My First Big Black Cock Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reaches over and scoops some up and takes it to her mouth...Am I a black cock slut baby....like the girl in the movie? I think you might be.... I mean I just can't stop thinking about Derek's cock, ever since that night. At first it was just once in a while-then it got more; stronger; more often...then the waiter...I mean...I LOVE your cock-and I love you; but it's like not about love, you know? Love is different, it's warm, it's commitment to someone, sharing your life with them, being faithful to them-and I DO want that, with you... and she looks up at me and smiles. We kiss tenderly. But...she continues...it's like, I love watching romance movies, right? Uh huh... but once in a while I really love watching a good action flick with you, right? Uh huh... but it doesn't mean I don't prefer romance movies-do you know....? Yeah, I think so.... It's like that. I LOVE you, your cock, God I love your cock! And she takes me reassuringly into her mouth and bobs a few times, deep throating me easily (hmmmm....); then slurps off of me.

But Derek's cock, she says as she comes off me, it was soooo big...and black...and it was so naughty because it was black...it was so taboo...it was like watching Mandingo in Roots...and his big black hands on my body, on my hips when he was fucking me...and his COCK...his black cock was inside me...I just felt like it was all wrong-and so FUCKING HOT at the same time...and he was so BIG...God was he huge...it hurt...it opened me up and fucked me hard in places I didn't know I had....and I want to be fucked in those places again - now...I want to be naughty like that again...I want to be dominated, taken, possessed like that...and I came sooooo hard...and I even started coming again before my last orgasm was finished...I've just never....God...I wish he was here right NOW...Oh God...I AM a black cock slut, aren't I, just like those women in the video?.... I understand if you want to break up...I mean I don't know... the whole thing is so wrong, but fuck -- and she reaches down to cover my hand and push it in to the hilt- Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... I just can't help it.... I'm sorry baby, I don't deserve you....

I then I told her. Everything.

She came again. I came. Then we both came again. I got my girl on, as she called it, and she used the zucchini on me. We were both spent long before I finished talking; but the story kept us both horny, and we smoked a couple of more times. When I finished we were sharing a cigarette.

So, what you're saying, is that we're both the same... we're both sluts for black cock -- BIG....BLACK...COCK...she mouthed lustily right in my face, and then kissed me. I think you should do it! What? The tits-I think you should get them! I mean she said she'd get them for you when she sold her house-and now she's selling it right? Do you think she'd still do it? But... I started.... Yeah, I know, you're straight -- and I love romance movies; but we're also black cock sluts, this way we could be sluts together; and I think you should get a HUGE rack, and I'll get one too! You know I fucking loved Roxy's tits, well, now it would be like you'd be my Roxy, but with a dick. I mean you said you like fucking me, well, so we would still have our romance movie-just with a twist. But then, every once in a while -- whenever we wanted, really -- we could BOTH slut out together. Find us a big black cock: we could BE Roxy -- only double!

Yeah, but everyone knows me... We'd move...and I'd marry you-I mean if you asked; you WILL ask, won't you? Yes, I love you...forever, baby. But two girls getting married?? Okay, how about this, we marry, then you get tits and we move for a fresh start. I'm not gay either, so we'd live together as girlfriends; but we'd know we're married. I'd have my cake and eat it too: a straight guy with a nice dick, but with tits too; and you'd have your cake and eat it too: you wouldn't be a gay guy living with a guy or anything... So....I'd be a chick with a dick... Yeah.... Wow...that's a lot to take in-but I like it. I'd always LOVED having tits-even when they weren't real. I guess I'd still be straight, but with a twist, as you say...okay, let's do it-will you marry me? Yes! Let's do it tomorrow! Just us. Fuck our family and fuck the guests: we'll elope. Neither of us like our parents anyway... Okay, baby... Let's text Roxy and tell her honey, right now!

-Hey Roxy, sitting here, drunk and high with Heather. We're getting married. Tomorrow. Told her everything, you're selling your house, right?

Ping.

-TITS. You're going to do it???? With Heather???

-Yep. Tits, then move and life together as "girlfriends"

Ping.

-The THREE of us?

Yes, tell her yes! Oh my God-this is going to be soooooo fucking HOT!

-Yes.

Ping.

-Will she eat pussy?

Oh my God, she's such a slut! Tell her, yes-but only hers!

-She says yes, but only yours

Ping.

-No promises... hahaha

Fuck it, tell her yes, I'll eat any pussy she wants! Really, babe? Yes, let's go all in

-She says she'll eat any pussy you want

Ping.

-And BIG...BLACK...COCK

Oh shit, I'm getting so horny with this, tell her, yes, lots of big black cock!

-YES, lots of BIG..BLACK...COCK! Hahahaha

Ping.

-I fucking love this woman! I told you she was a keeper - hahaha. If you don't marry her, I will! Lol

-Too late

Ping.

-Fuck! I'm coming over

We exchange wide eyed glances. Heather nods enthusiastically.

-Come

When we answer the knock at the door, Roxy is there smiling, drunk and high as fuck, and all dishevelled. Her car screeches away. Heather sucks in her bottom lip and bites it unconsciously, your friend would have been welcome to come in. Don't worry, he'll be back. Com're you two! And the three of us hug. I'm soooo excited for you. Come on-into the bedroom: we have to get ready for our celebration!

Roxy's brought a bag with clothes and a bong, and it doesn't take long before the three of us are dressed to kill -- or fuck, in this case. We all suck in big bong fulls of smoke. Roxy grabs my big waterballoon tits. Just think, before you know it these are going to be real-only BIGGER! We all laugh. I'm getting some too! Heather giggles in. And I'm paying: I insist! Roxy offers. There's a knock at the door. Okay, girls, time to celebrate-with a preview of what it's going to be like living together!

Three sets of knock me down and fuck me pumps click out of the bedroom, down the hall and to the door. Roxy opens it. Two large black guys wearing Chicago Bulls jackets enter. Then a third comes in. Then two more. You two already know Derek... Heather smiles as her eyes snake down wantingly to his crotch. And this is Bo, the date who dropped the smoke off with me earlier, and these others are...well, who the fuck really care about names tonight... what matters is what they're packing, and I promise you you'll be more than thrilled. Guys, this is Heather and Cherie. That ain't know chick, bitch, one of the guys say. Well, he is tonight-and soon he'll be a chick with a dick. Well, fuck me... the guy says, and walks over to me, pulls me in and kisses me, grabbing my tiny tight ass. Heather walks right over to Derek, smiles, then drops to her knees, takes him out and starts thickening and lengthening his already huge cock. Bo pulls Roxy in and pushes her to her knees, and the other two guys take out there sizable big black cocks and start stroking them.

Just like that. No foreplay. It was like clicking on an interracial gangbang porno: everything just kicked off. I was grabbing my kisser's crotch and feeling it grow when one of the other guys walked up. Get on your knees bitch, let's get busy, he said as he put a large bling ringed hand on my head and pushes me onto my knees. The hot musky scent of him filled me as I took ALL of his still hardening member down my throat. Shit, I'm going get some of this bitch the other uncoupled guy said as he stepped in, yanking himself and putting his cock in my face, as my kisser dropped his pants. Well, someone's the belle of the ball! Roxy exclaimed, and her and Heather giggled, then turned back to giving head to Derek and Bo.

Heather came off Derek's big cock and looked over to Bo... fuck, he's fucking HUGE! Don't worry baby, we're all sharing here tonight, Roxy assured her. Preview, remember? She then knee-walked Bo over and her and Heather were taking turns on their big dicks, even as they alternated between grabbing each other's tits, kissing, and fingering their own pussies in anticipation. I looked long enough to see Heather push Derek's big black cock past her gag reflex, and down her throat. God, I love this woman!

Then someone was behind me and lifting my ass, forcing me onto my hands and off the cock that was down my throat. Let's spit this bitch he said as he moved my thong aside and roughly tore open my fishnet stockings. Yeah, nigger, the guy in front said, dropped to his knees, and pushed back down my throat. I was licking his balls when I heard the guy behind me spit and felt warm wetness on my "pussy". Then another spit, and his large head was pushing inside me. Uhhhhhhhhh! I moaned. Even though the zucchini had already stretched me out, I could feel this stud was much bigger. The guy in front of me started face fucking me as the stud behind me pushed all the way in. Fuuuuuuuuuckkkk-YEAH! But it wasn't me. I looked over to the couch and Derek had pushed balls into Heather while Bo's impossibly large phallus was waiting to get back into her mouth. Oh shiiiiiiiiit! Heather screamed as I saw a full body orgasm rock her.

I felt my pussy getting totally stretched and my bowels straightened, even as rope after rope of thick cum shot down my throat. Fuuuuuuck, he yelled as he pumped it down me, this bitch can take it: you alright Cherie! I felt the guy behind me stiffen as he buried himself in me and warm wetness exploded inside my pussy, gushing out onto the floor. It was too much. Even though I was still holding myself up with both hands on the floor, I shot my orgasm all over the rug. Neither of them stopped though. The stud behind me just forced me all the way down and rolled me on my back, lifted my hips, and kept at me-all without even taking his cock out! The guy in front of me walked over to behind Roxy, who was now straddling Derek, and spit on Roxy's ass. Come on baby, come to momma, she urged, as he shoved his still hard cock into her ass. I watched both of them ride her as she bucked into one orgasm after another...her wetness staining a dark puddle on the couch below Derek's huge balls.

God.....DAMN....... Heather yelled as Bo impaled her, bent over a dining chair. Soooo.....fucking.....BIG.....Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm fucking coming!! At this Roxy joined: I'm fucking coooooooommmmmiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggg! The whole thing was just so hot, and I reached down to frantically rub my "clit" as I felt another orgasm urging to cut loose. The stud was fucking relentless in pounding my poor pussy though, and it was hard to keep my hand on my still flaccid clit, but I managed enough to explode, shooting ropes of thick cum all over the place as my dick flopped wildly this way and that, my tits assaulting my chin over and over again in response to the pounding I was still taking, but then I felt the stud hold himself deep, and soon he launched his own powerful gushes into me-yet again....

12