All Comments on 'My Father's Woman Ch. 08 - Blue'

by Rimbaud17

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
KeeperonKeeperon7 months ago

Thanks for the story. I’d choose blue but the way you wrote the story I feel divorced was the most likely end. This was relationships within relationships. Destructively working against each other.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulay7 months ago

Okay, so I chose this one last, but this to me is the true ending. It is the one that's really in line with how all the characters have acted up to this point. And it's a good ending. Always felt a mix of wigged out that it was his dad, but it was also oddly hot, so it worked. Good writing, good overall story.

ziman99ziman997 months ago

This is my favorite one too

alexfrost29alexfrost297 months ago

Shit, Rimbaud17. I was definitely one of the people who never wanted this story to end, and I'm really going to miss the hell out of the story.

They said, what an ending(s). You absolutely nailed it. I know you weren't taking asking for a vote, but I choose this one. It feels like the happy ending that all these amazing characters deserve.

Seriously, best, most erotic ride of my life. Thank you so much. Anticipating and reading this story has honestly been one of the better things to happen to me recently.

You are an amazing author and I cannot wait to see what comes next. I'll read anything you write.

...any chance of a sequel? :) I know that is hard with the multiple endings and all, but damn if I'm not willing to grasp at those straws.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I Vote blue .... although the divorce story might have 'John and Michelle move in together and start a life ' as the way forward

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

By far the best conclusion for this story, seems to be fitting the best, as its very comparable to the actions taken in chapter 4. Diving into fantasies and then coming back down, reseting themselfs to not get lost in said fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was a great story with many up's abd downs. And what a stroke of genius putting up three alternative endings.

For me Blue was the most loving of them and maintained sanity. Orange was just evil and I want go into it here to mess it up for others and lastly purple was probably closer to what would have happened sadly . Ryan created his own monster.

tennesseeredtennesseered7 months ago

This ending, Blue, was the best of the three endings because it stayed true to the themes of the previous chapters. The upcoming 'safe' trip to Mexico is the erotic zinger that lets us know the story doesn't end here. It will go on but will Rimbaud17 write it for us?

The 'divorce' version is likely the most realistic but we are operating in the domain of erotic fantasy. We can't allow reality to intrude here.

All three endings were well written. Fives for all.

et1sw1064et1sw10647 months ago

I love your story series. it is so hot. please keep this going

Qwer12Qwer127 months ago

Blue was a very very close second to Orange as I commented on it. But this is like others have said the most likely ending based on the characters you developed and had us enjoying. You wrote it so well both Blue and Orange work for the vast majority of your fans. You rocked it. I do think a couple of follow up chapters based on the Blue ending would be fun. Cheers and 5 Stars

lc69hunterlc69hunter7 months ago

I loved this outcome

lc69hunterlc69hunter7 months ago

This stayed true to the story line

cmj711cmj7117 months ago

This one is the perfect storybook ending ;)

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I've just read this first ending of the three Possible endings. And this is my opinion, as if this was the only ending.

I know this guy want, and Excepts living this cuckolding way of living, with his wife fucking his dad. But if I was him I still wouldn't trust her, and get a DNA test on the baby asap. She could of bought the positive reading, Pregnancy test stick, so she could have his father's baby, since he's not getting the job do! Just can't believe her Pregnancy test readings! This had been a great read, even though I was pulling my hair out waiting for each chapter. Personally I had very Negative feels about the husband even letting the father fuck his wife, other men not so much as it was their Choice, but the father, no way!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One year and eight months has go to be the longest I have ever followed story from start to endings, (Which I liked all 3 endings). There were a couple times you had my Emotions on fire, after you Introduced the dad as her fuck Buddy. I understand their Fetish for the cuckolding and her cheating with other men, but Introduction of the dad, with the Possibility of his child is and always will be a very big no no in my book, and was just Unacceptable ever. In fact that kind of thing in my real life would have Caused someone's death......

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ok I just finished all three endings, and do believe blue was the best of the three. But on the other hand I believe you could have wrote maybe two or three more endings. Let say Like: 1. After father gets her PG, he forces her to divorce his son, then marries her. 2. Husband goes crazy when he realizes his father will be really taking her away from him, he kills his father or wife or even both or even himself. 3. They all move in happily together, husband raise the child, and becomes his wife's, and fathers cuckold sex slave. To include a lot of clean up services. His wife finally figures out having her slave eating her cream pies out of her pussy, is almost as much fun as fucking his father....

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great going, loved blue most on this great very long story.

Maybe now you can go back, and finish what was a pretty good story too. "THINGS HAPPEN AT WEDDINGS" was sure hopping to find out if the divorce father got Exposed, and used by the ex-wife, or if his daughter did cheat on her new husband with his brother, or if the girl friend of his daughter made her father into her full time caged sex slave??

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm happy you ended this. 3 endings, which all could have been. I still feel there could have been a fourth. Where dad fades out and ends up with a new relationship, and our new family moves on to a new life. Where Cuckolding is fun for as long as it lasts, but love prevails.

Still - thanks for the story. I loved some parts, I hated some parts. But you kept things interesting till the end.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would have loved this "Green" ending:

Ryan gets Michelle pregnant, John couldn't anyway as he had a vasectomy, which Ryan learns after Michelle got pregnant. As they focus on starting a family, John finds new love and tells Ryan and Michelle he has to stop being part of their sex life. Life goes on and after while, Michelle and Ryan have a second child. They have buried their kinks, at least for now.

Then one day, the door rings. It's Ryan's hot younger brother. He says he has broken up with his grilfriend and asks if he can move in for a while....and that's where part 3 comes in.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So, after a long period of agony, Ryan finally uses his safeword. He wants to stop, get things back to normal. Start a family. About 1 minute later Michelle says she's going to Mexico to fuck his dad.

Think this through. Actually, this is the worst ending for Ryan. He wants his wife back, but she no longer wants to commit to him. She chooses his dad, and the lifestyle, for good. Ryan will be a dad, but he loses his wife, because she wants to.

In the Orange ending, the same happens, and some more, but there it's all in line with Ryan's abandonment fantasy. In the purple ending, Ryan can't get his kinks under control, but Michelle wants out.

There is no happy ending in here.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud177 months agoAuthor

Really appreciate the feedback, everyone. It's been rewarding. To the latest Anonymous: interesting point. But from Ryan's standpoint, Blue *was* the happy ending. Ryan loves the cuckold game and wouldn't be happy without it. And the same is true of Michelle. Michelle letting another man -- his dad! -- impregnate her was, to him, the scary, risky thing that might ruin his life but which he couldn't resist. But he never indicated he wanted Michelle to stop being a hotwife. In this end, Ryan got everything he wanted.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I see this ending was so badly written that author step up to give as guidelines in the story. Probably should spend more time initially writing the understendable ending. First, Ryan never asked in the story to be cuckolded by his father. It was all Michell and father doing. Secondly, using safeword means complete stop fucking father and cuckolding. Using stop just for pregnancy is cheap shot explanation. Third, we have author who after i guess 20 stories doesn't understand cuckold fetish which is really sad if your writings is based on that. In cuckold relationship you have hotwife, cuck and bull. Bulls role is to be human dildo. He get a shot to fuck a woman, when wife and husband agree to do that. He is completely expendable and have no right in there's marriage. If husband or wife isn't satisfied with him he is out. This story as interpreted by author isn't about cuckolding. It is about affair which have wife and husbands father and should result in divorce.

jabad850jabad8507 months ago

An epic tale well told comes to an end; an end; and another end. If you choose Blue you are rewarded for having trusted Michelle to be Ryan's sane Domme to the end when he finally musters the courage to say Linoleum.

Thank you Rimbaud.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is my all time favorite series on this website. I know it's not likely but I would love more, even if it's just more alternate universe tales told in the Blue or Orange lines. Wonderous job Rimbaud

TominiowTominiow7 months ago

From my perspective, this is the best ending. Maybe I’m being too sentimental, but the relationship has none gone full circle. I only wish Michelle made it a clean break rather than suggest she’d continue with her adulterous, now perverted, relationship with Ryan’s father and put a complete end to their cuckold lifestyle. All and all a terrific series.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I maybe out of Touch, but I always thought once the safe word was you'd, all acts stopped! So why is she even talking about fucking his dad again??

Rimbaud17Rimbaud177 months agoAuthor

I think safe words work the way the parties agree for them to work. The woman who gave me my first safe word told me it meant, "stop, I need to take a break," not "call the cops." She didn't want my fear of shutting her down and not ever being able to pick it up again, to prevent me from taking a step back when I needed. At any rate, in this story the safe word always and only referred to the pregnancy risk play.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

With 3 different endings for season 2, I realize there is no season 3. But, dammit I want a season 3 based on "Blue" ending.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

IMO Michelle jumped the gun and ruined the most special and unique emotional moment right after telling Ryan that she is pregnant with "his" baby by bringing up Mexico. I am fine with her going to Mexico but she could have waited a little longer to bring it up rather than throw it at his face immediately as if the baby was her ticket to Mexico and uninhibited sex with John. This somewhat seems a little forced or a little out of character for Michelle. She could have let Ryan have that day, after him using his safe word and was relieved and started to feel a little masculine. Her action that day put her entire marriage at risk. It could have broken Ryan by revealing that she has been having a disappointing and forced sex with him just for the sake of the promise she made and it was nothing more than duty. Her eagerness to travel with his Dad to Mexico and using the baby to her advantage says the same thing about these three months they spent together as more of a household chore rather than love making. This eagerness towards John might soon become something illicit and turn emotional and resulting in the start of a love affair which as of now seems a big no-no. I am sure John isn't going anywhere else or gonna look for someone else, he already has the perfect woman in his bed, his son's soon to be ex-wife.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud177 months agoAuthor

Actually, @Anonymous from two days ago -- I think you're right. I think that the Blue version would have been more faithful to the characters if I had done what you suggested ... let Ryan have one night of enjoying his impending fatherhood, before springing the Mexico trip on him. A few more paragraphs might have accomplished that. I don't know that it put their marriage at risk. Michelle knew Ryan well enough to know what would meet his needs. Perhaps she could have even presented it to him as a choice. Do you want to spend the week between Christmas and New Years nesting, cuddling on the couch and watching Hallmark movies? Or do you want to spend that week trembling in your cage while your father enjoys me repeatedly in a hotel room overlooking a Mexican beach? Even if he couldn't force himself to admit his choice. She would make it for him.

toshiro75toshiro757 months ago

Or you can reformulate question for Ryan : Did you wanna spend Christmas and New Year miserable and alone while your wife on paper continue affair with your bastard father or you gonna file paper for divorce? Only purple ending is reasonable.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hey Rimbaud, amazing story. Quick question - did you always plan on it having multiple endings, or did it evolve that way? Either way, it really is the best series in this site. Also, is there any chance you revisit Michelle, John, and Ryan in he future?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Waiting for the next chapter eagerly

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Next part pleezzeee!!!! It's almost a month.... This is your masterpiece don't abandon it plzzzzz....

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is just the best erotic story I've ever read. Thank you so much for writing it. Any chance you will confirm/exclude the possibility of future entries in this story? I find I keep coming back, hopeful, to check, but also I think I see the writing on the wall that the story is done

Rimbaud17Rimbaud176 months agoAuthor

@anonymous from earlier today -- I appreciate your supportive comments (and similar comments from so many others). Right now, I have no plans for continuing this story. But I haven't ruled out coming back to these characters someday. I did want to find a way (or three) to bring it to something like closure, in case I don't resurrect them. I've actually been given some very interesting, inventive, intriguing suggestions from readers, in comments and PMs, about ways to move forward. But nothing is imminent. I've got a couple other stories that are all in mid-development, and I'm starting to play with a couple of new genres. Mostly, what I work on next at any given time is whichever topic that gets inside my head and almost compels me to keep going. And one of those ideas can come out of nowhere and then that's all I want to work on for a couple of weeks. So, we'll see. Thanks, though, for reading and commenting.

francisa123francisa1235 months ago

Such a super story and the characters are very credible. You are able to create a wonderful balance. A lot of cuckold stories seem to end up with disaster, more often for the cuck than the wife. I really do hope you continue the series, no doubt they will want more than one child and a grandparent input is always helpful…;) Thanks for sharing and creating these stories Best Regards, Andy

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Given the various options for the ending of this storyline I do not know how there could be a sequel. One storyline would make the other two options redundant so unless there are three storylines....

Apart from that given the fact on precisely who the ''Bull'' is there would be limits to what he would want to do (I had to somehow ignore the fact that the ''Bull'' is his erm relative).

A prequel would be interesting though. We already have some background knowledge before the events of the story a prequel could look into them further. The early days, Michelles various lovers, discovering what worked for the couple etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Such a Good Ending, In my opinion it's better to leave it at this and not further complicate the story. Loved this ending better, But I am confused even after saying the safe word, she wants to go to Mexico with his Dad, Thought the safe word stopped all cuckold activities, until they both agreed to start it again, Right ?

SparksterpSparksterp4 days ago

I don’t normally care for this type of story, but this one really turned me on. I prefer this ending to the others. My only thought on the ending. She could have also said since she was already pregnant and her father-in-law at this point, if me math is right, still had another month in Phoenix, so instead of coming back from Mexico she could just go spend the last month with him in Phoenix, like she teased him with before. She won’t be showing in only another month. The husband of course stays home with his cock locked in chastity. Since some women get very horny when they are pregnant. They can continue with sex until, I believe around 7 or 8 months they recommend no more penetrative sex and most women don't feel like sex for a month or two after birth. She could keep him locked for that duration. Just my two cents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRimbaud17@Rimbaud17
Thank you to everyone who reads, follows, and is so generous with your comments on my stories! I love hearing from readers and always respond to PMs. Ladies: I'm that guy you knew in high school who was inexplicably shy around girls, but who would always help you with yo...