All Comments on 'My Fault'

by kwantipeg

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Disappointing

The two behave childishly. I can't see why they are married -- their idea of love seems wanting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
suck it up

and don't be a punk when wifey says she doesn't want to go to the party just stay home, maybe get in her panties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
We need a new category called

'Real Dumb Pricks' for the protagonist in this story

Writing was technically proficient but lacked real emotion, believable dialogue, sympathetic characters, and satisfactory resolution.

Hope the author improves, talent is as yet unrefined.

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
To Short!!!

Need a little more story in it. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What an Idiot

He just oozes stupidity and totally lacking in any kind of common sense.

She wanted something on the side, maybe not before, but now she feels the urge and the opportunity - good for her, she married a total idiot.

This guy isn't the husband type, he belongs in a redneck bar telling lies to his beer buddies about all he knows about pussy.

Lets his wife go out and get screwed, he knew what she was going to do, what a loser and now - he is going to have control...of what - she has no use for him?

Okay, a story, short and to the point...thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More Needed

I enjoyed this, but I feel it needs another chapter to possibly finish off this tale. Good first story, keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Stupid story by a stupid writer. No character to like or even begin to feel any kind of emotion for. All in all a pathetic story. You have been reading the wrong stories if you think this type of story will get high scores and good comments. Next time put your story in the FETISH section they will love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
short and good

my wife is a whore and i love it

Risq_001Risq_001about 13 years ago
Really? This is it? Really?

So let me see.....

-Your main characters wife asks him "several times" if he's cheated on her, but he hasn't, but says he has a few times. But then he has "no idea" why he keeps flipping back and forth in his lie at different times when she ask.

-Your main character waits for what he figures is going to happen, she either gets pregnant or she gets infected, but lets be honest that was only pure luck (or a plot point of the story)

-Your main character gets his wish and his wife not only gets an STD, but he's happy that she's outed publicly at a hospital. But since its among the staff that means "no one" can say what she has or how she got it.

So in essence its a hollow victory at best.

-And "after" she has to admit she's been screwing around on him your main characters new concern is ... wait for it ... now she's going to have to start doing for him what she's been doing for her lover????

And some of the readers are going "Good story?" or "It was too short?"

REALLY!! THAT'S what they got out of it??!!?

Ok, guess it's just not my cup of tea because this is really a cuckold story where the main character really gets off on tricking his wife and waiting his turn because its obvious only the wife wants his sorry butt.

The reason *I* think he flips back and forth is that he really wants the wife to believe some other woman was willing to have sex with him is because he's not even "attractive" enough to get a woman on his own, even if he "pays" for it.

He's just that unattractive!

*Sigh*

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Let me see/ The husband lies about his affair and the wife does it for real.

In my opinion the husband is a real wimp. He could have stopped his wife but he was feeling so SUPERIOR that he watched her. Oh boy is he a wimp of the highest order? YES..YES..YES. he is a dumb ass stupid wimp. I wish I had him..I'd fuck him in the ass and I have nine thick inches and make him squeel like the wimp queer he is.

livnthechilifelivnthechilifeabout 13 years ago
WHAT?

She cheats on him, gets syphilis & he still wants her to play dress-up? Maybe this should have been in fetish; that is if people get off on STD'S

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
not remotely erotic

Why did you write this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A complete waste of effort

Keep your day job, this was just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
No notion!

Young woman/man, you have no notion about how to write a story. Give it Up! You ain't gonna make it.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
I don't get it

Neither the husband or wife are very interesting or likable characters. He gets annoyed that his wife wouldn't go to a party and concocts as BS story about sleeping with someone else? Why not just shoot himself in the head. She gets pissed and fucks someone else. That's almost believable. Of course she's a dope so she ends up with an STD. Then we have all the play acting in the doctor's office to catch her out and make her feel guilty. And he's looking forward to having her dress up for him? Oh well, I guess very simple people have simple needs.

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 13 years ago
Thing were looking up?

You now have a cheating wife. Even with the STD tests, the husband feined lack of knowedge, so she thing she may be able to get away with it again. After some makeup sex, she will probably stay again, like she was allowed to the first time. How are things looking up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

You are an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
why the hell would you keep a serial cheater

dump the slut and get a wife

she risk his life by her actions and he was going to make demands, yeah right stupid, you didnt matter to her at all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Terrible

I don't care that it's a cuckold story, just that it's terrible. Boring, unsexy, silly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
We have an old saying

Dumb then a dog.

The husband is just plain stupid! The is no why around the conclusion. She has been have sex with any number of people for at least a few months. He does NOTHING the whole time that he knows. Now he wants to keep her, why? So that he can become a complete worthless spineless wimp cuckold?

He does sound British so maybe he would like being a cuckold, but I highly doubt it.

Nope she is gutter slut and hes a spineless wimp cuckold. The End.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ignore them

Ignore all the bad comments the story was great and I look forward to a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
how old are you

dumb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
why would he?

Even consider staying with the bitch?

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
wasn't worth a vote

he stayed because he's a pussy.

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Willing horns

A loving cuckold story. Not my thing, but the writing wasn't bad. Still, even the best writing ability won't make this type of story palatable for many readers. So to speak.

CowboyZGCowboyZGover 12 years ago
It's your story

Decent first effort.

I would make a couple comments as to technique. First, long paragraphs are more difficult to follow on line. You might want to take note of the paragraphing style of newspaper stories and articles. Second, quoted dialogue can add depth to characterizations and a feeling of realism to story-telling.

Finally, take with a grain of salt the comments of those critics who seem to feel your characters are real people who are not behaving as the critics think they ought. It's a story, a work of fiction--no harm, no foul. Moreover, as an author, it's your story and you get to tell it any way you want. Comments on characterization and scenarios can be helpful, but try not to take personally the rants and cursing.

Best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A few years later...

He died from AIDS after contracting it from his wife. You see, once she tasted something strange, there was no way in hell she was going back to home-made gruel. A few weeks after her confession, she became bored with hubby and continued fucking her well-endowed friend behind his back, Unfortunately, her extra-marital friend had been as promiscuous as her and gifted her a deadlier STD. With the witless hubby being completely in the dark with is wife's most recent indiscretion, it was only time the chapter closed on his sorry life...

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Is not the STD cause for divorce? There is not any children, nobody serious ill, why does he want to stay together?

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NO THERE NOT

he is too smart for his own good. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Really?

How idiotic, stupid, assinine and ridiculous.

Okay, just a story but how can a writer expect us to believe such a fool exists. Supposedly, he is not a cuck(?), pretends not to know anything and now he is going to be the boss. Huh?

Is this author over the age of 12 because this is preteen daydreaming make believe - no comparison to any possibility of real life.

Anyway, thanks for the try - it WAS different!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pay Attention

In the beginning she aggravatingly changed her mind about going to his colleagues party - some wife, some relationship! Then he goes to a bar - what, he doesn't care to be home? Everything is poor him and her - she has no more character and class than he does.

Now, she has a steady diet of strange sex -these two belong together - its' safer for the general public if they don't go looking for playmates.

And, he doesn't do anything with her bringing home a fuck buddy and openly screwing some guy on the couch. What a loser!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Two stupid people

Thank the stars Sweetie did NOT reproduce, especially with the Numbnut Hubby! Curious as to what the fuck good comes from having clinic staff 'on your side!'

2*

javmor79javmor79almost 11 years ago
Speechless

Normally I am against people bashing other people's story just because it's not their cup of tea, but this story deserves it. The character's are both moronic, childish people who have no clue what a marriage is. Thank God you had them wearing condoms (at least with each other) so they wouldn't reproduce. These two would definitely give birth to a Darwin Award nominee for sure. On top of the idiotic husband lying about having an affair for no reason whatsoever, he watches his wife have sex TWICE in his living room, has sex with her right after, and then goes through a charade of pretending he knows nothing for what seems like a couple of months. His master plan came together in the end because the clinic staff took his side and now he can manipulate his wife into dressing up for him. If this is what he considers "starting to look up", I hate to see what misery he normally lives in.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

A whore with syphilus is not anyone you should stay with.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago

Worst marriage ever. Both people are too fucked up to be any good for their spouse. Hopefully they stay together but remain childless. People like this have to be contained so they don't contaminate others with their "marriage morals". By keeping them together we would contain their crazy from spreading by having them ending up marrying two more people and producing more insanity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
May two retards....

...be culled out of existence by AIDS.

rick_ohrick_ohover 9 years ago
Husband screwed up

He sounds like a real prick.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
BLACK MAIL AND STRONG ARMING

is not looking up but a prelude to the divorce. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What

Idiots.... both of them... keep them married and off the market.

cockcriticcockcriticabout 7 years ago
Cuckold

It is his own fault, why did he not switch the lights on and make himself known when she was getting fucked on the sofa and kicked the boy friend out. by not acting you obviously wanted to be a cuck. The she tried to blame you for bringing an STE in the house, when it became obvious that it was her fault you still did nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a bunch of shit!!!

Only for real pervert cuckolds or brain sick ones!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The wife is absolutely right....

these two idiots should not have children! Talk about stupid....these two radiate it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How stupid is the husband

No husband sits back and let’s her continue to cheat on him. Who writes this dribble? Have they ever talked to a real husband and not one of those odd ball cucks? Just stupid

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Not

Not even remotely believable. She got syphilis from a lover and he's fine with it?

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Really bad

A dumbass and a slut. God forbid they procreate, a kid would be a mental midget.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
cucks always get

one star

Should killed the guy while he was fucking her and claimed in his half wake state he thought she was being raped

SpenceR7491SpenceR7491almost 4 years ago
Nonsense

What sensible male would want a relationship with a slut. The whole concept makes absolutely no sense. Husband sneaking down stairs and watching his wife with another man. In his own house! And did nothing! Total nonsense

RanDog025RanDog025almost 4 years ago
REALLY?

I GAVE IT 1 STAR! WHAT MORON WOULD ALLOW HIS WIFE TO FUCK ANOTHER MAN AND THEN FIND OUT SHE HAS AN STD AND SMILE BECAUSE HE WAS GOING TO GET HIS WAY WITH THE WIFE? FUCK UP!

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Its this type of story that makes getting a colonoscopy seem preferable to spending time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Only a complete IDIOT...

...would tell their wife they had sex with someone just to get a dig in because they felt wronged, and over the wife not going to a boring party no less. The title is correct, it is the fault of the main character.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

He IS a douche. BTB, don't let her catch anything. She may well have been seeing only the one 'man', but then...... He has to informed as well as the others, she may well have been screwing. A divorce is the only course of action, now.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I really liked this story. My fav Part was that she brought her lover home to fuck so hubby could watch. He did convince his wife he got laid, so it was his own fault. Obviously her lover was married too and screws around a lot. If it was me I would have been in her sloppy seconds pussy as soon as she came to bed. Love those sloppy seconds

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What we’ve got here is failure to communicate !!!

And by god, two despicable individuals in a stupid situation self-induced with the only hope, even in a fantasy tale, they became sterile.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is crap, no guy listens to his wife has sex with others if he has balls and a backbone , nor does he stay with a wife admitting cheating and an std and becoming a cuck. Must be written by a man hating feminist who likes to cuck men … HATE IT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You suck at writing.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Buster, the biker cuck’s type of story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I Agree. First, who the he'll is crazy enough to tell his wife he fucked someone when he didn't? Secondly what guy in his right mind wouldn't throw a bastard out of his house if he caught him fucking his wife with her along with him? Third, she continued fucking someone for two months and got syphilis and probably other STDs, and he kept her??? I'm sorry, but I cannot buy this at all.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

STUPID WIMP MAN

phill1cphill1cabout 1 year ago

If that's what it takes...

LOL

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

LMAO! This was great! At first I was thinking "Oh God, this is another story about how a wife cheats and her husband is all of sudden a willing cuckold." So glad it didn't go that route.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous