All Comments on 'My Favorite Tortures'

by chatbug

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

This is sickening. It needs to be in the garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hey Chatbug

Just love the bio dating ad for your ideal woman. The slight problem is that any woman up for that will be a complete fruitcake or more likely gold digger, any sensible women will run a mile. Best stick to your hand and writing drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
masochism

ewwww masochists are creepy. Imagine being friends with someone like that, let alone being married to one.

LadyPhoenixNCLadyPhoenixNCover 3 years ago
Hot

Totally hot story. Masochists are not creepy, they are subjugated, and live to serve. At least mine will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That's was awesome, and not usually into this extreme type of punishment. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Who cleaned up the piss and shit he must have been sat in after being locked up that long.

Ridiculous story.

AgielAgiel9 months ago

I WOULD HAVE enjoyed it more if it hadn’t read like a shopping list.

IT CAME ACROSS as I did this, and then I did this, after which I did this, etc etc. it lacked any flow.

INSTEAD OF BEING a smooth flowing stream meandering around one bend after another not knowing what to expect but being pleased with what you saw it was buckets of water tossed down a dry well which you couldn’t see the bottom.

A GOOD PREMISE and it could also have been a good story if written with a better style and understanding. What a pity.

NEthingGozeNEthingGoze5 months ago

the moment I got loose I would lock her to the cinder blocks for about a week while I tortured her with a violet wand and needles and a huge plug in her ass lubed with icy hot. Eventually I might let her cum with a pair of pliers working her clit. Then I would divorce her kick her out and leave her destitute. HORRIBLE STORY, unfortunately negative stars aren't available.

ConqueredConquered4 months ago
Lovely!

I’m a romantic, and this moved my heart.

They are perfect for each other!

Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchatbug@chatbug
472 Followers
I have written several pornographic / erotic stories, and I'm trying to improve my writing skills. I write stories that I'm interested in, and I try to add humor and personality to the stories. Almost all of my stories are about female domination. A few of my stories are ab...