My Favourite Quickies Pt. 02

Story Info
New breasts cause trouble.
1.5k words
3.69
7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can see a quiet day ahead of me. Is that what I want, a quiet day?

I reckon there are two ways it can go, more of the same or something a little different. I'm in the mood for different now that Jim is away on a trip.

Neighbour Mike should be home, he might like the idea of some distraction, especially as it would be a one-on-one instead of the usual threesome we do when Jim decides he wants to fuck us both.

I check my wardrobe to see what Mike would most want to see me wearing and choose the cutaway dark-blue faux-leather mini-skirt and the light-blue, thin cotton halter-neck top to give Mike a good view of my new breasts to get him started.

I decide not to change the hold-up stockings I was wearing at breakfast even though they're torn and cum-stained after Jim had finished bending me over the kitchen sink, but I change shoes to my bright-red latin-dance strapovers with just the 3 inch heels.

The choice of shoes is neat, because they are the shoes I was wearing with the outfit in which Jim first saw my new breasts.

I cup my breasts in my hands before folding them into the halter-neck, enjoying the feeling of their weight and softness. I can't wait to be feeling Mike, or Jim, or anyone, suckling the large nipples.

With no bra on I love the weight of them, and the way they move when I am being fucked. The harder I'm fucked the more they move, making the fuck-frenzy more intense, with the cock slamming deeper into me.

Jim only fucks me if he's happy with the way I look, and mostly he's happy when I'm showing him the slut I am.. if he's not happy, he gets Mike over to the house to fuck him instead until I get my look the way Jim wants it.

One of the first things Jim had told me soon after he took me in off the street a few months ago now was that he would pay for me to get breast implants.

He told me that he would stop fucking me if I didn't sort it out, and I'ld be back on the street as the slut I am. No worries, I thought, suits me to get bigger tits if it made him happy and for as long as he continues to pay me well and to fuck me hard.

He went off on a four- month business-trip and told me to get it sorted ready to show him the result when he got back.

Four months was just enough time for the new tissue to settle after the implants were in place and before Jim got his hands, and mouth, on them.

The story of the implants needs telling another day, but the result is my beautiful pair of 500g (one pound) C cups looking just the way I, and Jim likes, especially held up firmly in an undercut bra.

Jim returned just a few weeks ago. He was silent when he saw them move for the first time, just cupping them in his hands as they pushed through the cream-colour transparent negligee that he had bought me for the occasion of the unveiling.

He had the tits in his hands as he looked down to enjoy my neatly shaved pouting pussy lips brushing against the hem of the see-through negligee.

" Nice work, babe, very nice " he said, as he laid back on the bed so I could cowgirl my nicely wet pussy on to his cock while he enjoyed the view.

Normally taciturn, his words were more praise than I was used to hearing him say to me. He made clear what he was thinking by fucking me for longer and harder than ever before while he enjoyed watching my new titties in action in the full wall bedroom mirror.

Now, these few weeks later, I know the shape and size of my new breasts also gets Mike going.

While Jim and I have been "together" for some six months since he moved me in as his live-in slut, Mike was already on the scene living in the same five-floor apartment block one floor above us, the fourth, with access to the roof-terrace.

While remembering the first time I could see that Mike was determined to fuck me, I am standing up getting dressed in the best way I knew that would turn Mike on, hard and hot.

Jim had left after breakfast, and I was still hot to fuck even though while waiting for his taxi to the airport he had fucked me, ramming me up against the kitchen-sink while finishing his mouthful of toast and jam.

The surge of pleasure as I watch my beautiful new breasts moving, covered dreamily by the thin fabric of my thin cotton halter-neck top I'm putting on, is so strong that my pussy begins to throb intensely. I squeeze my nipples through the soft fabric and the delicious response is immediate..I need fucking again.

I groan..I need to get a cock into my hot, wet, cunt. I pick up my phone, press the numbers for Mike and hit the mic button..

I glance in the mirror to check I'm looking as good as I feel..a quick shot of video should do the trick to get Mike round as soon as he sees the look of lust on my face.

"Mike, where are you? Don't forget you have housework to get done here."

I attach the video clip I'd shot earlier on, just after Jim had finished fucking me, and then send the voice message.

The clip is a half-minute showing me as I started to dress earlier but stopping to put my favourite red-colour vibrating clamps on my nipples and clitty to get one more orgasm going. The camera pans down and holds a close up of my wet pussy twitching as I cum.

Although Mike wants to fuck me I know he likes to be fucked by Jim, because he sees him as a man's man. Jim is heavily-built, a whisky-drinking rugby player type -- with a thick, nine-inch cock.

Mike was where Jim had his fun before I moved in so I went along with the fun possibilities, but it was turning out a little different to how I had expected.

Jim continued fuck-sessions with Mike while I watched and he let Mike watch while he was fucking me but he had told Mike to keep his hands off me and his cock out of me.

Now, with my new breasts on show, Jim was behaving more and more paranoiac about them being handled by anyone else.

Jim had a large enough cock to satisfy us both and up to now he didn't seemed too fussy about which or whose hole he was plugging as long as it was wet, and hot.

I know we both enjoy it most when Jim gets us to both strip off and get into doggy position on the large wide sofa with him sitting between us while he is watching sport, usually the rugby.

We have to watch the game with him and wait until the game gets to the half-time 20 min break before he fucks one of us. To keep him hot we take turns to suck his cock while he enjoys the game, which breaks the boredom for us.

We never know which of us is going to be lucky and get shafted by Jim's solid cock, so we both wait patiently with our holes well-lubed.. By full-time we are hot for Jim to shaft the one who's been waiting since half-time for the game to end.

Onetime, during a slow game that was boring him, Jim produced a strap-on for me, full harness, with a nine-inch fat cock. With all of us facing the TV I got to fuck Mike all the way through the second-half until full-time when Mike blew his whistle and collapsed on the floor. Them Jim fucked him again.

"Nothing boring about that game," Mike managed to gasp. "Best game I've ever watched, even the crowd roared at the right moment."

He knows that Jim has a cock large enough to keep me quiet, something he thinks his could never do but he has never dared try it even though I tempt him to.

He knows how angry with him Jim will be if he finds out that his cock has been in me without being commanded by Jim. Even after Mike and I have been 69'ing on the sofa while Jim is watching a game Mike hasn't dared to try to slip his five inches into my snatch that he's tongued to sopping wetness - I have to wait until there's a quiet moment in the game for Jim to slip his nine inches into me and finish me off after Mike has cum in my mouth.

My phone bleeps.

"On my way" is the message.

Mike is on his way, Jim is away, but he hasn't said for how long.

.............................

Next time: Jim makes Mike pay