My first BBC - sucking & rimming

Story Info
Sucking and rimming BBC.
1.1k words
4.61
9.4k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kramsky41
Kramsky41
12 Followers

Years ago, I realized I was bi. I love pussy but was always turned on by cocks. Especially big black cocks. While in college, there was an adult bookstore nearby that I would visit and look at dirty magazines. Eventually I went into the back and discovered private rooms where I could watch porn and jerk off. This was where I discovered gloryholes. I would watch everything - bi, straight, BBC, tranny, etc. I LOVED watching porn while I was getting my big, thick cock sucked dry by a stranger through the gloryhole. Once another kinky faggot entered my booth while I was getting sucked, knelt behind me and licked my asshole - I came so fucking good! I shot my load so many times in that place!

One day I was in there and a man stuck his cock through the hole. It was a big black piece of meat! I figured maybe it was time for me to return the favor since I'd been getting sucked there almost daily since I discovered the back room. So I started stroking his cock and it got bigger. He was talking really dirty and that turned me on! So I bent over and licked the head of his cock and liked the way his precum tasted. Then he said the magic words to me. He said "be a good faggot and suck my nigger cock, boy". Immediately, I dropped to my knees and started slurping & sucking his big black cockhead while simultaneously stroking his thick black cock and trying to get as much of that black dick in my mouth! It was then and there that I discovered that I loved being a discreet cocksucker. He was talking dirty to me (which really turned me on!) and feeding me his big, thick black fuck stick through this gloryhole and I LOVED it!.

After a short time, I knew he was going to cum and I was turned on. He was telling me that I was a good faggot boy for taking his cock and worshipping it. Told me to get ready to swallow. Then, he started cumming in my mouth and I loved it! Felt so good to get that load blasted into the back of my mouth (just like I had done to my girlfriends and men in the booth), but I didn't know what to do and spit it out. When I licked the head of his big black cock and tasted a big drop of his cum - I was hooked as a cocksucker! So I kept sucking his cock and milking him dry. I wanted every drop.

Sadly, he finally pulled his cock out of my mouth and thru the hole, but was telling me what I great blowjob I gave him and that he will be back tomorrow. Suddenly, it occurred to me that I just gave a man a blowjob and was confused. I liked it, but loved pussy and wanted to go home and fuck my gf. So, I waited about 5 minutes before I excited the booth. I figured the man would leave as soon as he shot his load, like I always did.

When I walked out of the booth, an older black man, about 45 and well dressed, walked up to me and gave me his business card. He said "if you ever want to suck this big nigger cock, call me". Then he walked away.

I went back to class at the university and thought about him. What I did. How much I enjoyed it. When I could do it again? I called my gf, she came over and we fucked. I was really paying attention to how she was sucking my cock and teasing me. Looking back, she would have been turned on if I told her what I did.

That night, I called him. He gave me his address. I went to his house and knocked on the door. He opened the door wearing a robe and asked if I was ready to be his white-boy faggot cocksucker. I said yes. He said "What? Answer me properly!" I replied "Yes, Sir" and he let me in. Asked if I was thirsty and I replied yes, expecting a beer or bottle of water. He said "I got more cum for you. Follow me". I did. We went into the tv room where he had porn on and he sat in a chair. Told me to get on my knees in front of him. Told me to take off my shirt and I did. Told me to open his robe and I did. Just stared at his black cock, not hard but firm. He reached out and put his hand on my head, gentle yet firm, and said to me "suck my nigger cock boy. Be a good faggot like you were earlier." I did! It was such a turn on hearing him tell me how much I was pleasing him. Talking dirty to me. Telling me that if I did a good job he would give me a reward. I thought that meant him cumming in my mouth. He stood up and told me to cup his balls and rub them good. I did and when I traced my finger over his anus (like my gf did to me) he really liked that! So he turned around, knelt into the chair, reached back and spread his ass-cheeks. Before he could tell me what to do, I was licking his anus and trying to fuck his hole with my tongue. He was moaning and telling me what a good faggot I was for sucking his cock and licking his butthole. His cock got so hard and he finally turned around, sat down and I just did what came to me naturally and started sucking and trying to deepthroat him. He was holding my white boy head in his hands and face fucking my mouth - I loved it!

That day was just the beginning of a two year friendship. That night I sucked him, rimmed his asshole repeatedly and he fucked me. I LOVED feeling his long and thick black cock in my asshole, especially when he told me to call him Daddy as he was cumming up my ass. Eventually, I got to meet his friends, male and female, and had lots of fun. I discovered that I enjoyed sucking cock or rimming ass while a woman was there encouraging me to do something sexy and kinky!

There is much more to this story. If you're interested, contact me.

Kramsky41
Kramsky41
12 Followers