My Favorite Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean you said no?" Ronnie asked in shock. We had him right where we wanted him.

"The smaller one isn't big enough and it didn't have a kitchen or the onboard chef," I said.

"What did he expect us to do?" Emma asked. "Eat a cold lunch?"

"No way," I said. "I wanted something hot and fresh. Plus, the big yacht had a pool with fresh water so we wouldn't get all salty. The little one just had a saltwater hot tub."

"Yeah, if I wanted to get all salty, I'd just go to the beach."

Uncle Ronnie figured it out pretty quickly that we were messing with him now. His eyes were still going back and forth though as I spoke then Emma tried to top me.

"You two," Ronnie chuckled. "You aren't allowed to hang out with each other anymore. You guys are plotting against me again."

Emma looked at me and giggled. "We almost had him this time."

"Yeah," I said holding my fingers in the air with a small space between them. "We were this freaking close this time."

"Can't fool me," Ronnie laughed. "I'm the gingerbread man."

"I thought it was, you can't catch me?"

Ronnie shrugged. "Anyway, fishing sounds good. Call around and see what they have. And bring your phones with you guys. I know you are old enough to take care of yourselves but it's still a strange place and I do worry about you... both of you."

"Will do," I said.

"Sorry, dad," Emma offered.

"Try not to get into trouble with this Hank guy. If you're going to be betting, make sure you have the cash to pay the debt off. I know I don't have a grand lying around."

"It's double or nothing," I said. "I'm not on the hook for anything at the moment. And, when it's all said and done, I'm not going to take his money anyway. What the heck do I need it for?"

"Why did you bet in the first place then?"

"He kind of cornered me into it," I replied.

"Why didn't you just say no?"

"We did," Emma said in my defense. "He wouldn't take no for an answer."

"Maybe you should stay away from him then."

"I'll give that a try, Uncle Ronnie. Thanks for the advice."

"Well," he yawned. "It's pretty late so I'm going to relax for a little while then hit the hay. I'll see you two in the morning."

"Good night, dad," Emma said sweetly.

"Night baby girl."

He left the room and returned to his side but left the doors wide open between the two. Emma looked at me and breathed a sigh of relief once he was gone.

"There goes our plans," I sighed.

"There's always later," she offered.

"So, how do you like the new digs?" Uncle Ronnie asked as he stuck his head back into the room. It startled both of us for a brief moment before I spoke.

"I'll let you know in the morning. I haven't slept in it yet."

"Ours is pretty cool, come check it out." He was waving me into his side of the room.

Emma rolled her eyes as I reluctantly headed over there to see what was so cool.

"You coming?" I asked Emma.

"I already saw it earlier when we moved in. You were out golfing, remember?"

"Right," I sighed.

I spent ten minutes following Uncle Ronnie around the hotel room listening to him talk about this cool thing he found and that interesting upgrade he had never seen before. He got sidetracked and started talking about what he and Joy had done today. I pretended to listen, but I was more than ready to go back to my room and lay down. It had been a long day and a lot of ground had been covered. He finally finished his story and the tour in his bathroom.

I told Aunt Joy good night and sorry for disturbing her as she lay there in bed giving Ronnie the evil eye. We both exited the room and talked for a moment in the living area before saying good night again. He turned to go back to his room as I left and headed for my side.

I clicked the door shut and leaned against it as I sighed in relief that I had finally escaped. Emma was lying in her bed on her stomach wearing a white tank top now. Her legs were bent up at the knees as she waved them around and played on her phone. I could see from where I stood that the top was resting on her cheeks and she had on some sexy red panties. She smiled at me smiling at her.

"You wanna sneak out to the porch?" she asked.

"And do what?"

I felt the door hit my back as somebody tried to open it.

"Hey?" Uncle Ronnie called through the door. "Why is this thing locked?"

Emma flipped over onto her back and grabbed the bed cover then flopped back over to her stomach, so she was covered.

"It's not locked," I said as I opened the door. "I was standing in front of it trying to take my shoes off. You about knocked me over."

"Oh, sorry," he said. "Why did you close it?"

I raised my hands up as I shrugged. "Out of habit, I guess?"

"Well... leave it open."

"For what?"

"Just in case," Ronnie replied.

"In case of what?" I asked.

"An emergency or a fire or something."

I shook my head and kicked my flops off my feet. "I'm going to brush my teeth."

"Hey, Emma?" Ronnie now bothered her.

"Yes, dad?" she replied annoyed already.

"I see your phone works," he started.

I didn't hear the rest of it. I clicked the bathroom door shut and found my toothbrush. Even after I had finished brushing my teeth, washing my face, and changing into my sleeping shorts, he was still there talking to Emma. The subject had changed though, they were talking about the elliptical machine that Emma had gotten 2 years ago when she was home for the summer. He wanted to sell it, she wanted to keep it so she could have it when she found a teaching job and settled down.

I shook my head again as I crawled into my bed and got comfortable. They were going round and round about that and something else she had gotten and left at the house. I was half asleep as it was, and before I knew it, I was out. I didn't stir until I heard Ronnie tell Emma goodnight again then leave the room.

"Hey, Jason?" Emma whispered. "You asleep?"

"I was," I sighed.

"Sorry about that."

"Sell that stupid elliptical and I'll buy you a brand new one when you find a job and a place to settle down."

"Really?" she asked.

"Or, I'll pay for a gym membership for you. Then you get ellipticals, treadmills, rowing machines, the whole nine yards."

"What are you trying to say?" she teased.

"That it's cheaper to buy a gym membership than it is to buy the equipment. Plus, if you decide you don't want to work out anymore, the equipment is at the gym and not collecting dust in your house."

"So?" she asked as she changed the subject. "Do you wanna sneak over here and sleep with me?"

"The door is wide open," I pointed.

"So?" she replied.

"Your dad is nuts. He's already been over here twice after he has said goodnight. Besides, these are twin beds. How are we going to sleep together without one of us on top of the other?"

"Who said anything about sleeping?" she asked coyly.

"You moan too much," I teased.

"I'll bury my face in the pillow."

I glanced at the open door and could faintly make out the flicker of a TV coming from the other room. I glanced at Emma but couldn't see much because of how dark it was in the room right now.

"Roll over then," I said as I started to kick the covers off.

"We better not," she yawned.

"Tease," I chuckled.

"Hardly."

"You sure? My dick is half hard if you're up for another."

I heard her shift around then felt something soft land near my face.

"Use those," she giggled.

"I just might have to," I said as I balled up the red panties and stuffed them under the pillow.

"Goodnight, weirdo."

-----Thanks for reading. Comments, public and emailed, are always welcome. I hope you enjoyed.-----