My Fiance Cindy Zhu

Story Info
Zhang and his fiance Cindy Zhu are all about WMAF.
2.9k words
4.06
29.4k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hardleo
hardleo
230 Followers

I am not a writer, there will probably be grammar issues.

If you want great description and deep backgrounds, This is probably not it.

Themes of Raceplay, WMAF, NTR, Cheating, Taboo

--------------

"Hello Mr. Zhu. How are you" I said to my future father-in-law. I stuck out my hand and shook his hand firmly. He looked at me suspect, studying me. Was I worthy of his daughter? The scowl of his eyes judging me told me. He was quite the intimidating man, reminding me of my own father.

He saw me standing there, wearing a sweater vest over a buttoned shirt, blue jeans, tan casual shoes, fresh haircut, and standing eye to eye with him at 5 foot 7. I thought I looked presentable, but then again, I don't think they would like anyone taking their daughter.

"Hi." he simply said, shaking hands. If he was anything like my dad, I would say that was the best anyone could do.

"Nice to finally meet you sir!" I said back. This was returned by a grunt by him, barely acknowledging me. He continued to welcome his daughter back home.

Hi Mrs. Zhu." I said shaking her hand.

"Hello Zhang. How are you" she said politely. A so much different demeanor than her husband.

"Doing good! How about yourself?" I replied.

"I'm great! Welcome to the family! Cindy has told me all about you" she said warmly.

"Thank you!" I said, feeling the weight being lifted. Then I thought, "All about me?" I gave her an 'oh no' shocked look. "Like everything?" I thought.

She returned with a warm smile. "I know you will treat my daughter well!"

She turned to Cindy and said hello to her daughter. I grabbed our bags and set them by the stairs, waiting for Cindy and her parents reunion. After they were done, Cindy met me at the stairway leading us to her room.

I can feel her father staring intently at me, watching, as if judging if I would be in the same room as her. I was hesitant as we got up there, ready to turn opposite of Cindy's room to the guest room before Cindy pulled me in to follow her into her room.

"I don't think your dad likes me." I told Cindy. We were on her bed, in her room, alone, the door closed.

Cindy was on her phone texting away. "Don't worry about it. He would rather it be you than some white guy. Trust me! He is okay with you."

"Okay," I said, chuckling a little. "Who are you texting? Shane?"

"No."

"Jack?"

"No."

"Christopher?"

"No." Cindy looked at me smiling.

"Who are you texting then?" I finally asked. My heart is racing. My dick began to throb dying to know.

A mischievous smile came across her face. "Do you really want to know?"

"Yes! Of course!" I said.

"I am texting Richard." She said, biting her lips.

"Richard. Richard? Richard?" I thought to myself. "Who is Richard?" I asked, never hearing that name before.

Cindy bit her lips. "He works with my dad." I can hear her moaning just finishing that sentence mid text.

"Really?" I asked, softly rubbing my crotch.

Cindy stood up finishing her text. And dropped her phone on the bed. "We are going out today." she said quickly before going through her bag to change.

"Okay." I said with some uncertainty, as I took her phone, it was unlocked, the lights still on. I began to scroll to the beginning of their conversations. Cindy looked over her shoulders teasingly and smiled.

I read through their conversation.

Cindy: Hi Daddy! I'm in town

White Daddy: Oh yeah? What are you doing in town?

Cindy: Here to see my Daddy duh

White Daddy: Which one?

Cindy: You know which one

Robert: I know. But I want you to say it.

Cindy: You Daddy! Of course it's you! I've been thinking about you!

Cindy: About your big Daddy dick!

Cindy: Your BIG WHITE DADDY DICK!

White Daddy: You're such a slut.

Cindy: My pussy misses you too!

Cindy: I know. Tell me about it daddy

White Daddy: I should show you instead.

White Daddy: Again.

White Daddy: And again.

Cindy: My tight yellow pussy can't wait. I need you're BWC inside me!

Cindy: I need it! Now!

White Daddy: What else is new. Lol. But I can't.

Cindy: Awe why not Daddy!

White Daddy: Another time

Cindy: Tease.

White Daddy: Go to Riley's. You will like it there.

Cindy: Are you sure?

White Daddy: Go! It's my favorite bar, I'm sure you will like it

Cindy: Okay daddy!

White Daddy: And wear something sexy!.

Cindy: Ok Daddy!! I always do! (kissing face)

And that was the end of their short conversation. Cum was spurting out my dick and falling back down on me. I was breathing heavy and so horny. I completely forgot I was in her parent's house.

I looked at Cindy as she was dressing up. She had put on a pair of faded blue jean shorts. They were small and tight and showed half her firm little booty. Her head tilted back and smiled at me. cock in one hand, and her phone in my other. Her cute butt sticking out purposefully through her arched back. She had on the smallest red stringy thong peeking out above her hips.

She had a skin tight white top that fell down mid abs. You could see the outline of her half cut bra and her hard erect nipples noticeably poking through the very thin fabric. If you looked closely, you could see the dark of her nipples and areolas. You could see her belly button jewelry that sparkled nicely on her flat lightly tanned tummy.

"Are you ready to take me out?" Cindy asked with a mischievous smile.

"Of course!" I said, putting my penis back in my briefs, and grabbing the first set of clothes I saw in my bag, and quickly got dressed.

Cindy sat in her make-up chair, and began applying foundations, eyeliner, and the works. I watched as she took her time getting all dolled up. Smacking her lips. Admiring herself in the mirror. Making dirty looks to herself.

"God you're sooo... Bad!" I told her. I was excited and horny

She simply gave an evil knowing smile.

"Ohhhhh! You are so fucking naughty!"

She walked up to me, gave me a kiss and took her phone back, shooting one last text before telling me we were going.

"Wait! What about your dad?" I said in a panic.

"Fuck dad!" She said laughing. Sending all the blood back to my penis.

"God damn!" was I could say.

"That's why I'm marrying you right? To show dad and others how asian bois are supposed to act. To know their place. To understand what Asian girls like me need."

"I know! I love you!" I said.

We began out the door and down the stairs. Her dad heard us coming down and watched, waiting for us to appear. First Cindy's bare legs with white Chuck Taylor came into his view. The scare look her father must have had when almost all her legs were in view and still no sign of clothing. Then finally for a brief moment, shorts, and then more skin, a little dangling jewel from her belly button piercing, until finally in full view down the stairs.

"What are you wearing Cindy!" he said angrily standing swiftly from the sofa.

"What's the problem dad?" Cindy said innocently.

"Those shorts!" he said, frowning, barely glancing at them, "And your shirt!" he said in disgust.

"What wrong with it dad." Cindy retorted.

He then looked over at me for a response. I pulled Cindy in and kissed her forehead and told him "I think she looks great Mr. Zhu. We are just going out for a bit." Cindy smiled and kissed me back.

"What! Not like that you're not! And I thought you were spending time with us?! Your mother was going to make dinner."

"No dad. I have made some plans" Cindy said, kissing me sweetly. I on the other hand was feeling really tense, smiling nervously at my future father-in-law. I was scared. I always imagined something like this, but Cindy was the real deal. She is evil, and I loved it!

"Cindy?" her mother called out and walked in from the kitchen surprised by Cindy's choice of outfit.

"Sorry mom. I won't be staying for dinner." Cindy told her. She seemed to be genuinely sorry.

"Awe. I was really hoping to spend some time with you, but it's okay. I understand. Have fun!"

"Thanks mom! I'll make it up to you! Promise!" Cindy said with a knowing smile.

Then her dad started yelling in Chinese to her mother. The gist of it was to make Cindy stay. But Cindy ignored him, and continued to walk out the door grabbing me and leading us out. Cindy said bye to her mother. We could still hear the yelling from outside. I felt bad for my future mother in law.

"Are you sure this is okay? They are really yelling." I said.

"She wants me to be happy! I don't like it either, but I will make it up to her."

"Your dad is a real dick." I said jokingly.

Cindy let out a relieving laugh and kissed me. "Thank you for saying that! I feel so much better now!"

We made our way to Riley's Bar, it was just a little past 8:00.

Cindy was on her phone again texting away. I asked her who she was texting

"It's a secret." she said seductively, reveling in her own wickedness. I knew she was planning something. I didn't know what, but I was loving it!

We got to the bar, Riley's was an Irish pub, known for having the best beers on tap. As we entered the bar, we got many wondering eyes. Many wondering White guys staring at the Asian couple that just walked in. Eying my fiance.

Cindy was clinging onto me acting all shy, but unable to hide her smile, in her revealing shorts. Her ass hanging out, her nipples showing her excitement from all the attention.

"You're loving this aren't you?" I whispered to her.

"Yes!" She said with arousal in her voice. I pulled her in and kissed her on her forehead. We sat at an open spot at the bar.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I told her, smiling, giving her a loving kiss.

When I got back 5 minutes later, Cindy was at the bar sitting on a stool, her back arched and ass hanging off the back. And she wasn't alone. There were two big white guys with her, one on each side. On the right he had his hand on her ass roaming and squeezing. The other had his hand on her thigh caressing up and down.

They were there talking, Cindy smiling and awestruck by the two white guys on her side. I watch for a short moment. The man on her left must have said something funny as Cindy was laughing, feeling his muscular arms and body.

That was when I walked up to my fiance and her new friends. "Hey Cindy, making friends?" I said sitting next to all of them.

Cindy grabbed a beer she ordered for me and then proceeded to place her hand on their shoulders, "Yes they are! This is John," her eyes locked on his as her hand slid down his chest and to his crotch, "and this is Will" giving him the same treatment. I could see her small hand smoothing out the big outline of their fat throbbing cocks in their jeans.

"Save my spot baby, I have to go to the bathroom." She said tugging both the guys zippers down and pulling them up with her. I watched as she walked away as sexy as ever and glowing.

"Nice to meet you dude!" The two guys had left with her, leaving me alone.

I could only imagine what she was doing. I had an idea. Well actually I pretty much knew, but I really wanted to see. I knew they were fucking her in the bathroom, but how?

Was John fucking her from behind, pushing her mouth into Will's big white cock?

Was she sandwiched in between both of them, Hips wrapped around Will as he penetrates her tight wet pussy and the other pumping up her asshole? Was she on her knees gagging on both their cock? Both at once or taking turns one at a time?

All these thoughts went through my head and more as I sipped my drink and stared blankly at the TV. My cock was hard as a rock. My heart was racing. My mouth watery. I couldn't help it, I reached down and gave my dick and quick rub hoping no one noticed and casually went back to sipping my beer and watching the baseball game.

About 30 minutes later, Cindy, John, and Will came out together. She gave each of them a kiss and came walking back to me. There was a skip in her strides. She was glowing with a sweet innocent smile on her face.

All the guys in the bar had their eyes locked on my fiance with lust, knowing exactly what just happened. She kissed me on the lips and we enjoyed some time together.

"On the house!" The bartender said hand her a pour of their house ale. He was a big White man, not fat, more like a bodyguard physique.

"Thank you!" she said flashing him a welcoming smile.

Moments later the bartender and Cindy left. This time I followed them, and there was a 4Runner in the lot, bouncing intensely up and down. It was Cindy! I knew.

I can hear her moans and cries for him to fuck her harder! I can hear his muscular body slapping against Cindy's ass, as well as some ass slaps.

I watched the 4Runner rock for about 5 minutes before leaving back inside the bar, leaving Cindy another alone together.

About 30 minutes later Cindy came back inside and joined me, again she kissed me on the lips and we spent some time together before leaving back to her parents house.

We got back to the house and the yelling had calmed down. There was some commotion coming from the living room. Cindy had a wicked smile across her face, and we went to check out what was going on.

Her dad was with another guy. A White man. A rather big White man. He built like a lineman on a football team. He looked to be around 40 years old with a faded buzz cut and and trimmed beard. Some grays could be seen in his beard, but he was husky and handsome.

"Richard!" Cindy said happily! Her dad and Richard were drinking a couple beers and watching the game.

My eyes grew wide looking at my fiance. She is so wicked. Is she going to do what I think she is going to do?

Mr. Zhu saw Cindy in her skimpy outfit she had gone out in. He was red hot in embarrassment and anger. If Richard was not there he would have blown his top off again. He was able to keep his cool. "Please go change Cindy." he said calmly.

Richard stared lustfully at her. I could see a big bulge growing in his pants. Richard was also able to keep his cool. "Hi Cindy! How have you been?" he said as cool as ever.

"I've been good," she smiles knowing full well she has indeed been bad in every sense of the word, "Better now!" she said winking directly at Richard.

I could hear a soft groan coming from Richard, also a discrete small thrust of his hip. I could tell he was crazy horny wanting to fuck Cindy right then and there. Again he restrained himself and replied formally, "that's good to hear!"

"Okay daddy! I am going to go change. Be right back!" Cindy said not losing eye contact with Richard. She had called Richard, 'Daddy' right in front of her father. Of course Mr. Zhu thought nothing of it.

Cindy went upstairs to go change. Of course Richard watched her cute little exposed butt sway as she went.

"Hi, I'm Cindy's fiance, Zhang" I introduced myself to Richard, hand out for a handshake.

"Richard. Nice to meet you." He said calmly and confidently, his big paws engulfing mine. Then he got serious, "Cindy is like a daughter to me. You better be treating her good."

This meeting was more intimidating than meeting Cindy's actual father. "Of course Sir!"

"Good!" then back to casual he laughed and patted my back, "have a beer!" he said, handing me a beer.

I chuckled, grabbed the beer and joined them in watching the game.

I was lost in my own thoughts of what the night will be. Several scenarios branching out from now to how the night will go. It was exhilarating!

"I want YOU to fuck Cindy! She is yours! You are a real man! And you ARE going to fuck her, aren't you? Tonight! You are going to stick your Big Fat WHITE DADDY COCK in my cute fiance! I know you are! This was all her scheming"

To be continued...

Cindy makes her way back down... WHAT IS SHE WEARING?!!

hardleo
hardleo
230 Followers