All Comments on 'My Father's Woman Ch. 02'

by Rimbaud17

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
peasant001peasant00111 months ago

This is a story of such ongoing quality, that I'm willing to interrupt my sleeping schedule on the promise of possible updates, checking and refreshing my subscriptions for any new chapters.

My drip-feed addiction continues; the anticipation as a reader for seeing where and what this tantalizing trio do, with each other and without Ryan's involvement. I have hopes for the father and daughter-in-law, and the kind of relationship they may deepen themselves into - entrenched by the demands of nature and biology, and how games ultimately have losers - victims.

Loving it, Rimbaud. Keep stoking the fire.

OOAAOOAA11 months ago

UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF SUPER HOT!!!!!!

cmj711cmj71111 months ago

Just love that she reminded him he'd be caged for the weekend.

And he has to wear the condoms ;)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Man nothing raises my pulse quite like a new chapter of this series. Phenomenal work as always. The tension and progression are incredible.

jabad850jabad85011 months ago

Another great chapter in one of the best cuckold teasing stories of all time!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Im curious to see if ryan ends up using his safeword at somepoint. That would be very different from most stories like this in a good way I think. Most stories like this one have the overal way they go witch is that the husband/boyfriend gets so lost in his lust/kink that the wide/girlfriend ends up leaving him for the other guy forever. I hope that is not what happens in this story cause it seems like a big reason Michelle does this is that she loves messing with Ryan. I hope thta towards the end of the series that we see both Ryan and Michelle show how they love each other. Overall I love this series and cabt wait to see where you take it next

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love this series keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Incredible as usual and I can't wait for every new chapter. You are so great at her still loving her husband while also pushing the limits further and further all while them not losing that connection. The pregnancy talk is just superb and I am impatiently waiting for that ultimate payoff with her getting pregnant by his dad. Fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I really love how this is developing. I wish the chapters were a little longer but am happy with them regardless. Her going out in public on a date with Dad, amazing. I can't wait to see what happens to "poor" boy at home. How he starts to really become just the roommate...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Uuuuufff. Threading dangerous waters here. I wonder if and when reality will hit. How far is she willing to go for his pleasure? How far is he willing to go? Part of me wants to see all possible endings:

A) he pulls the plug by using safeword and they go back to normal having experimented and taken it off their system

B) she pulls the plug basically telling him "what the fuck?" And they work on being a normal couple again.

C) she actually leaves him for his dad as the ultimate pleasure/pain combo so they can raise their kid together leaving him completely aroused but ultimately lost.

D) they just fall apart and everyone ends up miserable as the real impact of these choices start to take a toll. She basically breaks up with him and he stops talking to his dad and she can't bear seeing his dad as he was the catalyst for their downfall.

All these endings and I am sure many more would be interesting to read I guess the last one is less likely as this is of course fiction but it is character driven so some of the characters are reacting into corners that will be very hard to come out of. Super interesting read.

toshiro75toshiro7511 months ago

To latest anonymous I would like to add one more possible endings ( to me most logical):

After his loving wife come back from prolonged weekend ( honeymoon) with his father she found him hanged in the basement. Poor guy with such wife and father really didn't have chance. He is clearly mentally disturbed person and insted to help him she did everything to weaken his state more.

But really the greatest scumbag of all is of course his father. After all, wifes come and go, but his father, his blood? You must really be psyichopath to that to his son. I guess I could congratulate author to create two of the most disgusting person on this site, wife and father. If it is for congratulate.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank you for another great chapter in this series. I am looking forward to reading about Michelle and John "going public" at the upcoming party over Labor Day weekend. Will their foray into the public eye lead to them being comfortable with public displays of affection? Will the emotions invoked by that development in their relationship and their weekend together result in Michelle and John deciding to become "exclusive"? If so, what does all that mean for all three characters?

I appreciate your slow development of the series. I'm hoping that means this will be a long-running series! Please keep doing what you've been doing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There's 2 types of cuckolding stories, the "try-to-stick-to-realism" ones and the "go-way-over-the-top" ones. This is of course - the latter.

I can see this one go all the way. Ryan will get a new brother, Michelle will move in with and eventually marry dad and Ryan will once again leave the house to live on his own. But what will the neighbours think?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love this series so far and can't wait to see where this goes. I hope Michelle doesn't leave Ryan entirely. While I could see it happening I think that it is unlikely do Michelle herself saying she has her own limits on how far she is willing to take things. That is on top of the fact that Michelle has part of the reason she likes doing this is that she knows it drives Ryan crazy. I also find it hard to believe that John, who before talking to Ryan and having Michelle explain her and Ryan's dynamic was feeling guilty about the whole affair with Michelle, would then decide to destroy his sons marriage completely. That just doesn't seem like John with way his been written so far. Same goes for Michelle who can be seen even in these most recent parts still loves her husband while being physically attracted to John doesn't appear to want marry him and leave Ryan completely.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story is so disturbing it's hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Amazing writing! I look forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Even after reading all the past chapters of this great story, I still can't understand these people. I understand cheating with him knowing as a cuckold, and the making him wear a chastity cage most of the time. But I can not in my Wildest Imagination, Imagine any man, or husband allowing their wife, game or not to fuck his dad! On top of that even talk about allowing him to Impregnant her, or even allow him to dictate his not being able to fuck her with out a condom. Sorry if I was play these games with my wife and my father came close to even fucking her, or impregnant her, I'd already had shot both of them dead! But why are they even married with all this cheating. Ya bitch don't wear your wedding ring, and Sign this divorce Decree While you're at it..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please give a few more chapters of this crazy story. If this was my family, good old dad would have already been killed for sleeping with my wife!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRimbaud17@Rimbaud17
Thank you to everyone who reads, follows, and is so generous with your comments on my stories! I love hearing from readers and always respond to PMs. Ladies: I'm that guy you knew in high school who was inexplicably shy around girls, but who would always help you with yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES