All Comments on 'My Favourite Picture'

by Trurider

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please use an editor

Your story is almost impossible to read. There are so many typos that it detracts from the story. Also half thought out sentences that are strung together poorly. Many letters that are in caps when they should not be. You would really benefit from using an editor. A well written story is always hotter.

greenman440greenman440almost 4 years ago
Oh look

Cucky's come back after a long absence, still relating the same crap. Yeah yeah SOooo many men would just love to willingly bring up another guys kids after seeing him fucking their wife. You're hilarious.

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenalmost 4 years ago
Keep writing!

Dear Trurider,

Don't be discouraged by negative comments. Cuck stories often get negative comments from people who don't like the idea of the subject. However, it amazes me that they keep reading them. Also, "Anonymous" comments are often negative. I almost wish Lit didn't allow Anon's to comment. The thing you have to remember is that most of the negative comments come from people who haven't taken the chance to write their own stories or opened themselves to the vulnerability it takes to write and post a story.

In general, your idea was a good one. Your story flow made sense. Having someone do a read through and make some edits would be helpful. The less errors in a story, the better/easier and more enjoyable it is for your reader. An editor or beta reader can be of great help. If English isn't your primary language, or maybe grammar and typing isn't your strong point, it's a good idea to get one or both (beta reader or editor) to do a read through before posting.

Keep writing! If you enjoy it, don't allow anyone to stop you. Good luck with your next story.

~A

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

thats just silly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous