My Female Boss and the CMNF Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now came that part of every party: what were we supposed to do with ourselves? Go up and introduce each other? Some couples were actually doing that. Some girls were laughing and talking, most of us were just standing around, nervously gawking.

Our almost naked maid came around serving champagne, and both Lexi and I eagerly grabbed a glass. It was a welcome distraction, and it gave us something to do with our hands beside clinging to each other.

At last our host and hostess stepped up. The host was still silent Burl as he greedily took in all of the female flesh surrounding him. Our hostess easily received all of our attention with her unabashed plus sized nudity: "Ladies! You are here to be seen, and that means every inch of you! Lets get all our couples in a circle around me.

"Gentlemen! Please proceed in a clockwise direction and feel free to check out each of our female guests, one at a time. We will be changing up the music and you will have one minute with each new -- and nude -- girl.

"Ladies! You must pose in any way that you're asked to, and that includes lifting and spreading. However, touching is only by permission.

"Alright: let's go!"

Lexi clung to me like crazy. "Please don't leave me!!"

"I have to." I didn't know what else to tell her. "Just don't do anything you don't want to do. I'll be back in -- seven minutes!"

I practically had to pull myself away. I couldn't look back. She made me feel like I was abandoning her to the hungry wolves. Well. maybe I was.

There were seven other women in this game of musical nudes. I remember the 'fashion model' blonde was next in rotation. She said "I guess you want a rear view," and turned around without me even asking. "Do you want me to open up back there?" she asked, bending over.

I nodded like an idiot until realized she couldn't see me in her position.

"Um. Okay." And she opened up her cheeks for me.

I didn't know the proper thing to say. "Thank you?"

Thankfully, the music changed and she stood up, blushing very sweetly, looking away from me.

One of the next girls was a voluptuous brunette like from your daddy's Playboy. I actually asked her to open up from the frontlines; only because there was too much hair in the way of my checking her out down there.

We were all supposedly vetted and all over 21. But then there was a long-haired brunette who looked like a college coed; like from Playboy's 'Girls of the Something Conference.' She eagerly lifted her boobs, spun around and bent over, slapping her cute butt. "Do you wanna spank me?" she cooed.

I thought that was a silly question, but we only had about thirty seconds left to this interaction. I gave her a couple of smacks as she "Ooohed" and "Ahhhed" at me. And blushed. I was getting so turned on as these sweet ladies were getting even crazier and even more embarrassed.

Then of course there was Lissa.

Lissa was well aware of our one minute limit. I had just stepped up and she immediately held out her tits: "Touch them; mold them in your hands like you did with hers!"

Okay. I looked around but everyone else was quite busy with their own nude encounters. And yes they were wonderful, supple, full, and very responsive to my touch.

"Bite them. Taste them," she whispered.

I was under some kind of spell and I did whatever she said. Every woman's breasts have a different taste and I still remember hers.

"Get rid of her for just five minutes and I'll do anything you want!" she leaned forward and whispered fiercely in my ear, as her hand brushed against the front of my slacks.

Whoa.

I extricated myself and my mouth from her breasts just as the music changed.

There were only two or three other nudes to mingle with, and my time with them passed in a now familiar blur: turn around, let me see your ass, spread 'em.

When I made it back to Lexi my poor cock was positively strained. I had to adjust myself as I walked over and took several deep breaths.

But now Lexi looked stricken. She was blushing bright red down to her heaving breasts. The room was warm, probably to accommodate the naked ladies, but Lexi actually seemed to be sweating.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I pulled her nakedness toward me and put my arm around her.

"I let them touch me" she gasped out. "The... they... they touched my pussy and then they put their fingers... you know... back there!"

I shook my head and pulled her even closer. "Why did you that? You didn't have to do that."

She gripped me tightly. "I just can't help it when I'm naked! When I'm naked and men are looking at me. Please don't leave me again!"

I leaned forward and whispered: "I won't. I promise!"

She whispered back: "I promise you that we are going to make love before we leave here tonight. And I mean really make love!"

I was dazed and speechless. Ten nude women-- including our maid and our hostess-- bouncing around in front of me. I would have loved to have just dragged Lexi away from all this, but no one was taking things private as yet.

Lexi saw that many couples were chatting together. She took a deep breath. When I tore my gaze away from her body, I saw that she was steering us toward Lissa and her date. Lissa saw us coming and started swaying back and forth.

Shit.

Now Lexi suddenly decided she was going to stop clinging to me and make new friends. She stepped forward and offered her hand to Lissa's date, who eagerly took it, equally eagerly looking her up and down the whole time.

In the meantime, Lissa was getting closer and closer to me. There was light classical piano music but she was still swaying to her own inner music. Try as I might to ignore her, I found it impossible not to ignore swaying 38D red-tipped breasts that were now brushing my jacket sleeve.

I heard Lexi and the sandy-haired guy discussing where they worked.

"Really?!" Lexi exclaimed. "I've gone to meetings there... of course, not dressed like this!"

Now Miss Clingy was actually joking around about showing this guy her tits and pussy. I was trying very hard to be jealous when Lissa stated -- in a very conversational tone: "Well, here I am, still hot and naked and I'm still waiting for you to get away from her."

I stared at her and looked around.

She got even closer. "You've only tasted my tits. Just being next to you, my juices are already starting to flow. Here..." And she pushed her pussy, ground her entire lower body, against my right hand.

I was momentarily pinned. I didn't dare move. She quickly lifted herself up and pressed what felt like her cunt into my hand, and I did feel her wetness. She abruptly pulled away.

"Give your hand a taste when you have the chance" she whispered.

Lexi and Sandy finally noticed how close we were. "What were you two talking about?" Lexi asked playfully.

"Oh the usual," Lissa answered. "How it feels for a girl to be naked and so turned on that she's dripping."

They both stared, mouths open, then finally laughed nervously. That Lissa: what a kidder!

I tried to warn Lexi but our burly host was coming up behind her fast. He put his meaty paws on her shoulders and she jumped, spilling her champagne on the floor. In the meantime our naked hostess came up behind Lissa.

"We were going to do this at random," she said "but you guys are just so cute together."

They led us over to one of the four recliners and directed the girls to sit down together. Burl's idea of leading Lexi, by the way, was by putting his hands on her ass and giving her a gentle push. He still hadn't said a word but he was clearly enjoying himself.

"This is going to be a sensual trust-building exercise" our hostess announced, loud enough for the crowd gathering around."We will be changing up the music once again, but slower this time, as you each take the time to get to know each special lady."

The butler then placed two of the padded metal chairs in front of each recliner. Then our hosts pulled out blindfolds from somewhere.

Lissa of course was more than ready for whatever game to begin. Lexi however shook her head and Burl backed off. Our hostess spoke up and reminded everyone that participation was voluntary and any girl could get dressed and leave at any time. Lexi took a deep breath and I tried to tear my eyes away from her perfectly rounded breasts and look straight into her eyes. I was silently telling her I would still be there, protecting her. She nodded and the blindfold went on.

I was having so much non-verbal communication with so many undressed women tonight!

The two girls were instructed to lie back and squeeze their naked bodies together. Lexi was on the left and Lissa on the right. While our hosts were off pairing other couples both Sandy and I were eagerly and obviously comparing the two nude bodies.

Lexi's breasts laid down nicely. Not big to begin with they retained their roundness. Lissa's tits of course flattened out considerably, but not as much as I thought they would. Lexi had much larger aureoles and harder, pointier nips. Lissa looked surprisingly soft in comparison.

Our main focus quickly shifted to the two pussies, boldly exposed for our comparison. Both girls had their inner legs touching but had been instructed to spread their outermost legs out as much as possible. The towels we had noticed before had now been strategically placed beneath each girl's bare bottom, so we all guessed that some between the legs messiness was about to begin.

Lexi's pussy-look was long and open. Her outer lips were practically non-existent in her current pose. Not only was her clitoral hood long and prominent, but her clit was out there -- and I swear that it was twitching. I looked closer at her clit's milky-white texture and clearly saw drops of her milky-white moisture dripping down. Wow.

I leaned back and felt sorry that Lexi was getting this aroused at her public exposure. I so wanted to slip off with her to some private place but there was no way.

Lissa's vulva was comparatively closed, gently rounded and puffy. Her outer lips were still protecting her hood, and her inner lips were so closed up there was only a long curved slit down to her cunt.

In contrast, Lexi's inner lips were wide open in an upside down V-shape, and her vagina was a clearly-there, invitingly open slit. Maybe Lexi opened up when aroused, while Lissa puffed up. I had no idea.

Then both Sandy and I simultaneously realized that the ladies' heels should be off, given their position. Unstrapping Lexi and taking off her shoes made her tense up and then bite her lips to keep from moaning. I innocently started stroking her legs like I did just the other night, just to let her know it was me.

I will never forget her reaction. She stretched out one pretty leg and pushed her foot into my hand. She bit down hard and barely suppressed a moan. I saw movement down below and stared at her vagina. I actually saw it open and close and then I something I never saw before: there was a string of tiny, milky-white translucent beads coming out -- just like she was expelling a mini pearl necklace. I counted one two three and then the string collapsed into droplets. She had just had a powerful mini-orgasm and her vagina was squirting out her love juice as tiny beads.

I looked around. I was embarrassed for her. This was such an intimate moment and I couldn't wait to take her somewhere private. Our hosts had other ideas. All four couples were now set up, girls side by side, naked bodies pressed against each other, legs flung out to the side. Sandy and I were both looking around, taking in the scene of all that bared female flesh that we both knew we would never see again.

Ola the maid now approached, carrying little silver trays. She put two down on the recliners; one each between the ladies lovely legs. Of course she had to practically stick her bare tits and her ass in each of our faces as she did so. Normally I would have loved it but all I wanted was Lexi.

I looked at the silver trays. Each one had three large strawberries and a bowl of cream. There was a little card: 'Use our cream on your lady until her natural cream starts flowing. Our strawberries are a bit cold: find a warm place inside her and then give your lady a taste.'

I shook my head at all this. But Sandy was already diving in. He was massaging Lissa's breasts with the cream and she was starting to arch her upper body and moan as her tits finally got hard. I looked back and forth at the two nude bodies and saw that my Lexi was already so much more aroused, so much more a real woman who just wanted to be made love to.

Then, damn it, the music changed and Sandy nudged me. I had forgotten we were supposed to change partners. I watched him jealously as he did the same procedure on Lexi's breasts. Then something came over me.

I applied a mass of cream to and inside Lissa's vulva, roughly pulling her lips apart.

"Is that you?" she asked, gasping.

I didn't know who 'you' was so I kept going. I leaned over her lower body and began licking the cream off her pussy. She was squirming now, lifting her ass up in the air. Just as I pulled her cunt open and inserted my tongue, the music changed again.

Sandy had been watching me, mouth open. As soon as we changed seats he grabbed one of the berries and began stroking her inner lips. Then he actually did it -- he pushed it inside her and I watched her cunt slowly close up around it.

He was so distracted that I leaned over Lexi and whispered: "Take the mask off: we're getting outta here!"

She did so and sat up. "Are we allowed to leave?"

"We're not prisoners of war, for crissakes!" I pointed out that there were at least five guests missing. Our hosts, maid and butler were also nowhere to be found. I suspected there was a private party going on somewhere.

I grabbed Lexi's hand but she soon let go and motioned for me to follow her. I passed my new blonde friend who was sitting naked and unmasked on a recliner next to a couple who probably needed to find a room. She smiled and waved at me and she looked so sweet that I felt a strange desire to just forget about everything and sit down and talk to her.

Then I noticed Lexi's naked ass as she ran from the Great Room into the hallway and I had to rush to catch up. By the time I left the Great Room she was halfway up the stairs. "Come and catch me!" she said as she ran up the rest of way, bare bottom bobbing.

I ran up after her and noticed that I had grabbed her strappy black high heels. Well, nothing I could do with them now. I saw her stop at the top of stairs and turn to the right, the direction away from view from below.

I only caught up with her as she slowed down, looking back and forth at all the doors to our left and our right. She stopped and I nearly knocked her over. "There" she pointed to double doors at the very end.

I couldn't see what was special about that room beside it being the farthest away. Whatever. I was so anxious to get her alone.

Thankfully the doors were open -- and we able to lock them behind us. Perfect. Except when I flicked the light switch and nothing happened.

"We don't need indoor lighting" she observed. "Look at this!" She had walked up to a bed that was just a bare mattress -- and sat down in the moonlight.

"Wow" I said. I was walking around the room as my eyes adjusted. And I was taking my clothes off. I saw several old posters on the walls: Olivia Newton-John sexed up from Grease, Stevie Nicks on stage with one long leg bared, and Cheryl Tiegs in her famous bikini shot.

"I would say" I said affecting a British accent "that this was a young lad's room. A lad who achieved puberty in the late Seventies or early Eighties."

"Okay Sherlock". She patted the mattress next to her. "You can continue playing detective or you can start playing with me. Your choice."

I practically jumped onto the bed and it bounced.

"Whoa, big guy!" She held me and slowly lay back.

"If we're going to do this now, it'll be on my terms. There is a way... a wonderful way that I want to be made love to. But... it means that you'll have to... not only listen to what I say, but actually do it. You may think you already know everything about lovemaking but--"

I interrupted her. "I will do whatever you want me to do. I will do whatever you say. I just want you so much right now, but... I want it to last. I don't want to rush through this."

She looked at me for a while. "Get on top of me, but prop yourself up with arms. Don't ever start out by crushing a woman."

"Now" she reached out and took my cock in her hand. Now it was my turn to gasp. "Never turn down a woman offering to guide you in. It's a lot better than you poking around down there."

She put the head of my penis right against her opening. "Now just slide in, nice and slow. That's it! All the way in. Push in as far as you can. Concentrate all the weight of your body into your center. And your center right now is your penis. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh god".

I was deep inside her and so long and so hard. I could feel her inner walls grabbing me as if they were trying to pull me in farther.

She read my mind. "That's the response of a woman's body. We're made to take you inside, as deep as possible. Oh god you are good. Oh god you're in me so deep!"

She was breathing deeply and heavily. "Just start pulling back, but not all the way. Again, now's not the time to be flopping around."

"Thats it. Slowly in again. You know what to do. God you're so good!" All the way back in and I pushed deep into her again. She was gasping.

I pulled back again and looked down at that sweet face in the moonlight. She surprised me be reaching down between us. "Feel how long and hard you are. And its not just on the outside." She put her hand on the hair right above my cock. "Feel this? I want this part pushed against me too. When you slide in next time, push your body up and grind your hairy mound into mine."

I did what she told me, moving just a little bit faster. As I pushed in deep I rode her high, grinding my lower body against hers.

"Oh god oh god" she sighed. ""Nobody does that. That's so good. A little faster. Yes. Yes."

I was feeling so good and so hard and so long and I realized that just listening to her talk and giving me instructions made me hold back. Otherwise I would have dived in hard and fast and maybe even cum already.

She was breathing harder and harder and gasping as I was looking down at her sweet tits and impulsively kissing them, kissing every part of her I could.

She suddenly wrapped her long legs and her arns around me. "Are you ready?" she asked. "I am so ready!" she exclaimed.

I started moving faster and faster. She looked up at me with wide eyes open in the moonlight. "When you cum with me, it's not just with me. It's gonna be with all those naked women downstairs -- they all wanted you! I was watching them. Cum deep inside me but cum for all of them.

All of those naked sluts with their tits and their asses and their pussies out for you!"

Oh god. I couldn't take it anymore. I leaned my head and shoulders and upper body back and then I let go and thrust my whole self into her.

I felt as if my lower body was opening up and I was pouring myself out. And yes, I saw all those naked girls in my head and I saw my cum all over them.

And then I had a vision of that sweet blonde just giving me a wave, and I had to open my eyes and remind myself I was with Lexi. Her head was thrown back, she was straightening out and tensing her whole body as she came under me.

And I felt that although my one long cum was ending, there were all these aftershocks of mini-cums: less and less each time, but still deep and wonderful.

Somehow I collapsed on top of her without crushing her. I rolled over, reluctantly slipping out of her but still holding her tightly.

At some point she tapped me on the shoulder. "Don't fall asleep" she said. Then came one of the saddest things I ever heard a woman say: "If we both fall asleep, and I wake up in your arms, it'll be so hard for me to leave you."