All Comments on 'My Favorite Aunt Ch. 07'

by masterofnymphoslut

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
laughdruidlaughdruid10 months ago

A well written story and I will continue following it but I do not enjoy that ownership crap.

ccs29745ccs2974510 months ago

Another 5 star story. Keep up the great writing and please don't end this series so soon. It's got a lot of potential to it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Congrats on your 100th story

banyadeewana1501banyadeewana150110 months ago

Gosh I love this story. Beautiful.

Number1ClitlickerNumber1Clitlicker8 months ago

The basic story is good. But this kid has let this all go to his head. There is no reason to treat his mother and aunt like he does.. grabbing them by their hair and pulling them around. No reason for that behavior at all !

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A great story, series. And except for some misspelled words, quite well written. Thank you!!

juanviejojuanviejo6 months ago

NIRVANA IS A "BLESSED STATE OF NOTHINGNESS", INTO WHICH AN ENTITY MAY ENTER ONCE THERE IS NO FURTHER NEED FOR REINCARNATION, HAVING FINALLY SHED ALL OF ITS NEGATIVE KARMA. I WOULD NOT DESCRIBE THIS STORY THUSLY, BUT I MUST SAY I REALLY LOVED IT. CINCO ESTRELLAS! THANK YOU FOR AN OUTSTANDING STORY.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story! Hopefully there is more to come. Would love to see how their story progresses and maybe even see the mom get her wish.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman13 days ago

The guy seemed to instinctively know how to treat his Mom and Aunt like the submissive sluts they are. Obviously he had researched the lifestyle, but the ease with which he did it showed he is a natural dominant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterofnymphoslut@masterofnymphoslut
Always looking to make new friends. Life is too short not to enjoy it with as many friends as you can have.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES