My Favorite Realtor Ch. 03

Story Info
After an amazing BJ me and Kayli have an unexpected surprise.
3.6k words
4.75
11.3k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 07/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We officially moved into our new house the first week of October 2020. The house was a fixer-upper, so we spent the first week painting, doing new flooring, getting rid of the 22 mice living in the walls, and disposing of the trash the previous owners left us. Luckily, our favorite realtor, Kayli, was there every step of the way, even after we had signed the paperwork and received the keys. Hell, at one point she came to check on my wife, and ended up picking up and throwing out a trap full of mice because my wife didn't want to and I was stuck at work. Best. Realtor. Ever.

We were texting each other almost every day, either about the house, or just things we wanted to do to each other. She had returned to sending me personal Snapchats, showing more skin, but never anything nude, just enough to tease me.

A few weeks after moving in, I was at the house by myself on a Saturday, doing some small projects when I received a text from Kayli.

K: "Hey, just texted your wife about dropping some stuff off that she wanted and she told me that she's gone but that you're home. You too busy for me to stop by?"

T: "Never too busy for you."

K: "I'll be there in ten."

Less then ten minutes later, my doorbell rang and I opened the door to see Kayli standing there, holding a couple of items in her hands. We placed one on the porch and she brought the rest into the house, setting them down in the kitchen. She turned around, giving me a hug when she did. I could feel myself already growing hard as she pressed her body against me. With it being cooler weather, Kayli was wearing a pair of tight blue jeans that hugged her hips, a black jacket with her company's logo on it, and it looked like a yellow shirt under the jacket. She had her black hair with red streaks pulled back into a pony tail, and sunglasses on top of her hair.

Looking me in the eyes, Kayli said, "so, I have good news and bad news."

"Good news is that hug was amazing, bad news is you have a showing to go to and can't stay?" I replied back.

"Nope," she said back, "good news is we're finally alone and I'm going to take care of you. Bad news, it's that time of month, so my pants need to stay on."

"Damn." I said as I grabbed her ass in her jeans. "Good thing you look so good in these jeans and I don't mind looking at them." She laughed at my comment, letting go of our hug and walking into the living room.

"I can't believe how much you guys have already changed this home. It doesn't look anything like it did the first time we saw it," she said as she looked around the living room. I wrapped my arms around her from the back, pulling the zipper of her jacket down as I started to kiss her neck. I gently cupped and squeezed her breasts over her shirt.

"With your pussy off limits today, are these off limits as well?" I asked her in-between kisses.

Kayli grabbed my hands, removing them from her breasts, then slipped the jacket off her, replying back as she did so, "nope, in fact, I plan on using them to help take care of you."

Kayli turned around in my arms, reaching down to unbutton my pants, kissing my lips as she did so. She tugged them down, pulling my underwear off at the same time. Grabbing my hardening dick in her hand, she gently lead me to the couch, telling me to sit down on it. I did as she said to, and watched as she pulled her yellow shirt off, followed quickly by her black sports bra. She cupped her breasts with her hand, squeezing in them, pinching her nipples, watching as my penis grew hard at the sight of her naked breasts.

Like I mentioned in my previous story, Kayli had hired a personal trainer after giving birth and it showed. She had lost a few inches around her waist, her abs were flat and toned, and her arms were tone as well. She liked to run, and was developing a runners body. I watched as she walked towards me, climbing on top of me, being careful not to smash my dick with her jeans. She leaned her breasts towards my face and I quickly sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, giving it a lick with my tongue before gently biting down on it. I switched off to the other nipple, licking and biting that one as Kayli moaned, her hands running through my hair.

"Fuck, I wish I could be riding you right now." She told me, as I continue to play with her chest. She grabbed my head in her hands, and raised me up to kiss her lips again, then climbed off me. She smiled down at my cock, pointing straight up in the air. "I can't ride you, but I can do something else you enjoy," Kayli said before sinking to her knees in front of me. I spread my legs enough for her to fit between them, and watched as she angled her head down toward my groin. Kayli started my grabbing my dick with her hands, and keeping it straight up, she softly and slowly licked my balls, before taking one in her mouth and gently sucking on it. Her hand had started to slowly rub me up and down in a twisting motion. After removing my ball from her mouth, Kayli stuck her tongue out and licked from the base of my penis, up its nearly six inches, swirling her tongue around my tip when she got to it. Licking the pre-cum off me, she then took me in her mouth, sliding her mouth halfway down my shaft, being met there by her hand. Kayli continued this up and down motion with her hand and mouth as I set back, enjoying watching the beautiful real estate agent going down on me.

Just over her back, I could see a hint of purple panties poking out from under her jeans. I was debating on at least seeing if her jeans could come off when she stopped sucking on me and asked "do you want to face fuck me?" I said yes and she told me to stand up. I did so, with her still kneeling in front of me. She had her mouth open, ready for me. I grabbed her pony tail and moved her face, sliding my cock into her mouth. I could feel her tongue on the bottom of me, as I hit the back of her throat. Using her pony tail, I started to slide her mouth up and down my dick, listening to her gag as I tried to go deeper and deeper down her throat. I let go of her, giving her a chance to catch her breath. She looked at me with lust filled eyes as I grabbed the sides of her head. Holding her in place, I parted her lips with my cock, and slide in as far as I could go. Sliding back out, still holding on, I quickly started to buck my hips towards and away from her, listening to her gag again, feeling my balls slap against her chin. I could feel her spit flying out of her mouth any time it got room. She was grabbing and pinching at her nipples as I took full advantage of her mouth. When she finally started tapping my leg a few minutes later, I let go of her head and sank back down on the couch.

"Fuck" she said after a couple deep breaths. "That was hot. I'm so wet right now." She crawled back between my legs, this time sitting up enough that my cock was touching her breasts. She rubbed my cock around her nipples, coating them with my pre-cum, before placing her D cup boobs on either side of my cock, squeezing them over it. She started to slowly move her body up and down, jacking my cock off with her breasts.

"I was so turned on by that picture of the facial that you gave Emma that I want to return the favor to her. I want your cum all over my face. I want to send the picture to her. Tell her that I made you cum with my tits," she talked dirty to me, pausing her sentences to lick my tip every time it popped out of her cleavage. I couldn't take it much longer, letting her know I was close she let go of her boobs, grabbing my dick with her hand and pointed it right at her face as I exploded, showering her with my cum. She rubbed my penis on her face, spreading the cum as much as it would go.

As I leaned back on my couch, Kayli stood up, grabbed her phone, and took a selfie. I watched as she quickly typed out a message, then put her phone back down. "What did you say to her?" I asked.

She replied back, "I told her that she was right, your cum does feel good."

She walked to my bathroom, I watched her hips and ass swaying as she did. I put back on my underwear and pants and was gathering up her clothes when she came back out. She grabbed them from, putting them back on.

"Sorry I couldn't do more today." Kayli told me as she put her bra on. "Hopefully we can get together alone again soon."

After she finished getting dressed, I walked her to the door, told her she was amazing, and kissed her goodbye. Maybe I could convince my wife to take the kids out again next Saturday, I thought to myself.

Flash forward to the start to 2021. The housing market had exploded. By that spring, we were pretty sure we could sell our house for a good profit. Only problem is, we wouldn't be able to afford anything else. Kayli had thought she was busy in 2020, but it was nothing compared to now. Although Emma had not joined her team, Kayli did add a third to her team, reliving some of the pressure from her. Me and her were still texting, and she had finally started sending me some nudes over snapchat.

I had switched positions at my job, enabling me to get off work earlier then I had before. Kayli and I had taken advantage of this a few times, stealing a few minutes away to hug and kiss, in between her busy work life. It was after one of these such encounters that she had sent me a picture of her tits, telling me she was sorry that we hadn't been able to do more. As spring started, Kayli was dressing more for the weather and one day, posted a photo of herself in a black dress, heading to a closing for a client of hers. I sent her a text about it, something I would usually do to flirt with her.

T: "Cute dress. What's under it?"

K: "Thanks. A pink bra."

T: "That's it?"

K: "Yes. Wanna see?"

T: "Of course."

I received a snap a few minutes later. Kayli was sitting in her car, pulled her dress up past her knees, and had taken a photo with her legs spread. It was hard to see anything, but she clearly didn't have any underwear on.

T: "Kinda hard to tell. Might need to inspect it in person."

K: "How would you inspect it?"

T: "Gotta get personal. Use my hands and fingers."

K: "You off at 3 today?"

T: "Maybe. Wife is home with the kids, told her I might work some OT today."

K: "I have a showing at 2:50 today. I have the house scheduled empty for an hour. If I can get the client out fast, maybe you can run over?"

T: "isn't that risky? Doing it in a strangers house?"

K: "Happens more often then you think. If you don't want to, this guy has been flirting with me a lot and I'm really horny today. He would enjoy my dress."

T: "Get the guy out and I'll be there."

K: "that's what I thought."

Right at 3, I received another text from Kayli, giving me the address of the house and telling me the client was already gone. Upon arriving at the house, Kayli got out of her car and we walked inside it. To my surprise, the house was completely empty.

"The guy not like the house?" I asked her.

Kayli finished a text on her phone and replied back, "wasn't what he was looking for. At this point, I think he's just scheduling showings so he can be with me."

I took her in my arms telling her, "I don't blame him. You are pretty amazing."

"Thanks," Kayli said as we shared a short kiss.

"So, when you said sex in a clients house happens more often that I think, do you know that from personal experience?" I asked her, as she gave me a short tour of the house.

"Maybe." She replied back.

"With your husband? Or other lucky clients?" I inquired.

She giggled as we walked back to the kitchen. "A few times with my husband. Once with a client. I called the agent for this house, it's now ours for the rest of the night, or however long we need."

With that, we started to kiss again, our hands wandering all over each other bodies. I was grabbing her butt through the dress, she was trying to get to my groin, my shirt was quickly thrown to the side and she was running her fingers down my chest, sliding them into my basketball shorts. With her hand wrapped around my member. She lead us into the living room, where she dropped to her knees. She pulled my shorts and underwear off, taking my rock hard dick into her mouth. I had my hand on the back of her head to help as she bobbed up and down.

"I've been craving you. I need you inside me now. Lay down," she instructed me. I did as she asked and watch as she climbed on top of me. With her legs on both sides of me, her dress had fallen around us, she leaned down to kiss me again, slowly rubbing her groin on me. She sat back up, reached behind and into her dress, unhooked her bra, and pulled it off. Kayli tossed her bra to the side, then adjusted her dress until her pussy was directly on top of my dick.

As she rubbed her pussy lips on me, coating me with her juices, she asked, "are you still questioning if I'm wearing anything under the dress?"

I replied back, "nope, can confirm there is nothing there."

She smiled and reached down, lifting up her dress enough to slide me into her. As she slide all the way down me, she leaned forward to kiss me again. I reached forward, grabbing her breasts with my hands, squeezing them through her dress. As she broke the kiss and set up a bit. I helped her removed her arms from the straps of the dress, and pulled it down enough to expose her chest. Kayli started to rock her hips back and forth and I leaned my head up to lick and suck on her nipples. Pinching one nipple with my fingers, licking and sucking and nibbling the other nipple, switching back and forth as she rocked her hips back and forth.

"Fuck, I always forget how thick you are." She said as she set up straighter on me, causing me to let go of her breasts. Taking them in her own hands, Kayli was pinching and squeezing her nipples as she slide up and down my penis, riding me hard. As she bounced to my tip and back down to my base, she reached down, grabbed the bottom of her dress, and pulled it up over her head. I had my hands on her hips, helping to hold her steady as she rode me. When she slowed down, I thought maybe she was ready to switch positions, but she surprised me by taking me out long enough for her to spin around, and enter back into me with her back to me. Kayli started to slide up and down again, leaning forward a big, and said, "fuck, Emma was right. Your dick was made for reverse cowgirl." I reached out slapping her ass as she continued to ride me. I was bucking my hips up to meet her every downward thrust. Kayli set up again, impaling herself on me faster and harder. "Oh fuckkkkk" she moaned "I'm cumming!" She moaned loudly, as I felt her pussy clinch around my dick, her body tense up, then relax as her orgasm finished.

We helped each other up off the floor, holding each other on wobbly legs. "Did I show you the counters in the kitchen?" She asked me and I told her no. She took me by the hand and we walked into the kitchen. She let go and moved in front of me, laying her hands down on the counter, spreading her legs for me. "They're really nice, made of granite. They can take a beating...just like me." I walked up behind her, taking her by the hips, lined myself up, and pushed in her, using our combined wetness to slide all the way in. With her moaning again, I was pushing and pulling my way in and out of her. I reached forward, grabbing her hair, pulling it back in a pony tail, and yanked back on it. Kayli moaned as I continued to pound into her from behind, pulling back on her hair as I did so.

Just as I was getting into a steady rhythm and close to cummin, Kayli's phone started to ring and she said she needed to answer it. I pulled out of her as she cleared her throat and answered the phone. I could tell who was on the other line, but decided to have some fun. Kayli had turned around so her back was leaning to the counter and I dropped to my knees in front of her. Kayli looked down at me, and shook her head no, but didn't resist when I started to spread her legs. I softly kissed around her swollen pussy lips before she put her hand on the back of my head, and guided me towards her pussy. I stuck my tongue out, licking up her juices when she moaned into the phone and I had to stifle a laugh when she said she bumped her toe. Still holding me in place, Kayli started to grind her groin on me, as I licked and tongued fucked her from below. Finding her clit, I sucked it into my mouth. As I ate her out, I tried to pull away a few times, only for Kayli's hand to hold me in place. I continue to fuck her with my tongue until I felt her body tense up, another orgasm washing over her.

She quickly ended her phone call and pulled me up to my feet. "You're naughty," she said as she planted a kiss on my lips and wrapped her leg around me.

"Couldn't resist, hope it wasn't important," I said as I returned the kiss, reaching around to grab her butt to pull her closer to me.

"Just a client." Kayli responded as I picked her up and sat her down on the counter. She let out an audible gasp, surprised that I could pick her up so easily. She now wrapped both her legs around me. Reached down, and pulled my penis into her waiting pussy. She wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing my lips again. "Fuck me and fuck me hard" she requested. I started to slide in and out of her, going harder and faster with every thrust. Feeling her legs on my butt, them helping to pull me deep into her. Her head was resting on my shoulder and I could hear her soft moans in my ear every time I slammed into her. "Oh yes, oh fuck, fuck me, God that feels so good." She got out in between moans. With her chest being pressed into mine, I could feel her boobs bouncing, her tits rubbing against me.

I could feel myself building up inside and as Kayli continued to moan and talk dirty into my ear, I started to moan too until I exploded inside her. Her legs clinched around me tight, holding me up and in place as I shot rope after rope of cum deep inside Kayli. When I was done, Kayli released her grip on me and I stepped back, looking at the mess our fluids had made on the counter.

"Should we leave that for the next showing?" I asked, laughing as I did so.

Kayli carefully jumped off the counter, running naked into the bathroom. She came back out with some toilet paper and wiped up the mess and turned to me. "They'll never know," Kayli told me as she disposed of the toilet paper.

"I could look at you naked all day long," I told the real estate agent. She smiled at me and being to say something when we heard a car door shut. She glanced at the window to see who it was and turned around to me with a panicked look on her face.

"Shit," she said "it's Jennifer, my new team member. She must be wondering what is taking so long." We ran around, trying to grab our clothes as Jennifer knocked on the door and tried to open it.