My Feather Girl Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

Betty grabbed a few more things from the bathroom to take back to the apartment. We stopped for a nice bite of dinner then went home to get ready for work. Betty was getting ready, and felt she had to put a bra and thong on, but snickered when she held up what I had grabbed for work clothes.

MEN!

"What?"

"Of all my outfits, not what I would have expected you to grab," holding up one of her tan pants suits and a top and long skirt.

"Why?"

"No short skirt?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well you look wonderful in those..."

"And?"

"And what?"

"And why these two?"

"Honestly?"

Betty nodded.

"Well I can see your panty lines in that one," pointing to the pants suit, "and your butt loves that skirt," pointing to the long skirt outfit.

"WHAT! No way."

I smiled and closed my eyes, "Mmmmm, watching you walk away in that pant suit, the line of your boy shorts, or no line at all. I knew you were probably wearing a thong, but in my mind you were commando."

I did a few times. GRIN

"And the skirt?"

I chuckled, "You butt loves that skirt. It wouldn't let go for at least six or seven steps after you pulled a reserve bag."

"AND YOU NEVER SAID ANYTHING?!"

"Betty, stop and think. What would your reaction be? 'Ma'am, I've been staring at your ass all night and I love the outline of your panties.' or 'Ma'am, your ass loves that skirt, would you like me to reach back and pull it out?'."

I might have at that...

Betty snorted and put the skirt outfit back on the door and took the pants suit outfit off the hanger, "You look at women's butts too much."

"Only yours babe, only yours," well mostly.

I hope so, god he's making me wet AGAIN!

Betty looked at me for a bit as I put my shirt on before resuming her own outfit, slipping her silky top on and flashing her lace covered tit before buttoning up completely.

"You know there is one problem with your pant suit now?" I came up to her and cupped her mound, "Now that I know I can get away with this if there are no cameras around," and kissed her lips softly, "I can't slip a finger between your wet lips."

Betty put her hand on mine holding it tight to her own mound and squeezing her thighs around our hands, "That sounds more like a perk than a problem," then kissed me again.

We finished getting dressed and headed out for work, making a quick stop at her place to get her credentials from her car.

In some ways work was a bit of a let down, just a 'normal' evening. That is for Betty, my night was a chain of impromptu meetings. The first and most important was with a tech who had Monday Tuesday off, to ask if he was interested in trading days off. He was thrilled to have a weekend day with his kids and asked why.

"Adam, don't ask. It's to accommodate someone with family problems, not something to advertise. If anyone asks it was from something that happened while I was down south."

"Bad?"

"It almost was, trying to keep it from."

"But serious enough to give up your Sunday?"

"Very."

"Sure thing, and tell whoever, good luck." holding his hand out.

"I appreciate it, I'm headed to talk with Thomas in the morning. I wanted to clear it with you first, so act surprised."

He chuckled, "will do."

The next meeting was with Stewart, well kind of a meeting. I was able to catch Adam up on the smokers' deck and faced away from the cameras, but Stewart was on the floor.

I found him piddling with a dollar slot... in front of a lovely lady in her party dress. And her crotch had his attention through the glass.

I leaned over and spoke softly, "Don't let your wife catch you at that."

He jumped and then muttered at me, "Asshole. And Sally is on third tonight."

"Keep working," and I made like I was pointing to something in the machine. "I need to have an off camera conversation." I looked through the glass, "Damn, commando!"

He chuckled, "So is her girlfriend next to her, and they both are too drunk to care."

He stuck his screwdriver under the hopper and made like he was working while we enjoyed the view and talked.

"You sleep mornings or afternoons?"

"Mornings while the kids are in school, why?"

"I need a hand moving some furniture down the stairs and into a trailer for someone getting out of a bad situation, no questions asked."

"I don't kno... OH MAN!" he hissed through his teeth. Her red head friend decided to slip forward and let her shaved pussy show completely... from our angle anyway.

I had to chuckle at Sally doing the exact same thing to him many times and her grinning at him coming after her after work when he'd had such lovely visions on the floor. "I'd threaten you with blackmail, but this is for Betty."

His head snapped around, "Betty? Is she okay?" looking across the floor to see if he could see her.

"She's safe now, only minor bumps and bruises."

"Is the asshole dead?"

I chuckled, "No, he's not getting off that easy."

That made Stewart grin, "Text me the address, I'll call you when I'm on my way."

"Sure thing. It shouldn't take long, just a couple of couches and a china cabinet, the rest I can get myself. And this is just between us, don't even say anything to Betty, she's in a bad place as it is."

"I understand," and he did. Sally came from a bad relationship, he understood all too well and that's why I asked him. We stayed there a bit enjoying the two drunk lesbians teasing each other and then put the machine back in service. I had to grin as she ran her fingers through her girlfriends pussy for a quick taste. I was wanting to find Betty and do the same to her.

The last meeting of the night was a bit strange, talking to a highway patrol officer about how to snag an asshole is not the most comfortable subject. A couple of theoretical questions quickly changed to an interesting history of all the different abuse cases he'd worked and what tripped the assholes up. I had some ideas, but nothing came to mind right off.

We stuck around a bit in the morning, and a quick meeting with Thomas about changing my days off and we headed home. Surprisingly he didn't ask why, just an "Are you sure? You can't switch back if you change your mind."

We left the casino, Betty grinning beside me holding my hand. I asked "Want to stop at Denny's for some breakfast before I take you home and ravage you?"

"I could make some eggs and bacon when we get home."

I grinned at her, "Maybe tomorrow, but right now my fridge is a bit bare." a cloud came over her face and I realized what I had said. "Sorry, I didn't think about that."

"I know," she said softly.

"I do have some cereal though."

Betty made a face, "Cold cereal?" I nodded smiling. "No way..." and rolled her eyes.

So Denny's it was. And I got to listen to all the things Betty would have done better. But the best part was Betty... smiling. Something I hadn't seen since I dropped her off Monday. The way her face lit up when she grinned...

"Have you heard a word I said?"

I grinned, "Probably not, it's past my bed time. Want to tuck me in?"

"Aren't we going to my old apartment?"

"This afternoon, when the girls are home and I have help with your couch and stuff."

"Who?" Betty asked all guarded again.

Help? WHO!!

"Just Stewart, and he won't say anything."

She was relieved, and understood why I had asked him. He would tell Sally of course, but it would never pass beyond them unless Betty said so. So with a warm meal in her, a warm and not too frisky shower, a dark room, clean sheets, and a warm body to snuggle with we settled in for the 'night'.

I know Betty got up a few times since I'm a light sleeper, but she finally came to bed for a while. It was nice to have her snuggled under my arm.

___

"YES... YES... YES... YESSSSSS" I heard, the familiar sounds of my two alarm clocks going off, or more precisely getting off.

"What the fuck?" Betty asked from beside me.

"Correct. That is Terra and Ebi, and that's why I sleep mornings before they get home. Ebi gets horny from flirting with the girls and all the guys staring at her chest. On a good day they make it to the bedroom before she drags Tarra to the floor, today is not a good day. Or maybe it is from the way she's screaming."

Betty snorted, then giggled, "That's what she meant."

"What who meant?"

"Tarra, she said not to worry if we made too much noise, it wouldn't be noticed."

I pulled her close with the arm under her neck, groped her tit and kissed her, "Want to try and outdo them?"

Even in the low light I saw Betty blush, "NOOOO!"

If she thought that was bad, the look on her face when we went out to the kitchen for our lunch was priceless. You see, Tarra and Ebi didn't really care if they had clothes on while they were home, and truth be told I think they took great pleasure in teasing me. Betty halted for a second seeing them naked, with Tarra's face and Ebi's thighs wet with her juices.

The girls took sheer delight in gigging Betty when they could. After a while it was a girls cackle fest around the table, and I was totally forgotten. But Betty was in a good mood so I didn't care.

After the requisite gab time, the girls went to their room to clean up and get dressed. Betty and I slipped something on and headed out to pick up the trailer, the girls would meet us there. And it was just soooo hard to keep my attention on the road with Betty in a thin t-shirt and lace bra beside me.

My other reason for waiting until mid day, was that we had an almost empty parking lot. I had just backed it in when the girls showed up... in their trucks. You see for as much of the airhead bimbo impression they gave, the girls were smart as whips. They were both in their third year of their engineering courses, and 4.0 students to boot.

I first met them at the parts store when they were arguing power bands and gear ratios with a young kid that didn't have the brains to realize he was outsmarted and outclassed by these two braless babes in thin tank tops across his counter. So here they were, Tarra in her bright pink truck, and Ebi in her bright orange with the confederate flag on the roof, and the same horn from 'The Dukes of Hazzard' show.

And since the girls were braless Betty grinned, slipped her bra out from under her shirt and tossed it at me. She turned beet red when I hung it from my rearview mirror.

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID THAT!! Should I put one of my g-strings up there too?

We went through the apartment for a quick run down, and then I was relegated to tapeing and hauling boxes until Stewart arrived, which thankfully was only a half hour later. I left the girls to their packing and sorting system while we moved the heavy stuff.

I was dreading this, but with Tarra and Ebi here it isn't bad! I haven't really had any 'girl' friends that I would even think about inviting over."'Ebi put that down!" my bras aren't band aids... but they do look like that on her.

It wasn't too bad, the couches were just awkward, and the kitchen table came apart. The only fun part was the china cabinet with Betty hovering around as we went. It was her Grandmothers and the way she acted it was fragile china and not the heavy beast it was.

We loaded some boxes around the furniture and headed for the storage room, thankfully Stewart tagged along to help me unload the beast. We slid the last few pieces off just as the girls were pulling up. Stewart decided to stay and help a bit since Tarra and Ebi were in bimbo mode. I think sometimes they just enjoyed the attention their massive cleavages got.

OH GOD THOSE TWO ARE BAAAD! But if I had boobs like that I'd tease the guys too. Why is Hank grinning at me?

Damn that shirt looks good in the sunlight, almost like her dress and clinging to her chest juuuuust right! With the storage room half full we went back for another load. Betty and I got things loaded in the truck and trailer and said goodbye to the girls, we would meet them back at the apartment later. Tarra also pressed a piece of paper into my hand as she said goodbye. I looked at it when I walked around the truck to climb in. 'Call me later when you are alone.' I crumpled and dropped it before climbing in the truck.

That's over, I'M DONE WITH ZACK! Even the hugs from Tarra and Ebi were nice, feeling their big boobs and hard nipples pressed into me, and I think Ebi was grinding her puss against me when she did the cheek thing. Did her lips touch mine?! She's just taking pity on the flat chested girl, but it was kinda nice... Oh god we've been driving around with my bra hanging from his mirror! Everyone's going to know I'm stripping my bra off for Hank...

Betty blushed again and took her bra from the mirror but left it spread across the console. We got the boxes unloaded despite the constant need to reach out and touch each other. Dropping the trailer off was next and then back to the apartment to change for work. And once again Betty was in rare form. Getting dressed in one of her short skirt outfits, then pulling the skirt up around her waist to slip her florescent orange thong on... could we both be late for work and it not be noticed?

I keep thinking this is all a dream, I'm going to wake up beside Zack and it will start all over again. But Hank keeps grinning at me, soooo...

I dropped Betty off at the door and parked my truck, it was a nice thing to do for her, and it had the added benefit of us not coming in the door together. As far as the rest of the world knew nothing had changed with her or me.

I walked by her chatting with her co-workers on my way in and just because, I licked my lips smiling at her. Don't know if she blushed or not, I kept right on heading down to the shop to call Tarra.

DON'T DO THAT TO ME HANK! I'm getting wet just thinking about you eating me!

"Hello."

"Hey Tarra, what's up?"

"You said to keep my ears open about the asshole, might have something you can use."

"Let me have it."

"Well I found some unmarked prescription bottles. According to Betty he had a back injury a few years back and had been taking medication for it ever since."

"Okay."

"Hank, he's got a good sized bottle of Oxy in an unmarked bottle. No prescription."

"That might do a little, but I was hoping for something a bit more serious."

"Well, Betty says he takes them with him on the road, has to stash them behind the microwave in a dead space. If it's a four week supply and he's transporting across state lines, it might be enough."

"Thanks Tarra, I'll do some checking on my end."

"No problem, you just take care of that girl, you hear?"

"Yes Mom."

I chatted with our gaming officer friend later that night, and he agreed with Tarra that if Zack had enough, and if he had transported across state lines, and if the judge wasn't too lenient, and if Zack had any kind of record, and if... And if I won the lottery I'd never have to work a day again in my life.

He said he could put in a call about an overheard conversation and have the locals check out the bus and Zack. I asked him to have them wait until late Friday or on the weekend, no sense in making things easier for the asshole, and I still had two more things to do for Betty.

We had moved her things to the storage room, in my name. Tomorrow, well today actually, we would stop off and I would get another phone on my plan for her, and I had a friend of a friend with a service shop. I was hoping he would know where we could stash her car for a while without costing us an arm and a leg.

My thong is SOAKED. He keeps looking at me and making like he's licking my puss! And now that he said it, I have caught him looking at my ass! FUCK I WISH HE'D JUST COME OVER HERE AND BEND ME OVER, I can't sit down now and not leave a wet spot.

I saw Betty several times at work that night in passing, but not much more. I did enjoy the nice wiggle in her ass as she walked away though. And her smile was still lighting up the room long after she left.

Betty wasn't too sure about a new phone and new number, but I told her for a while at least she needed to disappear. She was even more upset about stashing her car, losing her independence.

"Betty, you can drive my truck any time you want, but I want to close off your old life for a bit, I don't want that asshole to come back until he's gotten enough rope to hang himself good." She seemed to relax at that a bit, "And besides, then I get to have you next to me as much as possible," and kissed her softly. That turned into a much steamier kiss when she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

Take me Hank! Right here, right now. Hike my skirt up and rip my soaked thong off and take me!

We drove home with me once again wishing for a bench seat, and with Betty stripping just inside the door I was about to ravage her on the spot.

"Uh, uh, shower, breakfast, then sex." then dropped to her knees and fished my hard cock from my pants. "But the cook gets a snack first." Betty bobbed like a possessed woman, getting me oh so close, "Okay, time for your shower," as she stood up and turned me to the bathroom. FUCK!

I will get him down my throat, I will get him down my throat, I will get him...

We showered... separately in the same shower, Betty grinning at me watching her lather and soap. I was about to shoot all over the wall. And Betty grinning cooking breakfast in just her apron didn't help much, her chest was covered, but her ass and pussy were visible from behind whenever she bent over the stove. I got a bit of a reprieve when we ate, only because her tits were the only thing visible.

I was starting to gain some sense of control near the end of breakfast when Betty just happened to dribble some jelly from her toast on her tit. I just watched it begin to run down toward her nipple. I groaned and dropped my head to my arms.

I heard the stool slide on the floor, then Betty tipped my head up and pulled me to her tit. Instinct took over and I devoured her tit, licking and sucking every last bit of the jelly from her as I groped her ass and other tit.

I was just really getting into nibbling on her when she pulled away from my mouth, "And now that you've had your snack, I get mine!"

Betty dropped to her knees and swallowed me until I hit the back of her mouth, pressing like she wanted to take me down her throat. All I could do was to reach out and grab her head. Betty pulled back and tried again, moaning around my cock as she serviced me.

YES! Grab my head, push me on, take my throat like you should. Oh Hank has such a lovely dick, so wonderful on my tongue, stuffing my mouth and filling me... Look at me Hank, worshiping your delicious dick, licking and sucking and playing. You know you want it, grab my head and shove it in me. I'll learn to take it...

I know she was enjoying herself from the vibrations her moans were making on my cock, and there is just something so animalistic about a woman on her knees worshiping your cock. But the way Betty was going at it, almost made me cum right there. She was bobbing on my cock, pulling back to lick and service the head of it, pulling off completely and licking up and down and around my shaft, all with her arms clasped behind her back.

Her lips and my cock the only connection between us other than my hands on her head, I was watching her tits jiggle on either side of me disappearing between her lips. It was apparent she was enjoying herself as well, her moans became whimpers and her hands were no longer behind her, she had brought one up to cup her tit and pull on her nipple while the other had dropped to her crotch, her wet pussy betraying what her fingers were doing.

God I can't help myself, I'm such a slut for Hank, my puss is dripping and my nipples ache. Take my throat Hank, fill me...

acup
acup
1,121 Followers