My First BBC

Story Info
BBC!!!
1.2k words
3.5
39k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first BBC

The day before my wedding, I turned 21 and only had 2 sex partners. My husband was my 2nd and my father was my 1st... For my wedding gift, my husband told me not to have sex for a month before the wedding because his gift was gonna be a surprise.

After we said our I do's he leans down and tells me that his gift was my 1st BBC, and he wanted my pussy to be extra tight for my 1st BBC.

I said no way; you know I have been talking to you about BBC and wanting to have sex with a black man. My husband says that he knows and has done a lot of searching for the perfect BBC to be my 1st.

He said that this is an older man in his early 50s and I was to drive to Atlanta by myself. This black man has asked to have my 21yr old pussy for 2 full days and nights.

My husband told me he has met this man a few times, to set everything up for me and agreed to the complete 48hr use of me. My husband also tells me I will absolutely love his BBC, and this might make me a BBC slut from now on.

I keep asking my husband how big was this BBC that his 21yr old tight white wife's pussy is going to be fucked by???

My husband didn't tell me anything about this black man except his name, and as my husband is closing the car door. Tell me I am not to use a condom because he wants his new wife to feel my 1st BBC naturally.

I asked my husband, was this black man gonna cum in me or on me? My husband kisses me and tells me that this black man and my husband have discussed where, what and how this black man will have his BBC Fucking me..... "Ok love you see you in 2 days my beautiful new young wife..."

I get to Atlanta and meet this black man. He says, Damn, such a beautiful young White girl. He then tells me to strip naked on the sidewalk where I stood. He needs to get a good look at me naked.

Before I could say anything, he puts a blindfold hood over my head and tells me I will be blindfolded the entire time I was there.

As I get naked, he asks me if I was a virgin, if I ever had BBC, and what was my other fantasy besides a BBC?

I can talk because the hood has a mouth hole. I told him I really enjoy watching GangBang videos so I guess being GangBanged.

He then tells me to follow his voice because his place is 11 blocks away. Wait, what I can't do that? I'm naked, blindfolded and I'm only 21yrs old.

He says, "How old?"

I tell him "I just turned 21 three days ago."

He then says "Holy Shit 21, you will be the youngest I've FUCKED."

"I'm really gonna enjoy giving you your 1st BBC. Well, if you want this BBC, we gotta walk to my place."

I tell him I absolutely want my 1st BBC so lead the way. As we are walking, I feel hands all over my body. Squeezing my 40DD Tits, pinching my nipples and trying to finger my extremely tight white pussy.

I know it was not the man I was there to meet. I was getting so horny I didn't care. Finally, he said we are here to come on in.

As soon as the door shuts, he asks if I wanted to wait awhile or take his BBC right now. My pussy flows down my legs when he asks me that.

I answered "Now I want that BBC now."

He bends me over a soft table and tells me to spread my legs as wide as I can because I have a really BIG BLACK DICK.

I tell you what, if you can take all of it to my balls, I will give you a big surprise. But if you can't take all this BBC, you get nothing.

Before I could ask how BIG was his BBC, I said you have a deal. With that, he puts lube all over my pussy, then starts filling my pussy up with lube.

I ask if I 'm gonna need that much lube. His answer scared me to death, "yes you need this lube because my BBC is 15inches long and 6" across.

As soon as he finished telling me he was pushing his BBC head inside my lil PUSSY, stretching me so much, I thought he was ripping ME.

He keeps his head there for a few minutes. When he felt my pussy loosen up some, he leans over to my ear and tells me to get ready because he is about to show me how BBC Fuck White whores.

With that said, he fucked me so hard and for so long, as he is getting ready to cum, he grunts telling me he can't let this lil' pussy go to waste, then starts to fill my unprotected white pussy with so much cum.

After I came down from a huge orgasm, I said "No please NO NO NO NO I'm not ON any birth control, and nobody has ever CUM inside my PUSSY..."

Then he tells me I took all of his BBC to his balls, so you just stay like you are and I will go get your surprise.

Sometime later he walks up behind me, slaps my ass and says, Damn, that was some fire pussy. Then leans down and ties my legs wide open to the table, then ties my hands to the table.

Still blindfolded says that my husband didn't tell him that my pussy was that good.

So, in return, this was never discussed in our agreement. You may tell him or not that will be up to you.

Did you like your 1st BBC, because your surprise is your 1st BBC GangBang with over 78 BIG BLACK DICKS, and they ALL have been instructed for each and everyone to cum in your unprotected whore ass and WHITE PUSSY?

I was FUCKED the entire 2 days by who knows how many BBC. He finally untied me and I asked for my phone.

I called my new husband. His BBC was so big that I can't walk yet, but when I am able to walk, I will be home.

Hang the phone up and ask for a bath. He helps me into the tub and leaves the bathroom.

As I soak in this strange black man's tub. I realized I was FUCKED by total strangers, and that I know love BBC.

I call him back in to help me and tell him to GangBang me again right now. And tell each guy that comes to bring 1 or 2 friends with them. Cum dump my big white pussy.

He said, "are you sure?''

"Yes, absolutely YES..."

I was FUCKED in my 2nd GangBang for almost 3 more days. I was told that over 300 BBC's had fucked me that time.

I get home and tell my husband all about my 1st BBC. How BIG his dick was, and that he did CUM in my pussy. But I didn't tell my husband about either GangBang I was in. But I told about my gangbang and all other happens to my first sex partner, my father and later my father too enjoyed my pussy.