All Comments on 'My Fertile Secret Ch. 04'

by Kasumi_Lee

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Raven7890Raven78909 months ago

This took a wild turn. Not sure how I feel about it, but the next chapter should be interesting!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Pretty stupid turn at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To be fair, she had no right to be angry at her husband and she kind of deserve this

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Totally different tone and premise. Interesting to see how you work this thru.

chris73170chris731709 months ago
interesting

the next chapter should be interesting

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow.

Not sure what to think, but as I enjoy your other work, I'm interested to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

These people are fucked up!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He is in big trouble. When did she sign any agreement? She didn't. She should also point out that the rapist was a better fuck in every way. There are so many felonies it is hard to count them all.

TheJoker33TheJoker339 months ago

Huh! Was not expecting that. Seems that things will be getting even more interesting.

Ndbigc1808Ndbigc18089 months ago

I liked the turn ...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Who frames a college diploma in their bathroom

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Honestly, it sucks but there are definitely women out there who have thoughts like this, mentally humiliating their loyal husbands who they've tricked into raising other men's children. This is why we should always get Paternity Tests, gents.

Overall, I hope he uses all this to get rid of her. Why he was wanking to it, I don't know. Is this all a test, to see if she was loyal? And since he knows, hope he just gets off at knowing his wife is a slut, not him being a cuck. Hope the husband gets rid of her and the baby, but that's to be seen.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I gave it a 3.

I'm betting that the wife and the rapist will get together to get back at her husband. $10,000 is a lot of money for someone's pussy. But if he can pay $10,000 for some strange pussy he might be able to marry this cunt and raise her children.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

How is she going to get him back?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I hope age suffer more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice twist but to be honest, easy plot to read. Will be looking forward to seeing how you work things out.

TahrimaBegumTahrimaBegum7 months ago

Woah did not expect the hidden camera in the broken fan from the previous chapter. Nice foreshadowing and a sick little twist to spice things up even more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKasumi_Lee@Kasumi_Lee
Scroll down for English, German, and French. Hello! My name is Kasumi Lee, formerly known as "StealthBreeder", a username that had far more in common with the theme of my first published story than me. I'm so glad I was finally able to change it! My universal book link is l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES