All Comments on 'My Father's Woman Ch. 07'

by Rimbaud17

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
peasant001peasant0018 months ago

Amazing. Such a potent chapter.

bluepixiegurl316bluepixiegurl3168 months ago

Ahhhhh you're killing me! I need more!

cmj711cmj7118 months ago

Keep up the suspense & erotic denial.

peasant001peasant0018 months ago

I'm still strongly Team John. I hope Dad and daughter-in-law cross that finish line together (and in glorious, painstaking clinical detail), as seems to be the decades-long design. As much as the son and his wife are warm and cozy with each other, the father and her make for a blazing hot pairing. Rimbaud, you're nothing short of phenomenal.

alexfrost29alexfrost298 months ago

My heart was in my throat the whole time. I love this story, and the suspense is amazing. I cannot wait to see how their relationships continue to develop. Beautiful writing as always.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Been enjoying this story and all of your work. Can't wait to see more!

There's a couple typos-

1. There's a space between "I knew that in another" and "week or so..."

and this sentence:

2. Maybe I would put bury them in a coffee can full of kitty litter.

Just wanted to let you know, looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

WTF is wrong with this guy? First they Announce they want to start a family, his wife stopped taking birth control and couple weeks ago. Then he lets his fuck father take her to bed! Fuck that get your gun out, go in the room and tell him to get out of the room, or you'll shot his ass. After he leave put your hand out for the key, then fuck her, and make the damn baby! Or when she started to leading him in to the bedroom yell out, the fucking "safe word". Or the hell with her as she leading him to the room just yell at them to turn around, and Shoot them both dead! If he is really going the let his father impregnate his wife, he should leave. Go get his stuff from their house and disappear for good, take all their money too! His father pay to Raise the Bastard. At 60 he'll be 79 before the child will grown up..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh, end of an era!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Story seems to be winding down. Well done. A really "sane" story all things considered. I would've loved to see more of the denial fetishes play out but the story felt believable to the characters. Well done.

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

Don't know yet. She IS playing the game

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh godddd!!! I am squirming here like Ryan. You sure know how to give a cliffhanger ending... goddd my heart starts galloping when I see your new story mannn... you r gonna give me a heart attack soon. Lovvved your story!!!. Well paced and excellent. Please comment and let me know it isn't the end , pleassssssseeee I am begging you. The moment she said "your call" my heart went to over drive and the ending did it.....man now I gotta wait like Ryan for the next part.. if anyone needs to get an award in Loving Wives category it's you and your character Michelle is awesome...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The wait for the next chapter is going to be torture! I can’t wait to see how it shakes out.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another fantastic chapter, I really hope there still plenty more to come in this story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think we need to wait and see. I don't think we're winding down, I think there is a lot left to play here.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is some ambiguity about who the father is.

Amazing story, so excited to see what happens next. Also, I really love the scenes between John and Michelle, and I've been yearning for one for a few chapters now. I hope we get all the details of the evening and morning, ideally from a couple of angles. I hope the knife keeps twisting, it is exquisite.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I hope this isn't the end of this story. As previously discussed, Michelle shouldn't be ovulating yet. I'd like to see John get a chance to plant his seed in her fertile womb.

Jessica1969Jessica19698 months ago

Definitely a filler chapter to me with some background information, move to Phoenix, Ryan on the couch in chastity, Michelle choosing the bedroom with the Father, do doubt other men would come up to Ryan and say things about his Father and girlfriend. Think we all need to remember this story is titled, "MY FATHER'S WOMAN" which lead me to believe Ryan will become more and more secondary to his Father's and Michelle's wants and desires. The most important conversation is happening in the bedroom right now. Imagine that Michelle might have brought a lingerie set Ryan had bought for her on a past Anniversary or Valentine's day that she had never worn before. She goes into the master bathroom to change, get made up, slowly has been making John fall in love with her more and more. Before, During and After Sex, her asking him a bunch of questions that need to be asked and answer: Am I your woman? Does my pussy belong to you? Does my pussy belong to just you and no one else? Do you want me to help you get ready to move to Phoenix? Will you be keeping the apartment? Do you want me to come with you to Phoenix the next 3 months? do you want Ryan kept locked in chastity until further notice. Has Ryan given up his husband rights? Personally, think this story might be starting up even more. Plus a lot more questions to be answered and asked. Michelle need to ask or at least wonder how deep she is wanting to go, how deep Ryan is willing to go, and is John willing to completely cuckold his son and take his wife away and make she his??? Would it just be awful for her to come out to the couch at 3 am, dressed in sexy lingerie she has never wore for him and informing Ryan that she will be staying John to pack up the apartment for his move. She teases him more and more, maybe asking what is your deepest darkest fantasies where we are right now? Are you ready to give up any safeword and have no longer any control where this might go. Maybe inform him to drive back home and she needs him to pack items for her and mail them to Phoenix, and anything else she need, John will take her out shopping and spoil her. If he tells her he is willing to safeword, she tells him she loves him so very much but has given up his rights to her. She takes off her ring and tells him to keep it for her, she hopes she will eventually find her why back to him. Remeber you wanted this and that I love you so much for giving this to me. She then reminds he, his however is still married to her, and will continue to wear his ring. The torment, day after day, wondering if she might be getting pregnant by his Father.

peasant001peasant0018 months ago

I wonder if it is tonight when John produces Michelle's huge rock?

bearmugandrbearmugandr8 months ago

Great Chapter! Big cliffhanger at the end. I'm on pins and needles waiting for the next one. Selfishly hoping the author is as excited to write it as I am to read it and the next chapter comes out soon or maybe a mega chapters as it seems there is a lot happening. Would love to see the evening from both sides. John's perspective in the bedroom and then the after at home with Michelle teasing Ryan. We have already seen some differences between what Michelle tells Ryan vs what happens with John. Given how Michelle has been planting idea's in both Ryan and now John's head with dirty talk that she brushes off as not serious only to later make it actually happen I wonder if the whole put a ring on it from I think chapter 4 will still come back. Will she go with him to Phoenix or just visit him during the holiday's or vice versa stay with him but visit Ryan on holidays. There's also the potential that John is shooting blanks or that Michelle is lying about when she might be ovulating. Just gonna throw this out there but if you ever need someone to bounce idea's off of feel free to send me a message.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud178 months agoAuthor

Damn! Some hot ideas in some of these comments! I'm honored. I'm also thinking I wouldn't mind sitting back and relaxing (or squirming) while I read YOUR stories about these characters! LOL.

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

I think I would like to see her take them both bare, not telling the other, and then leave them both thinking and guessing which one is the father

OOAAOOAA8 months ago

SUPER HOT chapter!!! 5 stars!!!

IsabellaEmilyIsabellaEmily8 months ago

Thank you for your recent comment on my story. You've commented before so I'm not sure why I never bothered to favorite you as an author, but I'm so glad I did just now. It appears I have a lot of delicious reading ahead of me in some of my favorite categories!

And I think I'm going to steal the 'cup of chamomile' phrase. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So unbelievable it makes it difficult to suspend disbelief. There just isn’t anything here resembling reality in any shape or form. It’s so far fetched that for a lot of readers it’s comes across as camp and that’s being generous. Actually it really doesn’t even rise to the level of camp. Its downright boring with more filler than story. It feels dragged out and it should have ended with the Father Visits stories. Even that was ridiculously drawn out. I’ve never read anything here so languidly paced. Like watching paint dry. I have no interest in continuing with this.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story, but I really hope it is not one without a conclusion...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I can see the wife joining dad in Phoenix. If she's not pregnant when thay come back, Ryan gets a shot. He'll have to wait and see.

AnonykAnonyk8 months ago

Story really picked up. Seems like we’re about to get to a conclusion soon.

KingKong2020KingKong20208 months ago

Fantastic series , can't wait to see where their journey takes them next

KeeperonKeeperon8 months ago

I’m struggling with the story. A wife who leaves for 3 days and goes to a party and ignores her husband is not cuckolding him, she’s cheating. She should be with the father for sex with her husband for all other aspects of the marriage. People are not supposed to get hurt. The father is emotionally involved now. The fun’s gone from the story. I would have preferred when she asked how his long weekend was he replied boring & lonely.

toshiro75toshiro758 months ago

Father lose all respect for his son. Probably never have one. They having affair for long time now. She even spends weekend with his father. If she loves her husband, which is really hard to believe, she would make decision to stop her affair, not trying to hide behind his husband weakness.. They both mentally and emotionally hurt him. They are nothing more than pair of psychopats completely devoid of any emotions. Best what husband could do is to dress and gone away as far as he can. They probably wouldn't notice for few days.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing story; can't wait for the next update. Rooting for the dad to be a biological father again ;)

IwatchedherIwatchedher8 months ago

‘as she reached out with one hand and hooked her fingers into his, and led him to turn and follow her through the bedroom door.’

Of all the sublime passages in this superb series I think the final paragraphs, starting with these words and then building through those repeated ‘Perhaps’ images, are the most spin- tingling , intriguing and arousing so far. You have so artfully put all of us, your devoted readers, in just the position that Ryan is in: we can hardly bear to think of him ‘loosing’ the divine Michelle, but nor can we bear to think of her bringing this bewitching situation to an end…we are in your hands to see how this can be resolved.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Although this is only fiction, going by the thread of the story there is really only one outcome.

The author would have us believe the Michelle loves Ryan and would never leave him she really is being disingenuous with the so called game they are supposed to be playing, as she really doesn't care how her Ryan feels she just wants him to continue playing the game so she can carry on fucking whoever she wants.

John on the other hand is not going to move on and start looking for another partner, Why should he he has got it made with Michelle who he really wants for himself and it is his intention to get her pregnant. Hoping as a result he can finally lever her away from Ryan. if not he has a perfect excuse to keep fucking Michelle till the day he dies as his sons marriage means absolutely nothing to him.

Michelle knows

from past experience with other men that Ryan's fetish makes him too weak to use his safe word.

and it is because of this that she knows she can carry on indefinitely.

Going by the thread of the story it must obviously end up with Michelle pregnant by John.

Which means that John will move in permanently and sleep in the master bedroom,

John will also eventually persuade Michelle cut Ryan off from any form of sexual intimacy.

Using his fetish against him they will both reduce Ryan to something close to sub human with no respect. Ryan being too weak to stop anything willm live a miserable life until the old man eventually dies as for Ryan ever having a family of his own by then it will be too late.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

@Rimbaud17 in a comment in chapter 5, there would be a cliffhanger in a couple of chapters, and then a pause and resumption again. Is that still the plan? I can’t believe how I got so invested in this story and the main characters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So rethinking this , father and michelle both already knew of move, also michelle already told dad that she was going to tell hubby it is time for a baby..

I see michele and father going and hubby stuck at home in chastity while wife is fertile! I also see dad and Michelle playing house with Michelle wearing his ring ...and dad making a move to take son's wife for good ...knowing of course it pushes all the buttons for him..maybe even moving him under the same roof eventually to be furthet humiliated. I still am thinking that dad is going to be the master game smith in the end taking their little game to where neither of them could see it going .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Agree that it’s 100% not believable anymore in the slightest. It would take even a halfway competent co-worker just 5 minutes of internet sleuthing to find out the truth about Michelle. And then John isn’t the stud or whatever the author wants to portray, he’s the creepy old fucker at the office playing a perverted sex game with his own family that everyone avoids.

Michelle’s love for Ryan is also not believable. It’s clear she wants to push him past his breaking point. Perhaps she wants to leave him but doesn’t want to lose half the assets in a divorce. She’d much rather prefer to come out one morning to find Ryan hanging from the ceiling. And then she’ll smile the widest while dialing 911.

Ttravie3Ttravie38 months ago

Your writing is fascinating, and this story is my favorite. I really hope you keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

People have kinks. People do not become their kinks. I feel this story somehow tries to hang on to realism, but in the end, it fails. None of the 3 main characters would ever push this so far.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

To add to my fellow Anon's question about cliffhangers and hiatus, is there any chance I can pay you money to, say, not take a hiatus? Or subsidize more/faster chapters? This story is so friggin good I can't stand it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Any sense of reality disappeared from the story when the woman admitted to her husband that she was having sex with his father. The story would have ended there, followed by a divorce and possibly destroyed relationships in two families. This is not really a cuckold story, because cuckold kink implies an open and loving relationship based on honesty and mutual trust. Here we have a wife and a father who are openly colluding to the detriment of the husband. I don't really know what the point of the story is? That it is normal for the father to take over the son's role in marriage? That it is normal to be married to a person who works behind your back? As someone said, the fun disappeared from the story a long time ago. Now it is just mental torture of son by the two very sick people.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud178 months agoAuthor

I want to thank everyone for the generous comments. Even those of you who think I've jumped the shark. I'm amazed that you're still reading, but I'm glad that at one point you were intrigued enough to start the next chapter.

As for the requests for updates: I'm writing this as I go. I'm also working on two or three other stories at any given time, depending on which one has really captured my imagination at the moment. Sometimes I'm inspired and lie awake thinking I can't wait to get back to the computer to write "what comes next," and frequently that involves other characters than Ryan, Michelle, and John. I'm probably about two weeks away from being satisfied with my next (sizable) update to "My Father's Woman." Whether that ends with a resolution or creates more questions than it answers ... sorry, I'm not telling.

peasant001peasant0018 months ago

Appreciate the update, Rimbaud. It's enjoyable to re-read past chapters to keep events and motivations fresh in one's mind as one anticipates that tantalizing new chapter. I remain in awe of your talent, and the drive you have to keep this thing so intriguing. <3

Heinst32Heinst328 months ago

Hi Rimbaud. Kudos for the cliffhanger! I can’t wait for more. Hope you include POV of the dad and the wife in the next part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thanks for the update, Rimbaud! I'd be actually kinda devastated to see the series end, so I'm definitely hoping it isn't the last chapter, but I'm super grateful for the ride either way. You're an amazing author and I'll read anything you write.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, story becomes really ugly. Father don't care for his son or his marraige the slightest. Facades of ugliness falling down and when they look herself in the mirrors i'm not sure if father or wife see which one them is more rotten. Hope the Ryan see this and cut all the ties with them, He need the clean start with someone who is loving him.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Two weeks? You're killing me, ;)

So, 45 comments and no one has mentioned the loaded gun, Jeremy. He is cocked & locked & ready to blackmail our loving duo. There are so many ways this could go bad for them. Can't wait!

Westdoor25Westdoor258 months ago

Although I personally prefer the John and Michelle chapters more, as I enjoy seeing him chasing her (in vain) and developing that possessive "bull" attitude, the Ryan chapters always give me that angst I can't get anywhere else.

If I had to take a guess (or give a suggestion) for the "good" ending for Ryan (SPOILERS?):

John has had a vasectomy but of course poor Ryan doesn't know, so it's a rigged race. One he is guaranteed to win while being anxious for the result all the way through.

I would love to see a "bad" ending written by you as well, but it doesn't feel like we are going there so it's probably better to leave it for a what-if dream/nightmare/delusion story. (You would certainly get a ton of comments in this one too. Mostly threating an imaginary father figure, but still...)

Anyway, great work. Looking forward to whatever comes next!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Man, I literally had a dream last night that you posted a new chapter. I guess I'm pretty invested in this story - I really do love it, and you're an amazing author. Please never stop writing this story, it's just too damn good. I imagine so many possible directions this could go, and I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So, longshot here Rimbaud, but your m/m fiction is super hot too. Any chance you'd consider incorporating elements of direct or indirect m/m here? I've been quietly hoping for it since John has gotten more comfortable in his dominant/bull role. I don't think direct contact necessarily makes sense in the current relationship they have, but maybe something in the vein of cleanup, light verbal degradation, or indirect involvement (Ryan holding her hand during, etc).

Amazing story, I'd give it more than 5 stars if I could.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You should stick with what you probably have more experience. Gay stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I would give almost anything for this story to continue through the holidays you mentioned in a previous chapter, with Michelle growing more and more visibly pregnant at each encounter. Great story, five stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The part a few chapters ago where John and Michelle talked about Ryan never needing disciplining in the past makes me really really want John to spank Ryan in front of Michelle

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You have a gift for playing up the psychological angle. I cannot wait for the next chapters. Whatever happens, I know you’ll craft it just right. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Super psyched for the next chapter. Closing in on your estimated arrival date, so I'll definitely be checking daily now!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hey!!! I hope you are ok... excited everyday and eagerly awaiting your next explosive episode... please upload it sooner.....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Although it will sound crude, I'm surprised she didn't force her husband to show respect to his father by servicing him sexually. She did everything else!

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

the story should have scenes where he spys on his wife through the slightly open door of his dads bedroom. watching her casually rockin back and forth maybe glancing her husbands way an making eye contact-. smiling an then riding his dad faster

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRimbaud17@Rimbaud17
Thank you to everyone who reads, follows, and is so generous with your comments on my stories! I love hearing from readers and always respond to PMs. Ladies: I'm that guy you knew in high school who was inexplicably shy around girls, but who would always help you with yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES