All Comments on 'My Fertile Secret Ch. 06'

by Kasumi_Lee

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It will be interesting if husband prepared copy of Blackmail materiel and give it to the rapist bastard in advance and prepare in case she managed to escape and getting her back then giving her REAL sex slave treatment.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is disgusting! Maybe her and her skin rats will die in a car crash. So what, he finds her plan b, get a chemical abortion. There's something wrong with this whore. She was all hot when she thought she was using her husband, but all indignant when she learns the sick fuck used her. If she wants to get even, leave the rape bastards with the husband and rapist. They'll give her anything she wants. She can use the money to tighten up her sloppy cunt. Where is post partum depression, to have her burn them all up in the house, when you need it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent job building the suspense. Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not gonna lie, was hoping not to see more of this but it popped up in my feed. So, I clicked and was yet again thinking how there are definitely woman out there that take pleasure in doing stuff like this to their husbands, yet here we see how suddenly it was all bothersome when he was in on it.

Always get a DNA test folks. Hope this ends with the data getting broadcasted. Even if it's all deleted, a Paternity Test will undoubtedly be called in the courts, and she'll be exposed regardless

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

....Jesus, anon #2

Get a therapist.

And stop reading porn. It's not for you, judging by how seriously you're taking it.

Nurse_TwistedNurse_Twisted8 months ago

This one goes to eleven.

I didn't know you were back to writing because I only check Lit intermittently and just missed your return. I was kind of sad that The Master never got finished but I understand. So let me say this.

Please don't not finish this. Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease. Pretty please with sugar on top. 'Cause it's the best thing you have ever written, unless Sultry Summer Sex, which I haven't read, is better, and I don't see how it could be.

I'm working insane hours and can't right now post chapter by chapter reviews but I gave everything five stars and I may get more detailed when I have actual time.

TahrimaBegumTahrimaBegum7 months ago

Wow that felt so tense, especially towards the end. A real erotic thriller

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKasumi_Lee@Kasumi_Lee
Scroll down for English, German, and French. Hello! My name is Kasumi Lee, formerly known as "StealthBreeder", a username that had far more in common with the theme of my first published story than me. I'm so glad I was finally able to change it! My universal book link is l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES