My Fertile Secret Ch. 07 - (Epilogue)

Story Info
A divorced mother of four embraces her new life and freedom.
2.9k words
4.48
19.2k
26

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kasumi_Lee
Kasumi_Lee
1,293 Followers

I'm reclining on my side, caressing my swollen stomach with one hand, and scrolling through the live chat feed with the other, my wedding ring visible to the camera. All I'm wearing is a black lace bra, a black thong, and a see-through babydoll over my heavily pregnant body.

I'm eight and a half months pregnant and due in the next two or three weeks. If the increasingly restless kicking is anything to go by, the baby wants to be out of my body sooner rather than later, and I agree. But I have a feeling the due date won't be any more accurate than the others.

What a wild and surreal six months it's been since I escaped with my three young children and a fourth baby growing in my belly. But my insane escape plan had succeeded spectacularly, and I couldn't be happier with my new life.

By the time my husband had recovered from having his nuts tasered, we were long gone. By the time he discovered that I had wiped the computer with a factory reset, I had already reached my parents' house and started setting up my new life.

The raw porn footage. The master copies of the published porn films. Thousands of still photos from the footage. The copyright licensing and media distribution agreements. The bank account information and legal documentation of the one-man holding company. Everything had been stored on that one computer and backed up to a cloud account.

Once I had the password for the cloud account, I changed it along with all the account recovery information. Having deleted everything on the computer, I now have full control of everything. I basically stole my husband's porn business out from under his big ugly nose -- a poetically apt revenge for having me raped and turning it into smut for profit.

Was it really that simple? Of course not. But I gained control over the corporate bank account used by the porn business, and hired the best lawyer my newly acquired money could buy to sort out all the corporate legal details.

You see, the blackmail threat that my husband held over me was never about exposing me as a porn star online or as a cheating slut who had cuckolded her husband. All that stuff is already all over the internet, and I risk being 'exposed' every time I show my face in public.

The real threat was that my husband could have dragged me through the courts and truly ruined me. No one would have believed my claims that I was raped at the behest of my husband for porn, and my husband could have easily misrepresented the whole thing as a business dispute between himself and his greedy, horny wife.

I don't want to imagine the vitriol the media would have piled on me.

But now that I have full control of the porn business, I have full control of my internet persona. My husband has no way of proving that I stole it from him without exposing himself to the same media frenzy -- and financial ruination -- that I had faced. I still can't prove to any court that I was raped, let alone that my husband arranged to have me raped, but I don't need to.

The only remaining thing to do was to get a divorce, and the terms were simple: I keep the porn business and the legal rights to everything controlled by the business, and he never comes near me ever again. He also gives up all visitation rights to the children.

As you can imagine, my now ex-husband was furious at being shafted so brutally by his ex-wife, but he ultimately consented to the divorce on my terms. I even lubricated the deal for him by letting him keep the house and the Honda Civic.

The last time I saw him was when I brought a moving company -- and two hired bodyguards -- to the house to collect my belongings and those of the children. That was the most awkward day I've ever spent, and my husband and I hardly spoke or looked at each other throughout the entire process. The moving company stripped the place clean, and I never looked back.

As for my rapist, I gave some of the stolen information to a private investigator who used it to find out his real name. It turns out he's the younger son of a wealthy family who uses his trust fund to indulge his lifestyle. After some back and forth, an agreement was reached to have him stay away from my children and me as well -- and I haven't seen him since, either.

Whether my rapist will honor the agreement and stay away forever remains to be seen, but for now, I couldn't be happier with my new life. The porn business had already raked in millions of dollars in pre-tax profits, and after having my lawyer sort out all the tax affairs, I've got more than enough to support my large and growing family as a single mother.

We live in a penthouse suite, which I had extensively refurbished into a family home. It's well-furnished and secure from intruders -- something I still have erotic nightmares about -- and my two daughters are very happy at their new school, although I have to lie about what it is mommy does for a living. My baby son is healthy and happy, too.

All three children are asleep in their respective beds, and with only two weeks to go until baby number four is due, my bladder is under uncomfortable pressure. I pause the live feed to take a bathroom break before I start my next show.

***

My husband and my rapist had spent a year building the porn business, along with my online persona as an insatiably horny slut who was constantly cheating on her husband. There's no way I can erase that online persona, so I decided to embrace it.

The OnlyFans account rakes in five figures a year. The royalties and residuals from all the porn films released through distributors bring in six figures a year. To this extensive pornographic business empire, I've added another revenue stream: webcamming.

I can earn hundreds of dollars a night from tips in a single webcamming session, and I make even more when I charge for premium sessions. On top of that, it's just so much fun. My former husband whored me out to a man who paid ten thousand dollars for the right to rape me. But I love being a whore in front of the camera, and I'll do it until I retire.

By the time I get back from the bathroom, I'm ready to start the show. I adjust my diamond wedding ring -- which I insisted on keeping during the divorce -- and pull out a ten-inch dildo. It's a special model molded to resemble a real penis, and it's black, perfect for my pale pussy and the theme of tonight's show.

I reactivate the live feed and grin at the camera.

"Hello there!" I greet my viewers, "I'm so happy you're watching, because I've got some very special news for all of you."

I sit down on the low bed and lean back against the giant cushion, spreading my thighs wide and rubbing the crotch of my panties. The folds of my babydoll robe fall open, exposing my gravid belly and my swollen breasts, barely covered by my black lace bra.

"I'm so horny right now," I moan sexily as I rub my pussy, "my baby's due in two weeks, and I just can't stop masturbating."

I pull the fabric of my thong to one side and expose my pussy. My labia are engorged with arousal and from my advanced stage of pregnancy, and I rub my clitoris in slow circles. I lean back and moan loudly as I play with myself, keeping my thighs spread wide for the camera.

"You know, I just can't stop thinking about how I got pregnant in the first place."

That much is true.

"My husband has no idea what's in store for him."

I kept my wedding ring for sentimental reasons, but it's also a useful prop for the online sexual persona my husband created for me.

"You all know I like to fuck other men while my husband is at work. He still has no idea that my third baby isn't even his!" I keep rubbing my pussy as I talk, masturbating harder and faster as I talk. "But baby number four's gonna be really special."

Baby number four has the same White father as baby number three. Not that most of my fans will ever know. "You see, about nine months ago, I met a Black guy." Cue the ten-inch black dildo I prepared for tonight's show. I reach behind me and show off the enormous toy, licking it from base to tip and planting a kiss on the glans.

"He was at least as big as this toy," I coo into the microphone, biting my lip hungrily.

The comments section is on fire. I'm getting several new comments every second, all of them typed with one hand. They really love the idea of a light-skinned mixed Asian woman spreading her pale thighs for a big black cock.

"I miss my Black stud. He was so big and thick, and he made me cum so many times." I place the tip of the dildo against my pussy and rub it between my labia. "I can't stop thinking about his big black cock stretching my fertile married pussy so wide and making me scream."

I've never slept with a Black man in my life, and after being used as a sex slave and unwitting porn star by my own husband, I'm not that eager to bring any male talent onto my webcamming show any time soon. Once my fourth baby is born, I might revisit that aversion, but for now I don't fancy being fucked roughly by an aggressive male stranger of any race.

"I've just been craving big dick all through my pregnancy. My cuck husband is just too small to satisfy me. I can barely feel his tiny shrimp dick when he's inside me. I need a real man like my big Black stud to fuck me and fill me with his seed."

I insert the tip of the dildo into my pussy and begin to push it slowly inside. I moan loudly as the thick sex-toy stretches my vaginal walls wide. I don't need to fake the moaning; it really is that thick, and it reminds me of my White rapist.

"And his balls were huge." I push the dildo as far inside my pussy as it will go and start to push and pull it in and out of my vagina. "So full of potent Black seed to breed my fertile married pussy while my useless cuck hubby is totally clueless."

The comments section is really blowing up now. They love the idea of me getting fucked like the whore I am by a big black cock, and the tips are pouring in. They really love the idea of me carrying a Black man's baby in my belly, and the interracial betrayal it represents. Some of the commenters want me to use the n-word.

I won't.

"My husband still has no idea that a handsome Black stud has been fucking his wife." I rub my pregnant belly as I continue to fuck myself with the big black dildo. "He's such a useless cuck. He can't possibly satisfy me in bed, and he's not virile enough to get me pregnant."

I thrust the dildo inside my vagina harder and harder while moaning between breaths.

"But he's gonna find out soon enough." I grin lustfully and unhook my bra, exposing my big breasts to view, driving my fans wild. "Just imagine the scene: me in labor for hours, panting and sweating and struggling to push my big Black stud's big Black baby out of my tight Asian pussy. My clueless cuck hubby holding my hand and urging me to keep going."

I already know my ex-husband would have loved to be present for such a scenario because he arranged something exactly like that and filmed the whole thing for posterity -- and profit.

"And then the baby's head appears. Just picture that jet-black baby emerging from between my ivory-colored thighs, squeezing out from between the pale lips of my married pussy. Then I give one last hard push, and my handsome Black stud's big Black baby slides out of my vagina into my White husband's waiting hands."

My words are driving the comments section into a frenzy. The comments are getting more and more racial. Some hate comments expressing disgust at the scenario. Plenty of racially charged enthusiasm for my performance, and more than a few demands that I go even further.

"I can't wait to see the look on my wimpy White cuck hubby's face when he sees me birth a Black baby right in front of him. After watching his beautiful wife struggling to push another man's baby out of my tight, wet vagina, the humiliation of watching a Black baby slide out of his cheating wife's pale pussy. Oh God! I'm so horny just thinking about it!"

I've done this kind of racially charged dirty talk before, and it used to make me cringe when I started doing it. But it's just me performing alone in front of a camera, and I eventually got over it. It's just a fantasy, and my fans are lapping it up.

My wrist is getting tired from pushing the enormous dildo in and out of my vagina, but I'm close to an orgasm and I'm going to finish.

***

The session lasts for an hour, and I rake in nearly 800 bucks' worth of tips. I love this new job of mine, and I'm gonna keep doing webcamming sessions like this until the last week of my pregnancy. It's close to midnight when I switch everything off and get ready for bed.

I peek inside my daughters' shared bedroom and shut the door again quietly. Then I return to my own spacious bedroom and check on my sleeping baby son. He's so beautiful and peaceful when he's asleep, and I don't regret having him for one second.

I caress my pregnant belly wistfully and ponder my future as an ultra-fertile single mother. One might think that once my fourth baby is born, I'll be done with having children, but something in me isn't so sure. I never thought I would have more than two kids until the night I was raped, but now that my fourth baby is nearly here, I can already picture a fifth baby in my future.

To be honest, despite my performance about getting fucked by a big Black stud and pushing out big Black babies, I'd much rather have all my children be the same ethnic mix: White on their fathers' side and mixed White and Asian on their mother's side. That means any potential baby daddies will have to be White like my ex-husband and my rapist.

Of course, I won't be inviting my rapist back to father the next one, and I'm still a little jittery around strong men who might overpower and rape me, but if the baby fever gets strong enough, I'll overcome that fear. I might invite a male OnlyFans model to film some sex tapes with me, lie about being on the pill, and then break off the arrangement once I'm pregnant.

That won't be for at least another year or two. Juggling childcare for three, soon to be four, children with the management of a million-dollar porn empire -- while keeping it secret from young family -- is hard enough. But at least my webcamming hours are late at night, so I can spend the daytime being a mother.

I shuffle towards the big mirror on the wall and gaze at my heavily pregnant body, clasping my swollen belly in my hands and feeling the latest baby in my belly kicking inside me.

My long black hair flows over my shoulders and enlarged breasts, framing my mixed White and Asian face, reflecting the features of my Nordic-blooded father and my Japanese American mother melded beautifully together. My hips have widened out from multiple births, and my thick thighs are kept toned by daily Pilates.

Two years ago, if anyone had told me that I would be living the kind of life I have now, I would have told them to stay on their meds. It's surreal just how much has happened to me since the fateful night I was raped, but my life is undoubtedly better now.

I still like to masturbate to fantasies of my rapist returning to have his way with me again, even putting yet another baby in my belly, but it's just a fantasy, and I'll never let a man enjoy that kind of power over my body again.

It's past midnight. Time to go to bed.

THE END

***

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I last published a story here on Literotica, and it's great to be back again. I hope you enjoyed My Fertile Secret, and please feel free to leave a comment below or to send me a personal message via my profile.

Happy reading!

KL