My Favorite Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. Now sleep."

"Jay?" she questioned now.

"What?"

"What are you doing?"

I didn't even realize my arm was over her body and I was touching her skin to skin.

"Sorry," I said and started to pull my arm away. "I didn't even realize I did that."

"It's ok," she said quickly. "Just don't press too hard on my tummy. The burger is sitting funny."

"Ok," I said. I pulled my arm back so that my hand was resting flat on her tummy. "You sure?"

"Yeah," she replied. I could feel her smiling in the darkness. "Feels nice."

I let my hand rest there for a few minutes feeling the soft rise and fall of her breathing. After that I started curling my fingers and drawing circles on her tummy with the lightest touch. She let out a content sigh as my fingers softly circled her skin. Her skin was so warm and soft under my touch. I kept the soft and gentle circles up for a while before I started to venture out.

I lifted my hand and let my fingers move more freely now. They slowly circled higher up then back down to where I had started before going lower. I wondered how far she would let me go in either direction but I wouldn't test that out right away. I was lucky just to be touching her the way that I was. She had never let me touch her like this before. Then again, we had never been forced to share a bed before.

I kept circling and moving my fingers softly over her skin. Her breathing slowed and I thought she was sleeping after a while longer. I wasn't going to try and press my luck without her being awake. Yeah, I wanted to touch her tits and points south, but I wasn't going to do it without her knowing. I stopped circling and let my hand rest there.

"Why did you stop?" she yawned. "I was almost sleeping. Or are you sleeping?"

I started my soft circles again to let her know I was awake. I was probably more awake than I had ever been before. Seeing her body and sniffing her panties was one thing, but for her to let me touch her body was another. If she moved over about two inches closer to me, she would be touching my hard-on. How the hell was I going to explain that?

Another couple of minutes and I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to see how far she would let me go before she stopped me or fell asleep. She was still awake as she had just yawned and shifted in the bed slightly. I started my climb towards her boobs.

I didn't go straight for it, I had to make it look like I was circling and got lost. I circled higher and felt her ribs ripple under my fingers before turning down. I retreated a few inches then climbed again until I felt the bottom of her shirt bunched up right under the swell of her breasts. I traveled back down to where I had started but quickly turned back up.

I found her shirt again and traced it all the way across her body. The right side of her shirt was higher up than the left and my fingers touched the soft swell of her breast. It surprised me a little that I was touching her boob, but I didn't panic and I didn't retreat quickly. I completed my line then went back down before heading back up and followed the same path until I reached her boob again.

I switched to just two fingers and let them climb the soft swell of the underside. Her breathing changed just the slightest as I did that. She never moved and never stopped me. I didn't retreat like I had done the previous times. I backtracked this time and traced the underside again but went just an inch higher. I was way under the hemline of her tank top now and almost at the top of the swell where her nipple would be. I thought for sure she would stop me, but she lay there breathing just slightly harder than before.

I continued across and dipped in the space between her tits before climbing the one closest to me. I kept the same path before making the turn down and traced the skin outside the shirt again. I flattened my hand out this time and started again with the far one. I traced her skin all the way across her body then up towards her boobs. She had to know what I was doing and was going to stop me. There was no way she would let me.

I crossed under her top and over the mound with shock. She didn't stop me and I was actually able to cup her tit with my hand. I could feel her nipple pressed so hard against my palm right now. It was almost as hard as my dick down below. I was so shocked that I forgot to move my hand for a moment. I continued on and tried my luck with the next one with the same result. I cupped it, squeezed it a little, felt her hard nipple roll under my touch before I left her breast and flattened my hand back out on her ribs just outside the shirt again.

Her breathing was slightly deeper, but she tried to play it off as if she didn't know what was going on. It was like she wanted me to touch her, but she didn't want to say it. Until she denied me, I was going to try it again. I made another pass and actually stopped on her far tit and cupped it gently while using my one finger to circle her nipple. The rubbery flesh rolled around but pointed painfully high off her chest once I stopped. There was just the slightest gasp from her before I followed the curve and headed to the one closest to me.

I stayed in the valley between her boobs but let my thumb and pointer climb to her nipple. I circled it with the pointer before using my two fingers to softly pinch it. She gasped and moved just slightly as I rolled it around a little. It was the first movement she had made since she wiggled earlier. I rolled it once more before moving my hand and completing the pass.

What was off limits I asked myself as my hand circled her ribs to make another pass? Should I press my luck and see if she would let me touch her down below? You only live once. I took my time though and squeezed her breasts and teased her nipples slowly with my next pass. I got the same gasp and slight movement out of her as I twisted them with the lightest touch.

I decided to widen my path and try to tactfully work my way down to whatever she had on below. I didn't even know if she had anything on. For all I knew she was sleeping like she normally did and had just the top on. I left her breast and let my fingers trail down her ribs before crossing her tummy right over her navel. I went completely across and climbed again letting my fingers trace her smooth skin up her ribs to the bottom of her shirt.

I dipped under it like I had done several times before and climbed the soft flesh of her boob. My fingers rippled over the hard nipple on the center of her mound before I slowly let them fall to the valley between. I started down now and traced the center of her chest all the way down to her navel again. Her skin popped with goose bumps this time as I crossed her navel and continued on down before stopping short of her pelvis.

She let out the slightest gasp as I turned and traced a path towards my body until I was at her side just above her hip. I flattened my hand out on her body and let my whole hand feel her skin as I worked up her body. I was cupping her torso all the way up to her shirt again before I turned and ran it over her tit closest to me.

It was still a shock that she was letting me openly cup her boobs like this. There was just the slightest rasp as she inhaled as my hand crossed her breast and cupped it in my hand again. My palm was covering her nipple as I reached the far one. My fingertips were almost touching her collarbone I was so far inside her shirt now.

Her breath caught in her throat faintly as I started down her body with my hand still flat on her skin. I felt the bumps of her ribs and her goose bumps again as I slowly worked my hand down her body on the far side. I went all the way down to her hip before I stopped and turned. I could feel the elastic of the panties she wore as I went across her body until I was right in the middle.

I almost went down but I forced myself to climb her body. Her skin was on fire as I climbed it all the way up and split her breasts to reach her collarbone again. I turned and went across and over the far breast. Her nipple caught under my palm as I crossed it then stopped to tease it with just my fingertip. Her breath caught again as I circled it a few times then continued down her body.

I retraced the path I had just taken and went down to the little point her hip made on her skin. I felt the elastic, then her skin as I let my hand sit there for just a moment before I started across her body. I was right where the hair was just a few hours earlier, inches above her slit, as I slid my hand across then stopped. I retraced my trail and felt the smooth material of her panties slide under my fingertips. I maybe went an inch lower before she called me out.

"Jason?" she whispered.

I pretended I was sleeping and grumbled but kept my hand running across the fabric.

"I know you're not sleeping, Jason," she whispered in the same tone.

"Hmmmm, what?" I replied and stopped my hand right at her hip.

"You are in the no-no zone."

I knew I had pushed too far and I had enough respect for her to stop playing dumb. She didn't want me in her panties, so I'd just return to playing with her boobs.

"Oh, do you want me to stop?"

"No, just stay above my belly button and below my shirt."

That backfired I thought. But what did I think was going to happen?

"Ok," I sighed and shifted further away from her but kept my hand on her tummy.

She shifted around now and rolled her shirt and tucked it so it was covering her boobs. All the ground I had gained I had just lost. I had to be content for the moment and feel her stomach, which was nice, but not her boobs and definitely not her pussy. I circled it and relaxed knowing that she had taken away all my options. We both drifted off rather quickly after that and remained that way all night.

-------------------------------------------------------- Monday. --------------------------------------------------

I awoke on my own just before the sun was rising. I climbed from the bed silently and looked at Emma sleeping there so peacefully. The shirt had ridden up and almost left her one boob out again. I pulled the covers back over her and left all of them to sleep. I got changed then grabbed my clubs before leaving the room.

I headed downstairs, picked up a cart, and asked where the gym was and where the course was. It just so happened that they were in opposite directions. The gym and the course were both off site of the hotel, so I had to drive one way to the gym then the other to get to the course once I had finished lifting for the morning.

I reached the clubhouse, parked the cart, went inside and met the golf pro to make sure the range was open before going out to loosen up. I started slow, got loose, hit a few bombs, then packed it up and walked the short distance to the chipping green where I went to work.

The course was as advertised, it was perfectly groomed and well kept. The greens were firm and fast with subtle breaks and false fronts even on the practice greens so the real course would mimic it. The greens also had an extra layer of protection in that they were cut and rolled away. That meant the ball would roll off easier and your club head would dig into the grass and not want to go cleanly under the ball on a chip. It took some real planning and knowledge to get the greens to do that.

I chipped and putted then raked the bunker before repeating the process over and over. Golfers came and went but I stayed and hit and hit. It wasn't until the golfer in the pink and purple striped skirt showed up that a few more guys stuck around.

"There you are," Emma called. "I've been looking all over for you."

"I've been here for probably two hours now," I said. "You must not have been looking very hard."

"I came down here right after you left the room, but I couldn't find you."

"I had to hit the gym first, then I came here."

"Oh," she said. "Whatca doing now?"

"Working my short game," I sighed.

"Oh. So, how's that going?"

"Ahh," I shrugged.

"Do you think we could play a round of golf?" she asked.

"When?"

"Like, right now," she smiled.

"I don't know, Em," I sighed. "I'm trying to work out this issue."

"What better way to fix it then by doing it for real?"

"I am doing it for real," I smiled. "What does it look like I'm doing?"

"Standing around talking to a cute girl who wants to play golf with you," she said coyly.

"I don't see any...... oh-oh...... you mean you."

"Jason," she squealed in her little girl voice. "That's not very nice."

"What? I never said the last part," I joked.

"But you were thinking it," she giggled.

"I think a lot of things," I offered.

"I bet you do," she said with a serious undertone.

"I do," I smiled. "Like, I think I need to get my short game sorted out."

"Well, the simple fix would be to stay out of the bunkers in the first place," she joked.

"You don't say," I laughed a little. I started to dig in and set my feet so I could take another bunker shot.

"Please, Jason," she begged now as she stuck out her lower lip and pouted. She looked so damn cute and a little sexy on top of it.

"When was the last time you played?" I asked.

"Ummmm? The turkey trot the school puts on."

"Oh jeez," I sighed. "Six months ago?"

"What's wrong with that?" she asked cutely. "I know I'm not the future pro you are, but I can hit a ball and make a few putts here and there."

"Golf isn't like it used to be for me," I started. "I have to take every round seriously so it's not the casual, fun thing we used to do growing up. We played last summer together and that was probably the last time I actually didn't take it too serious. Ever since then I've had to be on my game and play every shot like it's my last."

"Maybe you ought to take a step back and enjoy the game once in a while," she quipped.

She just slapped me in the face with a reality check. I just realized that I was so serious about the game that I had forgotten why I started playing in the first place. Because I loved it and loved to play it. I couldn't remember the last time I actually played a round of golf casually. It was probably before I started college. It was ultra-competitive and I had to be on it every time or risk being left behind. Taking a step back and enjoying the game would be nice.

"Damn, Em," I sighed. "You are absolutely right. I should just enjoy the game once in a while. I'm not at a tournament and nothing is at stake. You know what? Let's play a round for the fun of it."

"Yay," she cheered.

"I'm going to have to be a little serious but I'm going to have fun just for you."

"No," she said. "Have fun with me."

"That too," I smiled.

I collected my clubs and put them back into my bag before shouldering it. We walked back to the clubhouse to check and see if they had any tee times available for the morning.

"Let's see," the guy at the pro desk replied. "I have an opening in fifteen to twenty minutes. Is that ok?"

"Sure," I said. "Do you have clubs in her size to rent?"

"We have all sorts of clubs to rent," he smiled. "How tall are you?"

"Five two and a half," she replied.

"Really?" I asked sarcastically. "And a half? Like the half inch is really going to make you seem so much taller."

"A half inch seems to make a difference with GUYS," she shot right back.

"Well..." I was laughing. We were all laughing hard now.

The golf pro had to stop laughing before he could continue. "What brand and how many balls do you need?"

"A dozen balls should be enough," Emma replied. "If I run out, I can borrow your balls. The brand doesn't matter. Do you have anything in pink? I want it to match my outfit."

"Actually, I do. I just got them in the other day. Let me go get them for you."

Emma was all smiles now that she was getting pink clubs. He came back with the requested clubs as Emma clapped with excitement.

"Will these do?" he asked.

"Perfect," she smiled.

He waved his hand and our golf bags were taken by the help outside to our cart for the round. I had to fight them off earlier when I got here so they wouldn't put my stuff on a course cart. I was conditioned to walk the course so walking to the range and the practice greens were just part of it.

"So, a member named Hank and one of his friends will be joining you today," the pro said.

"I was kind of hoping it was going to be just the two of us."

"Then you would have to wait until the afternoon. Hank had two cancel on him but he left it open to fill if we had a walkup. That's you two."

I looked at Emma. "What do you think?"

"Is he ok with people who stink at golf?" she asked the pro.

"You're not that bad from what I remember," I offered.

"I'm rusty. Is he ok with a rusty golfer?"

"He left it open to walkups which means it could be anybody," the pro said. "He won't mind. Plus, if I'm not overstepping my bounds, you are rather easy on the eyes so that should make up for any rust."

"Ok," she smiled. "I guess we will take it."

"Now, I've got to warn you two though, Hank is a little abrasive and likes to make bets. He's pretty good and really hates to lose."

I shrugged. "I'm here with her to enjoy a round of golf. He can have his bets with somebody else."

He nodded and continued.

"The black tees on seven, twelve, thirteen and seventeen have been reseeded and are closed. Just in case you planned on being adventurous and golfing from way back there."

"Is there a spot to hit from on those tees?" I asked. "I'm a college golfer so I normally play all the way back."

"Oh," he said and thought. "You're going to have to move up to the next tee box."

I sighed before he continued.

"The last thing is the ninety-degree rule is in effect. It's been pretty dry here for the past month, so we want to keep the fairways from getting beat up. The course is in great shape right now so with everyone's help, we can keep it that way."

"Got it," I smiled.

"Enjoy your round and good luck with Hank."

What the hell are we getting into I ask myself as Emma and I headed out to find the cart so we could go to the range? Hank sounded like a real treat to be around. Maybe we should have waited until the afternoon to come out and golf. I looked over at Emma sitting there smiling as she looked ahead to where we were going. I was doing this for her and she wanted to golf now, so I'd have to make do with whatever Hank threw at us.

I studied Emma for a moment and couldn't help but take in her sexy look in the golf outfit. She had changed a few things since the other night when she modeled it for me. Her legs hung slightly open and I could see in between and noticed the short pair of black shorts she had on under the skirt. Maybe those would bother her during the round and she'd take them off like the shorts last night.

I glanced ahead then back to her again. The sports bra had her boobs flattened out and kept her nipples hidden. Her collar was folded down and the buttons were closed so she looked the part of a golfer. What I wouldn't do to get her out on the course the way she was wearing the outfit the other night. I had to look ahead now so I wouldn't think about my cousin in such a perverted way and chub up. I needed to focus on golf.

Fifteen minutes wasn't a lot of time for me to get warmed up. My normal routine was to stretch everything out first then start with a wedge and do some soft swings without a ball. I'd add a club or two in my hand for weight but continue to swing softly without a ball. After a few minutes of that I'd drop the extra clubs and start soft swings with a ball until I felt good. I would work my way up in clubs until I reached the driver before I would start cranking on them. If everything felt good, I'd hit a few more then call it good.

Right now, we just didn't have the time for all that. I was still fairly loose since I had lifted this morning and I did my routine before I hit the chipping range. I skipped a few steps and started with the wedge and hit a few softly to see how I felt. I had to laugh to myself as I looked over and saw Emma doing the whole amateur thing. She took a few practice swings with the driver then started going full speed with it. She was hitting them fairly straight and with decent distance for a girl. Maybe she was onto something by not warming up like I did.

1...34567...14