My First Big Black Cock Ch. 04

Story Info
A straight man's BIG BLACK COCK journey continues.
5.9k words
4.73
10.3k
17

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RECAP-My First Big Black Cock (part 1)

Okay, it's been a while since my first story here (see "My First Big Black Cock"). That story was how a straight guy gradually came to take his first "Black Cock". I'll recap the essentials here.

In that story I shared my journey of understanding that, yes, SIZE does matter.

After a long marriage with my then wife Cherie, which included our binging on porn, one night, she brought her best friend, Roxy over to our house. After drinking several glasses of wine, Cherie told Roxy about the dream she had where she was being taken by a horse with a huge cock. Roxy saw me watching and listening from my office. Then she shared with Cherie that she once had a black lover who was hung like a horse. Before she could share the story with Roxy she had to get high. They both shared a potent joint together. In the process, with me watching, she seduced my wife.

After that, when Cherie and I binged on porn, she had selected several interracial ones (this was back in the day when you had to go to an adult shop and rent VHS tapes). Unknown to me, she had also purchased a huge black cock. I watched as she orgasmed, again and again on the huge dildo, in a way she never had with me.

Eventually, our marriage ended, and yep, I ended hooking up with Roxy.

When sex with Roxy fizzled, I started watching porn and jerking off. With it was interracial porn. Eventually, somehow and for some reason unknown to me, I started identifying with the girl getting torn up by the black cock; instead, of with the huge cock doing the pounding. This lead me to fantasying about my ass, being the pussy. I started dressing up in Roxy's clothes and "fucking" myself in order to get the sexy that I wasn't getting with Roxy. Unbeknownst to me, Roxy had been monitoring my browsing history and knew all about it.

This, eventually, lead to a wild fuck session with Roxy in which she told me she knew what I had been doing and that she had a "little" surprise for me. The surprise was a massive black strapon she had concealed in her sexy underwear. She proceeded to fuck the shit out of me before she dumped me. When she was finished, she told me that I'd be calling her for some more of her big black cock. And that's the end of this little recap, If you want all the yank-worthy details, you'll have to find and read my last story.

RECAP-My First Black Cock-part 2

After moving out of Roxy's place, I decided that I was NOT the guy who got fucked by her big black cock. I was determined not to call her; but, after resisting as long as I could, I did-but only for a cup of coffee.

Little did I know that she had worn her big black cock under her dress. Step by erotic step, she seduced me into touching it while we sat having coffee. Then stroking it under the table as she played with what she called my "little clitty". She sat back and smoked, until she told me to pay and follow her out to her car: she told me that she was going to take her back to her house and fuck me with her big black cock. Once in her car she lit up a joint and we got high. Before pulling she pulled my head onto her and I gave her head as she pushed me, gradually, ever further until her huge, black, double ended dildo was sliding down my throat balls deep. Only then did we go to her house.

When we walked into the bedroom, I saw another huge black strap on, in a harness, laying on her bed. She dressed me and put huge waterballons in a bra to give me tits. Then I fucked her to multiple orgasms. Just as I thought it was going to be my turn, I heard a sound behind me.

When I turned a monstrously hung black man, Greg, had stepped into the room. She explained that he was my little surprise; or present. As I gave him head and eventually took him all the way down my throat, I realized why she had "trained" me to take her big black dildo down my throat before driving off.

In front of Greg, Roxy called me Cherie-the name of my x-wife whom she had seduced. Cherie had dreamed of taking a horse cock, and Roxy told me, as Cherie, it was time to make that dream come true. In my high and horny state I became Cherie, and Greg fucked me with his impossibly large horse cock-taking my "cherry" as my first "real" black cock. Then he fucked Roxy; and then I sucked him off, swallowing rope after squirting rope of his thick, hot cum.

After Greg left, Roxy told me that now I was like her: a slut for big black cock. Finally, she said that my next step was to get some REAL tits of my own.

RECAP-My First Black Cock-part 3

When I woke up at Roxy's the next morning, my resolve returned, and I was determined to reclaim my identity as a straight, white male. I tried to cement this by hooking up with Heather. Everything went according to plan until we ran into Roxy at the mall and I left Heather alone with her while I went to do some shopping. That's when they decided we'd go on a double date that night.

Roxy showed up with a large black man (of course!), and afterwards we ended up back at Roxy's for drinks. Roxy produced a joint, and when Heather passed it on instead of taking a hit, Roxy ended up straddling her on the couch and doing a very sexy shot-gun (exhaling her smoke to Heather, who inhaled it), which ended in their lips touching. Then, when Derek stood to hand Heather the joint on our second pass, his crotch was at her eye level and Roxy slid an evil, knowing grin with me when we both caught Heather openly googling it.

Roxy started making out with Derek and Heather began to steal long looks at his package. Roxy then shared with Heather about how, when you're high, you're not really responsible for anything you do. As an example she replayed how she had straddled Heather and kissed her -- giving her another soft kiss. When she saw Heather eying her large nipples poking through her shirt, she exposed her huge rack and started making out with Heather. This caused Derek to start rubbing his crotch in appreciation and Roxy, still straddling Heather, turned to give her a look. That's when Roxy told Derek to just pull it out so Heather could have a look.

Roxy lead Heather over to Derek's couch where they mixed making out with stroking Derek's massive cock. This lead to Roxy coaxing Heather into jerking him while she went down on him.

And that's when Roxy began the process of outing my sissy side to Heather. Then, Roxy and Derek seduced Heather into sucking Derek's dick by his kissing her while Roxy played with her pussy. Derek started pushing her down onto to his cock, but then removed his hand from the back of her head at the halfway point, and he looked at me in triumph as Heather finished the journey all on her own.

When Heather couldn't deep throat him, Roxy shared that it just took practice. Then she explained to Heather the power a big black cock had over EVERYONE: men as well as women. To prove it she pulled me over to the floor in front of Derek and asked Heather if she wanted to see this power by asking me to suck Derek's dick. She actually had Heather ask me to do it! When I deep throated him, Heather understood that I had practice! This whole revelation really turned Heather on, and Roxy then explained my whole sissy side to her -- and Heather LOVED the idea of my girly side and wanted to see it.

We went to the other room and they both dressed me as a black cock slut. Then they dressed up in slutty outfits and we returned to Derek, but found him passed out on the couch, so we returned to the bedroom and Roxy proceeded to fuck us both with her huge, double ended dildo. Derek staggered into the room to catch us just in time to watch us all get off. He then joined us and proceeded to fuck us all. The night came to an end with Derek nonchalantly leaving in a cab and Roxy and Heather cleaning up the creampie he had left me with.

MY FIRST BLACK COCK-PART 4

I woke up before Heather the next morning after our cab ride home, showered, and started making breakfast. During my shower, I thought through the whole night before. Fucking Roxy-what a piece of work she was. First she leads me down the path of a black cock slut, then she does the same to my girlfriend -- and right before my eyes! I had to admit it, she seemed to have a gift for it. But I was straight. Wasn't I? I WANTED to be straight, but it just seemed that Roxy wasn't going to let me. And now Heather. Fuck, what was she going to end up thinking about the whole thing? I'm not gay. I don't want to be gay. I love pussy. I love Heather's pussy. She loves by cock. But what about last night? Now she's had her first black cock tryst. AND she seen me be a little black cock slut right along with her....

I gotta get things back on track here. Last night had to be a one time deal. I really liked this girl, and I didn't want what happened to ruin all that. I'm straight, and I want to be in a straight relationship with Heather. Fuck. I finished showering, checked in on Heather, who was still out of it, and started making breakfast.

A few minutes in, I heard Heather come behind me. Her arms snaked around my waist. As I felt her warm, bare tits on my back: Oh my God....last night.... Yeah.... Did we....? I didn't reply. She turned me around and kissed me.

As we started eating: So..... she offered. Yeah, look, last night wasn't me, I want you to know that, I jumped in, trying to get out of whatever last night might have done. Okay.... It's fucking Roxy....God, that bitch...she's obsessed and she wants everyone else to be obsessed with her. It's just not the life I want. It's just NOT who I am. We were all just drunk and high....and you do things...but it doesn't mean that's who you are...who you have to be... Okay.... Yeah, okay....

And that was it. Heather and I picked up where we left off. But the shit just kept popping up. Like we'd be watching a movie and some black guy would be in it, and the whole thing would play around the edges of my mind, and I'd wonder if it was for her too. Or, we'd be watching a sitcom and the whole thing about dick size would be brought up, and I'd wonder....and if she was wondering? It seemed that the whole thing was still alive and laying unresolved in the background. Then everything came to a head a few weeks later when we went out to dinner and our black waiter came to take our order. While I was ordering I caught Heather stealing glances at his bulging crotch. He seems like a nice guy, she said casually after he left. Yeah.

On the way home Heather asked if we could stop off and pick up a bottle. We don't drank at home, so I was a bit surprised. After more than a few drinks, she opened her purse and produced an unopened pack of cigarettes. I got these, I hope you don't mind. I don't know, I just felt like one. Nah, whatever, help yourself. She unwrapped the pack and lit up, then offered me one. No, I'm okay. I watched her take a big pull. I've always been turned on by women smoking. I guess it just makes them naughtier somehow.

I'm so horny...I wish we had some weed... Oh? Yeah...God...it just made me....it was really nice...I liked it. Can we get some? What? Can we get some weed? I'd really love that right now. I've never bought any. You've got to know someone. What about Roxy, could we get some from her? Uh... Could you try baby, pleeeease? Just shoot her a text. I promise you, I'll make sure you'll be glad you did, she cooed into my ear. Yeah, okay.

My phone dinged almost instantly. Is that her? Yeah....she's got some. Can you ask her to bring some by? I thumbed the question into my phone. My phone dinged. Yeah, she'll be about 15 minutes.

Okay, so here we are, drunk and waiting on Roxy to come by with some weed. My mind started going places of course, and I had to believe that Heather's was too. Was she there already? I mean the waiter, then the booze, and the cigarettes. Now we're wating weed. I felt my dick getting hard...a knock at the door.

Hey Rox. Hi Roxy! Heather shouted from the couch. Hey girl! Thanks soooo much for this Heather said. Oh, anytime baby...as she handed me the bag and I gave her the cash. Want to come in? Heather asked. Sorry, honey, other plans, maybe some other time? Heather was up and walking, a bit unsteadily to the door. Sure...I just really wanted that feeling again, you know? Ummmm, mmmmm, Roxy said, as Heather glanced at Roxy's large, aggressively perky tits. Roxy looked great, I have to say. Short black leather mini, knee high, high heeled black latex boots, sheer red top, and my favorite choker, her long hair down her back and a smoke in her hand.

Oh, I'm selling my place, got an offer in, I'm going to take it. Oh? I said. A while back Roxy had said that when she sold her place she would pay for breast implants for me, taking me much further down that road than I cared to go right now; but of course it's the first thing I thought of with the news of her selling. Yeah, maybe move over west. Oh, wow...Heather commented. Yeah, anyway, I'll let you two get at it. Have fun she said, and we watched her hips sway back to her car, which she had left running in the drive. The loud, pounding rap music came clear when she went around to the passenger side and opened the door. The driver window rolled down the window as they pulled onto the street and Roxy yelled, See you! Over a large black guy who was driving. He turned his head towards us, gave a curt nod and gunned the car down the road.

That was nice of her, Heather mused, as I shut the door. God, she looked great, didn't she? Yeah, not as good as you though, I winked at her. Heather watched with interest as I used the rolling papers Roxy had thought to put in the bag, and rolled a fatty for us. I sparked it up, coughed, and passed it to Heather, who took a healthy pull, coughed and took another sip of her drink. Glad we got this...the booze is almost gone baby. Oh yeah, here it comes...and she slumped back in her chair and took a dreamy pull off her smoke, loudly exhaling a large cloud of white smoke into the weed haze that had started. It's like I'm dreaming, but not, you know? Yeah. God, my pussy is soooo wet, get over here, and she patted the couch next to her. But I knelt on the floor instead, raised her skirt, and was surprised to see her bare pussy glistening back at me.

No panties? Has this been all night? She giggled, ummmm, mmmm. Well, aren't you naughty? Ummmmm, mmmmm, you have no idea.... Oh really? And I leaned into the musky wetness and slid my tongue from taint to clit. Ohhhhhhh....baby.....as her hands grabbed the back of my head. She came twice, then, God, Derek's cock was just so big, wasn't it? And there it was. I was already hard, but I felt precum wet me as her comment engorged me further. Are all black guys like that? I mean...so ....huge...? And how did he stay so hard, even after he came? I mean you....well...guys usually are done after that, aren't they? I had come up onto the couch to sit beside her, and was looking at her nipples strutting through her tshirt. She was still breathing heavily. Can we smoke again? I left her questions jacking up my horniness unanswered as I reached over and relit the joint, took a hit, and passed it to her...

And you...God, that was sooooo HOT! Can we do that again sometime? I'd really love to... I mean, I know you're not gay or anything, she quickly added, as she reached over and slid her hand into my pants...Oh, you like me talking about this, don't you? Yeah... I couldn't help saying. Oh, you do, do you? Did you like watching me? God, his cock was just so fucking big, wasn't it? Yeah.... Uh, huh...she said as she unbuckled my jeans and slid down my pants when I lifted my hips. Then her mouth was on me. Ohhhhhh....baby..... She came up and kissed me as she took off her top and her perky little breast hit the air.

And that waiter tonight, did you see the big bulge in his pants? I couldn't help but noticing...I wonder how big his cock was....? As she slowly jerked me...I slid a hand between her legs and started slowly rubbing her clit. And Roxy....shit....I'd never even thought about kissing a girl before, and when her hand cupped my pussy and she slid a finger inside me... I slid a finger inside her... Ohhhhhhhhh....mmmmmm... she responded. And then Derek forced me to suck his dick.... (Which of course he hadn't, he only started her in that direction, but I guess she didn't remember that part). And then you.... I couldn't take it all...but you... and then we all dressed like sluts... I mean, I know you're straight and all, but that was just so much fun!

Can we get some porn sometime? Something with black guys in it? I mean, I'm just so curious now... Well, we don't have to get any, it's all over the internet honey. Really? Yeah. Could we watch some now? I'd like that, I mean if it would be okay...I'm just so horny, and the thought of it just makes me hornier... could we do it now? Can we get it on your laptop? Pleeeeease..... and she squeezed my dick as she takes the last pull off her smoke. Sure, and before you know it we're watching a video...

Wow...he's got a big dick, but Derek's was bigger, don't you think? As a white girl spreads her legs on the screen to eagerly accept a big black cock. She doesn't have to wait long, and it doesn't take long for her to start moaning and coming. Oh...fuck...that is sooo hot... It is-and I'm struggling and losing to my own black cock desires... Is that what I looked like? I mean when I was fucking Derek? Did you like watching me? Yes, I did. Oh God-it's so big-I love your big black cock baby, Oh fuuuuuuckkkk! I'm coming, I'm coming: AGAIN..... and we watch her big breasts bounce as the guy in the video picks up his pace even more and pounds her mercilessly. Heather puts her hand over mine that is between her leg with three fingers inside, and pushes hard and then comes hard.... Oh shit she moans...then an idea comes to me, and I stagger into the kitchen, leaving her panting on the couch and lighting another cigarette.

I had the large zucchini hidden behind one leg as I return to the couch. She was distracted by another clip that has started in the compilation, and I reach down and press the zucchini against her pussy. Ohhhh...she moans, looking down and then back up at me. Is that a big black cock baby....? Yeah...It's my big black cock... Ohhhh...God...it's so big, she says, lustily imitating the girl in the previous clip. I love your big black cock baby, she says, continuing her imitation... are you going to fuck me with it? In answer I adjust the angle and part her lips....Ohhhhhhhh....you are going to fuck me with it, aren't you? I move on top of her. My cock throbs against her leg as I push the zucchini which has become my cock. I continue pushing against the resistance. It's easily three times the size of my cock; but still not as big as the cock on the screen, which is as long, but not nearly as thick as Derek's.

She comes as I'm still working it into her. You like that big black cock, don't you baby? Tell me... I like it... You're such a slut aren't you... Yes.... What are you a slut for.... Cock.... What kind of cock... and the white woman in the video turns towards the camera...moaning and grunting through her answer: big black cock... I push more of the zucchini into her and Heather bucks and comes again...hard... Am I a big black cock slut baby? Yes, I breath into her ear in reply. I push the rest into her... God....it's....so....BIG....shiiiiiiiitttttt.....and she comes again, digging her nails into my back. She catches her breath and I leave it in her. Oh baby, I love your cock.. I know baby.... but I realise that she's not talking about the zucchini when she continues... I love it, but this just fills me up...makes me feel so small.... Uhhhhh...as I move the zucchini...it's just so big...like Derek's cock was....

This last bit should have cut me, but instead it sends me higher. I want to hear more. Did you like Dereks cock baby? And I start fucking her with the zuchinni. Oh God, yes....I'm a slut...I'm a slut...I'm a SLUT!!!! And she comes again. This time I don't stop, but start pounding it harder... Is this how he fucked you? Yes...God...yes! He kept fucking you like this even when you where coming? Ohhhhhh....fuck...yes! She comes again, spasming hard...this time I slow and stop, as she gasps for breath.. I need a break...she groans...I start to withdraw it... no...she covers my hand...just gently... I leave it in, moving it slowly...she reaches over (I had moved back beside her) and starts to jerk me slowly as I continue to leak precum.

12