All Comments on 'My Father's Woman Ch. 06'

by Rimbaud17

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
peasant001peasant0019 months ago

I am a series of knots, a tangle of anticipation. This wait, I'd pay money to reduce it if it were possible! But this excitement is best when drawn out...

bluepixiegurl316bluepixiegurl3169 months ago

Amazing job getting into his headspace

zorrofinzorrofin9 months ago

Thank you again my friend, well written and good continuation🙏🏻

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

wow. Fucking with hubby's head

cmj711cmj7119 months ago

Love this series and the twists & turns & kinks. Bravo!

alexfrost29alexfrost299 months ago

Truly fantastic. Well worth the wait, an amazing slow burn. Never stop writing this series. Like Ryan, I'll be thinking about this constantly until e next part. :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I can't wait to read about each and every one of those upcoming holidays. Sounds like the ideal time to have family gatherings. Also, now my heart rate is up at like 2am. Phew. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Omg , this is intense! I think they definitely love each other and they can survive their game. The issus I see is dad is serious getting attached to her and knowing son gets off on this he may take her from him.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WTF it's still bullshit to think that the husband, has to ask his father, Which is his wife's lover, for him to stop using a condoms on his wife, that's just fucked up. I don't know any man that wouldn't have took his father out for even fucking his wife..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Now hold on, she going off her birth control in one week, before they go to his father's place in two weeks. So she will be unprotected for one week before they go, and she hasn't really come straight out, and told her husband that the baby will be 100% sure his yet! And this dumbass husband doesn't see what she going to do to him. Will he expect the baby being his father's? Or will he tell her to get rid of the bastard, or pack her stuff and hit the road. I can't believe he is still going to let her fuck his father after she stops taking her birth control, and we know his father won't be fucking her with a condom. If she refuses to stop fuck his father till she pregnant, hell she My as well put his chastity cage back on him now till his father get her pregnant. Then he needs to just divorce the slut!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh hell no, he told her. If it's not going to be my baby, then your not having a baby, you under stand me. Oh and here is my safe word too, just to let you know I'll divorce your ass before I except another man's baby, Especially my fathers baby! On top of that, there is no way in hell, I will raise my little brother from you slut !!!!

OOAAOOAA9 months ago

HOT chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, go on soon ;)

venus_canvenus_can9 months ago

Thanks again for the latest chapter in the continuing saga of Michelle Ryan and John. Beautifully written and we get a glimpse on Michelle and Ryan’s minds. Love the dialog

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Best series on literotica! Unfortunately there are a lot people in the comments who don't seem to understand that this story is not real and not happening to them. If it gets you mad, just stop reading it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"I mean, you're going to need to ask him for permission, to stop using condoms..."'

Oh, God! I wish he says no.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I can’t wait for the next chapter. I’m wondering if he will ask his father if he can stop using condoms or if he’ll let his father knock her up. I’m hoping he goes down that rabbit hole. He can be a great dad even if he isn’t the sperm donor.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ohhh Myyy Goodddd!!!!. I am sensing a huge powder keg about to go off in the next chapter. The devilish plan to torment Ryan, may be to scar him for lifetime has been set in motion. John and Michelle have planned something that's gonna blow the roof off Ryan's head. I think Michelle is baiting him with the good wife act for the coming week at John's house ...Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This chapter was amazing! Finally talked about starting a family and the husband already knows deep down there is more to come. Incredible work as usual!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ryan will make a great dad. Even if his father is the sperm donor.

DarrenZDarrenZ9 months ago

The best. Cannot wait for more and where (I hope!) this is heading.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Rimbaud17, I think you should take it as a compliment that your writing is so compelling it makes anons in the comments lose their grip on reality vs. fantasy. Great story! I'm on pins and needles for the next one.

tennesseeredtennesseered9 months ago

Great setup chapter. Ryan must feel like he's being teed up for a very long, hard drive on a par five hole. 5 stars again.

bearmugandrbearmugandr9 months ago

More, More, More. That teaser at the end is killing me. Reminder that unless he uses is safe ward her pussy is still owned by his father and he has to get his fathers permission to get her pregnant. Plus if it works out the way she says each fertile period will happen on a Holiday which they will presumably be spending with his Dad. Plus the tease she did last chapter about what if he says no to taking the chastity cage off. Not gonna lie I was hoping that he would end up putting the cage back on and spend the day going down on her in this chapter, then Dad would tell him he couldn't take it off till after the next visit. Didn't get that but I love what we did get. Which just reinforces my point before about Rimbaud17 going with what he wants to write and not listening to us lol. So many great ways this could go. Please, please , please don't stop writing the story before the holiday's are done lol. I could see this one going well past that and hope it does but really hoping it goes at least that long before a break or the next ark. Keep up the great work. I can't wait for more!

KingKong2020KingKong20209 months ago

Can't wait to read next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh I'm sure his wife is just fucking with his brain again. Sure she says she going to have a baby, but who's baby? He's an idiot to think that's, it's going to really be his. Better Chances are that the baby will be his father's baby, or should we say will be his brother....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

We've had Ryan' and John's POV, I would love to see Michelle's POV, maybe on Ovulation Day as she decides (or not) who will (or will not) knock her up! She may be three steps ahead of Ryan, but that brain of hers has to be going 90 to nothing to stay ahead. Love to hear that inner dialog.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Is it odd that I want Ryan to resist asking dad for permission to stop using condoms? Or even better on insist on continuing to use the condoms, and in the spirit of informed consent, shares the "new" plans with dad anyway.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud179 months agoAuthor

I appreciate @Anonymous' interest in reading a portion of this story from Michelle's point of view. But I've been working on this story for 18 chapters, and that's one of the rules of this particular universe. Neither man in this story ever really knows what Michelle is thinking; he can only hear what she's saying and read her body language. <em>Kinda like real life, huh?</em>

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@Rimbaud - Different Anon here. This is really what I love about the series. At the center of it Michelle is an enigma. Her intent seems consistent in her interactions with both Ryan and John, but you can never be totally sure what her interior state is, or where it will all end. She's driving the bus, and you don't know the destination. It keeps the suspense sky-high and keeps me checking back all the time for new chapters. Please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What is in Michelle's head you can find by looking old Jerry Springer shows ... absolutely nothing. But I agree that Ryan will be a great father and look after the children while father and mother have fun. But what about the brother? I guess the next season will be called My Brother's Wife. Um, if his first child will be a half-brother what will his second child be? The story becomes increasingly repetitive and boring.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So I reiterate. I think husband and wife are having a fun little game. But I think Dad is fixing to take this game to a whole new level. I see that now he knows his son gets off on denial and being a cuck. That he is going to take control and deny the no condom and keeping son locked up. Maybe even being the key holder himself. Maybe even getting wife ! I see the phone number game inside they've been having is going to a whole new level

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The anticipation for the next chapter is killing me! I can't wait to see how this unfolds

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

We have been patient, but are more than ready for the next part :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I just want to thank Rimbaud for taking the time and effort to produce this epic for us all.

From one who has dabbled with writing such stuff I know that it does take so much time and dedication to do something that can come back with mixed reviews...So a HUGE THANK YOU.

For me it is the slow burn, the ramling up of the story that makes it so wonderful. the fact that so much of it is mental, that his own desires are evident with how he responds to Michelle.

I am certain that i am like so many others and continue to check in for updates.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'd like to join those who have thanked this wonderful author for the time, effort, imagination and sheer creativity embodied in these wonderful stories. The underlying premise of the series is of course superb, and the development of the story is wonderfully artful, disciplined and restrained. The characters, moreover, are beautifully delineated and genuinely engaging. But that's not all... you have a remarkable gift for intertwining the explicitly and urgently physical with the deeply cerebral...and isn't that what sex is all about? This episode offers a perfect example, in the passage where you describe our Ryan fucking Michelle, as he thinks about his father fucking her. Through his voice you paint for us his very explicit and detailed physical facts of his father fucking his wife, as he imagines it., including these words...

If she was in this position underneath my father right now, her legs would be spread even more widely, around his ample stomach. Her soft bottom would be perched even higher on his stout thighs, tilting her pelvis up so that his turgid erection was dragging even more obviously against her g-spot.

Well, all I can say is that in my own limited but very vivid experience, this captures quite perfectly the thoughts that go through one's mind as I have fucked my wife after she has been fucked by another man. The urge is to imagine as vividly as possible the finest details...'her legs would be spread even more widely, around his ample stomach'...that have the power to unlock the deepest psychological complexities of this intoxicating situation. Your deftness in conjuring such moments in such concrete terms in ways that connect them so directly to the psyche is one of your key talents. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is an amazing story and I can't wait for the next chapter. I've never been this invested in a story of any kind. I can't believe I'm finding writing of this caliber on this site. Rimbaud, you are amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Any updates on the next part? I love your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRimbaud17@Rimbaud17
Thank you to everyone who reads, follows, and is so generous with your comments on my stories! I love hearing from readers and always respond to PMs. Ladies: I'm that guy you knew in high school who was inexplicably shy around girls, but who would always help you with yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES