My Favorite Aunt Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally relaxed my grip on Jean as my orgasm subsided. Her body was still twitching and spasming from the aftershocks as she lay across my body. I felt mom's mouth still tenderly sucking and kissing my cock as it deflated. I know at that point I should have been satisfied. But I wasn't.

It was at that moment that I think I realized for the first time it wasn't just my love for these two that drove me. I craved the adrenaline rush it gave me to know I was mastering their bodies and making them respond to my touch and control of them. There was a thrill driving them to the point of losing all self-control.

I grabbed Jean by the head and pulled it back, forcing her to look at me. "You bring my cock back to life and I'll give you what you need." I said still panting.

The look she gave me made me think she couldn't do it. She looked exhausted. But she gave me a weak smile. "OK baby!" She sat up and moved down my body.

Mom looked at me. I motioned for her. She moved up my body, trading places with her sister.

I grabbed a fistful of her hair and kissed her passionately, while grabbing one of her tits with the other hand. I could still taste my cum in her mouth, or what was left of it. Then I pulled her head back and looked at her. "You know I love you mom."

I thought she was going to cry. "Oh baby. Thank you. I needed to hear that."

I saw her in a different light now. I knew in my head she was my mom. But that's not how it felt anymore. How quickly things had changed. Now all I saw was a sensuous, beautiful, vulnerable woman who was giving herself to me. "You know, things will never be the same between us again." I spoke softly as I caressed her breast.

There was a sad resignation on her face. "I know. But..."

"But what?"

"I love you so much. And you've given me something no other man has ever given me. Not even your father." She caressed my face as she opened herself to me. "I don't know as I will ever want things to go back to the way they were. You've given me a taste of something I crave now. And I know that's inseparable from you. So I know that things will never be the same between us again. I don't care. I never want to go without you in my life. And I'm not just talking about the sex. Although," She gave me a mischievous smile. "I never want to go without that again too. Sis was right. You are man enough for both of us."

"But what you've given me is so much deeper than sex. I feel an intimacy with you I never felt with your father. That's why I told you I wanted to have your baby. It would be something YOU planted inside me. It would be the greatest expression of my love for you. Being the receptacle for your seed. Then having your baby and nurturing it." She looked down, not wanting to look me in the eye. "I know that makes me sound like a really fucked up mother. I guess I am." She started to sob.

I sat there in silence, holding her, not knowing what to say or how to respond. I held her tight till Jean crawled up beside us and took mom's face in her hands.

"You're not fucked up sweetie. You and I are so much alike it's scary. That's exactly how I felt with Bob. I had such depression after I found out I couldn't have kids. I wanted to feel him inside me growing. For me, it would have been that ultimate expression of his ownership of me. So I understand you sweetie. I really do." Jean looked at me. I could hear the love in her voice for her sister as she spoke to me. "You need to give her what she needs baby. I can't think of anything more intimate than you breeding your mom."

I have to admit, I was slightly pissed that Jean would try to talk me into doing something of that magnitude in front of mom. I grabbed a fistful of Jean's hair and yanked her head back. She knew immediately she'd crossed a line. "You forget who owns who here!" I said firmly. I felt my authority over them growing, and I was becoming more and more comfortable with it. Especially as they submitted to it without hesitation. "I'm not going to decide to breed my mom on the basis of an emotional appeal from you. Especially one that is done in front of her. What did you think? That by pleading with me in front of her you could manipulate me into changing my mind?"

"I'm sorry baby! Please don't be angry with me! I would never try to manipulate you. That thought never entered my mind. I just saw...."

I cut her off. "I know what you saw. You saw your sister in pain, and you thought you could fix it." I shook my head. "What is it with females and always wanting to "fix" something. And it's usually things they should keep their noses out of."

"Don't be mad at her baby!" Mom spoke up, laying her hand on my chest as she pled with me. "She was just trying to help me. Besides, this is all my fault for even bringing it up the other night."

I sat there smiling on the inside. How the hell do I stay angry at these two? But I wasn't about to let them see me smiling. "I get it. You two have had this relationship together long before I came into the picture."

"We have. But you've brought out something in us your uncle never did." Jean spoke up trying to explain. "We had fun together. Whenever the three of us played. But what you've done to your mother and me, your uncle never came close to touching. I think it was because he was afraid of your father's reaction if he found out."

Jean and mom looked at each other, knowing what the other wanted to say. Mom spoke up. "You've taken us to a place neither of us wants to return from. So now you have two sisters who are growing to love you deeper each day. We just want to show you that in every way we can. And with me, one of those ways would be having your baby."

I sat there in silence taking in everything they had said. "OK. We'll talk more about this in the days ahead. You have given me something to think about. But for now," I looked at Jean. "Get back to what you were doing. But get between my legs. I want to watch you. We're both going to watch you." Mom's eyes widened. "Yeah, that's right. You two like to share so much. Well I thought it would be fun to have you watch your sister love my cock while I play with your body."

"But baby! Wouldn't you enjoy it so much more if both of us loved your cock?" Mom tried to change my mind.

"Oh there will be times when you two will do that. Now that I've experienced and better understand the appetite you two share, I'm thinking there are going to be a lot of things the three of us will be experimenting with, and doing to each other. Now turn around."

"But baby!" Mom had to try one more time.

"ENOUGH!" I yelled. Mom shrunk back in fear. "It's been a long day! And I've had enough with the two of you trying to manipulate me. Now do as I say!" I think that was the first time I'd ever spoken to my mom that way. What I discovered later was it set the tone in our relationship in the years to come. It helped establish a new boundary in her mind as to her role in our relationship.

Mom turned around and laid across my chest. I cradled her head in my left arm. I wrapped my right arm around her and grabbed one of her tits. I kneaded her tit as I rubbed the nipple between my fingers. I felt mom's body responding as we sat there watching Jean love my cock.

Jean looked up at us, never breaking eye contact, as her tongue slid up and down my shaft. She'd suck the head in, then swirl her tongue around it.

I groaned my approval. "Mmmmm. Your sister is such a great cock sucking slut." I spoke softly to mom. "She knows how to please a man."

Mom started to squirm in my arms as her arousal grew. "Yes she is." She moaned softly. "She's always been a hungry cock sucking slut." She purred as she maintained that eye contact with her sister. Mom shoved her hand between her legs and began to pleasure herself.

"Get your hand out of there slut!" I commanded her, not raising my voice.

She whimpered in resignation as she pulled her hand from between her legs. I rewarded her by sliding my hand down her body and between her legs. I smiled when she gasped as my fingers glided over her swollen clit. It felt like it had swollen to the size of a marble. I took it between two fingers and played with it. Her body went tense.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" She squealed as her body began to convulse and shake.

"Suck on those balls." I said to Jean. "I like it when you suck on them."

I pulled mom's head close to my mouth and whispered in her ear. "Make sure you keep watching your sister. I don't want you taking your eyes off her."

Mom continued to shake and spasm as I played with her clit and pussy. I was going to play with her that way till Jean drained my cock for the second time that evening. Mom's squeals eventually morphed into sobs as I drove her body through orgasm after orgasm. "Too much. Too much." She sobbed over and over. "Please baby!"

I ignored her pleas as I watched Jean love my cock. When she had it at full attention, "Now climb on and ride it." I told her.

Jean straddled my cock, positioned the head at the opening to her pussy and then dropped on it. The look on her face was priceless as my cock filled her. She sat there for several seconds, savoring the feeling of my cock inside her.

I knew mom was watching this. She reached out and laid her hand on her sister's thigh, wanting to be a part of our union.

I continued to rub mom's clit, ignoring her pleas for me to stop. Listening to her climax over and over, while watching Jean ride my cock was the most erotic thing I'd ever experienced. I was glad I'd already blown a load less than an hour before. I knew this was going to be a nice long ride for me.

Jean began to gyrate her hips, trying to grind as much of my cock inside her as she could. She grabbed her own tits and lifted them, pinching the nipples between her fingers. She had that wanton look on her face as she smiled down at me.

Within minutes both Jean and mom were moaning and squealing in unison.

I curled my two middle fingers inside mom's pussy, setting off a new wave of orgasmic euphoria for her. Her squealing became louder as her body went tense.

Jean seeing this began to bounce on my cock, her hair thrashing back and forth, her tits bouncing up and down. She grunted in rhythm with her humping my cock. Every drop in my cock bringing a groan. It was just a minute or so when she began to climax. Her pussy gushed all over my cock. It felt like a river flowing over my cock, running down my balls and soaking the bed.

"Oh fuck baby! So good! So good!" Jean sobbed as once again her emotions were overtaken by the intensity of the sensations. She continued to bounce on my cock as she looked up at the ceiling sobbing with pleasure. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

Mom's body was responding in unison with her sister's body. I couldn't tell if both were experiencing multiple orgasms, or if it was just one long orgasm that wouldn't end. But it was as if each was feeding off the other.

I don't know how long this lasted. I lost all track of time. I eventually felt my own orgasm building. My cock exploded inside Jean. My cock felt red hot as I shot my load inside her. I lifted her body off the bed as I bucked up into her. I grunted with each ejaculation.

The three of us slowly descended from our sexual high, sighing and moaning, each of us working the other's body.

Jean finally collapsed on the bed next to me. Mom slowly pushed herself off my body and lay beside me on the other side. The last thing I remember that night was laying there with an arm wrapped around each of them as they lay there caressing my chest.

12