All Comments on 'My Father's Woman Ch. 08 - Orange'

by Rimbaud17

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
peasant001peasant0017 months ago

Rimbaud, you delivered. (And in my preferred ending, so had Michelle.) Thank you for the gift of your talent and broad imagination. You made the wait worthwhile with every new chapter, and tided us over well with other stories, other trysts and lustful avenues. Your ability is rare, to be envied and admired.

Qwer12Qwer127 months ago

Well done with the 5 Star top shelf entertainment you provider your readers. Great characters and Great Storting telling. This is the first one I picked and is what a felt would be the best ending and you delivered. Off to read the other two but Orange is my new favorite color. You rocked it with this fun story of consenting adults doing what they choose to do. Loved it. So now we need the follow-up fun storyline of a second child for these three. So many ways to get there. And you could include the hot blue hair neighbor girl in the mix. You hit a home run with this one. Cheers

Mouche23Mouche237 months ago

This is my favorite

KingKong2020KingKong20207 months ago

Perfect climax for this and story keeps continuing i guess with 2nd pregnancy as well

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Over the last several months Ryan's dreams had become more, and more darker. He was Jealous of the baby and wanted it dead. His thinking about the dreams were because his wife was keeping his cock locked up the whole time that she had been Pregnant with his father's bady, denying him any Release or Pleasure at all. As she had told him that her pussy was only for the man that made her Pregnant. Ryan was Extremely Frustrated, and he had another very bad dream one night. He dreamed that he took a baseball bat to his wife's room and beat her Pregnant belly, oh so hard from the Jealousy he felt. Only this time he was Suddenly Awoken, to screams coming from his wife, and father. As It was then that he realized it wasn't a dream this time !!!!

watcher94watcher947 months ago

Yep, after reading the 3 ending, I LOVE this one.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud177 months agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for the feedback so far.

Except for Anonymous from an hour ago. I will be reporting comments that go into graphic detail about violence. I'm fine if you don't like my stories, but I won't let my comments wall be the place where you share your misogynistic, homicidal fantasies with others.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Pls give Ryan a pair of balls or turn him into a girl because he is a chicken

Ttravie3Ttravie37 months ago

I Absolutely love your writing. I seriously hope you’ll keep this story alive in some capacity, but either way I look forward to reading your future work

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Looking back at previous chapters I don't think Michelle and Ryan really wanted to move on this path. And I doubt John did too. John got his confidence and masculinity back thanks to Michelle and Ryan. But his future was always with another woman than Michelle. They were also all well aware of the problems this scenario would cause, for their family and future kids.

peasant001peasant0017 months ago

Yeah, after some re-reading, this remains my preferred chapter, and in my head, the likeliest and logical outcome. He had every opportunity, every chance to acknowledge any fear or uncertainty as they dove headlong into this - his and hers - sexual odyssey, and keeping true to his choices in chapters prior, he chose not to use his safeword. I have no reason to believe he'd balk now, as they stand at the precipice of his greatest kink being fulfilled by his alpha father. It fulfills his role, and fulfills the destiny of Michelle and John that began, for them, shortly after Ryan introduced them - and set her on a collision course with John, after being so enamored with him, as admitted and compounded in previous chapters.

Loved this ride thus far.

peasant001peasant0017 months ago

@anonymous that posted near the same time as I: While I respect your freedom to your own opinion, in John's case I must say - you are most assuredly high. His future for sure wasn't with any other woman BUT Michelle; their earlier attraction was alluded to twice (IIRC) and outright stated by Michelle more than once thereafter. He was resistant to dating other women despite Michelle's half-hearted insistence, knowing they'd continue their escapades - which later cemented notions of exclusivity. As for John "reclaiming" his masculinity, he never lost it to begin with; Michelle was experiencing proof of his potent masculinity morning, noon and night. Ryan was and had continued to be the emasculated one all throughout, to even this, the proper ending.

Sorry, I just really enjoyed this particular path.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

OMG!!!! Rimbaud17 you are cruel. So is Michelle. Just now I had done period math and some research and found out that once a woman stops her BC on average it takes 1-3 months to start ovulation. With chances increasing as the months go on she may have 25% chance of ovulation in October, 50% in November, and 100% by "End of December"... Which means Ryan could have had the better chance to impregnate Michelle if he had held onto her somehow my god thats a sucker punch on his nuts w/o actually punching him(I bet he enjoys if it's real too). John actually got a Michelle who was pumped and primed up to be knocked up. This orange story together with this fact alone got into my head and my god Ryan was set to run a steep race and at the end John his came and swooped up Michelle and became the baby daddy and created an alternate family tree. Sensuous ending where Lust prevailed!!!. What would make it even more hot is if in future chapters it's revealed that Michelle knew about this and set Ryan up and the odds were against him and now that His wife is his father's,how he would feel about it betrayed?? or even more aroused??? --JayyDee

Rimbaud17Rimbaud177 months agoAuthor

To yesterday's @anonymous ... yes, that's pretty delicious, isn't it? Your research on pregnancy odds after birth control aligns with mine. I wanted to focus on Ryan's angst over the course of multiple chapters about dad having "first shot," so to speak, though. But I am sure that Michelle was aware of the statistics; of the fact that Ryan was "wasting" his efforts on low probability endeavors while John would be returning just in time for the slam dunk. And I also kind of like the idea of John being content with the win-win. If Ryan comes through in one of those 25% or 50% months, well, fine, he gets to be a grandfather. And if not, well then ... he's just old-school and primal enough that you know what he really wants, at heart ... anyway, that's all fun to contemplate.

I've been asked several times here and in DM's which was my favorite or preferred ending. I would have to say that Blue, the "happy" ending, is the one that is most consistent with the characters, and what I would hope for them if they were real people. Orange seems to be somewhat more popular with my readers, and it was more fun to write. And even Purple gets at the dynamic that kept me writing this series: exploring Ryan's addiction to a dangerous game, regardless of the consequences. I can imagine a scene, maybe a dream sequence that isn't a dream, where Ryan has to choose, Matrix-like, between the Blue pill and the Orange pill. I think Ryan would *need* Michelle to make him take the blue pill, because otherwise he just would not be able to resist finding out what that Orange scenario actually felt like, for a weekend, a month, a year, the rest of his life ...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Now we need an alternate universe version of the story where Michelle cucks Ryan with his mom instead of his dad

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

At the end of line, none of them want to tell their child that grandpa is actually his/her daddy. It's all fun and games until the kid is born. Michelle knew it, John knew and Ryan knew it. It would have destroyed everything. Orange ending was only a fantasy, mostly for Ryan. It was all in his head.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ha! I read this first and I’m so glad, because it’s my favorite scenario by far. The author was kind to at least give Ryan a chance at it, my (admittedly depraved) imagination would ideally have wanted Ryan to completely deny himself a chance. Regardless (and putting aside rational considerations of the implications this would have for their marriage or the kid) this version feeds the most into their combined kinks and I’m more than content with the way it ended. Absolutely delicious that his dad practically moved in and Ryan’s place in his own marital bed changed so irrevocably. Well done.

I hate to be *that* reader but will there be a third installment to this story? I can’t bear to think we’ve reached the end of the road with them….hardly anything else on this site compares by way of plot, grammar/writing, character development, steaminess. Take home all the stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love the blue ending, and I think it is what fits best with the characters I love. That said, the orange ending is the one I keep coming back to read. Brilliant work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My only complaint with this ending is that I would love to read an interaction between Ryan and pregnant Michelle

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

God, I miss these characters and their dynamic. Nothing else on this site compares. Any way we can get a series on those missing 8 months? Turns out I’m a greedy Gus too lol.

peasant001peasant0015 months ago

I'm still daydreaming of the endgame of this future's endgame, wherein (I imagine) Ryan amicably offers to end his marriage so that Michelle and John can raise their children like a proper family, satisfying her needs and wants while still granting Ryan his unique sense of fulfillment while still being "cast aside" like the dead-end he so self-identifies. And of course, Michelle doesn't resist for even an instant, while (I imagine) John silently accepts the favorable twists and turns of his life, including the prospect of a new wife and renewed fatherhood.

Yeah, I revisit the odd chapter of this story almost daily. The addiction hasn't subsided in the least.

Rimbaud, wishing you well! Happy holidays, however you celebrate.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

what i wouldn't give to see the conversation between john and ryan asking him to get michelle pregnant. and the conception!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRimbaud17@Rimbaud17
Thank you to everyone who reads, follows, and is so generous with your comments on my stories! I love hearing from readers and always respond to PMs. Ladies: I'm that guy you knew in high school who was inexplicably shy around girls, but who would always help you with yo...