All Comments on 'My Favorite Tortures'

by chatbug

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ConqueredConquered4 months ago
Lovely!

I’m a romantic, and this moved my heart.

They are perfect for each other!

Great story

NEthingGozeNEthingGoze6 months ago

the moment I got loose I would lock her to the cinder blocks for about a week while I tortured her with a violet wand and needles and a huge plug in her ass lubed with icy hot. Eventually I might let her cum with a pair of pliers working her clit. Then I would divorce her kick her out and leave her destitute. HORRIBLE STORY, unfortunately negative stars aren't available.

AgielAgiel9 months ago

I WOULD HAVE enjoyed it more if it hadn’t read like a shopping list.

IT CAME ACROSS as I did this, and then I did this, after which I did this, etc etc. it lacked any flow.

INSTEAD OF BEING a smooth flowing stream meandering around one bend after another not knowing what to expect but being pleased with what you saw it was buckets of water tossed down a dry well which you couldn’t see the bottom.

A GOOD PREMISE and it could also have been a good story if written with a better style and understanding. What a pity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Who cleaned up the piss and shit he must have been sat in after being locked up that long.

Ridiculous story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That's was awesome, and not usually into this extreme type of punishment. Well done!

LadyPhoenixNCLadyPhoenixNCover 3 years ago
Hot

Totally hot story. Masochists are not creepy, they are subjugated, and live to serve. At least mine will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
masochism

ewwww masochists are creepy. Imagine being friends with someone like that, let alone being married to one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hey Chatbug

Just love the bio dating ad for your ideal woman. The slight problem is that any woman up for that will be a complete fruitcake or more likely gold digger, any sensible women will run a mile. Best stick to your hand and writing drivel.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

This is sickening. It needs to be in the garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchatbug@chatbug
I have written several pornographic / erotic stories, and I'm trying to improve my writing skills. I write stories that I'm interested in, and I try to add humor and personality to the stories. Almost all of my stories are about female domination. A few of my stories are ab...