My Fertile Secret Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, he paid me for the privilege." My husband clarifies. "More than enough to cover the cost of the cameras and all sorts of luxury outlays. Like the jacuzzi tub you gave birth in or the SUV you drove into town last week or the lingerie you bought while you were out."

I'm all tensed up in fight-or-flight mode right now, but the adrenaline has such a firm grip on me that I'm almost about to pass out instead. There's just one more question I want to ask.

"How much?" I demand. "How much did you pimp me out for?"

"Ten thousand dollars."

I charge like a bull, but he's ready with the taser. The last thing I remember feeling is the sting of two electrified prongs against my bare skin and the most excruciatingly god-awful pain I've ever experienced, even compared to giving birth.

Then everything fades to black.

To be continued...