My Favorite Neighbor

Story Info
Given to neighbor for his fun and my pleasure.
1.9k words
4.64
10.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend, Mark, and I have always been open to trying new things and it soon became apparent that I enjoyed submission with a small side of humiliation and a good dose of getting bossed around. In normal daily life, I was in charge at work and also took care of our household so submission was a way for me to relinquish control for a little while. Spankings were fairly frequent but we had been in a dry spell as of late, and I was craving it.

We finally both got the same day off from work and decided to have a little fun. I was in a very submissive mood and more than eager to do anything he demanded of me.

I had just finished showering and he said, "Put on your yellow sundress and go to Dave's."

Dave was our neighbor and although we'd been friends for over three years, nothing sexual had ever come up in conversation. I looked at him quizzically and he said, "You're mine to do with what I want today and that's to let Dave play with you, so get dressed and go."

"Yes, sir," I said.

After putting on my dress, I tentatively but eagerly walked across the street. He opened the door with a smile and said, "Hello Rose."

I smiled and he stepped aside, gesturing for me to enter his home.

"Do you mind if we talk for a little while?" he asked.

"Yes, please," I said, still a little confused as to how he knew about our lifestyle. I mean, I'm sure that Mark told him but how does one bring that up in a conversation? I made a mental note to ask him about it later.

As we finished up small talk, he finally got around to asking me my sexual preferences and told me his. We weren't all that different in what we wanted and both of us had been into the dom/sub scene for over five years and were very ready to experiment with each other.

Dave's life was the opposite of mine. He worked in a very busy restaurant kitchen where he was constantly humiliated and told how terrible he was doing by the master chef. When he got home, he craved the dom/sub experience to help him re-charge. He had dated a few subs and it went ok but not as well as he had hoped.

"I have a list for you," he said. "We need to be on the same page before we start."

"Okay," I said and took the list from him. Mark and I had done this years ago so I knew the drill.

At the top of the page was Playtime with Rose. My face got very flushed and I wasn't sure if it was from embarrassment or being turned on. Probably the latter.

Are you willing to do any of the following?

  1. Spanking ass, breasts, pussy....my answer was yes.
  2. Blowjobs....my answer was definitely yes.
  3. Anal penetration (Toys, Plugs, Penis)....my answer was yes.
  4. Nipple play (Pumps, clips, clamps, bands)...my answer was oh yes.
  5. Rope play...my answer was yes..
  6. Cumming in/on and where...my answer was cum in or on me anywhere you want
  7. Dog play (collar, leash, crawling, etc.)...my answer was I've never done it, but I'm game to try.

He read my answers with a half-smile

"Just so you know," he said, "I'm open to trying anything with you but want you to be in that same mind space if we go further."

"Good to know," I replied with a smile.

"So do you want to start slow or just jump in and start?" he asked.

"Well," I said, "You are the one in charge here. Is there something on the list that you're wanting to try?"

"All of it," he said with a laugh.

His demeanor changed from lighthearted to being in charge in an instant and he said, "Take your clothes off."

I was immediately compliant. I stripped, laying my dress over the couch. I began fidgeting because I was not at all comfortable being naked.

He said, "Quit wiggling and clasp your hands behind your head."

I did as instructed and he looked me up and down and said, "Holy shit, you're even more gorgeous when you're naked."

I've been told I was beautiful over the years but I have never been looked at like he was looking at me now. I wasn't petite, in fact, I was a little bigger than average, with a perfect hourglass figure, large full breasts, and a curvy heart-shaped ass.

He said huskily, "Stand with your legs further apart," and again I did as instructed.

"I'm trying very hard not to want to fuck you where you stand. I wasn't expecting you to be so...I have no words," he said gruffly. He walked in a circle around me and I could feel his eyes devouring every inch of me.

He stopped directly in front of me and I looked up at him. He was at least six inches taller than me and I loved that. I was immediately put in my place from his height and demeanor alone. He leaned down and kissed me with an intense hunger. It was apparent he had wanted to do this for some time and I felt my juices flow as he explored my mouth. Hot damn he was a good kisser.

With one hand he grabbed my wrists that were still clasped behind my head and with the other he reached down and gave my clit a light pinch, his fingers sliding across my wet pussy. I whimpered as he slowly pushed his fingers inside me.

"Your pussy is so hot," he moaned into my mouth. With some difficulty, he pulled himself away, put his fingers in his mouth, and made a show of sucking my juices off them one by one.

"Don't move," he said leaning over the couch and pulling a length of rope from behind the sofa cushion. He walked behind me and said, "Put your arms behind your lower back."

I did as he told me and I felt him bind my wrists together. I bit my lip in anticipation. He walked around in front of me, placing the rope over one shoulder.

"Lean forward," he said huskily and I felt my pussy grow even wetter. He wrapped the rope around my dangling left breast several times, pulling it tight. It immediately started to turn pink and I bit my lower lip to keep from groaning. He continued with the rope to my right breast and wrapped it tightly around it as well.

"Upright," he said.

As I stood up, I looked down and saw my ample breasts tied tightly, straining against the rope and a sigh escaped my lips.

He roughly suckled each breast, pain and pleasure colliding. He continued wrapping the rope around my body, just under my breasts then up between them, over my right shoulder and ended again at my wrists.

He walked around in front of me and kissed me long and hard, his tongue inspecting every inch of my mouth. Before I could think, he spun me around and shoved my face over the back of the couch. I yelped in surprise as I landed face first into the cushions, my ass in the air.

He put his hands between my thighs and said, "Spread them," and I moved my legs apart. He gently caressed my ass and I knew what was coming but still yelped in surprise with the first slap. He did the same with the other cheek and slapped my ass progressively harder until it was tender and raw and my breathing was ragged.

He continued for several minutes more, tears pricking my eyes. I loved when my pain got to this point and he was taking me even further than Mark did. My ass was on fire and I felt my wetness dripping down my inner thighs.

"Please," I said, not knowing what I was asking for. I was in a cloud of pain and pleasure that was taking me to a place I'd never been.

"Please what?" he said and put his hand between my legs, flicking my clit, then pushed two fingers inside my pussy.

I moaned and although my ass was on fire and my tits were throbbing, I knew that I needed more and said, "Please don't stop."

"Good girl," he said and rubbed my clit while spanking my ass four more times, twice on each cheek. The pain was finally overshadowed by the pleasure and his dominance and I started begging.

"Please may I cum? Please? Please? Please?"

"You want me to fuck your sweet pussy?" he asked and when I said, "Yes, please, yes, yes," he said, "Keep begging," then fucked me with his fingers, shoving them in and out quickly.

I knew that I was reaching a place that I could not come back from and yelled, "Please, please, fuck me, please!"

I heard him unzip his pants and drop them to the floor, kicking them away, then felt his cock push against my opening and he said, "Tell me what you want!"

"Fuck me, please, fuck me!" and he pushed his cock inside me. He was huge and I felt more stretched and fuller than I have ever felt.

"Holy fuck you are so tight!" he said rocking in and out of my pussy. He tried to start slowly but neither of us was in a place for that. He reached around and rubbed my clit with one hand and with the other grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled me up so that he could see my face.

He pumped faster, groaning loudly, "Fuck you are so hot," rubbing my swollen clit until I was screaming for release. "Please may I cum...please...ohhhh....please?"

"Fuck yes!" he yelled as he shoved his cock deep inside me and we came together, my pussy contracting and squeezing him, milking every last drop out of him.

He held me tightly to him as our bodies gradually quit shaking, then slowly pulled out of me, his cum dripping out of my pussy. He pulled a length of the rope and released my wrists, unwrapping them, then turned me around. He kissed me, pushing his tongue into my mouth as we moaned and caught our breaths from one hell of an orgasm.

He finished unwinding the rope from around my breasts and I whimpered as they were released. He threw the rope aside and gently massaged them, leaning down to suck each one, then back up to my mouth and we continued kissing for several minutes. I enjoy being tied up but feeling the muscles on his shoulder and chest made me moan into his mouth.

"That was better than I could ever have imagined," he said. "Where have you been all my life?"

"Across the street," I whispered smiling and he said, "Do you have to go back now?"

"I probably should," I replied disappointed.

"Can we do this again?"

"Absolutely."

He said, "Hold on," then picked up his phone and called Mark.

"I had a very good time with Rose," he said and I heard Mark reply, "Nice."

Dave said, "My cum is dripping from her pussy. I'm going to send her home and I expect you to eat it all out of her."

My eyes widened in surprise.

"Will do," he answered huskily. "Send her home."

"I will. And Mark?"

"Ya?"

"I'd really like this to happen again and maybe next time you can join us?"

"I'd love to," was all he said and my hand shot up to my mouth as he hung up.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"You didn't know he swung both ways?"

"No!"

"Well then, we're going to have some fun, aren't we?"

"Oh yes," I said, putting on my dress, and headed over to the house so that Mark could clean Dave's cum from my dripping pussy.