My Favorite Barista

Story Info
An unexpected encounter with a younger woman.
1.4k words
4.29
8.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I go into my local independent coffee shop every day. A creature of habit, I always order the same thing. The place is near my house, the staff is friendly, and they always start my drink while I'm in line. It's a nice way to start the day.

Ellie is one of the baristas with an early shift. She's always nice to me, and I enjoy when we share a few words each morning. When she's the one who makes my drink, she'll put a little heart in black marker on my cup. Even though I know being nice to the customers is part of her job, I've always wondered if she'd go out with me.

Not wanting to create an awkward situation in a place I go every day, I decided long ago to ignore that impulse and enjoy it for what it was.

As work from home became a thing, I started going in late afternoons for a second drink. Since Ellie worked the morning shift it was less fun, but the coffee was a great way to re-energize to finish the day strong.

One Tuesday afternoon, to my surprise, I found Ellie sitting on the customer side of the shop having a coffee as I walked in. She noticed me right away and called for my attention. We ended up spending a half hour talking. Instead of her usual perky small talk, I got to know a bit about the real her. She was in a master's program at the local university and hoped to be a psychologist when she finished school.

The age difference between us never crossed my mind, but doing the math, I figured she was in her mid to late 20's. As I'm in my early 40's, I was feeling better about my decision not to ever ask her out. Now I knew I was too old anyway.

Fast forward to Thursday morning. Normal routine. I walk in, she smiles and says "I gotcha" and went to work. I paid and stood waiting at the delivery counter. When my drink arrived, I hurried out the door and put my brain towards work.

At home as I set up to start my day, I noticed that there was no heart on my drink cup, but rather an arrow that pointed down and ended at the top of the cup sleeve. Obviously curious, I pushed the sleeve down to find that Ellie had written her number on the cup, with a heart before and after the digits.

Wow. Not only unexpected, but exciting. Ellie was young, beautiful, and smart. She was about 5'6'' with long brown hair. Until a few days before I never really knew what her body looked like, as she always wore an apron with the shop logo on it. Her look outside of work was casual, but attractive. She wasn't an athlete but was curvy in all the right ways.

I debated all day what to do with the number. I ultimately decided to text her around 4.

ME: Hi Ellie, it's Jack. Wanna chat?

HER: Hey! Glad you mssgd! Of course I do, wanna go get a drink and talk in person?

ME: 7:30 @Blue's Tavern?

HER: I'm there!

A boring night chasing something to stream just turned into something exciting. Blues was a neighborhood place. No need to dress nice, or fuss. 1 drink and some conversation, then who knows what would happen.

I arrived 10 minutes early and she was already there, reading a book at one of the high-top tables against the wall. A long skirt paired with a simple white top that was a bit oversized and thin enough to make it clear she was wearing a nice bra. Her hair was down, and it looked like she had on a little makeup. She was all business at work, and this casual version of her was intoxicating.

My plan for 1 drink turned into 2 old fashions for me and 3 glasses of wine for her. 2 hours melted away like 15 minutes. Throughout she was smiling, laughing at my nonsense, and finding ways to touch my arm. I was really enjoying myself. Since she had an early shift, 9:30 was getting to be late for her. She was in no shape to drive, and I walked her to her car to get her stuff and started to order an Uber to get her home.

Standing next to her car she asked me what I was doing on my phone. When I revealed my plan, she asked me not to. She got her bag out of her trunk but asked if I'd sit with her for a moment in the back seat of her car. A bit odd, but yeah, I didn't have an early call, so let's keep the fun going.

Ellie had a wry smile on her face and explained to me that she had a great time chatting. Apparently, the girls at the coffee shop all talk about me, and Ellie had a bit of a crush on me. As she's telling me this story, I notice her hand on the inside of my thigh. As I look down to acknowledge her move I throw a smile back to her. She asked me about how long it's been since I had a blowjob. Stunned, I didn't have a quick response.

Laughing, she told me that if I couldn't remember it's clearly been too long, lets fix that right now!

She undid my belt, lowered my zipper, and pulled me out. There wasn't a lot of room in the back of her car, but she laid on her side, with her right elbow between my legs. I put my right hand on her back, and she took the tip of my cock in her mouth. No hands, sloppy, and lots of tongue.

After a few minutes of work, she looked up at me, pulled her head back and asked me if I had a condom. I acknowledged I did and pulled out my wallet and handed it to her. She tossed it on the seat but got up and sat on my lap facing me. She whispered that her panties where soaked, and she wanted me. Even though we were both buzzed, the reality of where we were was still on my mind. I whispered back that I was into it, but it seemed like we'd be caught, and I wasn't excited about that. She asked if I was sober enough to move the car to the end of the parking lot. It was far from the street, and into a spot that wasn't well lit.

After moving the car, I hurried into the backseat. She was smiling and pulled her panties off but left her skirt on. She asked me to pull my dick out and told me not to hold back. Since we could get caught at any minute, she wanted to feel me cum inside her. She opened the wrapper and put the condom on. Throwing her leg over my lap, she took me inside her. Even with the condom on, I could tell how wet she was. No adjustment needed, she took me all the way in.

Both arms around my neck, mouth near my ear, she let out a little moan. Slowly at first, she started to move her hips back and forth. My arms were around her waist. Not applying pressure, but simply resting my hands on her hips. As she slowed down to kiss me for the first time, I pulled up her skirt so I could feel her skin.

That sent her back to riding me. Another whisper in my ear about how long she'd wanted to do this, I could feel her pick up the pace. Tightening around my dick, I was in total shock that in less than 10 minutes she was about to cum. Breathing heavily, I could feel her pussy pulse on my cock.

At that moment I let go and came inside her.

Sweaty, spent, and satisfied, she gave me a quick kiss and smiled. Shifting back to the seat next to me, she put her panties back on. Asking if I could drive her home, we walked back to my car. On the drive to her place, we both laughed a bit and shared a few words about how surprising the night was. As she was getting out, she let me know she was hoping to see me for morning coffee.

Fifteen minutes later I was sitting in my kitchen with a glass of water dumfounded at my good luck.