My Feather Girl Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty's whimpers became louder, and I looked down to see her soft puffy nipples turning to firm raisins and I lost it, I held her head and roared. Betty screamed around my cock and just planted herself on me, egging me on further and further as she took my first few loads right down her throat, pulling up to breathe and then diving back down. Finally pulling back to take my cum in her mouth, sucking every last drop from me until my legs were twitching with sensory overload as I fell back on my elbows on the table.

MINE! Every. Last. Drop. Every bit that he gave me, every little bit I didn't take in, every little bit even on his balls.

I sat there trembling and doing my best not to slide right off the stool to the floor. Betty would not relinquish my cock. She stayed there keeping me between her lips, feeling me soften, then looked up at me smiling as she took my whole soft cock into her mouth and then stuck her tongue out to lick my balls. I failed, I slid from the stool to the floor almost cracking my head on the stool.

I lay there on the cold floor, not having the energy to move, only to breathe. Betty shifted around and lay on me taking my now VERY limp cock in her mouth and straddling my head. I looked up at her engorged dripping lips and wished for the strength to raise my head and lick her. I watched a dollop of her sweat nectar form on her lips, growing and growing, I opened my mouth and caught her sweet gift before passing out...

Mmmmmmm, not quite the way it's supposed to be, but my man is well satisfied. He still tried to grab my boob when I got him into bed. I went back to the kitchen to straighten up, and there was my mess. I had left a puddle on the floor when Hank filled my throat. I am his slut...

Betty got me to bed, and I vaguely remember sucking her sweet juices from her fingers, but that is it, I was OUT OF IT. I'm not sure when Betty came to bed, I'm only able to tell you she did because I remember rolling around and cupping her tit when she snuggled back into me. At least I remembered the important stuff.

I don't know if it can get any better than this, but I'm going to try and find out.

___

I wasn't woken to one of the girls screaming in orgasm so it was a good day, but after taking care of my bladder I slipped my boxers on and stumbled to the kitchen and female voices. I walked past the girls gathered around the table to get my bottle of caffeine and sat down to join them. They were all looking at me as I drank my first few gulps of Pepsi, "What?"

Betty leaned over and kissed my cheek and groped my soft cock, "You're overdressed."

I looked down at her and realized she wasn't wearing anything, then leaned down further to look under the table, Ebi thought it appropriate to spread her legs and give me a peak of pink pussy between chocolate thighs.

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID THAT!

I brought my head up smiling and Betty slapped my head before kissing me again. I had barely recovered when they started in again as if I wasn't even there, like it was just the three girls living there and no guy in sight.

The girls began going over the apartment, moving and shuffling things helping Betty get settled. New idea, naked women moving company! While Ebi had Betty off in our room distracted, Tarra showed me one of the bottles she had found. She consolidated three bottles into one and put it in a zip lock marked 'Zacks medication'.

"He could say it's planted."

"Maybe, but I wore gloves to consolidate the pills so it's only his fingerprints on the bottle, and Ebi saw me 'find' the full bottle."

"Okay, I'll ask tonight what we should do with it."

Tarra hid it back in their room and the girls continued on for the better part of the afternoon. Then they decided we were going out, the girls got dressed up in their 'I'm about to bust out of these' party clothes and Betty in a nice outfit I didn't remember seeing before. A nice yellow top and skirt that wasn't a cling to her legs skirt, letting it flow and move, flipping in the breeze to let her stocking tops show. I threw my work clothes on and grabbed one of my sports jackets to at least look like I belonged.

I CAN'T BELIEVE TARRA TALKED ME INTO WEARING THIS HERE AT HOME. What if someone sees me out like that? What if Hank throws a fit and kicks me out for letting my cleavage and legs show, what if...

Now, walking into a nice restaurant with one beautiful woman is nice, but three is fantastic! And the way they were carrying on you'd have thought all three were chasing me. Only Betty and I knew that they had their hands up each other's dresses and not groping me. Betty was taking care of that all by herself.

Hank's still looking at me, he's smiling and not mad. Oh, and this tells me maybe he's okay with my dress. I could always slip under the table and make sure...

A nice meal and a lot of kissing and groping later and we parted ways, the girls off to party and us off to work.

It was a fairly busy night, and I didn't get a chance to talk with Betty much, but when she did stop by, she brushed against me, or turned to let me see a little further down her dress. Not much, but definitely nice. We took our lunch break together, but were joined by several of her co-workers necessitating our scooting together in the booth. Without thinking about it I put my arm up around behind her and just let things continue. I also took a few nice glimpses down her dress at a nice light yellow bra.

Can you see how much I ache for you Hank, can you tell I want you to rip my dress off and take me? Would he take me the way Alice's boyfriend does her out at the park, out in public?

Eventually we had to head back to the floor. I was kneeled down in the middle of working on one of our regular problem child's when Betty came up to me all flushed. "Hey Hank, have you ever hitchhiked a girl?"

I stopped and turned to her, looking up at her tits and then her face, "Have I ever what?"

"Have you ever done it that way, hitchhiked a girl?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"It's when you... well you... Um, can we meet up where we talked the other night?" Betty was practically dancing from one foot to the other.

"Oh I guess we could do that."

Betty looked around, then ducked her head in beside mine behind the machine door and gave me a quick peck before dashing off. Well whatever it was it had her all wound up.

Would he do it, or would he think I'm a sick woman and kick me out?

I handled a few more calls, then took a break when I saw Betty heading up with her eyes darting about like she was being hunted. I grabbed a bottle of pop from the machine and saw Betty darting out the door as soon as I turned around.

She was waiting on me to lead the way out to the far corner, then practically ran to the edge of the roof looking at all the city lights. I had just put my hand on her back when she turned and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me hard. "So you've never heard of hitchhiking a girl?"

"Not that I know of. What is it? You seem to be pretty interested in it."

"Well I overheard Alice talking about it, you remember her?"

"Ah, the one that likes to tease her boyfriend with the skimpy bikinis?"

Betty bit her lip and nodded, "So anyway, she was telling Savannah what game they've been playing lately, and they call it hitchhiking a girl."

"So what's involved?" bringing my hand up to cup her tit feeling her hard nipple even through her dress and bra.

"Nothing and everything. Alice wears a short skirt or dress, and her boyfriend tries to get her off out in public."

"That doesn't sound like anything new."

"No, but it's how he does it. If she's standing in front of him, or leaned over, he slips his hand between her legs from behind and slips his thumb in her puss to play with her g-spot and his finger on her clit. The object is for him to get her off and her not to scream before they are caught."

I got hard at her description and gripped her tit a bit tighter. "Sounds like an interesting variation on six packing."

He's interested! Wait a minute, what's six packing?

"What's six packing?"

"Finger fucking your pussy and ass at the same time, and putting a finger on your clit if I take you from behind."

"OH Fuck that's ornery..." trembling against me.

I held Betty for a bit, then she pushed back to look at me, "Am I bad for thinking about this?"

"Not in my book."

"Good," and turned and leaned partially over the cap, her ass sticking out nicely.

"Oh, this is something that needs to be tested does it?"

"Mmmmm Hmmmmm."

I'm such a slut.

I reached my hand under her dress, lightly running my thumbnail across her rosebud as I headed for her pussy making her hiss. I pushed her thong aside and slid my thumb into her soaking wet pussy. I would have had better access with my fingers, but I think I can reach her g-spot if I push just...

"FUCKKKK." Betty groaned falling to her chest on the cap.

OH GOOOOOD. Hank's taking me fully dressed. Do it Hank, take my puss, do what you want. Take me and make me...

I pushed my finger up under her thong to her clit and she clamped down hard around my thumb. As I began moving my fingers, Betty... Well I'm not sure what you would call it. Her head came up and she clamped both hands over her mouth and she began cumming around my fingers, but those hands were no match for her lungs. There was a good chance someone out on the front smoking deck heard something, the only question was if they would recognize the muffled screams of an orgasming woman.

CAN'T STOP, CAN'T STOP... DON'T STOP!! DEEPER... HARDER... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

I put my other hand on Betty's shoulder to make sure I was getting my thumb all the way into her g-spot and that set her off again. If we had been at home I would have kept it up, but we had to go back to work so I pulled my thumb from its warm temporary home. And even then I had plenty of her juices to lick from it.

I let Betty catch her breath then pulled her to stand beside me still quivering, "Been thinking about that a little have you?"

Betty didn't even look at me, merely put her hand up with her thumb and finger about a quarter inch apart, I put mine between hers and opened them up as far as they would go. She giggled and wrapped her arms around me, but growled when I slipped my hand under her dress and wiped some of her juices from her thighs, "Oh that's ornery..."

"Would you rather I kneel down and lick them clean?" She just groaned as my finger enjoyed its trip around her clit.

YES!

We stood there a bit with my hand up her skirt playing with a sloppy juicy pussy, but we were going to have to get back inside. I helped her back to the door, but had to leave her there outside as I ducked in to come in separately. Good thing the ladies room was a few steps down the hall. For some odd reason Betty blushed all night, could it be because I gave her a thumbs up and then licked my thumb when I saw her?

Betty actually made a quick meal and came to bed when we got home, starting to get on a morning sleep routine.

___

Tarra and Ebi actually let us sleep in, if I had known getting a live in girlfriend would get me a good nights sleep I would have done this a LONG time ago.

I turned enough to play with Betty, tracing her nipple through the sheet. Her eyes flickered open, "Morning."

"Morning," she smiled back up at me. She glanced down at my finger tracing her nipple, "Are you going to ravage a poor defenseless woman?"

I stopped circling and began flicking the tip of her nipple back and forth, "Well I don't know about poor or defenseless, but definitely all woman," taking her nipple between thumb and finger and giving it a slight twist.

"And the ravaging part?"

"Commencing immediately," cupping her tit and rolling on top of her. I held her jaw on her right, but her neck on her left, her bruise now getting to the nice rainbow stage, and her jaw was still sensitive. That didn't stop me from nibbling on her neck though. Oh and her ear lobe...

"Oh Hank..."

Unlike last night, this afternoon was going to be an afternoon of pleasure and not a rocket ship. Going back down her neck, nibbling and licking my way down the slope of her tit, that precious nipple in sight. Then detouring across her cleavage and out and around her other tit before coming up and licking, just barely, the tip of her nipple before blowing on it.

"Haaaankkkkk..."

You're supposed to take me, show me what you want. This is supposed to be about you...

I took my time, concentrating on just one tit. Cupping and squeezing while kissing and nibbling. Tracing my tongue around the edge of her areola as Betty tried to turn and put her nipple between my lips. Then surrounding it with both hands pushing her nipple up and taking it and as much of her tit as possible in my mouth, sucking hard and lavishing her nipple with my tongue. Pulling up, keeping just her nipple in my mouth sucking hard until I let it go with a pop, and a hiss from Betty.

She deflated for a bit, then tensed up as I made the transition across her cleavage to her other tit, licking and suckling the soft underside of her tit, reveling in the tenderness. Watching her nipple harden as I got closer, taking my time to suckle and nibble. Running my tongue around and around as Betty got closer and closer to her peak.

She was right on the edge as I nipped the tip of her nipple and reached down and put a finger to her clit. A few strokes back and forth and Betty was trembling in a nice little orgasm. And unlike the other day I let it subside not turning it into a body quake. Merely dropping back to her other nipple and licking softly.

I looked down toward the source of that aroma, the one with a direct link to my brain... both of them. I kissed my way down her belly, following the scent, and almost chuckling at her landing strip, pointing the way for me. Kissing along that landing strip, feeling the stubble that told me Betty was about due for a trim. Would she do it in front of me, or should I do it myself this time?

I should be sucking him off, making him come. Am I wrong for wanting him to do this to me this often?

Mmmmmmm, seeing her pussy open for me as she lifted and spread her legs, the little bit of stubble on her lips as I licked her nectar. No cave man deep-dive feast, just gentle licks savoring my dessert. Catching a nice sip from the base of her slit and licking up to make sure I didn't miss anything, stopping just short of her clit.

Hank keeps me right on the edge, so close. Giving me all those little orgasms, just over the edge and back. Over and back, my body aching for him. O GOD I'M SUCH A SLUT FOR ENJOYING HIM BREATHING ME IN!

I opened her further with my fingers, pausing again at the sight before me. Betty's delicious pussy glistening with her juices inviting me in. I inhaled deeply, hearing a little chuckle from above, turning to a squeak when I took a quick lick at her clit. Taking first one lip and then the other between mine, sucking every bit of her essence, dipping back to her open pussy as she flowed, licking and suckling every bit I could.

I don't know how long I was there, and frankly I didn't care. I know I gave Betty several nice little orgasms, never doing more than putting my tongue into her and an occasional nibble on her clit. There were hands on my head, Betty pulling me up.

"No more... I need you in me..."

I kissed my way back up her belly, stopping at a tit and rubbing her juices from my face on her nipple and then licking them off making her groan and giggle. Getting to my knees and sinking into her in one smooth stroke, kissing her soft lips.

Oh that is almost too much, rubbing my juices all over my boob and licking them off. He still tastes like my puss, his tongue deep in my mouth like it was in my puss... I DON'T CARE.

Looking in her eyes hovering above her on my knees and elbows, her nipples barely in my chest. "I love you..." I said without thinking as I sank in her. As soon as I said it I wanted to take it back, not because I didn't mean it, I'm pretty sure I did anyway. It was just too soon getting her away from Zack.

Betty's eyes went wide and she sucked in enough air that I felt her pussy contract... I DONE SCREWED THE POOCH! Her eyes began to water and I knew I was done for. But then she was smiling...

"I love you too..." she said softly, then wrapped her arms and legs around me pulling me down on top of her, rotating her hips to take me as deep as she could.

I managed to lift my head enough to kiss her while I slid in and out of her with long deep strokes, shifting up and down, in and out in a good strong pace, working her and working her, rocking on her with her tits in my chest.

"Close..." I hissed.

Betty pulled my head down beside hers so she looked right in my eyes. "Fill me Hank."

Fill me with your love, your essence, your seed!!

I managed two more strokes and absolutely exploded in Betty, driving deep and holding there as I did, hearing her scream and bite my shoulder in response with her own orgasm. I managed some semblance of body control and slid my arms under her shoulder blades and hooked her shoulders with my hands and proceeded to finish her off, driving the last of my cum into her, reveling in her quivering body below me.

We lay there a bit trying to catch our breath, I managed to roll off of her somehow, my whole body ached from cumming in her. Damn, I wish that ceiling fan had a remote!

Betty lifted my arm and rolled her sweaty sticky body against mine, her tits and soft nipples pressing into me, her slick pussy against my thigh. Running her finger through my sweaty chest hair making little swirls and grinning, running her fingers up and over where she bit me making me wince, "Sorry about that."

I chuckled, "Adds a whole new meaning to needing protection during sex..."

Betty gasped, then chuckled before settling back in. "Hank?"

"Hmmmm?"

"Did you... did you mean what you said earlier... when you said... said that you..."

I tipped her head up and kissed her forehead. Then looked her in the eye, "Yeah, I think I love you."

Betty smiled and stretched up for a real kiss, "Me too," and snuggled back under my arm.

We lay there a bit, but kitchen noise got us up, the girls were back and Betty dashed out of the room, all grins. I looked over and grinned at the sight of her, make that OUR, juices running down her thighs. There was a chorus of squeals as I came in, followed by grins and looks at me and mouth covered whispers.

"He said it!"

"Said what?" Tarra asked.

"He said he loved me!"

"He didn't!" Ebi chuckled.

"Twice!"

Tarra shoulder bumped Ebi, "Told ya."

I looked between them, "Told ya what?"

"The way Hank dropped everything and ran out the door when you called. I told her he was in love." Ebi grinned and rolled her eyes at Tarra.

I was going to get more out of them but Hank came in.

"What?"

"Nothing," came the three way chorus followed by giggles. The comical part was Betty was naked, me in my boxers and the girls still in their corsets from work. What blew my mind was when they began stripping down right there in the kitchen. Well, not exactly. Tarra undressed Ebi and vice versa, with a LOT of caressing and nibbling. Ebi even making a point of running her finger through Tarra's pussy and licking her finger clean.

The girls had always teased me, running around naked or in towel turbans, but never the strip and make out session before... WOW!

OH GOD! Hank's cum is dribbling down my leg, and they're going to do it right in front of us like a live porn movie. Could I do that, could I lick and taste another woman? I mean Tarra kinda kissed my cheek... How would her nipple feel between my lips compared to Hank's delicious dick? Hank's getting hard, if I take him now I can get him in my throat!