My First

Story Info
I become a man.
1k words
3.88
7.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first job in life was a paperboy. One day after graduating from high school, while delivering newspapers, one of my customers, a woman in her late forties named Carolyn invited me in for a cold drink. Since it was a very hot day and she looked really good I readily accepted her invitation.

Sitting down at the table I noticed she was wearing a white blouse and a short black skirt. It was obvious to me that she wasn't wearing a bra. As we both sat at the table her skirt moved to mid-thigh, exposing her long legs and well-manicured feet which turned me on. I had a hell of a foot fetish.

My cock hardened right up, and it wasn't long before she noticed the bulge in my shorts when she glanced at my crotch. "You must like what you see," she chuckled. She immediately pushed her chair back and got down on her knees between my legs. My cock really blossomed then as I looked at the top of her head as her face moved closer to my crotch.

She began kissing and nibbling the bulge my shorts. "Ummm yummy," she murmured, her tongue working feverishly.

Since it had nowhere my cock was becoming very painful. Finally, she pulled down my zipper exposing my whitey tighties and continued her kissing and nipping; her tongue trying to snake into the seam. She was creating a large area of saliva where her sensuous tongue licked.

After a minute or two of kissing, nibbling, and licking she unbuckled my shorts, and pulled them down to my ankles. She reached in and pulled out my hard seven inch fat cock. Her mouth immediately devoured it.

The sensations of her lips, her soft inner mouth, and her tongue were too much for me to handle and I shot my young boy load of sperm down her throat in mere seconds. I had never felt anything like that before. Moaning and swallowing, she would not let loose of my cock until she drained every last bit of semen I had ejaculated.

After my cock went flaccid Carolyn got up from her knees and tugged me off the chair. Taking me by my hand she dragged me into her bedroom.

Her bed was a queen with the covers pulled back. I began to wonder if she had already been with someone before me. I sure as hell didn't want to lie in a wet spot.

She pushed me backwards onto the bed and moved up on top of me. She pulled up her skirt and straddled my face. I had been wondering if she went commando but I found out very quickly that she did.

"Stick your fat tongue up me," she cooed, as she pushed her hairy wet pussy against my mouth. The smell was strange. I had always fantasized about eating a woman's pussy but never realized what the smell would be like. She started gyrating against my face. At times I had to fight from gagging as her genitals strained against my mouth and nose. I tried moving my tongue up and down her slit, feeling for that thing I had heard about. I think it was called a clit. But when she didn't feel my tongue moving up inside of her, she lashed out, "C'mon you, I gave you a nice blow job. The least you can do is eat me." So I moved my tongue downwards until I felt her opening and pushed it into her as far as I could. "She moaned, "That's it baby that's it" as my tongue licked along the softness of her vaginal canal.

The closer to orgasm she got the harder she pressed herself against his face. At times I could hardly breathe. Suddenly I heard her giggle and scream in delight as she finally achieved orgasm, filling my mouth and face with a sticky smelly wetness. She continued to rock back and forth for a couple of minutes.

"Now you know how to please a woman," she laughed as she moved off me.

It was then that Carolyn became my first fuck. I slid off the bed, turned, and pulled her to the edge of the bed, her luscious legs dangling over the side.

I immediately moved between her legs. With my cock fully erect again and her cunt wet and ready I pushed myself against her crotch and slid easily into her. "Damn you are so big," she moaned, as my cock slid fully into her. "Am I pleasing you now Carolyn?" I breathed as I began to fuck her. "Yes you are honey," she replied.

After a couple of minutes I came, feeling myself shooting deep into her cervix. I had never felt anything like it.

After a short rest I began to examine her body closely. I helped her turn over onto her side so I could study the shape of her ass. I began to massage her rectum gently as I kissed the back of her neck. I heard her moan. I began massaging her pussy, slipping a finger in to get some lubrication. Then I worked on her tight rectum. After a while I was able to insert two fingers in her ass and work it so that I would be able to stick my cock into her.

When my cock came back to life, it was hard and strong as a young boy's cock should be.

I pushed her onto her stomach, spread her ass cheeks and penetrated her rectum. Once the fat head of my cock pushed its way in, the shaft slid the rest of the way in. This time it took a nice long time for me to reach my nut. All the while she would moan and whisper "easy honey, easy."

"Fuck this feels so good, so tight," I thought to myself as I enjoyed the tightness of her ass.

After five minutes or so I finally filled her rectum with what little semen I had left.

We both lay there awhile fully satisfied. I was now a man.

When I got up and redressed to leave she made me promise to deliver her newspaper personally from that day forward.