All Comments on 'My Fertile Secret Ch. 03'

by Kasumi_Lee

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
daganetdaganet10 months ago

Thank you for the next part of an incredible story. I'm really interested to read the sequel. I hope you will add more interaction and dialogues with her husband. I want wife to find hidden ways to humiliate her husband and express her contempt for him as a cuckold. So that he could feel something elusive in their relationship, but could not figure out what was going on.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

An absolute masterpiece. Such a unique perspective on it all too. I love it and can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He HAS to come back and knock her up again. Why stop at one? She belongs to her rapist now. The husband is now the odd man out in this relationship. Simply there to go to work, make money, and cluelessly raise the wife's and the rapists children

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Enough of the masturbation scenes. Need some hot action between the two. Waiting for it in the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Get to the unexpected DNA test and her and the skin rats ending up on the curb. I think the case has been made, she's a dumb slut. So either, he's the father and this is all some rape fantasy, or it's a brother or lawn boy or something. Make it some deadbeat, who gives her a life in his trailer, with a pile of bastard babies. Her husband finds a decent woman and lives happily ever after. How romantic.

Time9870Time98709 months ago

Like the story but the 8 cm and crowning things at the end of the first page kind of throws me off

TahrimaBegumTahrimaBegum7 months ago

Hooked and can't stop reading. I wish I had the skills you have as a writer.

AmberSolisAmberSolis6 months ago

Good Heavens! Did you just describe the birthing process in the most incredibly compelling way? Hell YES, you did!

This series has been great. But this one is just completely off the charts awesome! You're an amazing author!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKasumi_Lee@Kasumi_Lee
Scroll down for English, German, and French. Hello! My name is Kasumi Lee, formerly known as "StealthBreeder", a username that had far more in common with the theme of my first published story than me. I'm so glad I was finally able to change it! My universal book link is l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES