My Favorite Aunt - Ch. 03

Story Info
Ryan makes some new discoveries about his mom.
3.8k words
4.74
40.3k
107

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Favorite Aunt -- ch 3

I was watching a baseball game in the living room when my aunt came walking in and sat down next to me on the couch. I was still digesting the new information I'd just been given that it was my mom's idea for me and my Aunt Jean to become lovers.

I looked at her as she sat down. "What was mom thinking? I don't get it."

"Do you feel betrayed baby?" She asked me as she laid a hand on my thigh.

"No. Not betrayed. Just... I don't know, confused."

"Ry, you need to understand the relationship I have with your mom. She and I have shared just about everything over the years. Even a few boyfriends. After you went off to college we began seeing you in a different light. You were everything in a young man we both loved. You are handsome, well built, very manly, very self-confident. And since we're being completely open and honest about this, a nice sized cock."

"What?! You mean mom was checking out my cock?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Your mother is a woman with a healthy sex drive. And truth be told, your parents sex life hasn't been all that great over the last few years. Her curiosity got the better of her. So she decided to start checking out her son. And I have to say. Now that I've experienced your skills I can't say I blame her. You know how to make a woman very happy."

I just turned my attention back to the TV. The game was in the 5th inning. I have to admit, I felt a stirring in my groin at the thought of my own mom checking me out.

Jean leaned into my body. "I need to know what you're thinking baby. I don't want things to change between us."

I turned my attention back to her as I turned slightly to face her. "Relax. Nothing has changed between us." I felt a renewed boldness. "I still want you. I have no intention of letting you go. I won't deny you've given me a lot to digest. Not so much with you, as with my mom. But I'll deal with her later."

Jean smiled. I could see the relief on her face. "I'm so glad baby. I don't know what I'd do without you in my life right now." She snuggled up closer to me, resting her hand in my lap. "Can I get you anything?" She asked as she squeezed the bulge in my shorts.

I kissed her as I fondled her bra clad breast. "Yes you can get me something. I need my phone off the dresser and a cold beer."

She smiled as she eagerly jumped up. "I'll be right back."

"While you're upstairs, get rid of the bra." I ordered her as she walked towards the stairs.

She returned five minutes later with my phone in one hand, my beer in the other and wearing a short bathrobe, which I quickly discovered covered her naked body. I took the beer and phone from her, then patted the couch next to me. "Remember where you were before we stopped for dinner?" I asked smiling at her.

"Mmmmm! I certainly do!" She responded, laying her hand on my cock still encased in my shorts.

I lifted my hips slightly. She knew exactly what was expected. She slid my shorts down my legs and onto the floor. I kicked them aside. She gently and lovingly grasped my semi-rigid cock and began to bring it back to life. I took a long drink on my beer then laid it down on the end table next to me. I sat there for several minutes ignoring the baseball game as my aunt expertly brought my cock to full attention. "Fuck! That feels so good!" I moaned my approval of her efforts.

I grabbed a fistful of hair and kissed her hard as I slipped my hand inside her robe and engulfed her breast. She moaned in my mouth as I squeezed and kneaded her soft flesh. "You are so damn sexy." I whispered softly, breaking our kiss long enough to tell her. Her whimpers became more intense as I mauled her breast. I finally broke our kiss and shoved her head down into my lap. She knew what was expected. She opened her mouth and slid my cock in till I heard her cough and gag slightly. My head rolled back on the couch as that velvety mouth began working its magic.

I grabbed my cell phone. My aunt completely oblivious to what I was about to do. I hit the speed dial number for my mom and held the phone to my ear. "Hey mom! How are things at home?"

I knew my aunt would try to lift off my cock when she heard me. I held her head in place and wouldn't let her go. She began to squeal with her mouth stuffed full of my cock.

"Good! I'm glad all is well at home. The drive to Aunt Jean's was uneventful. And I've settled in quite nicely. Right now? Right now I'm watching some baseball on TV. Aunt Jean? Do you really want to know where she is right now? Well, she's laying on the couch next to me with her head in my lap. She's wearing this very sexy robe with her breasts hanging out as she sucks on my cock."

The phone went silent. Aunt Jean still tried to pull her mouth off my cock. But I held her tight and wouldn't let her.

"You still there mom?"

"Yes! She told me all about your scheme with her to seduce me."

"No! I'm not angry. Just disappointed that you couldn't have talked with me about it. Does dad know about this?

"Well then as far as I'm concerned, we just keep this between the three of us."

"Aunt Jean is busy right now. I'll have her call you later this evening after I'm done with her. I'll talk with you later mom. Have a good night. I know I am." I laid the phone down and released my aunt's head.

Her head shot up as she gasped for air. She looked at me stunned at what I had just done. "Why did you do that?"

"I decided to take charge of things. Now when you call mom later, I want you to tell her she needs to come visit sometime this summer. The sooner the better."

"Why do you want your mom to come visit?"

I reached for her robe and slid it off her shoulders. "You do have magnificent breasts." I complimented her as I fondled them with the back of my hand. "I want mom to see for herself what you and I have. She was checking me out. I think it only right I let her see firsthand what I have and how I use it on you."

Aunt sat there in silence for a couple minutes. Her stare going back and forth between my face and my cock. When she finally spoke, I wasn't expecting what she said. "Oh sweetie! The thought of you taking charge like that is getting me excited. Are you going to make her watch us?"

"Probably. She was checking out my cock. Make her watch it in action." I pinched her nipple till she gasped from the pain. "Does the thought of being an exhibitionist turn you on?"

"Oh baby! Yes it does! I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist."

"Well we'll have to see how we can have some fun with that."

Aunt Jean's demeanor had made a complete turnaround. Now she was almost giddy with excitement at the possibilities. She got on her knees on the couch, facing me. "Oh sweetie! You have no idea how happy you're making me! Your uncle was always looking for ways to push me and our relationship."

I reached out and caressed her breast again. I can't help myself around those things. "I plan on pushing you in many ways." The more confident and bold I became in our relationship, the more I knew I wanted to push her in ways I'd never thought about before. "Now finish what you started before dinner. Then later we'll go to bed and I'll show you how much I'm growing to love you."

Jean dropped her head into my lap again, greedily sucking my cock into her mouth as she cupped my balls with one hand. She tenderly massaged my nut sack as her head bobbed up and down. There was an eagerness and determination in her efforts. She was nothing like any of the girls I had played with in college. Aunt Jean was an eager lover who wanted to please me more than anything.

I sat there with eyes closed, enjoying the sensations her mouth gliding up and down my cock were giving me. Occasionally she would pull off the head and lick the shaft just beneath the helmet with the tip of her tongue. She knew how to give a man pleasure. I was going to hold off as long as I could before climaxing, savoring every second of her efforts. Then I realized I had her all to myself all summer. I could get this whenever I wanted.

I pushed her head down with both hands. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum! Suck it, you sexy bitch!" Having the freedom to call her names only intensified my pleasure. She later confessed it turned her on too. I felt my balls churning. I held her head tight, digging my fingers into her hair. "Suck it bitch! Suck it!"

Aunt Jean intensified her efforts as she felt my body tensing. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" My cock erupted in her mouth. I grunted with each ejaculation, not allowing her to pull off my cock. Not that I had to hold her there. My orgasm became so intense I felt my stomach begin to cramp up. She literally was curling my toes.

I finally relaxed my grip on her head as my orgasm waned. She continued to lovingly lick and suck it as it softened. When she pulled off my cock, she wiped her lips with her finger and then sucked her finger clean. I looked at her with a satisfied smile. "Where did you learn that?" I asked laughing softly.

"Girl Scouts!"

We both laughed at that one. I pulled her closer and kissed her passionately. "I don't think you know what you're doing to me." I whispered in her ear before nibbling on it.

She giggled as I licked the rim of her ear. She tried to escape, but I held her tight. "Take me to bed and I'll show you what else I'm going to do to you."

I grabbed her hand and led her upstairs and into the bedroom. She let her robe slip off her body as she laid on the bed and waited for me. I climbed on the bed. I wrapped myself around her and took control. Our kiss became almost animalistic. My hands grabbed and kneaded her breasts until she whimpered from both need and pain. Then I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed her ass, pulling her into my groin. The heat from between her legs was incredible.

I alternated between kissing her and sucking on her tits. The harder I took her the more she begged for it harder. In a fit of passion I bit down on one of her tits. Her body arched up off the bed as she sobbed. "OH FUCK YES!"

Our bodies rolled and writhed together as I felt my cock recovering. When I was ready I crawled up her body and straddled her chest. My cock staring at her, throbbing as it waited for our next round together.

Jean smiled up at me. "Fuck my tits baby. I've missed having a cock between them."

She needed no instruction as I laid my cock in the valley between her tits. Jean pushed her tits together. Her soft warm flesh felt incredible. I leaned forward and began a slow humping of her chest. Our eyes stayed locked.

"I glad you're not upset your mom set this up. I have to admit it took a little persuasion on her part to get me on board." Jean said as she held her tits together. She looked down occasionally to watch the head of my cock dart in and out of her valley. "Mmmm! I've missed this."

"Upset! Hell no!" I gave her a sinister grin. "I'm just afraid you've both opened up a pandoras box." We carried on a conversation while I fucked her tits as though it was the most natural thing on earth for a nephew to be fucking his aunt's tits.

"What do you mean baby?"

"Do you want this to end?"

"No, I don't." Jean replied as she realized what he was getting at. "I don't want to think about you not being in my life now."

I nodded my head. "Exactly. And I have no intention of letting you go. To be honest, I'm starting to feel very possessive of you."

That statement brought a huge smile to her face. "That makes me happy baby. You feel as possessive as you want. I'm all yours."

"Yes you are!" I glanced over at the night stand next to the bed. Jean's cell phone was laying on it. I leaned over and grabbed her phone, then handed it to her. "Time for you to call mom."

The look of shock on her face was one I'll never forget. I took over holding her tits together as she dialed mom's number.

Marissa, my mom, had to walk outside after my first phone call. Dad kept asking her what was wrong, because she couldn't hide her agitation at what I had revealed on that short call. She knew the last person she wanted to tell was my dad. Dad was pretty cool about most things. But with him there were "some lines you just don't cross." And I had definitely crossed one of those lines with Aunt Jean.

Dad and mom had always had a good relationship. At least as far as I knew they had. I could always tell mom was always a little more of a free spirit. She loved to dress a little more risqué. She was always flirting with other men when she didn't think I was noticing. I always noticed. And now some things were starting to make sense to me. Mom and Aunt Jean always seemed to end their conversations abruptly when I came in the room. Now I'm wondering if all they were talking about was some of their sexual escapades.

Something mom did admit to me much later was that she wasn't agitated because of what I was doing. But because Aunt Jean was getting it and she wasn't.

"Hey sis." Mom answered her phone. She was sitting on the back porch, out of dad's hearing. "So you and Ry have hooked up, have you? I wasn't expecting it to happen this fast."

"Oh we've definitely hooked up sis." Jean replied as I fucked her tits.

"Tell her what we're doing." I said looking down at her.

"Ryan certainly knows what he wants." She gasped as I pinched her nipples. "Aaahhh!"

"You ok sis?" Mom asked.

Jean giggled. "Oh I'm great sis. Right now I'm having my tits fucked!"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Mom hissed on the phone, not wanting to talk too loud.

"Oh sis! This boy of yours is amazing. Thank you so much for suggesting this." Mom's jealousy was getting the better of her by this point. "I have to put the phone down for a second sis."

I took the phone from Jean and laid it on the bed next to her. "Now I'm going to have some real fun." I said loud enough so that mom would hear. I slid down Jean's body and laid down with my face hovering over her pussy. I spread her legs and locked my mouth on her swollen pussy and clit. I got the response I was hoping for.

Jean's body arched up, pushing her pussy into my mouth as she wailed her approval. "Oh fuck yes! Eat me baby! Eat me!" She began to buck and writhe on the bed as my tongue teased her clit while my teeth racked over it. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" She sobbed over and over. "Don't stop baby! Don't stop!"

Mom listened on the phone as her left hand dropped between her legs. She began to pleasure herself as she listened to Aunt Jean moaning in pleasure.

I took Jean that way for over thirty minutes. Mom listened to every minute of it. When I finally finished, Jean was a sobbing mess, her body spasming from climaxing several times. I sat up, wiped her juices from my face and grabbed the phone. I listened for a minute or so. All I heard was heavy breathing. "You ok mom?"

She gave no response.

"Why don't you come visit mom. Aunt Jean and I would love to see you."

I could tell she was shaken. "Yes! Yes! I would like that too."

"That would be great mom! Maybe we can have some fun together!"

"Oohh Ry! I'm not so sure that's a good idea! I don't know!"

I could tell she was struggling with giving in to that temptation. "Well you think about it mom. Just let us know if you decide to visit."

"I will. I'll talk to you later baby." She ended the call still breathing heavy.

I laid my aunt's phone on the side table, then laid down next to her again. I wrapped my arms around Jean again as she smiled at me. "Think your mom will come?" She asked.

"I guarantee it. She's jealous of you."

"How do you know that?" Jean asked as she reached between us and fondled my cock and balls.

"I just know. Call it a sixth sense. I just know my mom. Plus I'm not sure what she's getting at home." I cupped one of her breasts in my hand and played with it. "Mmmm! I love these things!"

"Good!" Jean giggled again. She smiled at me with that mischievous grin. "Ever seen your mom's?"

"No. Lot's of cleavage at times. But never bared. They look like they're about your size." I squeezed Jean's tit, thinking about mom's.

"They are. We love rubbing them together." She said teasingly. She knew that would pique my interest.

She really accomplished that. I stared at her shocked. "Wait? You and mom?"

Now she laughed. "Oh yes! Your daddy was never into it. So we just left him out of it whenever we were feeling it. But your uncle used to love watching us."

The images in my head were getting me worked up even more than I already was. "Did he ever join in?"

"Of course silly. He'd tell us what he wanted us to do to each other. When he couldn't take it anymore he'd join in." Jean knew she was priming me. But she wanted to know what to expect. "Think you could take control of two horny older ladies?"

The thought of my aunt and mom together had never entered my mind before. These were new waters I was trolling in. "I guess we'll find out. I wouldn't be surprised if she was here within the week." I rolled on my back. "Enough of this talk. Get up here." I ordered as I held my cock at full attention.

Jean sat up and threw her leg over my body. She held her dripping pussy over my cock as she smiled down at me. Her smile faded as my cock filled her. "Oh fuck baby!" She leaned forward and dug her nails into my chest as she began a slow humping. "I've missed this so." She moaned as her hair fell around her face.

I folded my arms behind my head and lay there watching her perform. "So you and mom got it on." I knew my curiosity was going to eat at me until I saw it firsthand.

Jean got a devilish grin on her face. "We did baby. Not that often. But often enough. We loved 69. We'd eat each other until your Uncle Bob stepped in. Sometimes he'd let us go for an hour. But if it were just Marissa and me, we'd go for a couple hours." Her breathing was becoming more labored. I could tell another climax was building inside her.

I reached up and fondled her tits, pinching and twisting the nipples. The look of agony on her face was priceless. Or was it pleasure. I couldn't tell them apart with her.

"Oh fuck baby! I'm going to cum." She began humping my cock harder as her orgasm built. I loved watching her tits bounce up and down, as her head flailed from side to side. "OH FUCK! OH FUCK! CUMMMIIINNNGGG!" She screamed.

I felt her pussy squeezing my cock as it showered my cock with her juices. I could feel her juices running over my balls and puddling under my ass. She continued to scream and wail as she humped me like a crazy woman. I guarantee she would have had me blowing my load if she hadn't just drained my balls. I can always last longer after that first one. She ground her pussy onto my cock, trying to get as much of it inside her as she could.

As her orgasm began to wane she focused on me with a satisfied grin on her face, grinding her pelvis in a circular motion.

She finally collapsed on top of me, still pumping her pussy up and down. "You make me feel so good baby." She whispered in my ear as she lay on top of me. "It's been so long since I felt this whole, this complete, this satisfied." Then she lifted herself enough to look me in the eye. "But it's not just the sex baby. It's you."

We stared at each other in silence for I'm not sure how long. The entire time she kept milking my cock with her pussy. "Oh Ry! Why are you doing this to me?"

I just shook my head as I smiled up at her. "You and your dumb questions." I pulled her down and kissed her. "Because we both need it, and we both want it." I smacked her ass playfully. "Now work that ass! I'm about ready to make another deposit."

It wasn't but five minutes later our bodies were writhing together as I filled her pussy. I think she climaxed again. But by that point, I wasn't paying attention. We spent the rest of the evening fondling and playing with each other. I realized at that point I had awakened an animal in her with an insatiable appetite. My cock was actually sore when she finally got done sucking on it all evening. But who's complaining?