My Female Boss and the CMNF Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was nothing I could say to that. I guessed it was getting late. I reluctantly got up and began gathering my clothes. I discovered a door that led to a small bathroom. I cleaned up quickly and got dressed. I gave her some much needed privacy and waited out in the hallway.

When she emerged she looked a bit embarrassed by her nudity and I felt helpless. Suddenly I remembered her high heels and brought them out of the bedroom where I'd dropped them.

I showed her the shoes and then knelt in front of her. She seemed momentarily amused and distracted as she lifted each of her pretty feet and I strapped each heel on.

I looked up at her for what I knew would be my last naked look: long legs, pouty mound, cute belly, round breasts and finally her sweet face. She looked away and seemed to be blinking back tears, but the hallway was a bit dark, so I couldn't be sure.

She reached down and tapped my head gently. "Here's the bad part: I'm gonna be in your head. Every time you make love, you're gonna remember me. And then you're just gonna get better and better."

She looked away again. "You're gonna make somebody very very happy."

There was nothing more to do or say but to stand up, take her hand, and lead her down the hallway to the stairs.

When we got to the bottom of the stairs it was suddenly a whole different scene. There were at least three girls and two guys hanging out. The girls were either dressed or finishing getting dressed. The guys all turned as one and stared at Lexi.

Suddenly she was Eve who just ate the Apple and realized that she was naked.

Trying to cover up as best she could, she announced she was going to find her clothes and find Lissa and get out there.

As she stalked off nude, I suddenly remembered I was wearing a sports jacket. I raced after her and draped it over her shoulders. She was shocked at my gesture and mumbled something that might have been a thank you. And continued marching.

I looked after her until she disappeared in the Great Room. Then I saw my blonde friend, fully dressed and smiling at me, seated on a love seat in one corner. I walked over and sat down next to her. I needed her smile right then. She was in fact, not just dressed, but impeccably dressed in white designer shorts and a powder blue top. She looked fantastic.

"Are you okay?" she asked me. "Is it your girlfriend?"

I thought about saying something flippant but then I looked her and considered her tone of voice. She actually wanted to know if I was okay.

I took a deep breath. "Actually, i'm not okay, and she's not my girlfriend. She's married and she's going back to her husband after tonight. This was some kind of late, last fling."

She considered that. "I'm sorry for you. You loved her: you were by her side all night, protecting her."

I stared at her. "How did you get to be so wise?"

She actually thought about my question. "I guess I'm just a student of human nature."

We sat there for a while in a nice, not uncomfortable silence.

She gave me her hand. "I'm Lori, by the way."

My third 'L' girl of the night. I decided wisely not to even joke about that and asked her about her date.

She rolled her eyes. "He's a photographer and he was trying to get me into nude modeling. He was going to send my picture to Playboy and make me a star. I only came tonight because..." she hesitated. "I'd never done anything like this before. After a while, I forgot about myself and was just watching other people... how they were interacting. And then he tried to get his hands all over me and inside me and I called it off." She sat back. She actually seemed a bit surprised that she opened up so much to me.

I kept looking for Lexi, wondering what was taking so long, when Lori asked me if I was good at memorizing numbers. I stared at her until she rattled off a seven-digit number and I smiled.

I repeated her number and I told her I would write it down as soon as I got to my car. I started to get up. I was feeling especially guilty now and thought I should at least appear to be looking for Lexi when Lori suddenly got halfway up and hugged me tight.

"You're a good man" she said, "but if you don't call me... I'm gonna find you and... I don't know... beat you up or something!"

I told her I'd be looking forward to that. She playfully punched my arm and just then Lexi and Lissa appeared.

Lexi was dressed and carrying my jacket. Lissa was struggling to get her micro-mini pulled down over her thighs and her zipper zipped up. Neither one noticed me with Lori, as they seemed too preoccupied with getting out of there.

I retrieved my jacket and followed them outside. I thought I would at least get a brief goodbye but they both went directly to Lissa's car and drove off.

Did I say it was getting cold outside? Yes, in more ways than one.

Now Lori and her photographer friend came out. He was tucking in his shirt and checking if his buttons were in the right holes. They weren't. I looked at Lori who rolled her eyes, then remembered Lissa's struggle to pull her clothes back on. I almost laughed. Our photographer friend apparently had found a new model. I wondered if she passed her audition before Lexi interrupted them.

I drove home in a kind of daze. I don't even remember how I got home. I was emotionally and physically gone.

And then the Ice Age continued. I got a call from Lexi the very next day informing me that she really didn't need to carpool anymore. She hung up long before I ever got to the forbidden phrase 'about last night.'

At work it was a total transformation. Gone were the loose and flowing clothes, in their place were business suits and pantsuits. Gone were the days of up skirts and down blouses.

Our weekly meetings stopped. I was informed in a phone call that I obviously knew what I was doing. She only needed monthly updates from now on.

We were both adults. We both walked into that party with eyes wide open. I knew that her overreaction was her way of protecting herself emotionally. It still sucked.

I threw myself into my work as I saw less and less of her. After about two months into the new Lexi, I noticed that I hadn't seen her over a week. I asked around and learned that she left and 'didn't I know that?'

That hurt. She left without saying goodbye.

After another month without a replacement I realized the company was seriously fucked up, as I was apparently expected to work without a boss. And I followed Lexi out the door.

Over thirty years later now, and she was absolutely right. She is still in the back of my head, every time I make love. And there are still times when Lori and I are so passionate, and so out of control, that I have to stop for a second and open my eyes. I'm making love on a nice designer bedspread, with decorative pillows carefully placed above me -- I'm not on a bare mattress in a boy's room in a mansion in the moonlight.

And there really are times when I am holding back, when I am going to cum so hard, that I have to stop and remember.

I have to remember not to even let my lips silently say her name:

Lexi.