My Wife and the Monster Cock

Story Info
Wife gets a surprise weekend treat.
3.4k words
4.31
160.2k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married for getting on ten years, and for the last three have been gradually expanding our sex life. We had both had fantasies but it was only after getting up the courage to share them that we discovered they were surprisingly similar.

Now, it is not unusual for me to share my gorgeous wife with another man, usually a complete stranger. Often she will venture out alone on the hunt for a partner, returning home in the wee hours with tales of her debauched behaviour, in the full and certain knowledge that it will turn me on like nothing else.

I love to hear her recounting how she gave herself over to some guy she had picked up in a bar, allowing him to use her beautiful body as his sex toy, all the while leaking his cum out of her pussy onto the sheets. Occasionally she will manage to hook up with two or three men and these tales are the ones I love to hear.

We often watch porn together and when she sees something she finds particularly sexy she will promise to add this to her next adventure.

Don't get me wrong, our own sex life is very busy. We fuck at least once a day and are happy to do anything for each other, but her extra-curricular activities are the spice.

One particular day we were watching a porn flick in which the male lead had without doubt the biggest cock either of us had ever seen. I mean it was truly monstrous, to the point where we both doubted that the girl would be able to accommodate it. We were wrong of course and, despite the girl's small frame, she took the whole thing in balls deep. It was hard to be exact from watching it on the small screen but he must have been thirteen inches long and several inches round.

I turned to Ella and said, "do you think you would be able to take that?"

She gasped. "Well, I would have said no way, but frankly, if that little girl can, then surely I would be able to."

I turned back to the screen. "She must have had practice though," I said.

Ella shrugged. "So, why couldn't I?"

We both had a laugh and pretty much left it at that. Except that I didn't. For the next few days I couldn't get out of my mind the picture of Ella taking that monster cock. For no apparent reason the image of it would just pop into my mind unbidden, and I had trouble getting it out. There was clearly only one way to do that.

I made some calls the next day, some of which were very difficult. I had to keep in mind that I didn't want to sound like a crazy, and at first I think that was what happened. But eventually I got through to a man who seemed to believe my story. He told me he would pass on my message and if the guy wanted to get in touch then he would. Which, praise be, he did.

"Let me get this straight," he said, "you want me to fuck your wife?"

"That's right," I repeated. I had already given him the low down on our situation and outlined my idea. "Though she doesn't know about it yet," I added. "Naturally I would be willing to recompense you for your time."

"So, you are prepared to pay me to fuck your wife?"

"Err, I guess so," I said.

There was a pause, then he said, "can you send me some photos? Give me some idea what I'm getting into?"

I agreed and went to the laptop and emailed him a bunch of Ella's most revealing snapshots. I waited while he opened the files and looked at them. "This is your wife?" he said.

"Yes," I told him.

"Okay, I'm in," he said.

We decided that it would be easier for us to go to him. He was on the west coast and it was a fairly short plane ride for us. I could sell it to Ella as a weekend getaway and surprise her when we got there.

"What am I going to pack?" She asked when I told her we were going away for a couple of days to the coast.

"Well, it's pretty hot so nothing too heavy," I told her. "Oh, and something sexy too. What about that tiny yellow bikini?"

She gave me that look, the one that always made me hot and bothered. "Sounds good to me," she said.

We had a good flight and checked in to a nice little hotel, one with private cabins which would give us some privacy. The evening we arrived I took her out to a nice Italian restaurant and we shared a bottle of red, which loosened her up a bit. After a pleasant stroll back to the chalet we got comfortable on the sofa.

"Why do you keep looking at your watch?" She asked me.

"Oh, no reason," I said. It was about then that the doorbell rang.

"Did you order service?" Ella asked me.

"No," I told her. "We must have a visitor."

She looked confused, wondering who would know we were there. I went to the door and let our guest in.

Ella looked up as he came into the living room, that confused look only deepening as she watched this tall, handsome, well built man striding in.

"Darling, this is Chad," I told her. "Do you recognise him?"

Her brow furrowed. "I'm not sure," she said.

"Let me give you a clue," I said. "Remember that flick we watched the other day?"

Now her eyes widened and her mouth hung open. "Oh my god," she said. "You're that guy, the one with the..."

Chad gave a mock bow. "At your service," he said.

Ella put her hands over her face to hide her embarrassment. "Jeff," she said to me, "what have you been up to?"

"Oh," I said, "well, you said you reckoned you would be able to take on this man's impressive member. So I thought we would put it to the test."

"I can't believe you," she said.

It took a while for her to lose her initial embarrassment, but eventually we all had a laugh and, after a couple of drinks, I could see Ella beginning to loosen up. She kept stealing glances at Chad, most especially at his groin and the obvious bulge arising there. For his part Chad could barely take his eyes off Ella's very impressive bust which was struggling to be contained by her low cut top.

"Well," I said, "it's getting late, shall we retire to the bedroom?"

Ella took Chad by the hand and led him there, with me following along. She stopped when they reached the bed and she hesitated for a moment, until Chad put his arms around her waist and pulled her to him. She raised her face to him and they kissed, quickly building the passion, their tongues finding each other's and exploring their mouths. I made myself comfortable in the armchair and settled down to watch the show.

Chad slowly undressed my wife, slipping her dress down to the floor and reaching behind her to release her bra. I could instantly see his reaction to her freed breasts, wondering how his shorts could contain the rapidly growing erection. He lowered his head and took one nipple into his mouth, sucking greedily on it. Ella gasped as she always does at this treatment.

Chad slipped out of his clothes without ceremony and both of us took a sharp intake of breath at our first close up view of his enormous cock. It was one thing to see it on film, but quite another in real life. Ella reached out and placed one hand on it, gripping it with her fingers. She added her other hand and was shocked to see that she was still holding less than half its length, not counting the huge purple head.

She dropped to her knees and began to lick it up and down, running her tongue from balls to tip and back. Chad sighed and put his head back, a slim smile on his face. Ella continued to stroke it with her tongue before pulling it toward her and taking the massive head into her mouth. I could see her cheeks pull in as she sucked on it, her saliva dribbling from the corners of her mouth and running down the thick, veined shaft.

With the head in her mouth she began to pump the shaft with both hands, occasionally opening her mouth to run her tongue around the knob before closing her lips around it again.

Chad, still with that dreamy look on his face, gently placed a hand on either side of Ella's head and began to slide his penis into her mouth. I could see that she was struggling with it and to his credit he did not force it, just slowly let her get used to the way it filled her mouth. He managed to get almost half of it in before she began to choke and he pulled back. Once she got her breath back she looked up at him and gave him a nod, telling him it was ok to push again. Although Ella was pretty good with her blow jobs she had never had to deep throat something as huge as this and I could see she was struggling valiantly with it.

After some effort Chad was able to mouth fuck her with a good half of his cock, sliding it past her lips, which were clamped tightly round the thick shaft and leaving a liberal coating of her saliva on it. "If you want to come in her mouth then feel free," I told him.

"Later," he said. "I think it's time we showed her pussy what a cock like this can do." With that he lifted Ella up under her shoulders and laid her on the bed. She spread her legs and Chad dropped to his knees and lowered his face to her cunt.

Ella threw her head back and gasped, "oh, yes," as he began to lap at her pussy and flick her clit with his tongue. I could tell from the sound that she was already sopping wet and ready. Chad could too as he almost immediately stood up and positioned himself to enter her.

His cock looked absolutely massive next to her smooth, waxed pussy. The bulbous head seemed too large to ever be able to get in. Chad looked over at me and said, "do you want to come over and get a closer look?"

I didn't need asking twice and sat on the bed next to my wife. I lifted her head and cradled it in my lap so that she could also get a good view of the action. Chad ran the head of his engorged penis up and down the length of her slit a few times, getting it good and wet with her juices, then held it at the opening of her vagina and moved it in small circles, gradually pushing it against the hole. Finally he gave it a harder push and the head, with some effort, went in.

Ella really gasped this time and I felt her body stiffen. The head was huge and had clearly stretched her opening in order to get in. I could see the lips pushed wide and holding tight to the shaft. Chad moved the head forward and back in tiny increments, getting more of her flowing juice onto it, before giving another push and driving around two inches into her. Ella lifted a hand and found one of mine, squeezing it tightly. Her breath was coming in short gasps and I saw her close her eyes momentarily.

Chad gave her a minute to get her breath and then drove another two inches of his massive cock into her straining pussy. "Oh god, oh god," she panted.

"Are you ok?" I asked her.

She just nodded rapidly, biting her bottom lip. She looked at Chad and nodded at him and he gave her a smile and a nod back. He looked down at her pussy, and the still huge length of cock sticking out of it. I had a look myself and noted that the amount he had still to push it was more than my entire cock.

"You're doing well," he said, "but we still have some way to go. Hang in there."

He began to fuck her with what was in so far, holding himself up on his arms and pumping with his hips. Every so often he would allow another inch or two to enter before going back to using what she had taken. This went on for some time and I could feel Ella starting to relax and really enjoy it.

"Darling," she said to me, "I can't describe it, but this is the most amazing fucking I have ever had." She turned to look at me. "Is that ok?"

I gave her a smile. "Don't worry," I told her. "Just enjoy it. I'm loving watching it."

I looked back at the action and reckoned that Chad had so far managed to give her at least eight inches, and estimated that there was around another five or so still to go. "This is where it gets interesting," he said. "Ella?" She looked at him. "I am going to start to give you the rest, and it may hurt a little. If it gets too much then tell me, but so far you have been fine and I think you will be ok. Are you ready for it?"

Ella nodded enthusiastically. "Please," she said. "Do it."

Chad started to fuck her with more force, and now every inward thrust drove another small measure of him past her pussy lips and into her vaginal canal. I could see the effort on his face and actually had to hold onto Ella to stop him just driving her whole body up the bed.

"Oh god," she said, "it hurts." Chad started to relax but she quickly said, "no, no, it's fine, don't stop. I can take it." Chad immediately recommenced his efforts and I watched in rapt attention as his cock, now glistening with her slick fluid, ramrodded into her. I just stared as it went in: ten inches, eleven inches, then after a while longer, twelve. By now only a small amount of the base of his cock was still to go, and Ella was gripping my hand so tightly I thought she would break my fingers. Her eyes were screwed shut and her mouth was hanging open.

Finally Chad pushed the final inch into her, grinding his pelvis against her pubic mound and twisting his hips. His big, full balls were pushed tight to her ass crack and he sighed, "yes, yes, there you go my sweet. Well done." All three of us looked at the sight of her pussy stretched around the base of his huge member. "And now," he said, "we fuck."

With that he slid his cock out until only the tip of the head was still inside her, paused for a brief second, and then drove it inexorably back in, the slick shaft sliding effortlessly and seemingly endlessly. He continued like this, gradually increasing in speed and force until his hips were pumping rapidly and his cock was ramming in and out of Ella's cunt. Her juices were flowing freely and running out to coat his balls.

"Oh Christ," she screamed, "I can't stop coming. I can't control it." She let go of my hand and threw her arms up, gripping the sheets and pulling at them. She thrashed her head from side to side and gasped for air. Still Chad continued to drive that enormous monster into her, beads of sweat dripping from his brow. I was transfixed by the sight of that immense, thick, wet shaft as it slid in and out.

Eventually he could hold on no longer. "Baby, I'm going to come," he said. He gave me a glance and I nodded, knowing what he wanted. He smiled and increased his speed. "Here you go," he said, his body going rigid. I watched as his cock began to pulse and throb, knowing that he was pumping god knows how much cum into my wife's pussy. She gasped, "yes, yes, fill me up. Keep going." Chad pulled back so that he was only half in and grabbed the shaft of his cock in his right hand, pumping it to squeeze the last of his cum into her.

Finally he relaxed and slowly slid it out of her, rolling onto his side next to her. I looked at her pussy and it was gaping open. Thick white cum was running out and dripping onto the sheet in great gobs. Ella was panting, her breath slowly getting back to normal. "That was," she said, "that was, just fucking amazing."

"So you liked your surprise?" I asked her with a smile.

"Oh baby," she said. "You have no idea."

We all needed a break and I got us some beers from the fridge. Chad however was clearly a professional and it was not long before his hands wandered to Ella's boobs and he was caressing them. I sat back with my brew and was content to watch as he took them one at a time into his mouth and enjoyed them. Unbelievably his huge cock was growing again and it was not long before it was back to full length and twitching.

Ella had a naughty smile on her face as she made her way down the bed and started to stroke both her hands up and down the mighty shaft, staring in wonder at it. After a while she opened her mouth as wide as she could and took the swollen head in, closing her lips around it. Chad lay back contentedly and let her work on it.

Despite her best efforts Ella could only get a small portion of the shaft in her mouth and had to content herself with pumping it with both hands as she sucked on the knob, her saliva dribbling down the veined skin to act as a lubricant. She kept this up as Chad began to breathe heavier, his hips working up and down as he neared his climax. Ella sped up as he got closer and to her credit she kept the head of his massive cock in her mouth as he came. I watched as it throbbed and pulsed with each huge gush of cum. Her mouth must have filled up after the first couple of jets as I saw her throat working to swallow the load. She kept pumping until she was sure that she had completely emptied his huge balls again. A small dribble of cum ran out of the corner of her mouth as she took the cock out and she licked it up with her tongue.

After this both she and Chad were pretty much done for the night. We had a couple of beers and then all crashed. The bed was a bit full and I took the guest bedroom, it seemed the most courteous option. I was woken in the morning to the sound of Ella pretty much screaming like a banshee and I had a peek. Chad was banging the hell out of her, hammering that crazy huge member of his in and out of her like a massive steam piston. For her part she seemed to be coming almost constantly. They didn't seem to need me there so I made some breakfast. They came down a bit later, Ella seeming to have trouble getting down the stairs.

We were booked on a flight in the early afternoon and I wondered if Ella would want one last go on Chad's cock before we left, but she reluctantly declined with a sigh. "I probably wouldn't be able to sit through the flight home," she said.

We still look back on that weekend with fond memories, and I can always see a glint in her eye whenever we watch one of Chad's films together.