Birthday Boy

Story Info
An adolescent boy receives a most unusual birthday gift.
1.6k words
3.92
23.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howag
Howag
16 Followers

A comely woman in her early thirties is hired by the parents of an adolescent boy to serve at his birthday party. After the party, when the guests leave the woman continues to linger. Finally spotting the boy alone, she congratulates him on turning eighteen, then surprises him when she asks to see his room.

The boy, Eric, is puzzled by the woman's request but nevertheless leads her upstairs, down a hallway, gesturing to her at the doorway. The woman grazes the boy as she steps inside. Suddenly, the boy wishes he had an opportunity to straighten up his room.

Once the two were situated, the woman looks around, then turns to Eric. "Your mom and dad thought this would be a good opportunity for you to have a lesson in the female anatomy."

The boy is totally unprepared for the woman's remark. "Huh!"

"They feel you're now old enough to see how a grown woman is put together... so you'll be prepared when the time comes." She hesitates, raising her eyebrows, her lips forming the tiniest grin. "If you like, I can to show you."

The boy cannot fathom what he is hearing. Finally, he blurts out, "Yeah. I... guess so. May I know your name?"

"I thought you would," the woman says. "My name is Veronica." She turns, padding over to the doorway, shutting the door, unceremoniously applying the lock. "You must understand," she tells him, "this is just between the two of us. This will take some time, so It's important that we not be disturbed."

The boy appears puzzled. "I still don't know what you want me to do."

"It's easy," she says. "Just sit on the side of your bed... and watch me."

Eric nods obediently, then takes a seat. The woman stands not far from him. "Would you like to watch me undress?"

Eric nods eagerly, his mouth agape.

"Okay, good," the woman says. She reaches to one side, unzips her black uniform, and with a choreography practiced many times steps out of it, casting it on the foot of the boy's bed, exposing her slender figure. "Well, what do you think?" she says, gesturing.

"Nice," Eric replies nervously. "Real nice."

"Shall we continue?"

"Yes. Please!"

The woman reaches behind, issuing a pout as she undoes the catch to her bra, shrugging it off her shoulders and down her arms, placing it on the bed to keep her uniform company. "Do you like them? You don't think they're too small, do you?"

"Oh, no! The boy replies. "They're beautiful."

"I'm so glad you like them," the woman says. "Now, I'm sure you'd like to see the rest of me." She sits down next to the boy, spreads her legs, then tugs the crotch of her panties to one side. "Do you still like what you see?"

By now, Eric is beside himself, not knowing what to say. Finally, "Oh yes."

"Good. Would you like to touch it?" Without waiting for the boy to respond, the woman adds, "Here, give me your hand."

Eric reaches out to her. She takes his hand by the wrist, places his fingers over her vulva. For the first time Eric feels the bristle of a woman's hairiness.

"Rub me there," the woman instructs, "in little circles." Instantly, the boy begins to do as he is told.

"Oooo, Eric" she moans. "That feels so good. Keep doing it. Not so hard. Be gentle. That's it. Now, slip two fingers inside me."

Eric continues to obey, despite the fact he feels as though he will explode any second. Soon his fingertips discover her secret wetness.

The woman grabs Eric's hand by his wrist again, presses it against his face. "Now smell them," she tells him. "Go on."

Once again, the boy does as he is instructed.

"Do you like it?" the woman says after a few seconds.

Eric is too dumbfounded to do anything but nod, his fingertips still at his nostrils.

"Now you know," she says, "the real me. A lot of boys have a problem with that. I hope you're not one of them."

"No," Eric blurts bravely. "Not at all."

Suddenly, the woman raises her hand to her mouth. "Oh my, it looks like you're getting a little uncomfortable down there. I think it would be best for you to take your pants off."

The boy, by now a slave to the woman, jumps up. He reaches for his waist, fumbling to undo his belt. He tugs down on the waistband of his pants, stepping out of them.

The woman inspects his crotch. "So, I was right." She does not wait for the boy to respond. She already knows what his answer will be. "You still look uncomfortable," she goes on. "I think you should drop your undershorts, too."

Eric, still in shock, hesitates. "But..."

"Don't even think about it," she says, beginning to sound more assertive. "Just do it."

Eric takes a deep breath, hooks his thumbs around the elastic waistband, and tugs down. His penis springs out angrily, semi-erect.

"There. Now isn't that better?"

Eric has no reply.

"Now it's my turn," the woman says, her tone demanding.

"Your turn?" Eric replies, beginning to show signs of anxiety, struggling to resist the reflexive response to cover himself up. "What do you mean?"

The woman looks the boy straight in the eye. "I want you to exercise your sexual function for me."

"You want me to masturbate!?" he exclaims, his voice raised an octave. "You're kidding, right?"

The woman looks squarely at the boy. "Masturbate is such an ugly word, don't you think? I prefer to call it, exercising your sexual function. Yes, I'm serious," she continues. "I want to watch you exercise your sexual function."

"Jerk off!? With you watching? I... I don't think I can even... "

Her lips pout. "I'll never understand why boys your age are such wusses about doing it in front of a woman. Don't you want to at least give it a try? We're already both naked," she reminds him. "Don't think about the act, itself. Just sit back down on your bed, take your penis in whichever hand you prefer, and begin to stroke it."

The woman takes a seat on a chair facing the boy's bed. Without ado, she lifts her buttocks and slips her pink panties down to just above her knees. Eric gasps. He thinks he can see a tiny, faded reddish brown stain on the crotch. Her pubic mound, deliciously dark and hairy, is now clearly visible to him.

"Don't look down at your penis," she tells him. "You've seen it a hundred times before. I want you to look at me. Don't take your eyes off me, do you understand?"

Eric takes his penis in his left hand and begins to stroke. At first his actions seem mechanical. Eventually, though, his feeling of humiliation is trumped by the intense need to relieve the pressure that has built up inside him. He continues to arouse himself while glimpsing the woman. He feels her gaze on him. His penis grows firm and strong.

No longer does the boy experience further humiliation. That sensation has long passed, replaced by the intense need to experience what it feels like to get off with a woman watching. When he can stand it no longer, he speeds up his self-stimulation, suddenly crying out, "Veronica... Veronica... Veronicaaaaa." Accompanied by the pleasure-pain of ejaculation, strings of his semen arc powerfully from the tip of his penis to the floor below. Finally, he falls backward onto his bed.

The woman waits a respectable period of time for the boy to recover. "I want you to know," she says finally, "I really enjoyed watching you jerk off... er, exercise your sexual function, knowing it was me you were thinking about. A lady loves to be worshiped that way. And the expression on your face as you were about to cum... priceless.

"Well," she adds, "I hope you've learned something today about how a woman is put together."

"Yes. I did." Eric replies, still hard. "Thanks for showing me." His reply sounds trite, but it is in fact how he feels.

"Here." The woman reaches out, offering the boy her worn panties.

"Aren't you going to put them back on?"

"I'd like for you to keep them," she says with genuine sincerity, "as a reminder. Oh, and remember to clean that up," she adds, pointing toward the floor, "before it dries." She stands up, finishes dressing, then pads over to the door. Suddenly, she turns back, offering the boy a wink. Then she opens the door and disappears into the hallway.

That night, just before turning in Eric reaches into the drawer of his nightstand, withdraws the woman's panties. Their delicate, sweet musky scent--her scent--instantly awakens his penis, seducing him into the need to jerk off again. Erect penis in hand, he closes his eyes, conjures up an image, not of the woman's nakedness but rather her face.

It is not even another two minutes before he cries out, the waves of his ejaculation intense, His relief is satisfying, but not to the same degree as it was several hours earlier, with Veronica sitting not four feet from him, wearing only her naked flesh.

Once recovered, Eric returns the woman's panties to the nightstand drawer, praying her scent will linger for a long time before it will inevitably, sadly, fade.

The following morning, at breakfast the boy's mom asks, "Well, Eric, did you enjoy the party?"

To which Eric replies, "Oh, yes, Mom." But it's not the party he is thinking of.

Howag
Howag
16 Followers