All Comments on 'My First Big Black Cock Ch. 04'

by roxyblacksissy66

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot!

EhsheehsheEhsheehsheover 1 year ago

I love this series looking forward to the next episode and Cheries wedding and transformation to being a married black cock slut with tits and a dick and sharing with the girls

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Girly hormone treatments need to begin so nice cute little A cups can grow. They can be flattened out with a sports bra when he wants to look like a guy sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really bad wrong category

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
Blacked

I went to my first dress up house party.I had on black push up bra high waist black garter belt black seamed stockings black string thong red heels sheer short dress and full make up.There where many dressers and a mixed group.I dont know what happened to me but when i opened my eyes i was tied to a bed and some one was fucking me,I tryed to yell but there was a hard cockinmy mouth.I was getting fucke both in my ass and mouth at the same time.This went on for hours until i was used by every one there .Some used me more then once.I lost count how many cocks i sucked and how many loads of cum i swallowed and my ass was full and running out.

roxyblacksissy66roxyblacksissy667 months agoAuthor

Damn, wish they had a way for me to reply to comments individually, but whatever...

Blacked: Nothing better than a good house party-we sure have a lot of them here. Yours sounds yummy! Thanks for sharing! <3

Anonymous Really bad: Agreed about the category. It kinda changed as I changed though...wish you could pick more than one.

Anonymous girly: well, hopefully you caught the updates and you know how that ended. I'll never be able to pass as a guy now....

Ehsheeheshe: thanks, hoped you enjoyed the next part of my journey, and I LOVE being a "black cock slut with tits and a dick"; and there's nothing better than sharing with the girls, believe me. My sexuality just rocks my world on a daily basis....

Anonymous so hot: thanks! ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous