My Filthy Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
Cherie ventures out to a sex theatre.
2.1k words
4.13
1.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Cherie is a slut. She dresses like one, talks like one and certainly fucks like one. To be brutally honest, that's why I married her! She gets and gives me all the action I want, but on one condition. She gets her action from whoever and whenever she pleases.

I'm happy with the arrangement because I have a condition too. She has to tell me when and with whom. All the juicy detail! We both get off on it and have the most pleasurable sex life. I wouldn't have it any other way. Nothing arouses my senses more, than when she comes back to our farmhouse, with that strong smell of sex about her and regales her adventure.

'Coffee Darling? White?'

'Black! I've had plenty of cream! Lots of it!'

She had indeed. Id just seen her being pleasured in our front drive on our security camera's video. A strongly built black fella had fucked her on the bonnet of his open topped Porsche.

She stood proudly, semi naked in the doorway of the kitchen. Hands on hips, shoulders back, her blonde bunches slightly off whack. Rouge lipstick was smudged across her pretty mouth. Her familiar Kohl eyeliner streaked down her cheeks, like rain on a window. A dishevelled white crop top and clutch bag fell from her hand onto the flag stoned farmhouse floor, leaving her only in ripped skin tight yoga pants and white 6" heels. Cum was hanging from her chin like a drooling dog, the rest having dropped to her bare fake tits. She'd had a good time, my sweet Cherie.

I loaded the coffee machine, all the time looking at my wanton wife standing on the spot, allowing me to eyeball her.

'So, who was that you just serviced in the yard, like a nasty slut wife?' pulling some cups from the cup tree then offering her a tissue to wipe her heavy deposits away.

My eyes fell to her white yoga pants. The gusset was ripped open and thighs stained and I could see her puffed camel toe quite clearly. She looked like a well-used whore.

Releasing her bunches and shaking her hair down she dropped the tissue to the floor, refusing to clean up.

'Oh yes, he's been well serviced Sweetheart. I've drained that gorgeous horse cock twice now. How could I refuse. I even stole it out a girl's ass to get my first load of the evening!'

'Good girl!' I loved the detail and the words my slut wife used and kneaded my swelling cock, that hadn't lost its erect state since watching her lewd show just 10 minutes ago. It had been mostly for my benefit and reward. I knew her.

'Take a seat tell me more,' placing her black coffee on the oak table before her. 'Don't miss detail!' Them were our rules. We shared and indulged in her depravity.

She drew the back of her hand across her chin and shook the cum to the floor before wiping it on her tight yoga pants. 'Need some fresh soon!' she encouraged, like cum was on tap for her. I pulled out my cock and stroked it before her.

'I took the Taxi to Memet's night club as you know. Driver ogled me all the way as usual. I'll fuck him one day; poor chap must have been straining in his pants.'

'You're such a tease! Spit on this, slut!'

Cherie obliged and dribbled some saliva on my helmet as I stroked my cock to her story.

'Place was buzzing. There was a lot of competition for me, younger too, but I'm too experienced to be left hanging by closing time. Music was thumping, which is great, 'cos you must lean in real close to a man's ear to be heard and I can press into him, thigh, chest and lips. Pick a dark area and you can rub into them too and they can return the favour! Even feel their size if you really fancy them, see how they're hanging.'

'Love it, a slut like you dressed the way you are soon gets studs attention. Go on!'

'There were two dudes stood leching, and an attractive girl. Marcus was one of them, my AFF date you saw pumping his muck in me out there. The attractive girl with them, dark haired American chick called Kim, from Arizona or Texas, somewhere hot anyway. Nice ass. Her name was on her choker but it read 'KIM -- SLUT!' Respect, I like women that advertise like that, whether it's their choice or not. It's a trait that I find fucking attractive.'

Cherie was having my cock rampant.

'Me too! Tongue out now!'

Obediently, Cherie did as I demanded and I fucked her mouth for a good ten seconds, her tongue gliding across my balls with each thrust before I withdrew, leaving her gasping for breath and more attention.

'What's keeping you, I'm not shooting into your pretty mouth until you've finished your nasty story!'

'Bastard...gasp ...huh ... She was with her husband Chris, but to be honest, looked like he was trying to palm her off, get his hot wife fucked. Like he was training her. Dressed like that, she was going to get her appetite satiated. He looked me up and down like he'd rather fuck me, but walked to the bar to get some more drinks. He was cool, fuckable.'

'Liking his style dear. In fact, liking both their styles!' smoothing her saliva over my raging hard on.

Cherie moved a hand into her yoga pants and started to rub her clit and continued...

'Anyways, Marcus is one of the group. He suggested we met there; 1st intro so to speak. Guess the group knew each other.'

Cherie spits on her fingers and continues her cunt playing, all the while looking at my meat which is now throbbing to explode in her skilled hand.

'I feel a big strong hand on my ass. It's Marcus's. I move in close to him. That was all the encouragement I needed. I also see his other hand on Kim's ass, right up her skirt, scrumping her above her suspender tops. Us girls look at each other and wink. I put my hand inside his joggers and stroke his cock while Kim gets locked in a deep French kiss whilst her husband's at the bar. I'm pretty sure she's a finger up his butthole for good measure, just in case he wasn't getting the message. Kind of 'while the cats away, the mice will play!' I lean in real close and tell him to take Kim to a quiet booth in the corner, she's gagging for his cock, I'll join in a few minutes...'

'Jesus Cherie, you know how to turn up the volume.' I bend over and stick my mouth into her recently fucked mouth and her hand goes to my cock, tugging it gently.

'Oh, I turn up the volume full Baby.'

Looking deeply into my eyes, she slowly continues her story, using emphasis on the words she knows will only have me blasting spunk to full effect.

'The bar's busy, the music's thumping. Loads of scantily dressed sluts eager to FUCK. It's that kind of club, my kind of playground. Kim's husband Chris is still waiting to be served, been there about 15 minutes, enough time has been allowed for Kim and Marcus to get down and really DIRTY in the booth, my time to join them.'

'Jesus Kari,' I can hardly stop myself, I plead 'Sounds different from your toilet fucks.'

Kari's eyes are wide open and she continues to describe the story, teasing me, waiting for when she can receive my spunking wad on her, but eeking it out.

'A few of the booths had already been taken with heavily petting couples! Mostly kissing, fumbling inside each others clothing. I saw one pretty young red head, hair cut in a bob wearing a skin tight and very short red rubber micro suspender dress, could only have been 19. Her legs were crossed whilst she was wanking off a man old enough to be her Grampy, the club owner, Memet. Mid-sixties, Turkish I believe. He gets the pick of the sluts and they get in free. She had gorgeous stocking clad legs. Her red nail varnished hand flew up and down his cut veiny shaft that was protruded out of his Saville row suit trousers as she whispered encouragement. She was very eager to please. It was rock hard and her dainty young fingers could hardly fold around it. Her eyes darting between his face and his cock, licking her lips, waiting for it to explode. I stopped and admired her young skills. Wanking off the owner was a good move and looking at her young tight body, I felt kind of envious

'Cum for me Mr Memet, shoot your nasty load for me,' I could hear her encourage. He's an arm over her shoulder holding a tumbler of whisky and a Churchill cigar in his large rough hand and the other rough hand, bedecked in expensive rings, outside her red rubber dress, mauling a tit. He looked so cool.'

'He probably does Cherie, gets a chance to mark his territory on the young bucks in there, first pick.'

'Full strokes 'Orospu,' he said, 'empty those 'taşaklar.' (Balls) He planted his tongue into the slut's open mouth as she upped her game. Her bracelet rattled as she tugged the randy goat's cock to completion. She couldn't see her reward as he blasted out strings of spunk into the air and onto his trousers from her dainty fingers, but she could feel him pulsing. She responded with a hand behind his head encouraging his tongue deeper and deeper into her mouth as she squeezed the last drops of cum from his pulsing cock.

'Lucky bastard!' I encouraged, 'Old guys got to come too.'

'Of course. Especially when you're the boss. The nice touch was when he grabbed her short hair, pulled her off his mouth and pushed her head into his lap, looking at his audience and saying 'Now you clean up Mr Memet's mess, filthy young Whore!'

'Mr Memet has class Honey.'

'I would have helped Baby, but I wanted to find Kim and Marcus. The young girl feverishly lapped up his juices, eager that wasn't going to be her only pleasure of the evening. In the booth next door, Kim's sat on Marcus's lap, her short kilt skirt at her waist, her skimpy thong pulled to the side. She's facing the entrance of the booth, her back to him. almost as if she wants the club to witness what a truly NASTY HOTWIFE SLUT she really is, or wanting her husband to witness it, shame him perhaps. Marcus's joggers are at his ankles and his fabulously hung BBC is buried deep in her arse, her bald naked cunt dribbling on to it., as she bounces up and down, her finger frigging her clit. I can see a butt plug on the seat beside them. Dirty girl came well prepared.

He's mauling her tits beneath her satin blouse, telling her what a FILTHY SLUT she is, and her face is written in pleasure, gasping in ecstasy, biting her lips as if to stifle some of the sound, all the time Marcus is digging deep into Kim's NASTY asshole.

I bend over, ask Marcus if he's enjoying the dirty slut wife to which he only nods, enjoying the moment, then French kiss him, his big tongue slipping in and out of my mouth. Kim's not complaining, in fact I think she was revelling in it. I feel her shuddering and shaking.

'Oh Cherie, finish soon, I want to shoot my load...' I plead.

'Kim's been trained well. She raises her HOT ASS and pulls my head off his mouth towards Marcus's pulsing cock and jerks him to completion. I can hear Marcus grunting as rope after rope of spunk shoots across my face for everyone to witness. The young girl who wanked off Memet is watching, learning, possibly yearning. She's Memet's spunk around her mouth too and a wad of twenty pounds notes stuffed into neck of her rubber dress. The feeling of Kim wanking him off across my face is so horny, so fucking horny. Chris her husband is snapping pics from his mobile that he'll send me later.'

Cherie is now looking into my eyes, her hand pumping me hard, her tongue tracing her top lip.

'Is that dirty enough for you Baby, huh, you goin' to shoot a BIG load on your nasty slut wife...'

'FUCK YEAH...'