All Comments on 'My First Big Black Cock Ch. 02'

by roxyblacksissy66

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TNsourdoughTNsourdoughover 1 year ago

Well done! Just had to masturbate by the time I got through reading it!

funtimesidahofuntimesidahoover 1 year ago

so fucking hot! make me wish I could find my own Mistress to fuck BBC with

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is great, very hot and I loved it - some very minor typos to tidy and its 100% perfect. How did I miss part one, have to go and read that one now....also hoping for more of this series to continue - please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story. Not sure about the big dildos and pegging, I much prefer the real thing. I had blown and been fuck by six older men before I got fucked by a black man. I was on a business trip in Chicago, met him in a bar and we went back to my hotel. His cock was too wide to suck or deep throat and my ass was nearly ripped open by him. He stretched me too the max before forcing it in, after a bit he slowly fucked me and then pounded me hard for maybe ten minutes before he came in me. His condom had torn and his cum leaked out of my sore white ass, so I been "bred" by a black stud. My ass hurt the next day and felt odd for a week, perhaps too much of a good thing.

subwmsubwmover 1 year ago

Very hot story. My wife helped me take my first BBC from one of her Bulls

roxyblacksissy66roxyblacksissy667 months agoAuthor

Hey guys. Just got "Dave" to begin to share his story. You won't believe it when you read it, but life is stranger than fiction, right?

Can't see any way of replying directly to a comment, but we got some good ones here.

Subwm:Wives having their hubbies take BBC actually isn't very common at all in my experience, and Roxy says the same. Although Roxy loves seducing the husband into doing it, as you well know :-)

Anonymous Hot story: Of course you prefer the real thing, but since Roxy is all woman, she has to start somewhere. It's all part of her seduction. Believe me, when you see her naked with that big dick between her legs, and you're drunk and high, it's plenty real. All part of the journey. And thanks for sharing your experience in your comments-pretty hot yourself! I love the feeling of a sore boy pussy, almost always heals by the next weekend and the remaining ache just makes me feel slutty and ready for more! <3

Anonymous This is great: Thanks. Sorry about the typos. Hope you enjoyed the rest of the story. Just too long a journey to share ALL the yummy details in one go!

Funtimesidaho: Yeah, BBC mistresses seem pretty rare. Most of them are cuckold wives. Even in the wild circles that Roxy swings in, she's the only one. But to be honest, I think she's more of a sexual predator than a true mistress. She just gets off seducing straight guys: first with her hot sexuality; then with the road to getting them their first real BBC; and, finally, to turning them into chicks with dicks and her BBC fuck buddies....

TNsourdough: Don't know if you're a chick or a dick, but glad you got off. If you're a guy, I hope you got in some anal play. Masturbation for me only comes with getting fucked with something as I rub my slitty into oblivion...

Damn, it's been a year huh. Aren't I the bitch for making you wait so long-he, he, he.....

awyldsideawyldside5 months ago

That was an awesome transition. I would love for that to happen to me! Except for all the divorces of course just a helpful wife.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Your story is so fucking good. have cum four times reading it, then I was finally able to finish it. Please please Greg fuck me next. Roxy sure is a sweet mistress and do fucking hot to treat her little bitch to her first Sissygasm. I would never to able to come back from such a hot fuck. To become a feminized sissy fag for now on. Oh what a dream

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous