All Comments on 'My Father's Woman Ch. 01'

by Rimbaud17

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
venus_canvenus_can12 months ago

Such a delicious start to season 2!

OOAAOOAA12 months ago

FANTASTIC story!!!! Great news is again on the loop!!! 5 stars!!!

peasant001peasant00112 months ago

The wait was definitely worth it. Incredible new chapter! Dripfeed of the most tantalizing writing, is the best delivery; my imagination and hopeful expectations are running wild as I try to predict where the wife, father and husband arrive in the throes of their appetites while the risky game plays itself out - if they even convince themselves it's a game with no consequences. LOVE IT, RIMBAUD!

My only request, at the end of this wild ride, when an end is to be considered - multiple endings, please! Insofar as addressing each and every possible way pleasure and pain can be doled out. I feel I need the father- and daughter-in-law to have their happy ending... and a new family unto themselves.

That someone has to hurt and lose something forever, is probably a kink of mine, in this ongoing cuckolding power exchange.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

WTF kind of husband would play this kind of fucking cuckold games? And even if they were into cuckolding, to even allow your own father to fuck your wife with the Slightest possibility Of making her pregnant, is to fucked up to even Comprehend. Who the fuck is going to raise the fucking bastard? The husband should have fucking shot his dad the first time he got with the slut!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Amazing! Everything I was hoping for to start the new season! Keep up the fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The series is finally coming back! YES!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Brilliant as always. I love the anticipation and ambiguity, and I can't wait for the next chapter.

AgentChanceAgentChance12 months ago

So so hot. I am so envious of this couple. I want to live this life they have. I want a wife to tease me in this way. She is so breathtakingly hot in the way she thinks and works. I want her to be with her "Man" completely and utterly in every way. Mind body and soul. The husband relegated to cuckold/son of the new real couple. It's what he wants too, obviously. The idea is so erotic and illicit and exciting. Keep up the fantastic story telling. It's very much appreciated!

alexfrost29alexfrost2912 months ago

The title change alone has me excited! I can't wait to see how it develops. I love the direction you're going, and I'm thrilled to see this story return. This really is the best series on the site. I'll be waiting for the next chapter with baited breath!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Happy to see this set of stories back in action. Love to see read about dad taking more control of HIS woman.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

WTF do you mean by asking if you should get a Condom to fuck your own wife, so she save her fertile pussy for his dad, what BS. He should tell his fucking Idiot wife that he likes all the cuckolding games, BUT if you fucking get pregnant from my dad. I'll shoot and kill him, and kill the baby in your tummy as soon as I find out that your pregnant with his baby, do you understand stand me bitch?? DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME??

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

OK this was worth waiting for the Continuation of this story after 12 chapters.

But is there any Chance that you could give a ending chapters for your "THINGS HAPPEN AT WEDDINGS CH. 05" story ? You stop writing on this story right at the peak of the story. Did his daughter find out that her best girlfriend had her father's cock locked up in a chastity cage, what fun that would be!!

DeprivedoneDeprivedone12 months ago

This series is astounding!!!

It has quickly risen in my ranks to my favorite erotic story of all time and my personal hall of fame.

I don't think anyone has ever captured cuckolding in this fashion before. A whirlwind of teasing not just the husband and father but the reader.

Thr wife being a driving factor is a favorite of mine but the ongoimg evolution of the father into an alpha while the husband regresses into the beta role and the wife explores her dominant side through the conduit of the father is mezmerizing.

If there is any other way to show support and incentivize this series I'm on board.

DeprivedoneDeprivedone12 months ago

This series is astounding!!!

It has quickly risen in my ranks to my favorite erotic story of all time and my personal hall of fame.

I don't think anyone has ever captured cuckolding in this fashion before. A whirlwind of teasing not just the husband and father but the reader.

Thr wife being a driving factor is a favorite of mine but the ongoimg evolution of the father into an alpha while the husband regresses into the beta role and the wife explores her dominant side through the conduit of the father is mezmerizing.

If there is any other way to show support and incentivize this series I'm on board.

tennesseeredtennesseered12 months ago

This must be one of the kinkiest takes on the cuckold fetish extant. The thing that keeps it on the boil is the wife's enthusiastic involvement. She's having way too much fun tormenting her hubby with his kink. He's always had the option to stop her but wifey knows he won't. That's not his game. So what does she do? She turns up the heat, of course. The only thing that seems a little off is the father's willingness to cuckold his son. Still, a great story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Glad to have you back from your break and sharing your phenomenal creativity and talent for writing. This debut chapter for Season 2 is excellent and is a perfect illustration of the adage: "Good things come to those who wait"!

Hopefully you are already considering a Season 3 because, as another commenter stated in response to an earlier chapter: "This series has legs"! Thank you, and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm so excited to see this series come back! Excellent as always. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Of course - this is way over the top - unrealistic. Curious how far the writer will stretch this before he breaks. He should break, at some point, to keep it real.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This story is everything a good cuckolding story should be <3

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I can not love this series any more and come back to it all the time. Incredible writing and incredible teasing dialogue. I can't wait for each chapter to get released and for the pregnancy risk to really ramp up. Keep up the outstanding work on this series.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Best story on Literotica. Can't wait for the next update! Rooting for the dad to have exclusive access to the wife and to get her pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRimbaud17@Rimbaud17
Thank you to everyone who reads, follows, and is so generous with your comments on my stories! I love hearing from readers and always respond to PMs. Ladies: I'm that guy you knew in high school who was inexplicably shy around girls, but who would always help you with yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES