My First Big Black Cock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh yeah.....that's it bitch....suck that big cock......ohhhhh fuuuuuckkkk....that's it....After a few rounds of this I he tensed and held me fast as I felt the length of him -- that was down my throat- spasm as he shot load after load of cum directly into my stomach. Then he eased out of me. I thought we were done; but then Roxy's mouth was on him and soon he was hard again. He pushed her back onto the bed and took her like and animal in quick long thrusts. She cried out and bucked in a trembling full-body orgasm and a moment later he tensed again, held himself deep within her, and filled her with his hot, sticky cum.

I had a chance to recover somewhat while they were fucking. Greg stood back for a moment. All three of us were glistening with small beads of sweat. He and Roxy where still heaving to recover their breath. But, in a moment that was actually about five minutes, he pushed me back onto the bed and entered me. I was sore; but still high and ready to be fucked-and he did just that. This time I had to rub my "clitty", but soon we both came-hard.

Wow......we're gonna have to this again, he said as he slid on his jeans and got dressed. Roxy had sat up, but I only managed to raise my head. Later bitches...and he stepped out of the room and was gone. Roxy lit up a cigarette and handed it to me; then lit another for herself. I could feel my pussy still gaping in the coolness of the room. Soooooo Cherie....how did you like your horse cock? In answer I just took another long drap off my cigarette. The short, red mini-skirt I had been wearing was still hiked up over my hips; I could feel the remnants of my hose clinged to my legs where Greg had ripped them open before fucking me. Yeah, Roxy said, as she took out another joint and lit it up. It's a bit like that....you thought you were in trouble thinking about MY big black cock-now you have a REAL.....big.....black....cock to think about. Good luck Cherie, she said, as she passed me the joint..

Now, no matter how much you'll want to deny it, you're a true black cock slut, like me. I'll be getting some bank once I sell this place, and I'm going to use some of it to get you some real tits all your own.......

12