My First Big Cock Pt. 08

Story Info
Married guy encounters some bumps in the road to submission.
3k words
4.64
4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up, I found myself alone in bed, and headed out to the balcony where Scott was having a cigar and a glass of champagne on the large, covered sofa. He greeted me enthusiastically, kissing me, and sat me close to him, with our legs touching. I could tell he was already feeling frisky and buzzed, so I moved between his legs and started rubbing his swelling cock through his swimsuit. Scott laid back and spread his legs a little more, and I untied his swimsuit and pulled his cock out, cupping his balls firmly with one hand as I pumped it with the other. Kneeling between his legs I continued stroking Scott's meat with both hands. The angry reddish purple head of his thick cock was leaking pre cum, and I had to taste it. Bending down, sticking my ass up high in the air, I sucked the large head of Scott's cock into my mouth with our eyes locked. I felt my cock stiffen in my pants. Scott leaned back and took a big puff of his cigar as I continued to lap at his shaft and head. I felt him pull my pants down, exposing my thong covered ass to anyone who happened to be watching. Pulling my thong roughly to the side, Scott licked two of his fingers and stuck them inside me.

"Keep sucking boy! If you can't make me cum pretty soon, I'm going to have to bend you over that railing and pound you until we both come!"

I moaned in acknowledgment, slobbering on his engorged member with all my might. I knew Scott was going to fuck me whether I wanted him to or not, but it felt so good to suck his thick cock, that I happily played along.

"Time's up boy!", shouted Scott, laughing wickedly as he pulled me to the edge of the glass walled balcony, placed my hands on the railing, and ordered me to bend over and spread my legs.

Stroking himself, Scott took a long drag from his cigar, knelt behind me and lathered up my opening hole with his slick saliva. Once I was wet, I felt the spongy head of Scott's cock press into me and cried out loudly as he shoved his cock in roughly. Looking out from the balcony as Scott railed me from behind, I was horrified to realize that at some point there would be people watching us fuck! We were on the 6th floor, overlooking the pool, which was crowded with swimmers and sunbathers. If anyone glanced up they would have surely noticed us, and I was groaning so loudly on Scott's virulent cock, that I knew it was only a matter of time until someone heard my delirious moans.

I had never had any kind of sex in public before, with men or women, and as a closeted bi guy the idea of submitting to a big thick cock while people watched excited me to no end. I buried my face in my hands in shame as I whimpered and cried out in ecstasy from the savage fucking I was receiving on the end of Scott's marvelous cock. Arching my back like a woman sticking her breasts out, I moaned and bounced backwards impaling myself in rhythm with Scott's l thrusts. My prostate was taking an absolute beating, and my soft cock flapped around beneath me, leaking precum as I felt an orgasm building inside me. My groans became more frantic and intense, and Scott fucked my hole even harder, pounding me so hard that I knew I would have bruises to show for it. Collapsing back onto Scott's cock, my legs gave way and I screamed at the top of my lungs,

"Oh fuckkk! Give it to me! Fuck me Daddy! Use my fucking hole and paint my insides with your cum! I'm cominggggg!!!"

I shot my load powerfully onto the glass balcony and the floor, and Scott grabbed my hips and walked me back to the sofa with Imgur dock still in me. Pulling me down on his cock, Scott bit down on my shoulder and flooded me with his thick jizz.

I crumpled on top of Scott, completely exhausted, as he held me tight, gently thrusting his softening cock in my hole. Scott sat up on the lounge chair, and motioned for me to come clean his cock. Taking his cock in my mouth, I gobbled up the last remnants of cum from his shriveled cock and balls, and laid on top of him on the sofa, purring like a cat in my post-orgasmic daze.

As Scott stroked my hair gently while he regained his breath, I heard my phone buzz and picking it up saw it was a text from my wife.

"Hey! How have you been? I have some good news, I'll be coming home a couple days early! We wrapped up the deal already so I'll be home tomorrow around noon."

My wife's text snapped me back to reality like a slap in the face. Shit! She was coming home tomorrow! I knew play time was coming to an end, but deep down I doubted that I would ever be the same again. Would I be able to go back to sporadic, random, anonymous quickies, after being ravaged so thoroughly into the early hours of the morning by multiple hard cocks the past 4 nights straight?

The last few days had been such a blur of carnal bliss that I had literally lost track of the days. As I contemplated my wife's return, I picked up my phone and noticed I had a couple new texts, including one from Matt, which I opened immediately.

"Hey there! Been really quiet, everything okay? I'm about to board my flight home, and will come straight to see you. I hope you have some energy left, I have a massive load I've been saving just for you!"

My mind unconsciously wandered back to when Matt and Scott dominated me a few nights back, leaving my ego deliciously bruised, and my holes filled with their copious seed. I licked my lips in anticipation of a second session.

"Has Scott told you what we've been up to?", I replied, a little nervous about what Matt knew and didn't.

"Yes! He told me that you are an absolute cum whore! I can't wait to show you how much I have missed you!"

I blushed at the knowledge that Matt was fully aware that I had been essentially fucked non-stop since he left me with Scott. How did I get to be such a little slut??

My phone buzzed and I received a picture of me tied up face down on the massage table, followed by another of the four young studs who gang banged me last night, stroking their cocks hard as they watched my prone, bound body being pounded by Scott.

"Care to comment on these?"

My face went completely pale. He knew everything! I didn't know how to respond, so I avoided it, and sent him a quick reply saying,

"Can't wait to see you! I'll be ready and waiting!"

Scott must have noticed my reaction, and asked me if anything was wrong.

"Well, I have some good news, and some bad news. The good news is that Matt texted to say he will be here in a couple hours! The bad news is that my wife also texted and said she's coming home tomorrow at around noon."

Scott struggled to hide his disappointment, but shrugged and said,

"Well, you better go get some rest then! It's going to be a long night for you! Matt and I are going to enjoy your holes multiple times tonight before we send you back to your wife with an ass and stomach full of cum!"

I shuddered in delight at the thought of what Scott and Matt would do to me later, and then excused myself to take a nap. I didn't even shower, and lay face down on the bed wearing just my cummy thong. My legs were still covered with streaks of dried jizz. Scott ordered me some food before he left for the gym, leaving me alone, and I quickly dozed off.

----------------------------

A few hours later, Scott returned from the gym to find me sound asleep, face down naked on the bed. I hadn't eaten any of the food, and looking at the state of the bed, he sensed something was wrong. Scott climbed onto the bed, but when he gave me a hug I curled into a ball defensively and tried to push him off of me. Scott was surprised by my reaction, and asked me in a concerned voice,

"What's wrong boy? Did something happen while I was gone?"

I looked away, shame was etched on my face. After a brief silence, I took a deep breath, and reluctantly told Scott what happened.

"Not too long after you went down to the gym, the food arrived, and the server let himself in. I was asleep with the bedroom door open, and when he finished setting up the table I heard a boyish voice calling through to the bedroom. I turned around and saw it was the young guy from last night."

"Really! What did he do?"

I buried my face into the pillow in embarrassment, and Scott held me as I composed myself and continued.

"He came in, sat on the bed and started playing with my ass. He told me he had just watched us fucking on the balcony, and then lay down on top my back, grinding his cock into my messy crack. He pinned me to the bed and I tried to fight him off, but I was so physically drained I couldn't. He flipped me onto my back, sat on my chest, pinning my arms to the bed with his knees and took his thick cock out and slapped me with it while he rubbed it all over my face. I tried to resist and bucked beneath him, but the more I resisted the more excited he got."

Scott got increasingly distraught as he listened intently. "Did he rape you?" he asked, and I hesitantly continued.

"I screamed for him to get off of me, but he got angry, slapped me really hard across the face, and shoved his cock in my mouth. He fucked my mouth and I kept trying to get free, but after a while I felt so helpless, that I... I started to want it. I wasn't fighting him anymore. Instead I was pleading with him to use me."

Scott sat in silence, processing what I was telling him.

"I tried to resist but eventually I just gave in. I physically couldn't fight him off, and was so pervertedly delighted by what he was doing to me, that I just let him use me. I thought I'd lay there limply and take it, but after a while I think I probably enjoyed myself more than he did. I wanted his cock inside my ass so badly, and I wanted him to take me by force, against my will."

Seeing that I was visibly upset, Scott held me and reassured me.

"Calm down boy, you didn't do anything wrong. He took advantage of you, plain and simple. Then what happened?"

"When he saw I had given in, he pulled my legs behind my head, shoved his cock in my ass and fucked me really hard, grunting filthy things in my ear. Then he pinned me to the bed by my throat and fucked me with a vengeance. I was doubled over backwards and could see his cock pounding in and out of my ass, and it made me crazy with lust. After he came in me, pulled out and wiped his dirty cock on my face, pulled his pants up and left."

Scott kissed me softly and asked me if I was ok. I nodded, still shaking a little, and he said, "It's ok. It sounds like things just got out of control."

I sighed and tears started to well up in my eyes. I put my face in my hands in embarrassment.

"The worst part is that in the end I was begging for it. He made me cum uncontrollably as he fucked me. How the fuck did I get to be such a fucking whore?" I said, thinking out loud.

Scott sympathized with me and comforted me, remaining silent.

The more I recalled what happened, the more I realized I had willingly let him seduce me. Though I resisted at first, I eventually submitted to his will like a cock starved slut. The way he dominated me made me practically feral for his cock. He mocked my small dick, humiliated and intimidated me while he impaled me on his thick cock, and I was so turned on by it. I consciously may have not wanted him to fuck me, but I physically NEEDED him to force himself on me and physically dominate me like he did. I loved feeling so vulnerable and helpless that I came intensely on his cock while he fucked me, shooting a huge load of my own cum on my face and chest. He made me cum so hard that I continued to spasm wildly on his cock long after, riding wave after debilitating wave of sick, carnal pleasure.

Speaking up, Scott said softly,

"I think he may have thought you were up for anything after last night, and then he found you all but naked, ready and waiting to be taken. He definitely should have stopped when you resisted, but he may have thought it was part of the act. A lot of men really get off on dominating a boy like you, especially if they resist. I'm really sorry that this happened to you, but I'm relieved that you're not hurt. Don't feel guilty for allowing it to happen, most guys like you would have done the same."

"Guys like me?" I asked.

"Yes. Guys who secretly crave cock and want to serve strong alpha men. For many subs, the rougher and more forced they feel the better."

As I recalled what had happened, my head swam with guilt. I had essentially been complicit in my own rape, that I then enjoyed. I felt like a cheap whore. I had submitted again to my most base sexual need and desire, to feel psychologically humiliated and physically dominated. Nothing turns me on more than these two things, and when they happen I am simply unable to resist.

Sensing my unease, Scott spoke up, saying "You've experienced a lot of new things in a very short time, and are opening yourself up a lot more because of it. The nature of any kind if experimentation means some there will be things that go badly, and you can learn just as much from the bad times as you can from the good."

After a long uncomfortable silence, Scott picked me up and placed me in the large bathtub, and turned on the hot water. Lighting a few scented candles, Scott left me to gather myself alone with my thoughts. As I relaxed and unwound in the tub, I heard the doorbell ring, and to my delight, I heard Matt's deep masculine voice announce his arrival.

"I'm back!"

Scott stopped Matt before he entered the bathroom, and I could hear him telling Matt what happened. Matt sighed deeply in concern, and came and sat on the edge of the tub.

"Hi babe. Scott told me you had a tough time this afternoon. We both deeply regret what happened, and feel like we let you down. We should have warned you that once you head down the road you are on now, you expose yourself to some really unpleasant people. My only advice to you is to make sure you are always in control. When you are with me or Scott, we are in complete control of the situation. If we sense you are not ok with anything we will shut it down immediately."

Standing up naked in the tub I kissed Matt passionately, and replied,

"I guess I learned my first lesson the hard way, but I want to thank you both for everything. Apart from this afternoon I have never felt more sexually liberated and satisfied than I have since I met you, and even this afternoon, I did take pleasure from submitting to him, it was just a bit too real."

Matt nodded and smiled.

"I hear this is our last night together before your wife comes back. How about we all go back to my place tonight. I think a change of scenery would probably do you good."

I nodded in agreement, and Matt went to tell Scott of the change in plans. When he returned to the bathroom I was already towelling off. Kissing me tenderly, he said,

"Tonight I think we'll just get a bit drunk and relax. No pressure, no expectations. I really have just missed your company and want to spend time with you. I imagine you've had enough cock in your ass over the last few days to last for a while!"

I thanked him for his understanding, but all I could think of doing tonight was surrendering myself completely to Matt and Scott. I wanted to show them how much I appreciated what they had done for me, and wanted nothing more than to pleasure them with my eager, smooth body.

When we finished packing we went down to check out, and I felt like everyone in the lobby was staring at me knowingly. I'm sure over the course of the past few days more than a few of them had seen or heard me getting fucked, and I slumped in shame. As we were leaving I saw the young guy who took advantage of me this afternoon pointing and laughing at me as he stood talking with Daniel. I shuddered with the realization that some of his cum was still deep inside me, and I couldn't wait to get out of there, back to the privacy and security of Matt's cozy condo, and into the comforting arms of my two firm but loving daddies.