My First & only Black Girl

Story Info
1st's can sometimes be both happy & sad.
2.8k words
4.42
10.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
448 Followers

I had asked Norma to our high school prom, but she being black and myself white, she turned me down going with a black guy from our football team. I was that quiet shy guy and she was more a super smart studious type, but even though we were different we became quick friends. She did to her credit turn me down very gently, almost making me feel like doing so made her sad. I never did go to our prom since there really wasn't anyone else I felt a connection to back then.

Fast forward 1 year, 1977 both of us now 19, I was in school studying electrical engineering one day walking into a coffee shop and who is behind the counter but Norma. As I waited in line I saw the same bubbly smart girl I knew, a big smile and voice that made you happy just to hear her speak. She had gained a few pounds I saw, but for her that was a good thing. She was about 5' 7" and I would guess now about 110lbs, still had small but perky breasts but her ass was now filled out & nicely rounded.

As I finally reached the counter she looked up, smiled and said, "Bob oh my god how are you? Um what can I get you"

"Hi Norma I'll have a coffee with cream & 1 sugar, I'm fine going to school a few miles from here & you?" I said.

"I'm doing ok, I had to leave school when dad got sick and hope to go back maybe next year," she said.

"I'm sorry to hear about your dad, is he ok now?" I asked.

"No he passed away and I've been helping out my mom, you know my brothers god forbid if they helped," she said.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know if I did I would have tried to get ahold of you," I said.

"I'm sure you would have," she said handing me my coffee. "I can't talk anymore, I'm off at 4:30 if you want to catch up."

Looking at my watch it was 3:00 and I said, "I would love that, where do you want to meet? Do you have a car or did you take the bus into the city?"

"I took the bus, could you pick me up?" she asked.

"Sure, I'll be out front by 4:30," I said.

4:25 I was parked out front waiting, at 4:35 Norma walked out this time without her apron on. I could see her breasts were maybe even perkier than I remember as I noticed her pointy braless nipples protruding through the material.

Getting out I opened the passenger door and as she sat down she said, "Still the gentleman I see."

"I always have been, especially to you," I said closing the door.

Getting into the drivers seat I asked, "where would you like to go?"

"There's a park off Elm why don't we go there and talk," she said.

Reaching the park we sat and talked about old times in high school and our times in school after parting ways. Norma told me she was doing so well in school having to leave before 1st semester was over. I could see she was very sad about this and reached over to give her a that's ok everything will be ok hug.

As I held her she said, "you know one thing I've regretted for a long time was not accepting your date to prom. I knew if my older brothers found out they might go after you, they believe a white boy & black girl should never date."

"I am sorry I never knew that but it's ok I understand," I said.

"So are you dating anyone now?" she asked.

"No, you know me I was never great at meeting new people so dating is kind of hard sometimes. I had a few guys from school try to fix me up, but nothing ever came of it. Are you with anyone?" I said.

"No I dated one guy but we broke up a while ago. I have an idea, would you like to go out sometime?" she asked.

"Yes I would but what about your brothers?" I asked.

"They got no say in what I do now, so you want to go out or what?" she asked.

"Yes just say when, you want to go right now?" I asked.

"No I can't, tomorrow is Friday why don't you pick me up at 6 we can go to dinner and then maybe a movie or something," she said.

"6 it is, your still live at your parents place?" I asked.

"Yes I'm still there, so it's a date, can you drop me off at the bus stop so I can go home?" she said as she leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"No why don't I drop you off, if that's ok," I said.

After dropping her off I went home and studied then went to bed. I had such a hard time falling asleep thinking of her, she was my first real crush and I was broken up when she turned me down, now my time was finally near. I had always dreamed what it would be like to make love to her, I had sex a couples of times in the past but her brown skin just turned me on so much, I know it was only going to be our first date but I still wanted her so bad.

I got thru the day somehow, after getting ready I pulled up to her house, she lived in a predominantly black neighborhood. Three large black men stood near my car one I knew was her older brother the other two I didn't know. As they started walking towards my car Norma came outside dressed in a short skirt and tank top her long dark legs glistening in the light and perky little breasts bouncing ever so slightly with each step.

"Yo Norma who is that?" he brother asked.

"Not that it's any of your business, but he's my friend!" she said.

Norma opened the door jumped in quickly and said, "let's go quick."

We went to a small Italian restaurant while we ate so many people stared at us, I know it was because we were different races. As we left while walking past one couple that kept whispering I said, "isn't she beautiful," as I pointed to Norma.

As I opened the car door she said, "I can't believe you did that."

"Well I just stated the truth, you are beautiful," I said.

Looking at my watch it was a little before 7 and I asked, "what movie do you want to see? The cinema's have a good choice we can go to one of the drive ins, your choice."

"Why don't we go to the drive in we can sit in the car and talk," she said.

We decided on Smoky & the Bandit, once at the drive in I parked in the back area away from the families, after buying snacks & drinks we returned to the car and sat waiting for the movie to start.

A few minutes into the movie Norma slid over next to me, I put my arm around her and she lay her face on my chest.

"Mmm so comfortable," she said.

"Yes it is," I said.

I don't know how far we were into the movie, since I wasn't quite paying attention, when she turned her head towards mine and said, "will you kiss me already."

My head turned to meet her lips, her big beautiful lips, and for the 1st time I felt them so soft against mine. Our mouths opened allowing our tongues to touch it felt like velvet as they met.

As we continued kissing I reached for her left tit cupping it thru her shirt, I could feel her chest perk up as her nipple pushed the material out. Gently as I massaged her nipple she raised her shirt exposing her flat black stomach and small chest consisting mostly of dark almost black areola with large protruding nipples.

"Oh shit those are the best looking boobs I have ever seen," I said.

"Glad you like them," she said as she arched her back when my lips kissed her nipple.

After 15 minutes or so sucking her nipples my cock was rock hard it was killing me as it jammed against my leg. Shifting my weight slightly I reached to try to inconspicuously adjust myself.

"You have a problem there?" she asked looking down at my hand pushing my cock aside.

"Well yea kind of, touching you is turning me on so much," I said.

"Here let me take care of that," she said reaching for my belt.

After undoing my belt she slid my pants and underwear down exposing my hard 6" cut cock. As her hand touched my foreskin it jumped away, then she circled her fingers and began jerking me off.

"Oh shit that feel so good," I said.

"I agree you feel so good in my hand, never felt a white boy's thing" she said.

"I'm glad you like it, now I know a black girls hand feels so good," I said.

"Let me know how this feels," she said taking my cock in her mouth her soft big lips sucking hard as she went up from the base to the tip.

"Fuck oh shit that feels so good," I said.

As she sucked my cock I continued playing with her tiny tits then began massaging her thigh just below her skirt moving my hand slightly higher with each circular motion until finally reaching her panties. As I touched her crotch I found the lacey material already moist from her juices. Pressing firmly on her panties I could feel her pussy hairs, almost spring like, pushing back against my hand, I could tell she was very hairy and unshaven there.

Norma moaned as I began massaging my palm against her panty covered pussy, then she began fucking my cock with her mouth even faster. As she hungrily serviced me, her legs slowly started to spread open, slowly I pulled her panties down with one hand while pulling her skirt up with the other. I could now see her mound covered with coarse black hair so much I couldn't see her pussy lips. Pushing the hair aside I now found her lips, dark black skin surrounding huge protruding pink lips, parting those lips I then started massaging her clit.

Pulling my cock from her mouth Norma said, "Oh shit that feels so good, would you like to kiss it?"

Looking around quickly I saw no car parked near us and said, "Let's climb in the back seat you can lie down while I eat your pussy."

Without pause she climbed over the seat and I followed, all I could think of was "thank god for my mom's 1973 Dodge Polaris with it's huge back seat."

Norma patted her hand on the back seat and said, "You lay down, I'll straddle over you so you can kiss me down there and I can suck you too."

Obeying her I lay down my hard cock pointing toward the roof, she took the top her pussy now over my face then took my cock back inside her warm mouth. Looking up I could see her tiny round ass, each time she went down on me her crack would part ever so slightly showing her anal opening. Wetting my finger I began circling her ass pushing it against her hole without putting it in then I started licking her pussy.

I found each time my finger pressed against her musk hole she sucked my cock even faster, if I stopped she slowed up, hmm I figured she might want me to push it inside. Slowly I pushed just the tip inside, it was very tight so I paused and then felt her muscles relax. Pushing harder my finger then slid completely inside now surrounded by her warm ass.

"Mmm," she moaned as her hips wriggled around pressing her pussy hard against my mouth.

"I guess you must like this?" I said, then putting my mouth to her pussy began flicking her clit with my tongue.

Norma was now pounding her mouth on my cock, sucking so hard that each time she pulled her head up it felt like she would tear my foreskin off. Her hips were gyrating against me as if she was trying to push my face deep inside her.

Suddenly her pussy tightened and her juices started flowing actually spurting out little loads of cum just like a guy. Over and over they hit my tongue then slid down my throat as I swallowed all of her tasty juices.

I could feel I was about to burst and said, "I'm gonna cum do you want to pull it out or cum in your mouth."

Without saying a word Norma buried her mouth hard against my groin, going faster sucking my cock even harder. Knowing she wanted me to cum in her mouth I couldn't hold back anymore, my first stream of cum shot hard right down her throat. After my final load hit, she slowly milked my cock making sure she had the last drop of cum in her mouth.

Spinning around we kissed for several minutes, I could feel my cock swelling against her leg. Reaching down Norma slowly stroked me, my cock grew harder now almost totally erect. Without speaking she sat up her pussy now hovering over my hard cock.

"Norma are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"Shh," was all she said putting her finger to my lips.

Pushing against my cock she allowed the tip to enter then starting to move up and down she let more slide in with each downward motion. Finally my cock now completely inside her, she began moving rhythmically and slowly up and down her head flailing back and forth with each movement.

Reaching down she now started rubbing her clit while fucking me, after a short time I could feel her pussy begin to tighten so hard around my cock then she started to cum. She paused her movements squeezing my cock hard as her cum shot four more times. When she finished her hips moving again with that rhythmic motion began fucking me again.

"Oh shit I'm gonna cum," I said as my body began to spasm.

Before I got all the words out I shot load after load of cum inside her, she bounced up and down on me even faster and I was fascinated watching those little tits bounce around.

When I was finished Norma lay down on my chest my cock still inside her saying, "I hope this makes up for me not going to the prom with you."

"You didn't have to make up for anything, but I'm glad you thought you needed to. You're wonderful you know in every way." I said.

"The movies almost over we should get dressed," she said.

"Yeah I guess your right, but man I would like to lay her with you like this forever you know," I said.

As the movie let out I drove her home, before getting there I asked her, "Norma do you think you want go out next week?"

"Bob I'm sorry, I do like you always have, but my family would kill me. I told them we were going to meet some people we graduated with, I didn't tell them we were going on a date. If I dated a white boy my mom would be broken hearted and my brothers would probably want to kill you. I'm so sorry but this has to be the one and only time we go out." she said teary eyed.

"Norma you know I'd never push you and I don't really know your family but I don't think it's fair to you or me. I know only one person in my family might have issue with me dating you but honesty I know the others would accept you with open arms. But I do understand, I don't want you to lose your family over me, I hope you have a happy life no matter what though." I said.

Pulling the car over well before reaching her house I asked, "do you mind if I kissed you goodbye?"

With tears beginning to well up she said, "no not at all."

We kissed for a while and I drove her home, as she opened the door she whispered, "I'm so sorry, you know I'll always love you," then she shut the door going into her house.

Well unfortunately for me that was the last time I saw her. I was going to go to the coffee shop where she worked, but thought that might be too hard on both her & myself and well the rest is history. But I will say this I always wondered what might have been if it wasn't such a black & white issue.

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
448 Followers