My Favourite Quickies

Story Info
Memories of some of my hottest quickies.
898 words
4.57
7.8k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My favourite quickies

by Erica the Ready

Part One

"You want me now, before you leave..the taxi will be here in half an hour, and you've not read your papers yet?"

It doesn't surprise me that he wants to fuck before he leaves..he is concerned about the outcome of the meeting at which he has to make a presentation, and I know how comforted he feels after fucking me hard.

It is also not surprising he wants to fuck because I am sitting at the breakfast table with my breasts clearly visible through my nightie as I lean forward to place a piece of toast on his plate..

I know how much he gets turned on by glimpses, and when I almost nonchalantly slip a nightie-strap off my shoulder, and my heavy breast moves, I can see him flinch as he's about to take a bite of his toast

"Wonder if a blowjob would be enough to quieten him down"..I can see by the look in his eyes over the half-eaten piece of toast that nope, that wasn't going to be enough..he wants to fuck me, hard

I lean forward so that he gets the full impact of a succulent heavy bosom pushing through the thin cotton turquoisy-blue nightie, reaching around the table to put my hand on his knee, squeezing the sides with thumb and finger. I know it's one of his favourite erogenous zones.

"..more toast?"..my hand moves up from his knee and continues up the inside of his thigh, feeling the muscles clench as I push his thighs apart..his jaw clenches as well, the toast well-chewed and swallowed.

"Just toast?" I ask, as I slip the other strap off my shoulder

He stands up and reaches for me, pulling the nightie down off my shoulders so my tits are released. Smiling, he takes my hand and stands me up..with my nightie dropping to the floor he spins me round so my ass is pushing against his crotch.

"Hold onto the sink," he growls pressing the back of my neck forward with one hand. I could feel the other hand opening the fly of his boxer shorts and releasing what felt like a nicely stiff cock.

"You want it, you got it, baby," he growls again, but paying little attention to the crockery on the draining board. With both hands I manage to move the plates off the side and into the sink as his first thrust pushes me up against the sink unit.

With my large titties hanging loose over the aluminium sink, my elbows are trying to hold their position on the sink edge.

Ahgh..my tits..it's the bit I like the best, when he squeezes them, and I know he does too. He reaches round to make a hand-bra, and my hands go up and round to the back of his head, bringing his mouth down to the nape of my neck..he's a big man, and me, not too small, so we're now firmly coupled.

He's got his cock deep into my obligingly wet pussy, and he thrusts deeper, harder.ah yesss.. Just what the way I like it..a soaking-wet pussy impaled on a hard erection.

He hasn't lost his technique, even though he's supposed to be in a hurry..he pauses the thrusts, and squeezing my nipples he pulls his cock out until only the head is still just inside the wet lips..I wriggle, trying to get it back in, moving my feet further apart so my pussy can sink down onto his hard dick.

The fact that I was still wearing stockings under my nightie was obvious to him when he pulled my nightie up to the waist when he started to screw me as he leaned me over the sink..turning my head to one side as he pounded into me I could see the look on his face..hmm, maybe he's remembering those stockinged legs up around his head while he fucked me last night.

Trying not to cum but knowing the taxi would be here in a few moments - I knew he liked to get me going so we could cum together so I made the move that I knew would make us both cum

"Can't you fuck me any harder?"

His cock jerked in response deep inside me and my own orgasm started as he flooded my pussy with his stream of hot spunk, two or three spurts by the feel of it, mixing with my own liquid honey.

A car horn sounded outside.

He managed to pull his cock out of my flooded hole but before he could move, I turned around dropping to my knees, clamping by mouth over his cock, still wet with hot juices, his and mine.

As he tried to move away I grabbed a buttock in each hand and pushed his still stiff cock further into my mouth, deep down my throat. As he jerked one more time, I squeezed his balls, and felt his remaining cum filling my throat.

He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me off him, standing me up..while squeezing one of my taut nipples, he kissed my still-cum-filled mouth, then headed for the door while buttoning up his pants.

"Bye, see you later" I called, but all I heard in rely was the sound of the front door closing.

Part Two

To be continued