All Comments on 'My Father's Woman Ch. 05'

by Rimbaud17

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
peasant001peasant00110 months ago

I can't get enough of the delectable slow-burn, of the game they play and the price each pay to be a player. I pay sincere and patient attention to when the game turns real, with consequences and loss of unknown measure. As time goes on, it feels heavier and deadlier. This chapter delivers, and it leaves me trembling with excitement as I scan each line.

Rimbaud, may your muse make the most of the spectrum of sinful delights. I hope John earns his conquest as he so rightly deserves.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just because she played him this time, doesn't mean she won't let his father Impregnant her later. After all she still ain't letting her husband fuck her without a rubber on still!!

bluepixiegurl316bluepixiegurl31610 months ago

Amazing balance between reality and fantasy

alexfrost29alexfrost2910 months ago

Frickin fantastic as always. Every chapter makes me yearn for the next, but I love how you draw it out. I can't wait for every step of this tale. Absolutely exhilarating

cmj711cmj71110 months ago

Just when I think you can't make this any better, you do!

Sooo kinky making him call his dad & ask for permission! LOVED that!

Qwer12Qwer1210 months ago

5 Stars for such great storytelling and the development and evolution of the characters. Just a fun sexual adventure with the right amount drama and emotions. Well played and great entertainment. Cheers

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

A kind of fucking with her husband kind of chapter

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlfl10 months ago

Love it... But that cage thing... I don't think I could lock my favorite thing in the world up lol But she did have another one available for fun too... Okay that might work for me :D Nicely written.

Bham487Bham48710 months ago

A really disgusting kind of story. The only thing I see is a wife and father taking advantage of a husbands fetish to ruin his life.

venus_canvenus_can10 months ago

Another wonderful chapter - love the games Michelle plays with Ryan's mind

Bleep735Bleep73510 months ago

I e rarely had a story invade my waking thoughts as much as this one. I’m just loving everything. I’m always surprised by how little the escalation of their kink makes everything so much hotter. I’ll be trying to wait patiently for the next chapter, but this story won’t be far from the front of my mind.

DarrenZDarrenZ10 months ago

"I just thought," she continued, her voice sweet and sultry, "That now that he owns my pussy, he should get to decide whether you get to be unlocked or not."

Damn, that's good

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Waiting for the next chapter is going to have me feeling like Ryan

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So amazing. Hey, so I know Ryan is too busy to take the day off tomorrow, but maybe with some advance planning they can take a 3 day weekend in a few weeks? Just saying...

I love this series

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I mean, the meaning of the birth control play is really obvious imho. It seems Ryan doesn't really want it though. He knows the implications. So why is he wondering?

mhmichelmhmichel10 months ago

Excellent, one of the best written stories on the site. The dialog is strong and erotic, I couldn't stop reading. I wish the parts were longer, but I recognize the effort good writing takes. Thank you, keep the story alive as long as you can maintain the erotic play going and believable,

TominiowTominiow10 months ago

I agree, it’s a terrific story line. The intrigue and suspense builds with each twist of the plot and escalation of their kink. Ryan struggles, yet willingly participates fully in his own demise as his father takes possession of his wife and sex life in pursuit of his fetish. Thrilling.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another amazing chapter to an amazing story ! I think the one thing that the wife and the husband are getting is now. They've introduced a third player, a third player who has sway or one of the other players. Actually both players. And it seems like Dad is more and more wanting to take charge of this kink on both their sides. And also think he wants to make a play for the wife to be his and keeping his son in his continued frustration which as the wife is pointed out his way he lives on.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why do I find the pregnancy stuff so hot? I don't know how I want it to play out but I am so excited to watch it happen!

absoluterotterabsoluterotter10 months ago

This is a very exciting developing storyline with some excellent writing - I am hooked - well done Rimbauld17. I await the next episode with bated breath.

sansfrontierssansfrontiers10 months ago

This series is the best cuckolding story ever.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story, I hope it doesn't has a conclusion eventually but still a wonderful story full of angst and humiliation. I do want to read more about the humiliation of Ryan by this dad and wife. I went to see Dad become much more dominant as he had already started down the road (which is perfect) but someday Ryan should be "serving" both Dad and Wife at their home....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WTF even if you like playing these fucked up cuckold and Denial games. For his wife to coarse his father to play along, with the husband having to call his father and ask to be released from his chastity cage just so he can cum, and made to wear a damn condom to fuck his own wife. Knowing that this was probably her idea too, BS. There is no way there can be a man this weak to live this life!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story so far. Do you know what would make this story even more Exciting. If she use her devious Skills to could talk the Curious father in to Experience wearing a chastity cage, so he would know and feel what it's like to be out of control of his own cock, just like his son, while she's back with her husband, his son. Then she would be controlling both father and son's cock at the same time..

rsg8rsrsg8rs10 months ago

Every Chapter just twists the knife a little more for the cuckold husband. This is by far one of my all time favorite stories! So looking forward to the next addition

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm with Bleep735 in the comments - this story lives rent free in my head, and I check back basically daily for updates. Amazing work

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
Hope you keep up with the pace

Two weeks between chapters is too long

PanchimanPanchiman10 months ago

Very good chapter! I love how she plays with Ryan's head and where things are going. I would love for the chapters to be longer, I always want more!

toshiro75toshiro7510 months ago

Ryan should pack his things and run away as far as he can. It's obviously that his "wife" like to fuck and spend time with father rather than him. It is not a cuckolding it is a cheating. Author, has mix in his mind cuckolding, which this story certainly isn't with emotional affair and abuse.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Keep up the great work! This is my favourite story on literotica, right now. It's so sordid, but so exciting! xD I also like that she's such a tease, but not cruel.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I refresh your page every day hoping for a new chapter of this masterpiece, keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Still think she needs to feed her husband one of his father's cream pie often, if not daily in the near future!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wifey and Dad are going to put Ryan through the wringer before this is over. My guess is that Ryan will eventually allow Dad to impregnate wifey. Super hot story. Five stars for every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's like a beating dead monkey know. What more can you do to humiliate cuck?

Make him third wheel or some kind of servant boy in incoming party. Afterwards, wife

can force him to suck fathers cock and help him impregnate her. Then they can put him in some

kind of dog kennel while father took husband role.

WhiteKnight79WhiteKnight7910 months ago

Best story on here. I’m waiting for him to reach into drawer for a condom and there be none, the wife then just locks the chastity device back on and says oh well.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is one of the best stories i have read here. Kept waiting for her mount her cucks face after being with his father. Or the next visit to make him watch and maybe fluff his dad for his Wife....Looking forward to more chapters in this epic journey. I'll be looking for the next ride on this roller coaster of a story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Father should put son in permanent chastity, wife should start mix in his food female hormones so that his dicklette start to shrink and he loose completely erection and sexual instinct. Than two of them would have a slave to tend there's need. It is what cuck really wants. Great story Rimboud. In top 5 on this site.

dongkong1985dongkong198510 months ago

You are a gifted writer. I personally enjoy the stories with John and Michelle more than Michelle and Ryan. John is more fun in his thought process.

bearmugandrbearmugandr10 months ago

This just keeps getting better in every way. Well done. waiting on pins and needles for the next chapter. Hope it comes soon!

OOAAOOAA10 months ago

Congratulations for one of the most amazing and exciting stories of the site!!!!

5 totally deserved stars!

AgentChanceAgentChance9 months ago

Brilliant addition. I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

How many more chapters are left?

Rimbaud17Rimbaud179 months agoAuthor

Thank you, everyone, for all the rewarding feedback! To answer the recent @anonymous question, I have an idea where I'm going before the next pause in the action/cliffhanger, and that will likely take four or five more chapters, roughly once every three weeks or so. The things I'm posting in between are often stories that I started a while ago, and finishing one of them up and having a "new" story here is a way to keep attracting readers during the weeks it takes me to write a MFW story from scratch.

It's a little intimidating, because it's a thrill to have so many people tell me they're so invested in this story, but I know that some of the outcomes that people tell me they are rooting for are mutually exclusive. I'm trying to keep the characters true to the original real people that I based them on. And I'm attached enough to the characters now that I don't want to write them into a dead end. So, about the only thing that I will assure you WON'T happen is, it's definitely not ending with a murder-suicide.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So the ending you come up with is not based at all on what would happen in reality to real people acting like this then. Got it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Murder/suicide or even depression is out of tune with the story so far. So glad we are not going there.

Yay, 4 or 5 more chapters in the next few weeks. Boo.. a pause coming. Yay, there is a third season. Ok rollercoaster of emotions there

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

In real life this affair of husbands father and wife, can only end in divorce and probably in fathers beating near death. In authors fantasy la la land, I guess it can be happy end with cuck raising his brothers, while father took husband role. Literotica should make new category for this kind of stories because it really isn't even fetish. Maybe stories for mentally derranged people?

Jess_von_DunajewJess_von_Dunajew9 months ago

Hello. All the people who likes this fetish will enjoy this fihttps:

//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Voyeur_(1994_film)lm:

I do not want to make spoilers but believe me it fits (perhaps more with the firsts chapters)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ryan needs to grow some balls, and show "his wife, and father" what he really thinks about them fucking. Like maybe beat his dad Severely with a baseball bat, Especially work on taking out his cock and balls. So there real is no question if his father is going to Impregnate his wife. And for Christ sakes go cut that fucking toy off your cock with a pair of bolt cutters on the lock, it'll only take 10 seconds..

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil219 months ago

woow.. excellet.... love it...

jabad850jabad8509 months ago

Poor Ryan knows he should use his safe word to end the torture. But he just can't. He's addicted to the tease and the agony/cstasy of the game. This reminds me a lot of OllyT's epic saga of David and Becky. So many times Iwanted David to wise up and get away. But, he just couldn't.

In the end, I decided to Trust Becky. I'm trying to find enough reasons to trust Michelle, but dear Rimbaud is not making it easy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So excited for the next chapter! Amazing series. Any update on when we'll see the next part?

bearmugandrbearmugandr9 months ago

@Rimbaud17 I try to avoid saying my own thoughts on where I would like a story to go for just the reasons you describe. I don't want to prejudice the author a certain way. I think the best stories will come when you stay true to the characters you wrote and your writing process. I think it's pretty common for good stories to end up in a place where not every reader can get the ending they hopeful. However, if you stay true to writing you'll end up with the best possible story and bets possible ending. This way this arc's ending will be one that most people enjoy even if it isn't the one they hoped for. TL:DR do what you want and ignore what other hope for and it will work out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRimbaud17@Rimbaud17
Thank you to everyone who reads, follows, and is so generous with your comments on my stories! I love hearing from readers and always respond to PMs. Ladies: I'm that guy you knew in high school who was inexplicably shy around girls, but who would always help you with yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES