My First Big Black Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
A once straight man encounter with a REAL Big Black Cock.
4.1k words
4.64
26.9k
40

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, it's been a while since my first story here (see "My First Big Black Cock"). That story was how a straight guy gradually came to take his first "Black Cock". I'll recap the essentials here.

In that story I shared my journey of understanding that, yes, SIZE does matter.

After a long marriage with my then wife Cherie, which included our binging on porn, one night, she brought her best friend, Roxy over to our house. After drinking several glasses of wine, Cherie told Roxy about the dream she had where she was being taken by a horse with a huge cock. Roxy saw me watching and listening from my office. Then she shared with Cherie that she once had a black lover who was hung like a horse. Before she could share the story with Roxy she had to get high. They both shared a potent joint together. In the process, with me watching, she seduced my wife.

After that, when Cherie and I binged on porn, she had selected several interracial ones (this was back in the day when you had to go to an adult shop and rent VHS tapes). Unknown to me, she had also purchased a huge black cock. I watched as she orgasmed, again and again on the huge dildo, in a way she never had with me. Eventually, our marriage ended, and yep, I ended hooking up with Roxy.

When sex with Roxy fizzled, I started watching porn and jerking off. With it was interracial porn. Eventually, somehow and for some reason unknown to me, I started identifying with the girl getting torn up by the black cock; instead, of with the huge cock doing the pounding. This lead me to fantasying about my ass, being the pussy. I started dressing up in Roxy's clothes and "fucking" myself in order to get the sexy that I wasn't getting with Roxy. Unbeknownst to me, Roxy had been monitoring my browsing history and knew all about it.

This, eventually, lead to a wild fuck session with Roxy in which she told me she knew what I had been doing and that she had a "little" surprise for me. The surprise was a massive black strapon she had concealed in her sexy underwear. She proceeded to fuck the shit out of me before she dumped me. When she was finished, she told me that I'd be calling her for some more of her big black cock. And that's the end of this little recap, If you want all the yank-worthy details, you'll have to find and read my last story. But, now, the story continues....

After moving out from the house Roxy and I shared, I was on my own. I was embarrassed by what had happened, and I decided that I was NOT that guy who let Roxy fuck him. Weeks went by. My resolve held. Then, gradually, memories of that time with Roxy came floating back unbidden. I started dressing up again. I started pleasing myself while watching interracial porn. All the time I was pretending to get fucked by the well-hung black stud on the screen; but I couldn't keep Roxy and her huge black cock out of my mind. Eventually, I decided to call her, but for a friendly cup of coffee, nothing more.

She arrived in a nice summer dress and had never looked better. Slim, and exuding sexuality, like she always had. At first we chatted about hold times, then. So, you called me, I told you that you would. Yeah, but just for a coffee. Uh, huh, if that's what you need to tell yourself, but I know, first-hand, the hold that a long...thick....black....cock....has, she whispered to me huskily after leaning in so nobody else could hear. I glanced around to see if anyone had overheard, then I squirmed a bit. Still close, she continued: I know you've been thinking about it. The same thing happened to me. I would say, never again, but after some time -- about the same amount of time it took you to call me -- it'd find myself in bar on the black side of town. Then I'd be on my back, being stretched and split apart by a huge....black....cock. And that's just how it is-and now YOU'RE on the same hook! Then she leaned back in her chair.

No, I protested, that's not at all why I called you. Oh yeah? She chided, as she reached for my hand. We were sitting close enough to each other that she could take it to her lap. As soon as my hand landed, I felt it. It's hardness, it's length.....she had worn the huge black strap on to our coffee! I hadn't noticed it because her dress was loose, and the weight of it caused it to hang downward, between her legs. I sat transfixed as she leaned close in once more. Feel it? She moved her hand, and mine under it, up and down it's length. I swallowed-hard. Yes, you feel it. I did, and I felt my dick hardening. She kept moving my hand up and down, slowly, seductively, on her big black cock. She gave me time, she gave my body time, to react, to absorb it all. She was good, I had to give her that.

Now, I'm going to take my hand away, but if you want this....cock....my cock.....my big.....black....cock.....she said huskily, you'll keep you hand on me, you'll squeeze it so you can feel it's girth, you'll stroke it so you can feel its length....then she removed her hand. She sat back and lit up a cigarette. I remained motionless. She softly exhaled an expanding cloud of white smoke. I hadn't removed my hand. She held her smoke off to one side and leaned in again. Stroke it, go ahead, nobody's watching. You know you want to. I remained motionless, I just couldn't do it; but I also didn't remove my hand.

Really? Really? She reached down again, her hand over mind and started to stroke herself. Now, I'm going to stop, but you're not. She removed her hand. I kept stroking. There you go....Oh, yes, that feel soooooo good. She said, as she arched her tits forward and exhaled another could of smoke. It was then that I remembered that this particular dildo had an end that fitted inside of her, and that she could, literally, "feel" me as I stroked and moved her "cock". Oh, yes, that's it baby...keep it up....you're making me soooooo horny for you little white pussy. THAT took me by surprise! So I sat and stroked her. She smoked and moved subtly, to let me know that she was enjoying it.

Then, suddenly, her hand was in my lap, undoing my belt and pants, and freeing my dick. She leaned in again. Oh my, my big....black....cock....has your little clitty so very hard, doesn't it? I just sat there. Nod your head yes, she said, as she was nodding her head. Some other part of me, that was emerging, started nodding my head with her. See? See the power of my big....black.....cock? You don't want it; you don't want to be the slut that loves big....black....cock....but you are, aren't you? She started nodding. Nod your head with me, bitch.....I started nodding.....there you go.....that's right.....she said as she gave my dick a good squeze....now, I'm going to get up and walk out of here. But you know what I have in my "pants" for you. You know you want it, so you're going to pay the check, follow me to MY car, and get in. Then....you're going to suck my cock as we drive to back to my house,... where I'm going to fuck you....and fuck you.....and fuck you.......

She slowly put out her cigarette, stood up and walked out, swinging her hips, out the door, and off to her car. I wasn't thinking anymore. She had seduced me into being one of those white girls I had been seeing myself as when I watch all those interracial porn video. I got up. I paid, and I joined her in her car. There you are, baby. Now....pull up my dress....that's it....now.....take my big....black.....cock into your little white mouth -- as she placed her hand on the back of my head and lowered me down onto her. That's it...bitch...suck my big....black.....cock....oh no, baby...you gotta take more of it....she said as she pushed my head further down. It caught me by surprize and I gagged and pulled off. Oh, yeah...it's like that, isn't it-when you suck a big....black....cock. Well, bitch, you're GOING to suck it-and you're going to suck it RIGHT. She pushed my down again, down beyond my gag reflex this time; but again I gagged and had to pull off. She undid my pants, pulled out my dick, wet her hand with her tongue and started stroking me. She stopped for a moment, to light up another cigarette -- or so I thought....

She coughed a couple of times. Here you go, baby. She offered me the joint. I hadn't smoked since our last time together. I took in and inhaled deeply. I coughed, and coughed. Yeah, good shit, right? Give it a minute. I did, and soon that familiar "not here; but oh, in every moment here, feeling came over me. She wiggled the cock in front of me. Now, be a good bitch, and suck my cock-that right way. Again, her hand went to the back of my head and she pushed me down onto her-as she took another hit on the joint. I gagged, but just as I started to come up, she pushed me down again, hard. I felt her "cock" go past my reflex and down my throat. She held me there as I panicked; then she released me. I came off her leaving a trail of saliva. You'll have to do better....and you will....then she started the car and drove off.

In my mind, I was the tiny white girl, and she the big black man. I sucked her cock as she drove (without her asking, as I was high and if full "bitch" mode). The first few times, she pushed my head further than I could go, and I felt her long black cock shove its way even deeper into my throat. Each time I did, she would groan, and I know that the double ended didlo was doing its thing. By the time she had pulled up to "her" house, I was taking her all the way -- a good 10 inches! When we got inside. She had laid out some of her sexiest clothes for me on the couch. She helped me out of my clothes and I changed into them. Then she put two massive water-balloons in the bra, and did some makeup. We had lit another joint, and then were both smoking cigarettes. As we entered the bedroom, I saw the last thing I expected.

Laid out on the bed was another harness, with an even longer, and thicker, dildo attached to it. Me first, put it on-bitch. I stripped and did as I was told. She lay on the bed, hiked her dress up, and removed the smaller-end dildo from herself. She was dripping wet. Now, come here...I entered her and she winced. I pushed and she groaned. It's too big, stop for a sec. I backed off. Okay, now....I eased into her. Oh....fuck...she moaned. Yes, that's it -- uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh-as I pushed balls deep. Then I stared to ride her. Yes, Oh, God yes! Fuck me-I'm coming-ooooohhhhhhhh.....I'm.....cooooooommmiiiiiiiing! And she buck underneath me. But instead of stopping, I rode her harder; faster. Oh God........Oh God...........Ohhhhhhhhhhh-yeeeeeeeessssssss and she bucked again in a powerful orgasm. Then I stopped. You can fuck me like that anytime she said, in a far off, heavy-lidded haze.

She lay there for a moment with my huge black dildo buried deeply inside her. Then she eased off of me, got onto her knees, and schlupped the other end of her dildo inside of her. Now...bitch -- she said a bit unsteadily -- suck my big.....black.....cock. I took off my harness, and crawled on the bed to where she kneeled. As I deep throated her, she put both hands on the back of my head so I could come off of her (even as I gagged), and she started fucking me face: sliding the length of her cock deep down my throat each time. After a few strokes I pushed back-hard-and managed to come off of her; trailing a long line of spit that kept us connected for a moment.

Now that I know you can suck big....black....cock....she said huskily, as she laid on the bed, I have a little surprise, just for you....Greg....

I swung my head around around when I heard movement behind me. A very large, and very well-hung black man stepped into the room. Yeah, baby...he said. Cherie here want's to suck your dick. I was completely taken aback. I looked in shock at his enormous cock hanging down between his legs. Even flaccid, it was far bigger than Roxy's dildo. Seeing my hesitation, Roxy shakily got off the bed, swung my legs over, knelt down, and took my cock into her mouth. I moaned as Greg moved over to us. Roxy grabbed my hand and pulled me into a seated position, just in front of his enormous cock. I could smell it just in front of me; I felt its heat. Roxy came off of me and hefted it towards my mouth. Then, with her other hand, she pulled my head towards it.

I felt it touch my lips, but my mind was swirling: too much; too soon....come on Cherie....you've always wanted a big....black....HORSE....cock....She used, again, for me the name of my wife that she had seduced before I divorced her. I had always wanted to see Cherie fuck a big black cock-and now, in my mind, with that one name, I WAS my wife Cherie. God, Roxy was good at this shit. It took no time; but in my weed-high mind it took an eternity-I opened my mouth and Greg slid forward to enter it. Ohhhhh....there you go bitch....Cherie, huh? Okay, Cherie....suck my cock. And then, in my mind, I WAS Cherie-and all that I had ever fantasised about her. I slurped Greg's flaccid member into my mouth.....

I felt my water-balloon tits heavy on my chest as Greg grew harder in my mouth. It didn't take long before he had bulged out to over 11 inched long and a good 3 inches in diameter-and he was shoving all if it down my throat. He fucked my face, even as I gagged and had to come off of him, again and again. In those eternal moments that you get when you are high, I knew why Roxy had insisted on "training" me how to suck big black cock. Okay, baby, now you're REALLY going to know what it is to be OWNED by black cock, Roxy whispered huskily into my ear, as eased my off Greg's enormous erection and back onto the bed....

Greg came over to me and grabbed both of my stockinged legs by the ankles, pulling both them and my black high-heeled pumps upward and under each of his arms. Greg hesitated and looked at Roxy. I followed his gaze to see that Roxy had sparked up another joint. She held it to my lips. Here you go baby, this will help....I took a big drag. Give him a sec, she said, looking at Greg. He gave me a moment that seemed like an hour...and then I felt another cloud of high rise me up and into an even denser haze. As my eyelids grew heavy, I felt Roxy apply something cold and we to my ass....to my pussy.....Greg shuffled forwards....

I felt the hotness of him first, then the pressure as he pushed....It's okay Cherie....I'm right here with you....it's going to be okay...but you'll never be the same after this....then I saw her turn to Greg and nod. I felt the pressure of his cock against my "pussy" intensify...I felt myself widen.....and widen....and-ooooouuuuuch! Escaped my lips....it's okay baby....this is the way it goes....it'll hurt at first......remember?......

He pushed impossibly hard and the pain grew until I felt a wet schuck-and a hot, wide, presence was inside of me....I realized that his head had entered me. Ohhhhhh.....fuuuuuuck.......I arched my back upwards. Then I felt Roxy grab me. Ohhhh.....loooook....she cooed. Then her hand went to her mouth and she wet it. Let me rub your little clitty while Greg takes you baby....and she started rubbing the underside of my now flaccid dick-or, uh, clit.. Lightning bolts of pleasure shot from my "clit" to my "pussy", whose stretched pain turned into a perverse pleasure.....Okay, baby....she instructed Greg....

Then I felt the pressure increase as I widened and his thick, black shaft started to part me.....ohhhhhhhh.....Gooooooooood.......ohhhhhhhh.......fuck....... Yeah, right? Roxy breathed into my ear: it hurts, but feels sooooooo goooooood-doesn't it? Uuuuuuugggghhhh......I gasped as Geg pushed further into me, opening me up so much further than anything had before. Ohhhh.....yeah.....baby.....Roxy taunted....Greg's MUCH bigger than ANYTHING you've ever had before, isn't he? This is my present for you Cherie: you wanted a horse cock didn't you? Didn't you?!? Yes I moaned, as I imagined myself to be Cherie. Now....NOW....you're going to KNOW what a horse cock feels like....

I felt each inch of Greg, each inch an eternity in my smoke filled being....he pushed....he stretched....me....and then I heard him moan: Oh, damn, bitch, you are so fucking TIGHT! It was only then that I pictured him fucking me-and that I was giving him pleasure too....my consciousness, my fantasy, then expanded to include something that it had never included before: I was also giving pleasure TO the same big black cock that was entering me! This revelation changed everything as I was feeling the pleasure from being opened up grow to encompass Greg's pleasure as well. I was PLEASING HIM!

I opened more and more, he moaned; I moaned and gasped as he impaled me on his enormous telephone pole-like cock. Stroke by stroke he opened me up, tore me, penetrated me....until at last I felt the end of him: his heavy balls up against my ass. I was breathing heavily as Roxy turned my face towards her. See baby....see...? Then Greg withdrew a few inches, before easing back into me. Uuuuuggggghhhhhhh......ahhhhhhhhh.......yes baby....see.....? THAT'S a BIG......BLACK....COCK.....and its in YOUR pussy Cherie....THAT'S the HORSE cock you were dreaming of.....isn't it wonderful? And Greg withdrew further and then re-entered me...slowly....and then out-further....and then back in-a little less slowly, and a little more forcefully.....ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh-oooohhhhh fuuuuuuck! Yes, you're being fucked now Cherie....you're being fucked: by a big....black.....cock....do you like? Oooooohhhhh, ooooohhhhh-yeeeeessssss!

Then Greg picked up his pace, withdrawing more quickly, and then slamming into me. You won't need this anymore baby....and Roxy removed her hand.....Greg quickened and lengthened his thrusts. As he did, I felt him stimulating my g-spot, my prostrate, ever more intensely.....

Oh, daaamn, girl! Greg shouted as he picked up his pace. I could feel him grow even harder-larger; and more urgent. He was going to cum! I was going to make him cum! I started bucking against him: I started fucking him back....I felt the pleasure that was surging in me reach a new level as he screamed, oooooohhhhhhh fuuuuckkkkk! I felt warm wetness gushing deep within me as he held himself balls-deep inside of me and shot his hot ropes off cum into the deepest parts of me. At the same moment I felt myself explode: oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkk! I echoed Greg, and as I did Roxy engulfed me with her mouth, sucking my orgasm down her throat in big gulps as I bucked and heaved in time with Greg's orgasm.

I felt Roxy swallow every drop of me as Greg held himself deep inside of me clenching and shoving every drop of himself into me. Then it was over. Roxy withdrew, and Greg eased himself out of me. I felt a large emptiness where he had been, and I could feel myself open, gaping, in the wake of him. Ohhhh....my....Roxy said as she snaked her hand down between my legs and slid her fingers up over my "pussy". Here baby.....and I felt her hand against my lips and the hot, sticky wetness that smelt salty and pungent. I opened my mouth as she slid her fingers onto my tongue. Then I tasted the small puddle of Greg's cum that she had gifted me. I took it in and swallowed. Push baby....as she reached down again. I pushed, and she ferried another handful of cum into my mouth.

Okay, baby...she urged as she slid a hand under my back and sat me up. Greg was standing before me with his enormous black cock semi-flaccid. He stepped forward. Open up Cherie, Roxy prompted. I opened and Greg slid his hot cock into my mouth. I could taste a strange, dirtiness that, in the eternity I had to think about it, was the remnants of my own shit on him. A strong black man can cum more than once honey....now....suck him off-like a good little bitch.....

Then Greg grabbed the back of my head with both hands and slid himself into my mouth and then down my throat. I felt him grow hard again as he picked up his pace. I tried to breath, but gagged and had to come off of him-trailing a thick band of spit for the moment before he plunged into me, well past my gag reflex and back down my throat. He was able to get several thrusts until I had to pull off of him. Then, Roxy was on the floor on her knees, and taking his enourmous black balls into her mouth. Whenever I gagged and had to pull off of him, she gathered up my long strings of thickened saliva and jerked him off to let me inhale and slurp him back deep down my throat again....

12