My Feather Girl Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Betty was a newbie to outside work, she had rode to the airport with a friend and now needed a ride home, and she just had to pull her dress up around her waist again...

I dropped her off with a nice kiss and a parting squeeze of her lovely ass.

Oh I wish Hank had lifted my dress and squeezed my ass out here in front of everyone, claiming me for his own! The feeling of his fingers snaking between my cheeks...

I wonder if Hank will notice the wet spot I left on his seat. It's his own fault wanting me to show off my body. The breeze and sunlight on my puss while he was driving me home had me SOOOO wet.

I was on cloud nine walking back up to the apartment, the heavy suitcase not bothering me at all.

I stepped in the door, and something was wrong. I came around the corner... and there were dirty dishes in the sink.

Zack has been home, and he's not supposed to be back for a few weeks. SHIT!

I turned to the bedroom.

"About time you got home, where's the...WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING! YOU'VE BEEN OUT IN PUBLIC LIKE THAT! BEEN RUNNING UP AND DOWN THE BOULEVARD IN THAT?"

"Zack... I just got back from..."

"FROM WHAT, THE LOCAL SLUT CONVENTION? HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME LIKE THIS?"

Zack pulled his hand back and took a swing at me. I tried to duck it, but he was too fast and he caught me on the jaw knocking me to the floor.

NO NO NO, this wasn't happening. I was back in the nightmare. I needed to get back to...

I managed to get to my hands and knees, then launched for the bathroom. I lay on the floor with my foot on the door while Zack pounded on the other side.

"I'M CALLING FOR HELP, GET OUT YOU LAZY MOTHER FUCKER!"

"THIS ISN'T OVER BITCH, YOU'LL PAY FOR DISRESPECTING ME!

"YEAH, THAT AND YOUR LITTLE PENCIL DICK HAVE ME REALLY WORRIED."

Zack just kept on pounding on the door, I did the only thing I could think of. I flipped my phone open and dialed. "Hank... help."

Zack made another run at the door and I had to drop the phone and push against the wall to keep him from getting the door open. He was pounding and yelling, then there were other voices and then he was gone. At least I hoped he was. I stayed there braced against the door...

I pulled into the parking lot and practically skipped up the stairs. I was dropping my suitcase and waving to Tarra and Ebi in their robes when my phone rang. It was Betty, she couldn't wait to talk to me again!

I was grinning as I put it to my ear, and then the world crashed, "Hank...help."

I spun and ran for the truck. Burning rubber getting out on the road, and going as fast I dared, pushing all the stop lights, it's amazing I didn't get pulled over. I skidded to a stop and didn't pause at the cop at the door trying to stop me.

I came through the open door, "BETTY!"

"HANK!" she was coming up off the couch beside a cop. I just held out my arms to hold her. She was trembling and crying.

I'm never leaving him, I'm never leaving him.

Betty gave the cop the rest of her statement, never letting go of my arm. When they were done it was time to get her out of there.

"Get a few outfits for work and anything else you need for a week or so, you're coming home with me."

Betty trembled and then slumped against me, "okay..."

After all that he still wants me...

I followed her to her room and waded through the mess, a stark contrast to the pristine condition of the rest of the apartment. I grabbed some hangers of things from the closet while she put a few things in a bag and turned to me. We grabbed her suitcase from the living room and went back to my place.

I drove, and Betty clamped her hand in mine making me wish for my old truck with the bench seats. I looked over at her face, the welt starting to show where he hit her. WHERE HE FUCKING HIT HER!

I was about to boil over, and then a calm came over me. I would be there for Betty, I would do what it took. But no matter how it turned out between us, HE WAS GOING TO PAY!

I was hoping Tarra and Ebi would be okay with Betty staying for a few days. I needn't have worried. They were waiting there, my foxy roommates in silky robes and skimpy lace bras and panties. Blond Tarra in black, and ebony Ebi in white, the classic ying and yang taken to new erotic heights, my sudden departure interrupting their getting ready to ravish each other. One look at Betty and they both turned into mother hens, any sense of modesty in holding their robes closed was GONE!

I left Betty in good hands and went back to the truck for her things. Hanging her outfits on the back of my door, putting a few things that looked clean on top of my dresser, taking the things I knew were dirty and starting a load of wash. And yes grinning and getting a bit of a hard on with those two oily skimpy bikinis in my hand.

I came back out and the girls got quiet. I sat beside Betty and took her face in my hand, she winced when I touched her jaw, making me cringe. I dropped my hand, but Betty caught it. I pulled her close and ever so lightly kissed her for fear of hurting her more.

It wasn't you, it was HIM!

Betty pulled me close and kissed me hard as I slid my arms around her. I pulled back and looked her in the eye, "He will never lay a finger on you again."

Her gaze never faltered, "I know."

That was followed by an, "Awwwww," from our audience. Betty gasped, the girls giggled, Betty joined the giggling.

We sat for a bit on the couch hashing things out, Betty under my arm with her feet tucked up under her, the girls across from us in the chairs. I made a quick call to the Casino to tell them I wouldn't be in tonight, and found out the Samuel had let them know about my change in travel arrangements and I actually already had the night off. Thank you Samuel!

Shortly the adrenalin was wearing off and Betty was feeling a bit sore. I was going to take Betty to my room and then the shower, but mother hens Tarra and Ebi took over and I was relegated to the couch, kicked out of my own room.

Oh this is different! Tarra and Ebi undressing me. These two hot babes and they're checking me out. I mean I know they're into girls, but little old me... I can feel them running their fingers over me as they undress me, making me tingle, seeing Ebi's dark fingers on my pink boobs as she pushes my dress off. I turned to Tarra and I looked back quick, I thought I felt fingers under my boobs. Did Ebi just feel my boobs?

Tarra pushed me to the shower as Ebi disappeared. I've showered with the girls back in school, but not with girls. And Tarra was being so nice and gentle lathering and shampooing me, making sure I really was okay and not putting on a front for Hank. I think I even felt her nipples in my back as she soaped my butt, God I wish I had boobs like hers. How would they feel? I know the guys like to watch boobs bounce. But mine barely jiggle! And her nipples are sooo perky. Just standing out waiting to be noticed and played with.

Tarra's watching me as she lathers me up, like I'm hot or something. Feeling her hands on me, on my back and up my sides catching the edges of my boobs. Oh, now this is just too much, I could swear I felt her nipples and puss on my arm and thigh when she turned me. Doing my legs while she's eye level with my puss. Did I feel her fingers on my lips? She's into girls, but compared to Ebi I'm just... me.

I took the soap from her to do her, but she stopped me. "I already had a shower, this is just for you." She leaned forward like she was going to... but then grinned and stepped out handing me a towel and helping me dry off with a second one. Her lips look so delicious... Did her nipples touch mine? God I wish I had a body like hers!

A few minutes later Ebi plopped back down beside me, oblivious to letting her chest bounce in front of me, "So what's with you two?"

"We work together."

"Uh uh, that was no 'we work together' kiss."

"Well we found out a few things the other day. Betty thought you two were my girlfriends," that made her snort. "And I found out what an asshole her boyfriend was, and now I REALLY know what kind of asshole he is."

"Soooo?"

"Well we were going to take it slow. Now I don't know what I'm going to do. She can't go back there..."

"You're not going to kick her out are you!" Ebi responded with hands on hips.

"No, but I haven't had a chance to talk to you guys about her, and maybe staying here for a bit... and..."

"And?"

"And I need to find a way to take him down without it coming back on Betty. He's screwed with her mind enough as it is." I wasn't EVEN going to elaborate on what he'd made her think about sex!

Ebi smiled and gave me 'the look', that mysterious female look... you know the one. "Betty said she didn't want to file charges. She's afraid he'll come after her."

"I figured as much, just do me a favor. She'll open up to you two more than me. Keep your eyes and ears open for some kind of leverage."

We were going to talk more, but Betty and Tarra made a reappearance wrapped in robes. Quite the change for Tarra, not flaunting her body in the apartment to taunt me. Betty scooted me over on the couch and laid her head on my lap like this afternoon, minus the hand under the pillow groping my cock.

I put my hand on her waist, enjoying the feel of one of Ebi's white silk robes under my hand and a nice view of Betty's tit through the gap, but Betty had other ideas. She took my hand from her waist and brought it up and around to cup her tit, putting her hand over mine and sighing with eyes closed as I gripped her softly.

This is where I belong...

Tarra's eyes went wide, and Ebi mouthed 'Later.' That got her a 'this better be good!' look.

Over the next hour or so we came up with a game plan. Betty reluctantly told them some of the basics of Zack and his band. Tarra jumped up and looked it up on the web. We had three weeks before he was scheduled to be home again, it turned out the county fair he was supposed to be playing this weekend was rained out. Just our luck they were close enough to make a trip home.

Can't we just forget about him.

So Betty and I were going to do our best to sleep in in the morning, and stop at her place after picking up some boxes. We would pack some things to bring here and decide on what to do with all her stuff.

That's when Tarra and Ebi came unglued. It was Zacks' apartment, but Betty was paying all the bills so he could spend his money on 'the band'. After a bit they managed to drag out of her that she paid for most of the things in there, and since they weren't married and she wasn't on the lease. He could lay claim to all her things and she couldn't do anything about it.

Plans changed suddenly. Tomorrow was a planning day, getting a storage room and reserving a trailer for Wednesday.

With all that said, Tarra couldn't take it any more. "Okay you two, fess up about this trip. What happened?"

I found my prince, that's what happened! The one I didn't know I needed.

Betty smiled and turned on her back, the robe gaping open and not covering her pussy. She also took my hand and put it inside the robe directly on her tit. That started the narrative of our whirlwind week.

The two days of the sweat box and Betty teasing me with her thin tops, the working with me to train her on the machines, the finding of the problem with the quarter slots and me unknowingly having the regional director running as our errand boy. That made Tarra and Ebi gasp. The commendation letters and the evening at the restaurant, the skimpy bikinis and the revelation about my roommates out at the pool.

Somehow all the great sex and Betty flashing her body on the way home was missed, simply described as 'we got together'. I can imagine it would be questioned in detail when I was not around.

You girls have no idea what you're missing out on. A guy like Hank wanting you, just for being you.

It was getting late and the girls went off to bed, leaving us to ourselves. We sat there in silence, enjoying the peace and quiet after today. Well actually I sat with my hand still cupping Betty's tit while she lay back with the robe completely open. I thought back and snorted.

"What?" Betty asked.

"So much for taking things slow."

"Sorry."

"I'm not. I kinda like having you here, I just didn't want you to be pressured into anything."

"You sure? It's going to be weird for a while, and who knows what Zack will do, he's not a guy to tangle with."

"Neither am I when I'm protecting my girl. He's just a pencil dick who can't face up to his problems. When I get done with him he'll wish he'd never laid a hand on you."

DON'T! I CAN'T LOOSE YOU NOW! Wait... did he call me his girl?

Evidently I said that with a bit more force than intended. Betty was looking up at me a bit wide eyed. "Don't do anything that will get you in trouble, he's got a lot of bad friends too."

I looked down at her and smiled, then brought her hand to my lips, kissing first her palm then her wrist. "If he's the genius I think he is, he'll do all the work. I just have to give him plenty of rope to hang himself." I sighed, "And I meant what I said, he'll never lay a hand on you again. For the next few weeks you're going to disappear. You'll be at work, but you'll ride with me to and from. Your car will be elsewhere, you'll have a new phone number, and you'll stay here. Only those that need to know where you are will, nobody else."

I had to grin, "Of course that means you might have to lay low coming and going to work, laid across the seat with your head in my lap."

"Oh I can see this is going to be pure torture for you now isn't it?"

I dropped my hand on her tit a little to be able to run my thumb over her nipple, "Yeah, pure torture."

"Hank, take me to bed," she said flopping her robe completely open, not even letting it cover what little bit of her thighs it had.

"I think that could be arranged." I lifted her up and carried her to bed kissing her all the way. I sat her down and kissed her nose. "Be back in a few minutes, I still need a shower."

I undressed with Betty making it difficult, lying there spread eagle, tasty pink nipples just calling to my lips, her shaved pussy needing attention from the way it sounded with her finger running between her lips. Betty giggling when I forgot to take my shoes off before dropping my pants.

Would Hank carry me over the threshold like that? Would he be that anxious on our... no don't jinx it! I'm with him. Everything smells like HIM!

I didn't exactly dally in the shower, but came out to find her asleep, curled up on her side strangling my pillow. I grabbed one from the couch and curled up behind her, hearing her sigh just a little and snuggle back into me, never waking up.

___

I vaguely remember Betty getting up a couple of times, but she came back and we curled up. Her against my chest since I took my pillow back somewhere along the way. I did wake to one of the best feelings ever know to man, lips on my hard cock!

Hank looks like a little boy lying out like that, hair all rumpled. Mmmm but little boys don't have chest hair like that, and little boys definitely don't have something as wonderful as this!

Betty had pushed the covers down and was lying sideways on the bed, stroking my cock and licking the head, her knee kicked up putting her whole body on display. "I'll give you a couple hundred years to quit."

Betty looked up at me pouting, "You sure? I mean here I was going to hop up there and ride that thing, but if I have to go at this for a hundred years or so..."

"You little minx, get up here."

Betty turned and slid up my body dragging her nipples along my cock and then through my chest hair grinning, "I thought you'd never ask." She slid up a bit more and used the tip of my cock against her clit, rocking back and forth a bit, then in one of those mysterious female moves she pulled above me, rotated her hips, then rotated back and sunk down on me without reaching down to put me in her.

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned as she sunk down on me. "I LOVE self feeding pussy." I reached up and brushed a strand of hair back behind her ear. I almost cupped her jaw but caught myself before I hurt her... FUCKING ZACK! It wasn't swollen much, but the bruise was beginning to show. Thank god she didn't get a black eye from it. I did drop my hand to her neck and pulled her close for a kiss.

Fill me Hank, fill me until I can't hold any more of your sweet cum and then fill me some more.

Betty just lay on me, rotating her hips back and forth, her silky pussy doing wonders for my cock. We lay there a bit with Betty enjoying herself, and I was in no hurry. But Betty seemed to be, she was picking up her pace, breathing harder.

"You know if you cum too quick you're going to have to sit on my face so I can clean you out."

Betty's eyes went wide and her pussy clenched, "Oh that's not fairrrrrrrr."

Betty drove down on me and started cumming, her spasming body on mine, her pussy almost self fucking with her spasms. And my reaching around and squeezing her ass didn't hurt either... LOL

Betty lay on me a bit catching her breath, then whispered in my ear. "I can't sit up to sit on you."

I thrust my cock into her, "So that means I get to have lunch at the Y."

Betty groaned, "You did NOT just say that."

I rolled us over and lifted off of Betty making her hiss.

I grabbed her hips and turned her to hang her legs off the edge of the bed. "I not only said it," I lifted her legs. "I'm going to do it!" and dived into her flowing pussy.

YES YES YES OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSS!

Betty screeched, but those screeches turned into a different screech as she came for me again. Surge after surge of her juices flowing into my mouth. My finger teasing her ass, keeping her going. And the best part was being able to sit on the floor and enjoy my breakfast, no crick in my neck to stop me.

I'm afraid I was greedy, I sat there and licked and nibbled and lapped at her nectar. Enjoying every sweet drop given to me, reducing Betty to a trembling woman. And even then as I sat back looking at one of the most lovely sights known to man, a juicy pussy with DARK inner lips. I had to lean back in and take another lick, and maybe one more.

I'm exhausted from cumming from Hank eating my puss, and all I can think about is when he'll do it again.

I got Betty a cold bottle of water, making her screech when I let the condensation drip on her nipple. Betty drank, she scowled, but she drank. I got her in the shower and softly soaped her down and shampooed her hair, "You're not out of the woods yet mister!"

"What? You didn't seem to mind dripping it on me down working in the casino."

Her mouth opened, closed, "But that was different."

I kissed her nose, "Is that because it was you doing the dripping and not me?"

She didn't answer, merely grinned, Ah ha! Female logic.

We got dressed and headed for her apartment, no bra, no panties... and no boxers.

Just to be safe I had Betty sink down as I pulled in and went up to check it out before she came in. No signs of pencil dick so she came up. We started going through things, and we were going through the bedroom when Betty dropped on the floor crying.

I was going to walk away from all of this, but the girls talked me into coming back, and I would have hated to lose grandmas china cabinet. That and my good...NOOOOO!

I sunk beside her until she settled down. She wouldn't tell me what was wrong, merely pointed to the bed. I looked over and realized what she saw, the remains of a large wet spot in the middle of the comforter. I know it was a bit hypocritical, but jumping whoever's bones in their bed was a bit much.

I managed to get her standing and out to the living room. She settled down and we sat and went over what she was taking. Besides all the little stuff to be boxed, there was all the kitchen things, table and chairs, living room furniture, and the miscellaneous stuff. It would be a couple decent trailer loads but not bad.