My Favorite Birthday

Story Info
Karin gets me a birthday treat I will never forget.
2.7k words
4.4
22.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeffss45
jeffss45
270 Followers

My Birthday Present

My birthday is this coming Monday. Saturday morning, Karin told me that we would spend the day celebrating my birthday. I had no clue what she meant but was up for it. She took me out for a fantastic lunch, took me shopping so that I could pick my own gift, and we were back home well before dinner.

Karin got busy in the kitchen. I fell asleep watching tv. She woke me up when dinner was ready. Dinner was spaghetti Bolognese, one of my favorites.

After we were done eating, I helped Karin clean up. Karin looked at her phone then took my hand. She led me to our bedroom. She had me stand next to the bed and started slowly undressing me. I was hard well before she removed my underwear.

Her next move was a surprise. She grabbed this belt from under the bed and put it around my waist. It was followed by leather cuffs on each wrist which were attached to rings on the belt. This kept me from doing much with my hands.

She smiled at me as she took my cock into her mouth, with me still standing next to the bed, and started to blow me. It was strange she didn't get undressed but I was enjoying myself too much to ask about it at the moment.

After a couple of minutes, I hear the doorbell. To my surprise, Karin leaves me to go answer it. She even left the door to our bedroom open. I stay put since you can't see me from the front door. I hear her talking to someone though I can't make out what they are saying. I hear the door shut but it also sounds like Karin is wheeling something in.

She returns to the bedroom, taking my arm to lead me into the living room. I'm looking around and don't see anyone but I do see something see what looks like an exam sofa. It has a lot of straps which is a bit weird but it's not too alarming. Karin walks me over to it and has me lay on it. With my hands bound, this is difficult but, with some help, I get into the position she wants me in.

Once I'm seated, she puts a strap around each ankle, buckling it to the outside of the sofa. She clicks something and starts pulling my legs and the sofa apart. She stops when I'm spread about as far as I can go.

The new position has left my cock and balls hanging out between my legs. She gets between my legs, kneels and again takes my cock into her mouth. She starts giving me a slow blowjob. She's not in a hurry and neither am I. This feels both strange, since I've never been bound like this before, and fantastic.

The doorbell rings again. And once again, she stops to go answer. I'm very surprised, and start to say something since I'm on full display to whoever is on the other side of that door.

She ignores what I say but looks at me with a devious smile as she opens the door. "Don't worry, she's for you. She's allowed to do to you whatever she wants." She is smiling big.

She opens the door and greets an attractive woman. Karin grabs her coat, looks at me, and tells me, "Don't worry about me. I'll be out for the next hour so that she's free to do as she wants."

Karin puts on her coat, and leaves, shutting the door behind her.

The new woman is wearing a pretty heavy coat and carrying a big bag. She's ignoring me which is unsettling because I can't help but stare at her. Plus, I'm tied up, naked, and hard. She puts down the bag, removes her coat and hangs it on our coat rack.

I see that she is a very attractive woman, average build, wearing jeans and a rather plain t-shirt. She picks up her bag and walks towards me. She puts the bag down next to the feet of the sofa, where I can't see it.

I continue to stare; I can't help myself. She is still ignoring me. She starts digging through her bag and smiles.

Finally, after what seems like forever, she looks at me. "Hi Jeff, I'm Allie. I assume Karin told you about the rules? That the only rule is that you can't cum. Are you ready?" She asks me, her smile getting bigger.

I'm shaken by what I hear but all I can manage to get out is "huh?"

"Oh, so Karin didn't tell you. Yes, the only rule I have is that I can't let you cum. I will make you want to cum, and need to cum, but I will not make you cum."

"Now, let's see what we've got" as she starts to stroke me. She's really good and it's only a minute or so until I'm ready to cum.

She stares into my eyes as I let out a moan. "Oh please, you can't be ready to cum already. We still have most of the hour to go." And she stops stroking.

I can't help but moan again. I thrust my hips a little, hoping to get something in contact with my excited cock. But it doesn't work.

Allie goes to her bag, pulls out a strap and comes back to me. She runs the strap through a loop on the back of the belt. She ties the strap to the sofa so that I can no longer move my hips.

She starts stroking me again. Over the next five minutes, she edges me a bunch of times. I'm almost moaning non-stop and sweating something fierce when she stops. I try thrusting and am reminded that I can't move. Instead, I just suffer.

My cock is engorged and purple. I've never felt this hard in my life.

Before I calm down much, Allie takes my cock into her mouth. Her movements are so gentle. I feel her tongue moving up and down my sensitive cock. This is fantastic except I'm so desperate to cum, these sensations feed my frustration.

She uses her mouth to keep me wanting to cum a bunch more times before finally stopping. She uses her knowledge to keep me from cumming.

I thought I was horny and desperate to cum before but I didn't realize what is possible. Now I'm horny, desperate to cum, and scared about what the rest of my time alone with Allie will mean. My face must show my concern, because the next thing I hear is "Don't worry. I've never teased anyone to death" followed by a snicker.

She starts stroking me again. I lose count of how many times I almost orgasm. At this point, my cock is the only thing that matters; I am desperate to cum.

I keep hoping the door will open and Karin will walk in. Because that will mean release. And oh, how I need to release my cum.

"Jeff, stop looking at that door. I still have forty minutes to drive you crazy." I'm stunned that it's only been twenty minutes. I don't know if I can take another forty minutes of this.

"Please let me cum. I'll double whatever Karin is paying you. Just please make me cum."

"Oh sweetie, I can't do that. Karin would know right away and she will be very disappointed if I do that. You don't want to disappoint her, do you?"

"No. But please I really need to cum."

"I know honey. And you will, don't worry. Just not quite yet."

She puts some lotion on my cock. Instead of stroking it, she holds it in her fist and starts gently rubbing her thumb on my glans. The feeling is maddening. My orgasm keep building but the sensations aren't enough to make it happen.

I start begging again. It must have been too much because Allie grabs a ball gag from her bag and puts it on me. It's not very big but it does keep me from begging.

She puts more lotion on my dick and starts rubbing my glans again. She keeps going and going, using less pressure the longer she goes.

I'm moaning continuously now. If the gag wasn't in, I'd be begging hysterically. She keeps going. I feel like I'm a stroke away from orgasm. But I've felt like this for a long time now. My orgasm is right there but it's just not happening.

She finally stops rubbing my glans. I'm almost crying.

I see her remove some rope from her bag. She makes a double loop around my balls and ties a half knot. Carefully, she winds one end of the rope around my balls again and again, making them strain against my sack. I feel strange because while this is adding more pressure, I am feeling relief because she's not stroking my overly sensitive cock.

When she's done, my balls are tightly bound. I feel them straining against my sack. It adds a weird kind of pressure to this whole thing.

She goes into her bag again, and pulls out some nipple clamps. She hears me exclaim behind the gag which makes her chuckle. She puts the clamps on each of my nipples. More weird pressure.

She's goes into her bag yet again. She's down there for a few seconds. I feel something pushing against my asshole. There must be a lot of lube on it because after some light resistance, she pushes it right in. It must be a butt plug, because it stays in even when I try to push it out.

By this time, my cock has calmed down a bit. I'm still hard as a rock but I'm not ready to cum. as she grabs my cock and starts to stroke me again. The lube on my cock makes the stroking both lighter and more intense than before. Again, as I'm about to cum, she slows down her strokes. She also starts gently moving the bugs plug in and out.

As I get closer, she lets go of my cock but continues to fuck me. I've never had anything in my ass before much less been fucked. It's more intense than I ever imagined. I am going to cum if she keeps this up.

"Need to let you calm down a bit. You're getting a bit too close for comfort." She tells me as she pulls out the butt plug. She starts to gently massage my balls; not enough to make them hurt but it does add a bit more pressure. And while I'm not going to cum from this, it also keeps me from calming down much.

"I think we need a dildo now" she says reaching into her bag again. She quickly lubes it up and pushes it into my ass. It's a little bigger than what was in me previously but it slides in without fuss.

She starts stroking my cock as she slowly fucks my ass with the dildo. The dildo is definitely providing a more intense butt fucking. It almost feels like my cock is getting rubbed from the inside.

She pushes the dildo in deep and holds it while continuing to gently stroke my cock. The feeling is unbelievable. I don't know how I haven't cum yet.

She keeps this up for a while. Sometimes just stroking my cock, sometimes just fucking my ass, sometimes doing both, sometimes just fondling my balls. I don't know how many times I've almost cum; it's way more than I could have ever imagined.

After what feels like forever, she stops everything and removes the dildo from my ass. She removes the nipple clamps, massaging each nipple as she removes the clamp.

"Need to let you cool down again. Before this next bit" she says with an evil smile crossing her face.

After waiting what felt like just a few seconds, she removes the rope from my balls. She rubs them as she removes the rope. After just a few more seconds, my balls are free.

But not for long. She starts using the rope again, but this time the rope goes around my cock and balls. She ties a half knot at the bottom of my balls then starts to wrap the rope around my balls like before. After just three rounds, she ties another half knot on the top of my balls. She follows that by wrapping the rope around the base of my cock a few times then tying the whole package up.

When she's done with the rope, she puts more lotion on my cock and starts to stroke me again. As I get close to cumming, she starts alternating between stroking my cock and gently rubbing her thumb on my glans. The bondage of my cock intensifies every stroke. After a few minutes of just this, she lets go of my cock and I, involuntarily, let out a huge moan.

She pushes the dildo into my ass again. It slides in easily. She starts fucking my ass and strokes my cock.

She alternates between stroking my cock, fucking my ass, rubbing my glans, and massaging my balls. I'm more desperate to cum than I've ever been.

I hear a key in the door. Allie keeps going. Karin walks in and can't help but stare at me. I can't imagine how I look. Karin must see the desperation on me. She asks Allie, "How did you get him that desperate to cum? I've never come close to that."

With that, Allie stops, removing the dildo from my ass. And she gets up. "Take my spot and see for yourself" she says to Karin smiling.

Karin gets between my legs. Allie tells her to put some lotion to her hand. And to gently grab my cock and start stroking. She does.

Given my condition, I'm ready to cum in seconds. That's when I hear, "slow down. And use less pressure." That makes me moan and struggle against the ropes.

"Now grab the dildo and push it into his ass. Then slowly fuck him with it. As you get a rhythm, don't stroke his cock but just gently rub his glans with your thumb."

Karin does as Allie said. She sees me struggling, hears me moaning, and trying to talk and she smiles.

After a couple of minutes of this, she starts stroking my cock. This time feels different; it doesn't feel as gentle.

It's not long before I'm about to cum yet again. This time, instead of stopping, Karin grips a little tighter and speeds up a little.

I cum like I've never cum before. I'm moaning, drooling around the gag, pulling at the ropes, and struggling from the pressure of the orgasm. My jizz is flying everywhere. I must spurt ten times before my orgasm subsides.

Karin slides the dildo out of my ass. With Allie's help, they untie my cock and balls and remove the gag. But they leave me tied to the chair for a few minutes.

"The key is to just lighten and alternate the strokes. Plus, most men like having things in their ass, even if they won't admit it" Allie says to Karin. She looks at me, "It sure seemed like you enjoyed my dildo fucking you."

"I did. Oh my god, this was amazing."

"See" says Allie, looking at Karin again. "I told you that he would respond well to this."

Karin responds, "You were right. It was more than I expected."

They each takes a side and remove the remaining bondage items. With help, I get out of the chair and stand. It's weird now being naked with two fully dressed women but I don't say anything. It's also weird that my cock is still half hard.

I give Karin a hug, whispering "Thank you" into her ear. I announce "I'm going to take a shower now." Looking at Allie, "Thank you for, well, ..." as I stumble for the words. "Thank you for one of the most memorable orgasms of my life." And I walk into the bathroom, shutting the door.

When I come out of the bathroom, still naked since I forgot to grab clothes, Allie is gone along with that exam sofa. Karin gently grabs my hand and takes me to bed, where I fall asleep almost instantly.

jeffss45
jeffss45
270 Followers