My Favorite Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what's one more?" the bar tender asked.

"I-ah....," I was shaking my head. "She doesn't like strangers."

"How can you tell that just by looking at her?" the bar tender asked.

"I just can," I replied and took another sip of my beer.

"Come on, chicken," Emma teased and clucked like a chicken.

I glanced back at her as she sat there and sipped her drink.

"What's she drinking?" I asked.

"Cranberry and vodka is her drink of choice," he replied.

Emma started clucking like a chicken again as I sat there pondering my next move. I knew I'd most likely get shot down but in order to shut the two of them up I'd go give it a try. I knew I couldn't win them all but maybe they would leave me alone if I tried.

"Fine," I sighed. "Get ready to laugh when she chews me up and spits me out."

"If you get her name, I'll buy you your drinks all week," he offered.

I took a swig of my beer then started to head across the bar. I could hear the bar tender and Emma joking that I was dead and I didn't have a chance. I ignored it all and continued on confidently. I had no idea what I would say so I went with the most basic thing you could say.

"Hi, I'm Jason. How are you today?"

She looked up, smirked and tried to brush me off. "I'm not interested."

"Oh," I half laughed. "Going with the full name. Should I call you Not, or Ms. Interested?"

She looked back up at me again and smiled just a little. "At least you got the Miss part right. But I am not interested in whatever game you two or three are trying to play with me."

"Not even a game of Scrabble? It's my favorite."

"Not.... what? Scrabble?"

"Yeah, Em and I and that other guy over there were going to play Scrabble, but we needed a fourth person."

She cracked a smile now. "Is that code for something?"

"No," I smiled back. "I have the board out in the car right now. I have to warn you though, I'm pretty good at it."

She giggled now and flashed me her smile. "Take a seat you bull shitter."

I pulled out the chair and took a seat.

"What's really going on? Did that asshole send you over here?"

"No," I lied. "She sent me over here. She thought I would chicken out because I'm kind of shy, but I said I'm going to show her."

"You're a smooth talker but a terrible liar," she laughed.

"Everyone has their faults," I said. "I only have two though. Everything I say and everything I do."

She laughed again. "That's the truth of all you men."

Hank interrupted us now. "Are you going to be around tomorrow? I want a rematch."

It startled me a little, but I glanced over my shoulder to see Hank with his arms folded up waiting for my answer. "I'll be around. I'll be out on the range first thing in the morning."

"Good," he hissed. "I'll come find you."

He stormed out.

"Making friends I see," the woman said to me about Hank.

"I guess," I sighed.

"What did you do to him? Did you beat him at Scrabble or something?"

"No... at golf."

"You beat Hank at golf?" she asked with a smile.

"Yeah," I said slowly.

"I'm Dory," she said. "It's sooo nice to meet you." I reached over and softly shook her hand.

"I should have led with that instead of stupid Scrabble," I joked.

She giggled again before looking back to see Hank disappearing out the door. "That guy is a pompous jackass who likes to throw his money and his mouth around. I get so tired of hearing about how great he is at everything. He is probably better at having babies and being a mother to them than every woman out there."

I raised my eyebrows and nodded with a smile at her analogy.

"How bad did you beat him?"

"Five shots."

"Whew!" she whistled. "He's going to be after you until he beats you. If he does, he's going to make sure you know he's the best and everyone will know he beat you."

"That doesn't bother me," I shrugged.

"The best part though is he won't play you again once he beats you," she added. "It doesn't matter how many times you beat him before that last time. The last time was the only time in his mind."

"He sounds like a charming person to be around," I chuckled.

"So, tell me about yourself, Jason."

I sat with the easy to talk to Dory for about a half an hour before she told me I better get back to my girlfriend because she was getting jealous. I thanked her for the good conversation and told her I would be back tomorrow and hoped I would see her again. I strolled back to the bar and had a fresh beer sitting there waiting for me.

"Anything else you guys need from me?" I asked. "Shit, by the time I leave I'm going to own this place."

"Alright," Emma laughed. "Are we done here, Mr. Cocky? I'm ready for the beach."

"That's a lot of exposed skin," I warned her.

She looked at me now with her devious smile. "So? Maybe that's my intention."

"Can I finish my beer first?" I teased. "Victory never tasted so good."

"Me or the beer," she said coyly.

She turned in the chair now and parted her legs so I could see up her skirt to tease me before she slid out of the chair. Her shorts still covered everything below, but it did the trick. I swallowed as much as I could before the beer foamed up in my mouth. I set it on the bar and took off after her.

We headed towards the cart and had to dodge raindrops in the process. The sky was black, the wind was picking up and I could see the line of rain heading our way. It was already starting to spit some rain, but the heavy stuff was about to start falling.

"So much for the beach," I said.

"A little rain scares you?" she teased.

Lightning cracked and the thunder rolled almost as soon as the lightning was done.

"The rain doesn't but that does," I yelled over the thunder.

She was ducked down in the cart. "Start driving you idiot. I don't want to get zapped."

"Let's go back inside and have a couple of drinks and wait for this to pass," I suggested. "Unless you want to sit in the room until the rain passes."

The lightning flashed again. She shot out of the seat and was running for the door before the thunder cracked right after again. I gave chase and followed her. The beach was ruined, so we would have to try again tomorrow. All we could do now was sit and wait it out before we went back to the hotel.

We found our previous spots and got another round of drinks sent our way. It started out as Emma, the bar tender Doug, and myself talking about life and whatever came up. After some time, we had a few of the locals crowded around us ordering us more drinks and wanting to hear all about my day on the course and how I beat Hank. I was already a local celebrity among the rich people that lived here year-round.

I soaked it in because by the time next week rolled around, I'd be all but forgotten and a new set of vacationers would be here. Hell, by tomorrow afternoon I could be an afterthought if Hank beat me. I just enjoyed the moment and talked with them like I was one of them.

We were a couple of beers and one expensive glass of scotch deep when I decided I would try out the whole exposed skin thing Emma had proposed on the course. There were six different conversations going on around us at once as the rain had forced everyone who was on the course inside. Emma was involved in one, I was involved in another. I simply leaned a little towards Emma and placed my hand on her knee.

I didn't move it at first. I left it resting there and waited to see if she would react. She didn't say or do anything but keep on talking to the older guy next to her. I squeezed softly then started to slide it up her leg then back down to where I was. Nothing, just the soft and smooth skin under my fingers as I traced her leg, so I continued with this innocent touching.

I took it away for a second and took a small sip of the scotch still in my glass. I hated it honestly, but some rich guy bought it and insisted that I drink it and not let it go to waste. I followed the sip with a shot of beer to wash it down. It sounds terrible but it was the only way I could stomach it. My hand returned to her leg but much higher than I had had it before.

She glanced at me for a second or two, flashed me her smile and raised her brows, before turning back to talk again. She was the center of attention at the moment as a few guys and one girl were surrounding her and having a conversation with her. I welcomed the distraction as my fingers traveled up her leg again until I hit the skirt. I traced the hemline on the top of her leg for a moment before traveling back down to her knee again.

Her skin was so soft and smooth under my touch. I glanced at her as my fingers climbed her leg to reach the hemline of her skirt again. Her neck tilted just slightly and showed the slight red flush on her skin as she paid no attention to me, but she knew I was there. I traced the hem of her skirt across her skin from the outside towards the inside of her leg.

Up until this point her legs were crossed with the leg I was touching being on top. She shifted in her chair and uncrossed them. I took my hand off to take another sip of scotch and chased it with more beer. The scotch had some power to it and I felt it every time I took a drink of it. Plus, the fact that I didn't drink that often probably didn't help either.

I had to look down at her legs to see where they were positioned now that she had moved. They were uncrossed still and slightly parted. I found her knee and started there again before climbing to the hem. I traced the hem back and forth a few times feeling the softness and warmth coming off her skin. Her legs shifted again and opened just a little more.

I faced a new question now. The skin between her legs was covered by the skirt but it was technically exposed. I had been circling her hemline and tracing from outside to inside just before she opened her legs further. Was she giving me permission to go under and touch in between? Or was she testing me to see what my interpretation of the rule was. I did throw the, 'I'll let you decide,' clause in there so I went for it.

I traced the hem again from outside to inside then turned my hand just a little so my one finger could sneak between her legs. I traced the soft skin between her legs just under her skirt and waited for her reaction. She laughed a little at what the guy said then spoke. I kept talking to Doug and left my one finger between her legs.

This went on for a few minutes until I needed to take another sip and a shot. I had to get rid of the scotch and I was dreading the sips, but it would give me a chance to reset and move my hand deeper into her skirt. I was curious to see how far she would let me go. I wouldn't learn my boundaries if she didn't show me them and I didn't test them out.

I had to twist my hand in an awkward position to get more than one finger under the skirt right now. The temporary pain was worth the reward though. I was up under the skirt touching the soft flesh way between her legs right now. By my estimation she had opened her legs a little further since my last sip too. I could just feel the edge of her short shorts as my fingers touched the soft skin of her inner thighs so close to her cunny.

I left my fingers right where they were and relished at the feel of her skin. I circled her flesh and traced the very edge of the shorts below. I knew I couldn't go under them. That would be, for sure, breaking the rules. But with each trace of the shorts I moved them up her leg further. It might have been less than a millimeter, but I was moving them up. That wasn't against the rules, was it?

She finally shifted and turned towards me after another couple of minutes. She looked at me and smiled her perfect and content smile. I returned it as she leaned in towards me. I leaned towards her and by a gut reaction I planted a soft, open mouth kiss on her lips for a second or two then pulled back. I realized what I had just done as we looked at each other. I didn't mean to kiss her, but the way she was leaning in, it made me react that way.

She looked as shocked as I did right now. She didn't yell at me or slap me or do anything to draw attention to us in the moment. We didn't know these people that surrounded us and they didn't know us. As far as they all knew we were meant to kiss each other and it was just something natural that a couple did. I mouthed sorry to her and had a concerned look on my face that said I just screwed that up.

She shocked me just then. She shrugged, leaned back in and kissed me with another open mouth kiss that lasted slightly longer than mine before she retreated and smiled at me. I sat there in stunned silence as she continued to smile at me. I had no idea what to do or where to go or what my next move should be or if there should be one at all. Who kisses their cousin by accident then gets another one just because? But then again, half the stuff we were doing wasn't normal cousin stuff either.

She reached down and took the wrist of my hand in between her legs and slowly moved it out from under her skirt. She set it on her leg outside the skirt and patted it softly. She was silently telling me that I was pushing the rules further than she wanted to right now. She reached up with her other hand and turned my head a little then leaned in again. She whispered in my ear like I think she had intended to before I kissed her.

"I was trying to tell you that you are pushing my shorts up and that's being bad."

I leaned to her ear. "Sorry about that and the kiss."

"It's ok," she whispered. "I know you didn't mean it. Unless you did."

"My lips aren't my fingers," I said coyly now. "So no, I didn't mean it."

She giggled as she pulled back and smiled at me. I breathed a sigh of relief that she wasn't mad at me.

"Are you ready to go yet? I know my dad made reservations at that fancy place and it's getting close to that time."

"What about the beach?" I asked.

"You can take me down there tomorrow after you beat your new buddy Hank again."

"Screw Hank," I said. "I'd much rather see you in that yellow bikini."

"I think I like the red one better," she teased.

"I think it showed more skin than the yellow one did the other day," I teased right back. "You're lucky we didn't have this deal set up then or I'd have been all over it."

Her eyes, that perfect smile, and her finger wagging in my face as she told me I was bad. She was so damn cute, sexy, and innocent all at the same time. She pushed her stool back and stood so we could leave to go eat dinner.

"Are you coming back tomorrow?" one of the guys asked us.

"Can we go with you tomorrow when you play Hank again?" another asked.

"Yeah, we'd like to see that," another called.

"The signup sheet is in the pro shop," I joked. "First come, first serve."

They all burst out laughing as Emma and I left the bar and headed for the hotel.

Nothing was mentioned about the kiss or anything that had happened before it. We went back to the room, were given the riot act by Ronnie about how we were cutting it close to the reservation time, changed into some nicer clothes, then headed out to dinner.

Ronnie was right about giving it six stars if we could. The food was fantastic and way more then we all could eat. I somehow managed to stuff my face and had my dessert and half of Emma's. Once dinner was over, we returned the cart then all of us went for a walk down the beach. We headed into the town square again and looked at the closed shops and the one bar that was open. It was jam packed with people and had a live band blasting music so loudly it was hurting our ears outside. I couldn't imagine inside.

We returned back to the room after our walk to settle in for the evening. Ronnie found something on TV to watch. Emma was looking up what else there was to do here. She wanted to find a night club to go check out. I looked up what else they had to do besides golfing. There was a lot of water around us, so I was hoping for some fishing or something like that. Joy was playing one of her games and was determined to beat the level she had been stuck on for a week.

My phone fell from my hands for a second time after I drifted off to sleep. I decided to stop fighting it and brush my teeth and call it a day. I finished brushing then set my stuff by the door again so I would be ready to head out at sunup tomorrow and hit the range. I crawled back into bed. I remember Emma leaving to use the bathroom, but I don't remember anything after that. I was fast asleep as the day and the alcohol had me worn out.

I felt something brush my leg and a cold draft hit my body as I woke up. It took me a second to figure out where I was and that I was in the hotel on vacation. The draft was hitting me because somebody had tossed the covers down leaving the cold room a/c to hit me. I also realized I was all twisted up and sleeping on my side. For me, that was a big no-no as my back would be contorted out of alignment. I was about to pull the covers up and roll to my back when I heard the faintest gasp from the person next to me in bed.

My eye scanned the body next to me using the dim light that was filtering through the sheer curtain covering the big slider. It explained quite a few things as I heard another whimper followed by a soft moan. Emma had kicked the covers down her body and had her legs parted with her hand in her panties. The soft noises were her attempt to keep quiet as she touched herself right in the bed next to me.

I watched as her eyes closed and her fingers circled her clit down below. Her nipples pressed hard against the thin tank top that was balled up and exposed her from her breasts down to her panties. I was about to ask her what she was doing but there was no need for that, it was obvious that she was playing with herself.

I thought about asking her if I could join her but that would be kind of stupid. She'd be touching herself and I would be touching myself. What would the fun be in that? I just lay there for the moment watching her pleasure herself as I thought about what my next move should be. I heard her moan softly again as her mouth parted and her nose wrinkled a little. I could faintly hear her fingers playing in her wetness down below.

I moved my hand slightly but stopped quickly. At the same time I had moved, she pulled her hand out of her panties and brought it to her tits. She gave her nipples a twist and teased them before sliding her top up and over them to reveal the tender mounds of flesh with the painfully hard nipples pointing towards the ceiling. I closed my eyes but left them open a crack just in case she looked my way. It wasn't a second later that she glanced towards me to see if I was awake.

I didn't appear to be, so she returned back to her own little world. I opened my eyes a little more and watched as she lifted slightly and slipped her panties down her legs to mid-thigh. I watched as she touched her pussy again and listened to her gasp as she circled her clit. My cock was throbbing with excitement to the point I was about to start stroking it myself when it suddenly dawned on me that I had a lot of exposed skin to work with right now.

She slipped her hands back up her body to her tits again and cupped them. She twisted her nipples and gasped at the pleasure she brought to herself. I decided to go for it and reached my hand over to the gap between her legs and touched the spot above her pussy where the hair had been the day before.

She was so caught up in twisting her nipples she didn't even notice I had placed my hand on her body at first. I followed the curve of her body down until I found her wet center and parted her lips. We both gasped softly as we felt each other for the first time. I gasped at how hot and wet her pussy was. She gasped at the fact that I was touching her in the no-no area from last night.

I slipped past her clit and entered her sticky wet center with my middle finger. She was so wet right now I slipped inside easily and started to circle her walls deep inside her cunny. She closed her legs slightly but opened them again as I circled then started to plunge in and out.

1...56789...14