All Comments on 'My Fiancé Courtney Helps Ch. 02'

by athf20111

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
As if part one wasn't bad enough.

Stop, you're going to hurt someone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Somewhat believable?

Nope, not even close to believable anything remotely like this could ever happen. I agree, STOP NOW! Don't waste your time on this story line. I think you could be a really good author, BUT... You need to make the premise at least a remote possibility. The more you can convince the readers your plot COULD actually happen, the better the story (and the higher the score...).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great stuff!

Can't wait for Court getting to feel how a real man's cock feels in ger pussy!

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Worst than in part 1...

Worst than in part 1...No more comment needed...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

I wish the losers posting negative comments would just f**k off. Don't read it morons if you don't like it. Some of us are really enjoying the story, actually just don't come back to this site if you can't think of anything better to say. The writing is excellent and has a great story line.. move on morons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't buy and don't like the "we're trapped and have to do this" scenario....

....it's a premise you have to work to make believable....which you have not done.

They just "went with it", being totally hapless and completely helpless to find any sort of solution other than blowing the fat, ugly, big-dicked landlord. And of course within the next two weeks, she'll be fucking Mr. big-dick-fat bellied-arrogant-crude-slob landlord and loving it, blah, blah, blah.

Is there anything more trite than this storyline?

If you had done it some justice, maybe taken it somewhere different and lain the proper groundwork for the scenario in your take on it, I might feel differently. But, you blindly and (sorry, but you did) stupidly followed this now hackneyed and bankrupt storyline like it was a script. Within the last three months someone else submitted virtually the same story. I mean, honest to god, I struggle to find any substantial difference between your two offerings and the four or five similar submissions over the last year. What the hell?

TRY USING YOUR IMAGINATION. You're in control, take a lead position and take the story somewhere else. There is still time to redeem yourself.

PLEASE, PLEASE TAKE THE HIGH ROAD, DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
whoring is whoring, if you like it thats your choice

i would never touch her again, sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She is a true loving wife, but wait....

she isn't married. Is there a section for cheating friends?

Rw43Rw43over 8 years ago
Gotta agree with the critics a little bit

Okay, the positive first:

Obviously, it's fiction. Everyone knows a hot Courtney, so if we picture her as tanned, blond, unmarried but committed, sexually very active, and somewhat reluctant to perform with strangers, you have the most important elements of a good stroker.

Add a fiancée she still respects a little--hey, it's not his fault his degree is worthless!--and an unattractive but not mean well-hung sexual coercer, and the story only improves.

The biggest problems are the set-up and conclusion. Right now you are in prime stroke land, where only the action matters. But since you failed to set this story up, apparently neither character thought to discuss using her student loans, applying for public assistance, taking jewelry to the pawn shop, or anything else to pay the rent? We go straight to "I'll suck his dick!"

And where does the story go from here? Looks like Chris wants her to compare her two suck toys and find little James lacking. So far you've kept Courtney and James in love and feeling positive together, but it's only been 8 days. This next week Chris will use her mouth repeatedly, and the sex will somehow escalate in a justifiable way, so once Courtney starts outright cheating between 2-6 every day you will have to work at keeping James' self-respect up. And it's not as though restaurant income will get them far out of the whole, either. Even if they catch up on the rent, she might as well keep an open account with the landlord, because the month will surely come when they are short on rent again.

Good effort, plot not too original but some details are more stroke-worthy than in similar stories, and I will definitely read the next chapter to see if you found a way to keep the storyline positive. (I don't find humiliation or cheating to be positive, but I do with consensual sharing.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
short

too short,, longer chapters would be better

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good

some original stuff fantasy for sure but that's great, if you don't like it maybe you need some more imagination or just f off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So without a wife in sight why is this here?

Who pays rent weekly? Who doesn't have an I-phone that records the landlords actions and then absolutely owns his ass in Court? What man that has a good job doesn't have some savings for emergencies? What kind of spineless wimp lets his girlfriend give a blowjob to an animal? Horrible story. Even for fiction this was disgusting crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
part 3

need another episode, she needs to beg to take his big cock as she is a slut .cuckold clean up time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
keep going

Chapter 3 at least.

You've done a good job so far. 5*s for the effort.

Don't pay any attention to the little 1*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for this series. Curious to see how far Courtney will go. Let the haters hate. They don't have to read this if they aren't enjoying it by I am. Bring on chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a waste of my time

Another dumb women , who is she really helping out. I wonder what state he is in. It uselly takes months to evict a tenent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
where is the wife?

You haven't married her yet? Well shit, now erotic cplg. is part of LW too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

I really loved it! I can't wait for more! I'm interested in seeing how far it goes, since she clearly likes it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I TOTALLY LOVE THIS SERIES: IT IS VERY EROTIC & ROMANTIC TOO. COURTNEY IS A KEEPER.

Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆- (4.6/5.0 = 92% = A)

Hi athf20111:

Thanks for this series. My cup of tea!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This total Garbage was excreted by an incompetent 'writer' with NO writing skill in sight !

Steaming shit like this should come with permanent "1* " !!

Advise, go back to cleaning toilets ! No good at writing.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Anothet

Another stupid, I lost my job, so.my fiance has to blow the landlord for the rent. McDonalds is hiring and they don't make you a whore.

Imagination206Imagination2067 months ago

I loved it. For everyone who says this isn't plausible... I think it is. Young people, say 18-23 back in the 80's didn't have sex in their face like people do today. When my future wife was trying to get into the Big 6 accounting firms and one of the recruiters (M35ish) was smitten and flirty with her. I was like "Give the EY guy anything he wants for a job". She was shocked but there very likely was a big pay difference between a Big 6 company and regular corp accounting gig. Plus she had a 3.6 and that was just out of the range they liked to hire at. Additionally, there were lots of great candidates. Nothing ended up happening because she's not like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous