All Comments on 'My Father's Woman Ch. 04'

by Rimbaud17

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
peasant001peasant00110 months ago

Rimbaud! How?! Chapter upon chapter, better and better, each surpassing the last! You mastermind madman! Each time I read a new chapter, I'm trembling with excitement by the time I reach the end! Just... wow.

venus_canvenus_can10 months ago

Another breathtaking chapter - wow ! The mindfuck is just off the charts

tennesseeredtennesseered10 months ago

Solid storytelling once again. Michelle is diabolical in the nicest sense of the word.

Qwer12Qwer1210 months ago

Well done well played. Great 5 Star storytelling and a fun sexual adventure for all those involved. It is great entertainment and love the new twist and turns. The word diabolical is the best description. Cheers.

VincepetroneVincepetrone10 months ago

I knew it! Baby makes 4 ! LOL.

cmj711cmj71110 months ago

Your dialog and imagination is thrilling.

I've been enjoying the mind-fucking as much as their sex acts. Bravo!

Bleep735Bleep73510 months ago

This story is amazing. I can’t wait for you to get us the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fuuuuuuuuck. Holy shit. Man, please never stop writing this series.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’ve been waiting too long for this next chapter. And, it did not disappoint.

alexfrost29alexfrost2910 months ago

Seriously, every time I think this story can't get any better, you drop a chapter like this. Absolutely amazing. It's been posted for like 8 hours, and I've already read it 3 times? Man, it's gonna be a really hard wait for the next one. Rimbaud, you rock.

AgentChanceAgentChance10 months ago

Delicious in every sense. Loving it!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Omg , what a great story and wow super erotic...but I see this goong badly. I think the fantasy is not going to end well for ryan. I see wifey grtting pregnant from father and no matter how much he says that is what he wants...i see dad wanting more and making her his forever and the ultimate chastity taking ryans wife for his own. I don't see a happy ending here for ryan!

bearmugandrbearmugandr10 months ago

wow love it can't wait to see where things go from hear. Not sure what I want more for the father to knock up MC wife or for Father and wife to push MC to use safe word. Thought behind the second one would if they won't continue kinky games after having kids so this is kinda like the last chance to try everything and get it out of there system. Father would be somebody who's "safe" to push things with.

OOAAOOAA10 months ago

UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She had convinced him that she was unquestionably in love with his son?! I guess the father came to this conclusion while he's been balls deep in his son wife. So when he knock's her up and by chance give her female baby he would bang his daughter and sons wife by the same time. Wife would agree if that would be also hubby kink. I guess that could be happen in the places like we can see in movies like Deliverance or Southern Comfort or like any other places in the world where GDP is like 1000 usd per capita per year. I guess if this is your "kink" or any other people who praise you here in comments, you are very sick person Mr.Rimbaud.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh. My. God. I love it! This is so freaking good and can't wait for the pregnancy play and reality to really take off now. I get so excited every time a new chapter gets posted and constantly check the author's page. I'm almost too nervous and scared to even start it because I love this series so much and am pleading for the dad to get her pregnant. I love that she continues to let everyone know she loves her husband and that could even mean giving him his ultimate fantasy of her getting pregnant with his father. Keep up the outstanding work!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wife having a cuckolding game going on is one thing, but the actual act of having sex with her husband's father is way beyond what would be acceptable. But to add the though of having his father's baby is so wrong, as to not even be understandable. At the very least divorce would be a must. If the husband was in anyway a little unstable, the result would be Frightening. His wife needs to step back from this cuckold game she is playing with husband and his father, and maybe cool it for a little while, then go back to Random men to have sex with. But without talking about having their babies. Great story line please keep writing on it....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Like so many others, I found this episode exceptionally good, even by your high standards. Partly it is because in this episode you bring each of your primary characters a little more clearly into view, a d they afe wonderful - . so deftly delineated,, so well-developed, so interesting, so relatable and so likeable, and their relationships with one another are so engaging. One would like to have a meal with them all together. Plus, as always, your explicitly erotic passages are so beguilingly presented and so lusciously vivid. Simply superb. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This one started nice, but has gone way overboard. Realism 0.0%.

The only question left is: How many chapters until the cuck kills himself? So dad and wife can move on together with their baby. One of the sickest stories on this platform.

KingKong2020KingKong202010 months ago

Another intense chapter between Ryan, his wife and his Dad. Come on, you cannot end a chapter with that. I will be waiting to read next chapters, hopefully they will be bigger content wise

toshiro75toshiro7510 months ago

Don't know what the end game is here. To tell that wife loves her husband is really far fetched. They are both successful individual and then on free weekend she rather fucks his father and don't even call him? For sure it's not even cuckolding. She have affair with his father.

I guess she loves him as some kind of weird pet. Hubby is really weak and unstable individual with likely some mental problems which needs help. By continuing on this path she twist his reality more and more, and that clearly won't help his mental state. Either way he will snap and hurt himself or them. Even if she break things with his father immediately, immeasurable damage is done. I mean your father is fucking your woman and that's normal? Probably be father of your child? Is it something which you later talks with your friends over bear?

It is sad story of man who get hurt over and over by the people which should be most loving to him.

Westdoor25Westdoor2510 months ago

Great work as always!

On another note, looking at some of the comments here, I have to wonder how someone can read 16 chapters of a story that clearly describes the central theme in the header and still complain about the morality of it and even write creepy fanfiction involving murders and suicide on an erotic story site.

Anyway, I already can't wait for the next chapter next month. I have to say, the angst of waiting translates pretty well into real life. Incredible

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So let me see if i fully Comprehend what his wife is Seriously thinking of doing. She is only a couple of fucks away from having her husband's, father's baby! Which would mean her husband and her would be raising his own brother! The whole idea is just sick on so many levels it's not even funny! My hope is that Either the father, or the husband talk some since in to her Seriously. Even if she made the Pregnancy look like it was the husband's, and he believed it, then down the road he finds out though a DNA test the baby wasn't his. The Extreme Consequences Could be Devastating for everyone Including the baby. Leaving the baby in the future to have mental and Psychological issues at the thought that maybe his mother was really raped by what he had been told was his grandfather, who was really his daddy, just so fucking damaging!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This one was a bit more of a slow burn compared to the others. I like where it is heading. It sounds like Dad is starting to view Michelle as his and Michelle is all in for the teasing to escalate the situation further.

Not sure how the neighbor Dani fits into the story or if I care much about how her finding out will affect the long term story. Sometimes these dude stories are no more than a distraction but who knows other than the author. Hopefully it all goes well and dad makes Michelle his own "wife."

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Amazing! Keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thos story long ago stopped to be funny.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don't know, this one has gone way overboard, it's a trainwreck. All 3 of the main characters are acting totally insane at this point.

The neighbours know, soon family and colleagues will know, this can only end bad.

She will have his fathers child, he will not be able to cope, dad and wife will move in together and start a new family somewhere else. She can even keep her last name. Cuck ends up mentally destroyed, outcast by everyone, alone. Abandonment fantasy fullfilled. Happy ending?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hey Rimbaud, this story is excellent, just absolutely the best thing on this site. Please don't let the weirdo violent/aggressive anons get to you. You rock, please keep this coming!!!

peasant001peasant00110 months ago

Noticing the anons becoming very aggressive in direct proportion to how positively it's being received by the rest of us. Go home, anons; we've got a good thing going here, you aren't going to ruin anything. Keep seething.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just to make this small statement to the author, I'm sorry I wrote that high Charged crazy Anonymous statement, with killing and Suicide ending. The thought of a wife allowing her husband's father have sex with her, and then talk about having his baby. Just set me off on my rant. I did try to have it removed by reporting it myself as being it was Inappropriate, because I could not remove the Anonymous statement myself, but after 3 days it still there, sorry! Please don't stop writing because of my rant on this story's Content..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great work Rimboud. It's time for the cuck to take the guestroom and father moved to main bedroom. Cuck should be allowed in bedroom only to suck father seed from the hotwife. And keep him in permanent chastity. He would be only good for guarding his brother-son. Also you should incorporate punishment for him. Father and wife should start beating him for errors like a small child.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story... Loved the character Michelle especially the part where she tactfully makes John realise her love for Ryan. Also she teams up with John to drive Ryan even more crazy. Even at the time when John realises that he can never completely own her no matter how gud the sex is, Michelle immediately makes sure he isn't heart broken and makes him her partner in crime win win win

Rimbaud17Rimbaud1710 months agoAuthor

Thanks again for all the comments! And, yes, Anonymous From Three Hours Ago ... that's the vibe I'm trying to capture. Which is not to say that I'm not aware that everything could still go horribly wrong for our characters...

peasant001peasant00110 months ago

Rimbaud, I have wondered before, but are you open to the prospect of multiple endings? Or an alternate? Just to try and .. appease all appetites, insofar as whose coming away happy in your ending?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is amazing, and it is going exactly the direction I was hoping for. I feel like they've finally turned the corner, where they all feel secure enough in their relationships to play, and they all can admit to themselves that going down the taboo rabbit hole is hot, and not something to be ashamed of. It's a game between adults. With that understanding, I'm so excited to see how far they take the fantasy, and how all these relationships evolve. So excited to see John embracing his role and his new relationship with Ryan. This whole story is just fucking awesome, and I will keep checking for new chapters on the daily. Thanks, Rimbaud!

watcher94watcher9410 months ago

I should've commented as soon as this chapter came out. But I wanted to say that I love your story, and I almost visit the site daily to check for an update.

What a cliffhanger!

Waiting for the next update.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I agree Alternate endings, like one she does have his father's baby, and split it again where husband does help raise his brother with his wife, or father kicks son out and helps raise his son with his sons to be wife the ex of his son, or current husband runs out on her and his father joins him on the run, leaving her to raise the Bastard on her own. Or even one ending where husband goes crazy and kills everyone, what's that like half different Possible different alternate endings Yes so many possibilities....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The baby scene is so hot. Also the father giving her a ring would be too. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hey peasent001, what multiple endings? It is clear what cuck wants. He even move father bags in his former bedroom. It is the right time that father takes the husband role and move him in the guest room for good. He would be great baby sitter for his younger brother.

toshiro75toshiro7510 months ago

Most reasonable ending is that cuck kills himself when his wife become pregnant with his father.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I gotta say, I don't get where all the violence/suicide, etc. comments keep coming from. Have any of y'all been reading this sorry? There isn't a hint of violence or despair in any of the characters. Angst, sure, but everyone has been super clear about their roles and expectations. Michelle has expressly set a limit about actually bringing a kid into the world for kink. Sheesh! This is a fantasy story. And an amazingly hot one at that. Please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You’re not sure where the violent comments come from?? Have you even read the story so far. This has reached insane levels and has disaster written all over it. Some people reading it can’t accept just fantasy are reacting that in reality, at least one of the characters could very well crack soon with horrible consequences, up to and including the death of all 3 participants. Nothing taken to this extreme works out well.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Way too extreme for my bidding. The writing itself is good, but the plot is just...insane.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
Love the series

But, with a two week minimum between chapters, you'll finish by the end of the year...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There is only a couple of things the cuckold husband can do once she becomes pregnant from his father: 1. Take her right down to an Abortion clinic, go in with her and tell them she was raped by his father and needs an abortion ASAP 1a. Have the abortion!, 1b. If she refuses, leave her standing in the clinic, and tell her to call his father for a ride as she is not his problem anymore., 1c. Kick her out of the house right and then. 1d. Shoot her dead.. In a,b,c divorce her then but on d go to prison for murder or do himself too. Problem solved..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I found this series yesterday and devoured it! Can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hope the author wont make easy way out and conclude the story by cuck waking from dream/coma and find that is all just a dream. It would be really dissapointing and bellow standard.

rsg8rsrsg8rs10 months ago

My God I need another chapter! This story has everything a cuck would want plus the fact it’s his own father! Sir you have a twisted mind and for me I Love It! Please hurry with the next installment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRimbaud17@Rimbaud17
Thank you to everyone who reads, follows, and is so generous with your comments on my stories! I love hearing from readers and always respond to PMs. Ladies: I'm that guy you knew in high school who was inexplicably shy around girls, but who would always help you with yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES